Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going to give it to you all in one of things over time that has happen ..

Going to give it to you all in one of things over time that has happen ..

....I am not such a great speller or writer ...But as a child maybe i was around 9 or 10 years old it was late at night in Chicago Ill, i was in my grandma's room sitting up on the edge of her bed waiting for her ..so i was looking at the stars like i do every night and i saw a ring moving across the sky was not normal it was 3 diff colors ..I never told any one till i was older ...Also as a child i was sleep one night and i felt my body floating it felt so real after i woke in morning i felt strange and the floating part bother me for days even still to this day....On October 27th on my B-day there was an Eclips not sure what year it was but my kids father saw something that was not normal over the building we lived in not sure what it was did not see it ....Any ways years go by and me and 5 kids move to Pembina North Dakota in 2008 ..Things go good till 2011 we stayed in a apartment waiting for an house to be free to rent move into ...One night in the fall of 2011 me and my older daughter started to walk home from our late night walk ..And as we chatted off to the right of our eyes there was a big white ball of light rushing towards us in silence no sound we both screamed ran rest way home....In 2012 we moved into a house strange things happen there ..I have had something heavy handed to my shoulder as i was in shower ...My girls hearing running on roof at night above there rooms or scratching sounds at window ..I have herd things upstairs when kids are at school things dropping rolling across floor the cat would sit next to me give me that look well are you going to go see i am ..My cat has froze in one spot one day in day time his eyes turn black his whole body would point to the opening of the living room and one other day he started to growl hiss starting screaming running like something was chasing him ...One other morning i woke went out the back porch to check the weather i noticed the grass in the back yard in 3 area was very yellow dead like color and it was in strange shapes.....Took few weeks for the shapes to go away ...In 2013 we moved out cause the owner would not take care of the house when needed to be fixed ...So we moved to the back part of town out in the open lots of land in a singe lonely trailer there is a dyke behind us and crops fields then woods river ..And right across from us is a Brethren church ..Now we can see the whole town in front of us we are pretty much alone ...Last year of end of summer we moved in things are fine ..Till winter comes kids start hearing walking when no 1 is up or my older daughter sees small something child like or smaller moving about in the kitchen some times little noise some times it moves fast ....I hear noises at night or in day when kids are gone i try to ignore them some times it freaks me out cause some times it is huge bang on trailer i can feel the bang ..I get up go see nothing or no 1 is out side no snow has fallen cause it was not lot snow to even cause it .....Okay so we get to spring of 2013 same things go on..3 months ago i had something of mine sitting in a log candle holder like always and at 3 a.m i was woke by this object of mine being tossed out the candle holder on to the edge of the table sitting ...Months go by it is now July 4th my daughter hears me talking in kitchen runs out her room in tears tired and frighten this is what she had to say while crying .....Mom I did not sleep i was on the computer till 1:50 am . then went to my room lay down to play my Ds for few min so it was about 2 something am. by then so i turned my Ds off took my glasses off to lay down then after few min went by i saw this light coming through the top part of the window it looked like moon light ..I said but there was no moon even if there was it was not bright nuff..But mom as the light shined through i herd clicking sounds little lights ..I said i was woke from loud tapping sounds too then went back to sleep ...she said it was clicking then the light shined in from above the cover top window she started to see these tall skinny beings just standing there not moving more then one then she saw smaller beings with bigger heads more then one ..The smaller ones she said are moving around doing something and sounds like they are talking to each other but not like we do ....she got really scared did not want to move so she cover her self closed her eyes told her self this not real its fake more then once and checked they wer still there ...she stayed still scared then when she did try to move she could not then she tried agn then was able to ...she also said at one point it looked as tho one of the smaller ones was moving to her with mouth open ..after all what she said she then told me mom when we 1st moved in here last year i had felt that something was watching me in my room and in spring of this year they were in my room 3 other times more then one of them ...sense then she refuses to sleep in her room or go in there alone to get cloths she refuses to use or take a shower in wash room alone or be in this trailer alone ..I am same way as she it scares me to be alone in here i feel something is watching me as well i never told her till after she told me all this ....so we both lose sleep each night scared to sleep ..I really can't as or tell any one here in town cause towns people don't want nothing to do with a single mother on welfare n SSI with out getting to know me ..They just judge me treat me bad ..They all work here they are all about the money mostly farmer stuff farm land ...

For whatever reason, ghosts are drawn to certain places. My Father-in-law's house is very haunted and we had many experiences like yours while we lived there. Our paranormal experiences have greatly decreased since we moved to Colorado.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Yes but, what my daughter saw over and over in her room does not match up with ghost ..I have a boyfriend that lives in the UK and he pulled up some pictures of Aliens ...showed them to my 14 year old daughter she pointed out the tall skinny ones and the she pointed out the Grey's ..Then started crying so now when we try to ask her about them she shuts us up right away does not want to talk about it .....

My sister used to tell us about a tall dark man and little "friends" that visited her in her room when she was little. It's very frightening and confusing, each situation must be handled accordingly. Sharing with others that have similar experiences is a good start.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. There's lots you can do to discourage scary paranormal stuff from happening. (I think the stuff they put in the food supply is actually scarier lol). Praying to God and asking for divine protection and living a good life raises your vibe and attracts better experiences and repels negative ones. Apparently some aliens back off when the name Jesus Christ is mentioned <shrug>. Robert Bruce's book on psychic self defense is good. He talks a lot about healing yourself and raising your vibes inside and outside yourself. Supposedly scary spirits have trouble interacting with us if the energy in the area is positive. Things like incense, laughter, moisture and good uplifting music helps. Oh yeah melatonin is awesome for getting good sleep. It's completely safe with no side effects and it helps you to remember your dreams which is also fun. When I have trouble sleeping I usually tire myself out by lifting weights or jogging and that works well.

...I don't do prayers ..I don't do Bible ...Man lies as we know it ..So just try to do things that don't hurt human life love laugh help care share ..How ever i do trust in something is greater then us what ever it may be ....

I had a large black shadow hovering over my husband one night last year. The dog growled and chased it and it thumped as it went through 2 walls, so it was real and energetic. We both chased after it.
    I said in the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave and never return. It has never come back.
    But respecting your beliefs, I believe you can call on the name of the Divine Power you acknowledge and do as well.
    We both believe in a greater power and what we call it is no matter. Trust your instincts and stand your ground.
    Lycaeus is right though. They do back down fast when you use the name of Jesus Christ. Not sure why.
    If it doesn't respond to your method, do try that. It may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    I had a large black shadow hovering over my husband one night last year. The dog growled and chased it and it thumped as it went through 2 walls, so it was real and energetic.
    Oh, very interesting. I have seen that effect before as well.

We both chased after it.
    I said in the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave and never return. It has never come back.
    But respecting your beliefs, I believe you can call on the name of the Divine Power you acknowledge and do as well.
    @ Passionetpain

Some of the answers are found in the link below:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7175602AALnvRe

Excerpts:

1 Peter Chapter 5

8. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
    Jude Chapter 1

6. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

13. Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
    The description is of a class of beings that are trapped, wandering, sure to suffer for as long as they exist.

Believe me, whether you believe or not, they know that someone much higher than them is palpably real and runs them off with unyielding strength and power that they cannot rival. As disincarnate entities they are living a perpetual nightmare and any time they encounter someone who invokes "HIS" name, they are powerless to stop it from affecting them.

The greater your relationship and connection and your adherence to that sources "will", the better defended you will be. (its a complicated and long subject)

We both believe in a greater power and what we call it is no matter. Trust your instincts and stand your ground.
    Lycaeus is right though. They do back down fast when you use the name of Jesus Christ. Not sure why.
    If it doesn't respond to your method, do try that. It may surprise you.
    Call out in the name of donald duck and see if it bothers any disincarnate entities.

If you have no established connection to the Source, you will...no doubt....suffer their presence and their shared torment. You can do a number of tricks to drive them away for a short time, but as none of them sleep and wander about endlessly, they will always assuredly come back.

The only way you can escape them is if they find someone even more interesting than yourself to occupy themselves with.

-----------------------

If you call out the divine name without any real belief your chances are pretty high that no response will come. Like someone left to brave the elements of life on your own, you'll be forced to brave the supernatural and natural elements that in all certainty, believe more than you do...and openly deny...that higher power.

The unaligned spiritual entities only flee because of the pervasive presence (or extension) of "Him" who condemns them becomes present. Even if you don't believe, they sure do. They can't escape that reality for every waking moment of their torment and suffering.

There are even worse forms of suffering that they fear than even just wandering endlessly.

Jude Chapter 1

12. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: CLOUDS [THEY ARE] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
    James Chapter 4

7. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

2 Samuel Chapter 22

3. The God of my rock; in him will I trust: [he is] my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

31. [As for] God, his way [is] perfect; the word of the LORD [is] tried: he [is] a buckler to all them that trust in him.

Ephesians Chapter 6

16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
    With just this much, you should be able to figure out what some of the passages mean or refer to. Directly and indirectly.
    Last edited by Fore; 07-14-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Two suggestions:

1) It would be helpful to get an expert or at least unbiased first-hand investigation of what it is that is going on there.

2) If there is anywhere else you can go, leave that unsupportive town.

Um thanks Doc.. but when you are poor and the GOV pretty much owns you and kids you are not going no place ..I am also on housing and now the Gov has done the budget cuts i am now a prisoner not free to move to any other town or city i was told ..I don't have the $ to do so no way..If i wanted Bible study or Godly stuff i would have called on a pastor or so on ..I don't like having Bible verses or Jesus crammed down my throat ..To me religion is wrong in so many ways ...I go as far as having a silent chat in my mind with who ever it is or may be that made us weather it may be the earth stars Aliens Ect.. so on...Yelling out verses calling to Jesus or God did not and has not saved a life yet here ..I have been battling super dreams over years now things i can't explain that feel so real or i wake sick from it ..Me doing Bible stuff trusting in what man says is Gods words from a book is kinda hard man lies...I just know there is something some 1 greater then us that made us .... i am sorry for ranting ...I know when something is a ghost and is not maybe i came to the wrong place ...