PDA

View Full Version : old papers about ufo things

shemya
02-26-2013, 05:26 AM
a long time ago...i think it was in the 70s i found a envelope of some documents about some ufo stuff...i put them away for years and forgot about i had them as i was never at home...now they are getting mouldy and i was going to throw them away but then i thought they might be interesting to someone else so i heard of this site and it took me a lot of trying to find and manage to get on it...maybe some one can look at them and find out what they mean i took a couple pictures of them but dont know how to send the pictures....they are about military stuff and such....anyway if anyone likes to see them please letr me know

calikid
02-26-2013, 09:55 AM
a long time ago...i think it was in the 70s i found a envelope of some documents about some ufo stuff...i put them away for years and forgot about i had them as i was never at home...now they are getting mouldy and i was going to throw them away but then i thought they might be interesting to someone else so i heard of this site and it took me a lot of trying to find and manage to get on it...maybe some one can look at them and find out what they mean i took a couple pictures of them but dont know how to send the pictures....they are about military stuff and such....anyway if anyone likes to see them please letr me know

Can you share (type in) a few of the headlines with us?

Have you considered scanning the papers into images you can share online?

CasperParks
02-26-2013, 06:03 PM
Can you share (type in) a few of the headlines with us?

Have you considered scanning the papers into images you can share online?

Good idea to scan and post.

earthman
02-26-2013, 07:59 PM
I would love to have a gander at these oldies. Just might be a gold mine of info.

earthman

Dragonfire
02-27-2013, 03:19 AM
Hopefully you can upload them.

shemya
02-27-2013, 06:06 AM
ok i will get them out and do that im still learning how to go to right places to go on this pages

shemya
02-27-2013, 06:46 AM
i sent some to mr casper parks im can only use one finger so not good at too much typing il put in a bit hhere from ist page it says majic initial organizational structure-mj1........then lots more about what they do and its the dcia in majic will be overseen by the director of cetrral intelligence agency...next 5 pages tell what 12 positions people do.........then next bunch of papers say top secret majic eyes only top secret copy one of one attachmet a t52-exempt(e) eyes onlyjjv this is three more pages of stuff about compartmental information for security it says 18 november1952 t52-exempt(e) .....then five more pages of more top secret stuff says date is sept 4 1947 top secret white house eyes only memorandum for the secretary of defense.....then another 4 or 5 pages of goveerment people and one has a date of 1954 another has date of it 1937 dec 12 maybe you can understand this there are abot 15 pages i think but i may have some more i think...il try to find them

earthman
02-27-2013, 02:50 PM
:yikes::yikes: OMG. You just may have something. I think you need to seen the whole lot to him ASAP Get those out of your hands. These are vary important papers for sure. OMG. If this if for real, you have one of the most important paper to come out in a long time. Please send them to one of us ASAP.

earthman

ProblemChild
02-27-2013, 03:11 PM
█████ ██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is█████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government

earthman
02-27-2013, 03:41 PM
lol...

earthman

earthman
02-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Casper, check you PM's

earthman

CasperParks
02-27-2013, 09:15 PM
i sent some to mr casper parks im can only use one finger so not good at too much typing il put in a bit hhere from ist page it says majic initial organizational structure-mj1........then lots more about what they do and its the dcia in majic will be overseen by the director of cetrral intelligence agency...next 5 pages tell what 12 positions people do.........then next bunch of papers say top secret majic eyes only top secret copy one of one attachmet a t52-exempt(e) eyes onlyjjv this is three more pages of stuff about compartmental information for security it says 18 november1952 t52-exempt(e) .....then five more pages of more top secret stuff says date is sept 4 1947 top secret white house eyes only memorandum for the secretary of defense.....then another 4 or 5 pages of goveerment people and one has a date of 1954 another has date of it 1937 dec 12 maybe you can understand this there are abot 15 pages i think but i may have some more i think...il try to find them

Did not get your IMs...

I will help you get those posted. If you know how to use email, you can email them to casper @ casperparks dot com

Also, I sent you an IM with my phone number.

Upper right hand corner of screen there is spot to click for "Notifications" it opens "inbox". Click on inbox, that will take you to the IMs.

Lee
02-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Welcome to the forum, shemya!

Some of the documents you have sound very much like the well known 'Eisenhower Breifing Document' please take a look at it here - http://majesticdocuments.com/pdf/eisenhower_briefing.pdf

That said, others sound different, such as one dated 1937. I'm sure many of us would like to have a look at them. Especially if they are different papers or contain any subtle differences.

The best way to post papers on the forum would be to scan them and upload the images to a free image hosting site like tinypic.com. If you do not have a scanner then photos might be ok, as long as the text is clear. Feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff or members such as casper here and we'll do our best to help you out.

shemya
02-28-2013, 02:38 AM
im not good at finding right place to send them i got an e mail from chris saying the person i sent to didnt get them so somethiong wrong i think il wait for time i figure out how to send messages right

earthman
02-28-2013, 04:18 AM
Shemya, me and Casper have been trying to get a hold of you. I have to call him shortly so i will post my email address here for you. it's "earthmands@hotmail.com" we have been trying to give you our phone number's also so we may talk. email me and we will speak with you on this matter. We will come get them from you if you like. get a hold of us, me or Casper. We will take care of them. I have a team standing by to study these, and there well known TV personalitys.

earthman

CasperParks
02-28-2013, 06:09 AM
im not good at finding right place to send them i got an e mail from chris saying the person i sent to didnt get them so somethiong wrong i think il wait for time i figure out how to send messages right

Shemya,

Do not become discouraged. We will help you.

Casper

shemya
02-28-2013, 06:27 AM
hello there i talked to one of the people who are in charge of your post and was on the phone as he sent me a phone no to help me communicat i will send pictures of the papers so you can see what they are about properly....that is funny a face with blinking eyes is going but dont know if it is supposed to do that maybe you are on the computer or something i think shall i send them to you too does everyone see these message what does it mean if black parts are on writing by someone like the problem child one how do you put things so everyone can see how many people are there here on this place

shemya
02-28-2013, 06:31 AM
please tell me what this means if message hass blackout parts irs it bad to be sent or does it mean somethig different

Chris
02-28-2013, 06:47 AM
Shemya,

The post with the blacked out parts was a joke and was meant to poke fun at the government.

To everyone else - I spoke with Shemya on the phone tonight and he is going to take pictures of the documents, email them to me and hopefully I will have something for us to look at by Thursday night.

CasperParks
02-28-2013, 06:50 AM
Shemya,

Good to hear you're working with Chris...

Look forward to learning more.

shemya
02-28-2013, 07:11 AM
hello yes i had trouble findind you and some of those are the same but most others all different i talked to chris on phone who left me number to call i said il take the pictures and e mail if i can get them to e mail only i look at them and the documents you send are nearly the same but its hard for me to find the places people talk like here so i try to go back and compare now ok i looked but i have one of theses different here and a list you sent i dont have that then all the other ones are different about the people lists one here like that ones you senthas date 1954 and says top secret but crossed out but not one you sent and its about the mj13 meeting...other papers are something aboutsigma plato and what the people do and the jobs....then the other papers i will check to see if i see they are to do with same stuff

shemya
02-28-2013, 07:15 AM
what are pms and ims please

earthman
02-28-2013, 07:38 AM
Personnal messages, "PM"'s and Instanted messages IM"S at the top where you sign "notification's" click on it and open you inbox, thatf your mail here.

earthman
dave shock

CasperParks
02-28-2013, 07:52 AM
hello yes i had trouble findind you and some of those are the same but most others all different i talked to chris on phone who left me number to call i said il take the pictures and e mail if i can get them to e mail only i look at them and the documents you send are nearly the same but its hard for me to find the places people talk like here so i try to go back and compare now ok i looked but i have one of theses different here and a list you sent i dont have that then all the other ones are different about the people lists one here like that ones you senthas date 1954 and says top secret but crossed out but not one you sent and its about the mj13 meeting...other papers are something aboutsigma plato and what the people do and the jobs....then the other papers i will check to see if i see they are to do with same stuff

Sigma Plato, diplomatic relations with aliens.

Garuda
02-28-2013, 10:47 AM
Yes, projects Sigma and Plato are programs that (allegedly) are in charge of communications with extraterrestrials.

Project Sigma: http://www.exopaedia.org/Sigma+Project

Project Sigma is the name of the project that deals with contact and communication with alien civilizations. It is believed that it started under Pres. Eisenhower.

Bill Cooper claimed SIGMA is the project which first established communications with the aliens and is still responsible for communications. This first official contact would have been made in 1953. Like in the movie "independance day," huge ships were detected in orbit, and contact was made. This would lead to project Plato and to project Serpo (the exchange of ambassadors).

Information that allegedly was leaked from the Pentagon and published on the Serpo site (www.serpo.org) in August 2006, however, claims project Sigma is an ongoing project that involves the studying of alien spacecraft.
Note: as all other sources refer to Sigma as the communications' programme, I have serious doubts that Sigma would be the name of the project that involves studying alien spacecraft. (See: Redlight, Snowbird & Pluto).

Project Plato: http://www.exopaedia.org/Plato+Project

According to MW Cooper, PLATO is the name of the project responsible for diplomatic relations with the aliens.
It is related to project Sigma, which is the central project that is in charge of communications with the aliens.
Project Plato was created in 1953 when through Sigma contact was first made with alien spacecraft orbiting the planet.

On Feb. 20, 1954, Project Plato secured a formal treaty (illegal under the US Constitution) with the aliens. The terms were that the aliens would provide the US government with technology. In return the US agreed to keep their presence on earth a secret, not to interfere in any way with their actions, and to allow them to abduct humans and animals. The aliens agreed to furnish MJ- 12 with a list of abductees on a periodic basis. (See: Preserve Destiny Project)

According to Val. Valerian this treaty was renewed, again within the Plato framework, on 25 April 1964, at Holloman AFB, New Mexico. It is possible that this resulted in the exchange, from 1965 until 1978, of ambassadors, under the project Crystal Knight. (See also 'Serpo').

CasperParks
02-28-2013, 07:33 PM
Garuda,

Thanks for weighing in on Sigma and Plato…

Exopaedia (http://www.exopaedia.org/index.php) is a great source for information.

majicbar
03-01-2013, 12:20 AM
"On Feb. 20, 1954, Project Plato secured a formal treaty (illegal under the US Constitution) with the aliens."

Any basis for this sentence? A treaty may be made and relations set up and still have pending status for approval by the Senate of the United States of America. The President has well established precedencece for secrecy in all negotiationsns and in making Treaties with foreign powers. A formal Ambassador would have yet to be approved by the Senate, but a provisional Ambassador might suffice as well given the secret nature of any such relationship.

zooky
03-04-2013, 10:38 AM
I must admit I am looking forward to see where this is going. Every new piece of info is another bit of the puzzle..

ProblemChild
03-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Did this ever amount to anything?

Pandora'sParadox
03-07-2014, 03:16 PM
What family history does one have to have to acquire such an important piece of information regarding the infamous "Majestic-12"? Let alone having it collect dust and mold...need more information to make an educated assumption.