PDA

View Full Version : Obama pledges $100m to unlock secrets of the brain

montalk
04-04-2013, 05:00 AM
In his state of the union address in February, Obama hinted that brain research would be boosted to stimulate the economy as well as providing deeper insights into one of the great mysteries of medical science - understanding how the brain works and why it can go wrong.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/president-barack-obama-pledges-100m-to-unlock-secrets-of-the-brain-8557466.html

The 100 million is a very small amount of money, almost just symbolic, but I think it sets the stage for something that parallels the use of drones in recent years.

There's likely a lot of highly advanced brain research locked up in black ops projects ever since the Nazi scientists were imported into the US back in the late 40s.

This technology would be 'great' (from the NWO's perspective) to use on the population.

The problem is, such technology is still non-existent or undiscovered in the public science field. Therefore it cannot simply be manufactured and given to the police and military to use on the citizens, as that would expose the existence of these black projects.

However, if Obama "funds" a new initiative on brain mapping, and over the next years all these labs and think tanks magically "discover" new insights about the brain -- meaning they act as shills through which black ops science is funneled -- then such tech will appear to be the result of public science innovation.

Then such tech could be implemented, mass produced, installed in airports or used by police or homeland forces, etc. to detect subversive thoughts. For instance, used on returning war veterans to 'prove' that they are mentally unstable, thus denying them the right to buy or own a gun. Or used on protesters to identify the most subversive ones, then maybe implement brainwashing techniques to turn them back into 'healthy members of society.'

Food for thought.

lycaeus
04-04-2013, 05:41 AM
I woudn't doubt there's something subversive going on. If they were really interested in healing mental and physical disease they would be limiting pollution and encouraging a more sane society. But that's not the case. It seems like this research could lead to new brain products to enhance your physiology. Like microchips and nanotechnology in the body.

newyorklily
04-04-2013, 06:52 AM
I watched both my grandfather and grandmother (both helped raise me) deteriorate from Alzheimer's. My grandmother later began having mini-strokes. Even though she was mentally alert, I don't know if she recognized me or my mother because she could no longer speak or write.

I had one friend who died from Parkinson's and several who died from cancerous brain tumors.

I think we need to learn a great deal about the brain and I think this research is long overdue. I hope the funding and research does center around health and healing. Then, maybe we will have a chance to beat these diseases.

lycaeus
04-04-2013, 07:28 AM
@Newyorklily, I've had a few family members suffer from mental problems like Alzheimer's, dementia and many other things. Guess I was being a little cynical there. I just think that there are preventions for these diseases but it is not in the governments interests to keep us too healthy. I'm skeptical that they, in general are genuinely looking for healthy solutions to disease and unhealthy living. The pattern seems to be pointing to more drugs than natural health and preventative measures. But regardless of what this intiative is really about or what it's leading to, I do hope there are at least some positive discoveries we can benefit from.

lycaeus
05-10-2013, 04:06 AM
This article fits in here.

Hacking the Human Brain Furthers the Advent of Super Soldiers

he Human Connectome Project (HCP) is dedicated to “understanding the complete details of neural connectivity.” They endeavor to “construct a map of the complete structural and functional neural connections in vivo within and across individuals.” By compiling data on genetics, behavior, matter fiber pathways, and functional correlations, the HCP have refined and optimized “the spatial and functional resolution of our connectome neuroimaging” as well as acquiring “high resolution neuroimaging data” to enhance understanding of the “neuroanatomical connectedness of the human brain.”

Advancing biometrics with neurological augmentations would result in successful connectivity of the human brain to robotic systems in a literal sense.

AutoNOMOS Labs have developed an iPad app that allows users to order their car to drive. After a few modifications, the technology can control the car through the brain of the driver. A software program called BrainDriver interprets and records information just as an EEG which can be understood and translated into intentions which are then played out by the vehicle.

At the Human Enhancement and the Future of Work conference, and further expanded upon in their published report, explains how science and ethics are coming into conflict as technology promises to replace the faulty human body with an eternal, mechanical replacement. ...

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/hacking-the-human-brain-furthers-the-advent-of-super-soldiers/

CasperParks
05-10-2013, 05:40 AM
Is this being done to confirm an "eternal soul" is real as part of preparing for Disclosure?

You have a pair of shoes but are not the shoes.

It is not that you have an eternal soul, you are an eternal soul.

You cannot have what you are.