Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing - Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Drawing and writing with my right hand on the mouse pad, is difficult.

I was trying to say that the inside triangle was dark.

It looks like you got a hit on that triangle shape of the main section of that cabin and there are those horizontal lines coming from that shape that indicate the rectangle shape of the section on the right of it. Good hit!

The mouse is ok when it comes to doing quick gestalt sketches for these RV tests but once we progress to more detailed renderings of the target in these exercises, we will have to use either a tablet or simply draw them out the old fashion way and then scan them onto our computer. It's pretty impossible to do detailed drawings using only a mouse. lol
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Just did a short RV session a few minutes ago that I recorded and loaded onto You Tube.

First I clicked on the "Click on Arrow for new target" and then brought back up the image editor to draw the gestalt sketch in.

Then I drew it out and then ran my mouse over the grey box to view the target.

Note: When I was almost done with the sketch I thought it might be flower of some sort so I'm pretty sure that towards the end of that sketch I was adding
    more lines to make it look more like that.

Lol, target turned out to be something entirely different but my gestalt drawing of this target came close enough to call it "close enough".

I'm still working on taking the time to focus on what the texture, color etc on the target after I do the gestalt sketch of it. Did have an AOL on this one, as I mentioned before and I think I stopped short wrt to thinking about the targets' details due to that AOL 'thought' interference. Need to work on this. Doing the gestalt sketch for these targets is the easy part but taking it any further than that is harder than I thought it would be.
    Last edited by A99; 05-18-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Here's a screenshot of the results I got in my last RV session that I recorded and uploaded to You Tube earlier today and posted in my last post.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Just for the record, I tried to RV the winning Powerball numbers for tonight (600 million dollar prize). These are the ones I got: 3, 17, 21, 32, 54 and Powerball 32.

I probably just lost $2!
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Sounds good, Good Luck Lilly!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Just for the record, I tried to RV the winning Powerball numbers for tonight (600 million dollar prize). These are the ones I got: 3, 17, 21, 32, 54 and Powerball 32.

I probably just lost $2!
    Yep, I didn't even have one number. The numbers were 22, 10, 13, 14, 52 and the Powerball number was 11.

I need to work on this.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Yep, I didn't even have one number. The numbers were 22, 10, 13, 14, 52 and the Powerball number was 11.

I need to work on this.
    I'm in that club. ZERO numbers matched.
    So much for my Psi abilities. Off to work!

@Lily. Do you pick your numbers or "quick pick"?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I need to work on this.
    Actually, trying to RV winning numbers is never going to work. For a start numbers are analytical in nature add to that the fact that your mind already knows the possible answers and it's almost impossible for ESP to work.

I thought about this some time ago and came up with the idea of assigning images to each of the possible numbers. Obviously though somebody would have to do it for you so as avoid frontloading.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I'm in that club. ZERO numbers matched.
    So much for my Psi abilities. Off to work!

@Lily. Do you pick your numbers or "quick pick"?
    I usually just do "quick pick" but this time I also got a ticket of numbers that I saw while trying to RV them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Actually, trying to RV winning numbers is never going to work. For a start numbers are analytical in nature add to that the fact that your mind already knows the possible answers and it's almost impossible for ESP to work.

I thought about this some time ago and came up with the idea of assigning images to each of the possible numbers. Obviously though somebody would have to do it for you so as avoid frontloading.
    Interesting. Thank you, Lee. What I was trying to do was focus to see the shapes of the numbers themselves.

When I was about 10 years old, I went with my family to a church bazaar that we went to every year. I would play the spin-the-wheel games and I would always play the same numbers, 3 and 13. this one time though, as I was looking at the wheel, my sight kept drifting over to the number 18. I played it. Not only did the stop tab land on that number on the wheel, it landed on the star (center) of the number which meant that I could pick any prize in the booth. I got a much needed record player that night.

There was also an evening a few years ago when I got a very strong feeling (almost like a push) to play the evening's 3 numbers. I always played the same numbers for that game. I ignored the "push". The numbers came in.