Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A War in the Heavens

A War in the Heavens

Published at http://www.odysseymagazine.co.za/ind...ner-space.html

A War in the Heavens: In the Far Reaches of Outer & Inner Space

Is there a war going on out there in the far reaches of outer and therefore inner space, a War in the Heavens as many have alluded? If there is such a war, what would that mean to us here on planet Earth in terms of our belief systems, our safety and sovereignty?

In 1995 Courtney Brown started the Farsight Institute to teach remote viewing techniques. In the early days of his endeavors, he was very open about what he was doing and what he was ‘seeing’. For a time he posted the most amazing reports on his website that were emerging from his and others remote viewing events. These reports often concerned governments, the ETs, and catastrophic occurrences that in those days would knock-the-socks-off most of us readers. One day such mind blowing accounts stopped cold, and even though we cannot know, many imagined that Courtney had been approached and after some ‘discussion’ was persuaded – like so many others – that it was in the best interest of everyone concerned to curtail the disclosure of such sensitive material.

In 1999 Courtney Brown published a book entitled, COSMIC EXPLORERS: Scientific Remote Viewing, Extraterrestrials, and a Message for Mankind – now out of print – in which he posed the reality of a war in space.

“There is a war in space and beyond. This war has just now reached our borders. What is at stake is not the awakening of a foolish humanity that wants to keep its head buried in the sand, but a future of our children that is free from fear, imprisonment, and possibly genetic slavery or even genocide. We are entering a new stage in a long battle in which we must fight for the survival of our species. We are now living in an age that requires courage above all things. If fortune favors the bold, so must be our destiny.” [COSMIC EXPLORERS: Scientific Remote Viewing, Extraterrestrials, and a Message for Mankind. Courtney Brown; Dutton, 1999. http://www.farsight.org/]

This naturally brings up the question of why extraterrestrials would still be involved in war when they are seemingly so far in advance, at least technologically, of we earthlings? The implication here is that the ETs are at varying levels of evolution. Some are indeed very spiritually advanced, while others are perhaps more Borg-like or operating primarily from the classic reptilian brain. So-called insiders often report that our governments are dealing with over 80 different ET races.

The Myriad Realms

The ancient Sanskrit epic text, The Mahabharata, describes many strange races of beings and their lineages. There are the antigods, the Asuras and within the Asuras are the daityas (genii), the danavas (giants), the dasyus (barbarians), the kalakanjas (stellar spirits), the kalejas (demons of Time), khalins (threshers), nagas (serpents), nivata-kavacas (wearers of impenetrable armor), paulomas (sons of the Sage Pulastya), pisacas (eaters of raw flesh), and the Raksasas (night wanderers). The extensive lineages of these beings are often listed. [‘The Gods of India’/Alain Danielou]

The concept of other worlds is an accepted part of Hindu metaphysics. The Puranas give rich descriptions of these worlds known as LOKAS. The seven Higher Lokas are Bhur Loka, Bhuvar Loka, Svar Loka, Mahar Loka, Jana Loka, Tapo Loka, and Satya Loka. The seven Lower Lokas are Atalam, Vitalam, Sutalam, Tala-Talam, Rasa-Talam, Maha-Talam, and Patalam. All of these Loka Worlds are often vividly described and this last one, the Patala Loka is a real blood-drinking ghoulish reptilian nightmare.

Are these Loka worlds merely astral realms, or are they actual planetary civilizations?

The better question is – Is there a difference?

If the universe is a hologram, then all the worlds contained within this particular universe express varying rates of vibratory frequencies and thus dimensional localities.

Just as the duration of time, meaning the manner in which you experience time is a consequence of your consciousness – so is your location also a function of your consciousness. You are where you are, based what you think because your thoughts emit specific frequencies.

Life everywhere is constantly changing!

Around the year 1995, Courtney Brown gave a lecture, which I personally attended. One of the subjects he discussed was that the little Grey aliens had intentionally mutated their own genome and suffered unintended dire consequences. According to Mr. Brown, the Greys had gone through a period of extreme violence, greed, and excess that had wrought terrible destruction in their world. Thus they had made a collective decision to unplug the portion of their DNA that could produce so much ‘evil’ in their holographic matrix. Sadly this had also cut them off from exalted spiritual experiences. Part of their hybridization program with our human genome is to hopefully resurrect the capacity of their emotional bodily forms to experience a wide variety of spiritual states of consciousness.

I naturally found this very interesting because it was evidence that the other races of beings in this universe are also evolving and devolving, changing, moving through the Cycles of Time just as we are here in 3rd dimensional planet Earth.

Not all ETs are alike!

I feel that at this time it is now crucial for us to realize that not all ETs are alike – just as there is a wide spectrum of human behavior, so the ETs are living in their own unique frequency of consciousness and each of these has their own point of view based on their own agenda. Thus what is good for them may not necessarily be good for us as humans.

When the ETs reveal themselves, it will be very tempting for many of us here to deify, idealize, and follow them. Some of them may be offering everything from miracle technologies to space travel to spiritual salvation. We must learn to feel their real intentions and hone our own powers of discernment.

The human species has been entrained for centuries to worship an external deity and passively await salvation. This current Kali Yuga entrainment leaves us very vulnerable to the Darkside ETs. We will bow down and worship just about anything – from movie stars to idols to consumption.

“I dwell in the heart of everyone.”

-Bhagavad Gita, [37.15.15]

“… I, the SELF, dwell in the heart.”

-Uddhava Gita, Dialogue 15. 29

God is within the Heart of each and every man, woman and child. An adamantine connection with the God-within us all will protect mankind from any possible manipulation and deception from any of the pernicious tyrannical ETs. Already there are a myriad of cults emerging around ET transmissions.

Buyer Beware!

Trust only the God-within you. This is why I have placed the Sanskrit text verses from the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad at the top of my website, Metaphysical Musing. I remember the first time years ago I read this passage, I was completely bewildered by it. I couldn’t imagine what it could mean, and only after years of study and research did it hit me like the proverbial bullet train.

And to this day, [those] who…know the self as I am Brahman [One-ness], become all this universe.
    Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. …if a man worships another deity thinking: He is one and I am another, he does not know.
    He [who does not know] is like a sacrificial animal to the gods. As many animals serve a man, so does each man serve the gods. Even if one animal is taken away, it causes anguish to the owner; how much more so when many are taken away!
    Therefore it is not pleasing to the gods that men should know this [that they are One-ness]. - Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10

What happens metaphysically with this bow-down-worship thing is that you in fact give whatever you worship, in the external illusory hologram, your energy. So whoever worships another – meaning any other being on this earth or from the myriad denizens of the Invisible Realms, gods, angels, or ETs – his energy becomes ‘sacrificial’ food for that entity. The current way of saying this is – “You give your power away!” In fact, literally.

(cont.)
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

(...)

Beneath the illusion of holographic multiplicities…

This entire universe – only one of many others – is a temporal illusory hologram. Beneath the illusion of holographic multiplicities is Oneness, Source, the Immeasurable Immensity, the Immutable Creator. You are a portion of the Unified Field of that Love which is also Divine Power as energy, as the Force.

TAT TWAM ASI – Thou Art That!

Lift up the ‘curtain of each atom’ and you will find your SELF. When you realize your Oneness with That, the God-with that simultaneously dwells within All, you will be amazed at how powerful the Illusion had to be to delude you into the temporal idea of Separation from the One. This power of Illusion is the creative art power of MAYA (Shakti), which allows the Oneness to play in this universe as multiplicity.

When you are connected to the Oneness none can use you and your energy, and make you a sacrificial lamb for their own needs. But as long as you feel that ‘he is one and I another, he knows not’ – meaning when you see another as God and think that you are not, then you know not and are vulnerable.

The only difference between you and the sublimely enlightened ones you worship is that through their own endeavors, they experienced God Realization, they REMEMBERED who they are and know God is within the Heart – and perhaps you do not, yet, but inevitably you will!

The purpose of Life, especially now in the Twilight of the Kali Yuga is to Remember who you are. “This whole universe has come into existence just to carry you to God consciousness.” [Kashmir Shaivite sage & scholar, Swami Lakshmanjoo.]

It is obvious to me that in a War in the Heavens, we human beings simply do not have the technology to fight entities that have the power to move from one dimension into another.

Our sanctuary lies within – in consciousness.

About the Author

V. Susan Ferguson is the author of Inanna Returns, Inanna Hyper-Luminal; her own commentary on the Bhagavad Gita and the Shiva Sutras; and Colony Earth & the Rig Veda. Her website is Metaphysical Musing.

Sources:

- The Bhagavadgita in the Mahabharata. Translated by J.A.B. van Buitenen. University of Chicago Press, 1981

- The Uddhava Gita, The Final Teaching of Krishna. Translated by Swami Ambikananda Saraswati; 2002, Ulysses Press

- The Gods of India/Hindu Polytheism. Alain Danielou, 1964

- Inner traditions International; 1985, New York

- Swami Lakshmanjoo: Shiva Sutras, The Supreme Awakening, With the Commentary of Kshemaraja, Revealed by Swami Lakshmanjoo, and edited by John Hughes; Universal Shaiva Fellowship, 2002.

- Jaideva Singh: Siva Sutras, The Yoga of Supreme Identity, Text of the Sutras and the Commentary Vimarsini of Kshemaraja Translated into English with Introduction, Notes, Running Exposition, Glossary and Index; Motilal Banarsidass Publishers, Delhi, 1979 and reprints.

This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.

(Link to original article: http://www.odysseymagazine.co.za/ind...ner-space.html)
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Awesome article, Garuda. Thank you for posting it.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    This naturally brings up the question of why extraterrestrials would still be involved in war when they are seemingly so far in advance, at least technologically, of we earthlings? The implication here is that the ETs are at varying levels of evolution. Some are indeed very spiritually advanced, while others are perhaps more Borg-like or operating primarily from the classic reptilian brain. So-called insiders often report that our governments are dealing with over 80 different ET races.
    I think the author misses a basic point of real people and real beings executing their lives (or persistent existence).

Real beings have urges (be it intellectual, situational, sentiment etc). They execute those urges from their "spirit" and manifest them as mental thoughts, specific behaviors, specific reasoning, and ultimately a course of action and an expression of their personal unique will.

Because of that it seems pretty simple that any decision you can possibly make, someone else will make a contrary one. Which begs the basic question of whether we really are unified as the author implies.

------------------------

Any decision, sentiment or any expression of your personal will as a person is ultimately bound to create some kind of conflict somewhere.

Place two solo individuals on opposite ends of the planet...and despite the fact that they have the same nature, when they meet each other somewhere around their travels you will notice they dress differently and they reason differently. They make different decisions and commit thoughts, motivations and reasoning/actions behind them.

When the two meet up at the center of the world they are two different individuals. It doesn't take much thought to imagine that they will find conflict with any number of things they each decided for themselves. From what they wear and the colors they chose to what they reason is proper and improper based on what they individually lived.

Would the scenario change even if each side now numbered 200,000 from each faction or that they had "space age" intergalactic travel?

The fight might change from basic necessities at that point. No longer about space to live in, or rivers to call your own. It might now be about stars you control and that they can execute their own personal [or collective] vision for what should be. Evolution changes the landscape and the topic you'll be at odds with (IMO). But the conflict continues.

Eventually people will always come at a crossroads because they urge for something contrary to another individuals personal will.

----------------------

If it weren't so, then I would be able to approach "thee most enlightened ET" race in the universe and set up my tent in their proverbial backyard and expect a fully cooperative relationship as I pick my nose while explaining the intricacies of a militant uprising because the dress code is too oppressive.

If even one [enlightened ET] agrees with me while I deride the dress code they all agreed upon, then right there is the spark and wedge of conflict. You just need someone to deny the opposing view and the conflict will start.

If these [Enlightened ET] haven't been granted unlimited fulfillment then someone will always cause a conflict. Someone will always disagree. The only difference is the scope of the disagreement and what each party is willing "to do" to see themselves personally fulfilled.(IMO)
    Last edited by Fore; 10-13-2013 at 11:29 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I have to disagree that we are our own "god". This is an agnostic teaching and is contrary to monotheist teachings. Whether either side is right or wrong, as of now, we are somewhat uncertain and must chose wisely; eternity is the price. We must be certain that there is a creator and controller of all that is, otherwise each individual that thinks that they are god, or their own god, would create conflict with each other, just as Fore explained.

Side note: Monotheism does not exclude the idea of other races outside the human race, in fact, it describes other "flesh" quite plainly.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Garuda,

Good thread, thanks for starting it.

Maybe we are all unified in substance, but different in form. Same in origin, different in expression. Same in essence, different in function. I don't see how being "One" in substance or essence, means we necessarily have to be "One" in our choices, our mode of expression. I've heard it called a unified diversity or diverse unity. The opposite is hive mind totalitarianism.

If the inner "godspark" gives us freewill, then it necessarily gives us the ability to choose against the will of others, against the greater good, even against the Creator. Especially in shared environments with finite resources and firm laws, where beings are forced to compromise, compete, or cooperate. That's real life, not like dreams where you can do whatever you want because you're the only one actually there.

---

About "turning within" or seeking the "god within" and "all the answers you need are found within" -- I'm reminded of this from Plato:

In Plato's Dialogues, learning appears as a process of remembering. The soul, before its incarnation in the body, was in the realm of Ideas (very similar to the Platonic "Forms"). There, it saw things the way they truly are, rather than the pale shadows or copies we experience on earth. By a process of questioning, the soul can be brought to remember the ideas in their pure form, thus bringing wisdom. (from Wikipedia)

He's not saying everything we learn is impressed upon us from the outside (atheist/materialist view). Nor is he saying everything we know bubbles up solely from within (idealistic New Age view). He's saying that the process of learning, questioning, observing, or contemplating draws out an inner recognition of the truth, which then fortifies what was learned. Kind of like Dorothy always having the power to go home, but needing to complete the quest in order to recognize and employ that power. The quest didn't literally give her the power, but it did help unlock what was there.

So when the article says, "An adamantine connection with the God-within us all will protect mankind from any possible manipulation and deception from any of the pernicious tyrannical ETs." -- what comes to mind is: "god helps those who help themselves." An inner connection to the Creator has no practical value if it's not drawn out and brought into functional manifestation. By itself, our divine origin offers no protection from deception or bodily harm. But we do need it there, in order to successfully recognize and thereby gain the wisdom and insights -- acquired through hard thinking, observing, contemplating, questioning -- to discern and resist manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post

So when the article says, "An adamantine connection with the God-within us all will protect mankind from any possible manipulation and deception from any of the pernicious tyrannical ETs." -- what comes to mind is: "god helps those who help themselves." An inner connection to the Creator has no practical value if it's not drawn out and brought into functional manifestation. By itself, our divine origin offers no protection from deception or bodily harm. But we do need it there, in order to successfully recognize and thereby gain the wisdom and insights -- acquired through hard thinking, observing, contemplating, questioning -- to discern and resist manipulation.
    I once asked an ET if there is infinite life in immense diversity in many places above us and beyond just the physical...what happens if someone from close to the top of the spectrum defies the rules?

Can you believe I don't remember the response? I only remember the question being posed.

I look back on it though with intense irony from my current vantage point at this point in time. Little did I know back then that some biblical tales say it leads to a big war "in practice" rather than imagination.

=======================

It makes me wonder "if" some rebellion occurred "up high" what it might have looked like. Then I wonder about what would happen to lower forms of life down the chain like us.

If we meet face to face with whatever "it is" what would it be like?

More importantly, if such beings came from "near the top" all the way to the near bottom of the chain of life, what sorts of changes in your personal will would you have to make to defy the very life you once lived at the very top?

Can you imagine knowing nearly everything and having insights that beings like us cannot barely eek out in our imagination and then turning away from it all...to start a rebellion? (a war in heaven?)

Makes you wonder what the subsequent casualties are as this rebellion echos across reality. How many lives are lost and what kinds of inconvenience an immense multitude of living beings have to endure just because someone decided to rebel near the top.

------------------------

I mean, at least we have an excuse as human beings. We are ignorant of so many things that we are "what we are". But what justification do beings starting "a war in heaven" have when they live in (one supposes) near perfect paradise and access to every kind of knowledge and truth and comfort.

Makes you wonder how deeply such beings have to change internally to bring themselves to defy everything that they once knew from the very top of "everything".
    Last edited by Fore; 10-14-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

An interesting topic, very much a matter I've been having all sort of thoughts about. Well the matter that et: s would have developed a lot further than us on this planet Earth, it's not certainly the case. There are all kinds of systems in use, and not all advanced civilizations might necessarily use the most moral, intelligent and good system like we have nowadays here on planet Earth perhaps. So the et might be less advanced from these parts of development, yet fly with space ships and have all kinds of technological advancement. I think it's possible to be so, that on planet Earth might be generally higher moral values than the et: s visiting this planet have. Well I'm not saying this planet is perfect either from its system, quite not so in my opinion.

I believe the nature of every entity in this universe is generally capable of fighting other individuals, so to do harm to others. This matter isn't perhaps only taking place on our planet, since the laws of nature lead into such behavior. This is generally common and so the et can't work it off, like we can't on our planet. How can a human change to a different from his nature, like with genetic manipulation. I don't think so. The genetics might not work that way, that by modifying it, would change our behavior to better. Maybe only teaching moral values would be the case, but does everyone learn such, no. So it would be very much impossible I think for et: s to have developed to work off such matters connected to the laws of nature.

Evil is within everyone and everyone is capable to do harm, so the et: s have this similar problem I believe. In that case it's very much possible that they fight wars due to such properties as well. I have still the belief that the et might be capable to do good like we on this planet are, so maybe there is a lot to learn from the et as well from this part of nature. Perhaps this is what they are here for, it's what I think is the case actually at least partly, to learn from the people on this planet how to be less harmful and to teach us how we can be less harmful. So it's very much like changing of thoughts between this planet's inhabitants and the et to advance from both side's experience how to handle complicated matters the best way.
    Last edited by mek; 10-14-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Some random thoughts...

In archeology and history, we've created a terminology of 'stone age,' 'bronze age,' 'iron age' etc. to refer to the level of technological advancement of a society. Similarly, Nikolai Kardashev developed a scale of technological development based on the amount of energy a civilization is able to utilize. He distinguished three different types of civilizations, calling them Type i, Type II and Type III civilizations. Some years ago, Michio Kaku revised Kardashev's typology, noting that the civilizations Kardashev identified would not rely on non-renewable energy, and that therefore, we haven't even reached the level yet of a Type I Civilization. He called us a Type 0 Civilization who relies on depletable energy sources.

Where am I going with this?

One of the reasons for war is necessity. The economic and energetic needs of a Type 0 Civilizations are greater (in the sense of harder to be met) than those of technologically more advanced civilizations, because they rely on depletable resources, which - be definiton - run out, and have to be replenished. Type 0 Civilizations are therefore more prone to intervention, and by consequence, to war.
    If you look at the past history of extraterrestrial intervention, as described in mythologies worldwide, many of those interventions fit that pattern.

Even the Greys seem to be driven by necessity more than anything else. There are numerous stories that they would need human DNA to ensure their survival.

Necessity is of course not the only reason for war. One look at our history shows that wars have not only been fought over resources, but also for far more personal reasons (which is what Fore hinted at): greed, jealousy, the lust for power, or even plain, simple lust: The Trojan Wars allegedly were fought because of a love triangle!
    And we actually see plenty of that, as well, in our mythologies, when it comes to our extraterrestrial visitors. Plenty are the stories of gods fighting one another for the most petty of reasons, which have nothing to do anymore with necessity.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin