PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to The OutPost Forum

Garuda
12-05-2012, 03:57 AM
One year ago, The OutPost Forum went live!

It's been quite a year, and the best is yet to come.

Thank you, to all of you who have contributed to making this the best discussion forum on the Internet.

Even though we're only one year old, we've got the most mature (as in well-behaved) audience, where hardly any moderation interventions are needed.

I love this place!

Doc
12-05-2012, 04:15 AM
Thank you to everyone who helped us get launched and who keep us going every day. Some people run the forum, some people post, some come by to read every day. Every contribution is appreciated and member who wants to be more active or has new topics or ideas they would like to share are encouraged to either post them on the forum or contact a staff member. Let's make this year even better for everyone at The OutPost!

Chris
12-05-2012, 05:17 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP!!!

It really has been a great year. I am so happy and proud to be a part of a group such as TOP. This really is home and I love being a part of this community! Thank you one and all for the contributions you have made to make us who and what we are today - which is simply the best!

Gemeos
12-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Happy Birthday and Congratulations for a job well done! :)

epo333
12-05-2012, 11:36 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP FORUM

Thanks to all the members and staff making this a place of peace and inspiring intellect. Being here daily makes all of you like a second family.

CasperParks
12-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Happy Birthday, OutPost Form!

:ufo:

Lee
12-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Happy Birthday to us!! :w00t:

It is great to be part of such a civilized and thoughful community of truthseekers. This first year really has flown by, and despite a lack of any really substantial news stories, we have aquired some great members, posters and readers alike.

Here's to the next 12 months, may we see some of the significant developments in the UFO scene that we all crave.

newyorklily
12-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Happy Birthday To The OutPost Forum

And To All The Posters Who Made This Such A Great Year!

You Rock!

:thumbup: