PDA

View Full Version : Update: Worldwide UFO Reports 10-02-2013

Doc
10-12-2013, 02:17 AM
Via Filer's Files #40-2013:

Worldwide UFO Sightings Australia Star

Ashfield, New South Wales -- I was playing out the back yard with my wife and son when we saw what looked like Venus at 45 degrees hovering motionless. I thought it was a balloon before realizing that it is way too high, and holding its position against a fairly consistent 20 km NE wind. It could not have been a balloon flying against the prevailing winds. It was rose colored with white luminescence before disappearing behind a mare's tail cloud.

Ten minutes later, I saw another object appear straight over head, but at roughly the same altitude. Its rose color seemed larger giving me the impression that it was closer and defying the prevailing winds. I noticed through the view finder it was quite iridescent and had a distinct glowing yellow light center. After hovering in a clear blue sky overhead it disappeared. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Canada Red Light BARRIE -- On September 26, 2013, I was out for a walk around 12:30 AM, because I couldn't sleep. I was at the top of our park's hill and noticed a bright white/red light in the sky. At first I thought nothing of it because I often seen planes and satellites until I realized the speed that it was travelling I started to wonder if it could be a UFO. I sat down and just watched the object as it flew straight eastward for a minute. It stopped abruptly and started to ascend for a minute and vanished.

Two weeks earlier I saw a similar object that was hovering, then started to ascend and vanished. I When I was ten I was in our hot tub and saw a light travelling in my direction. I looked away for just a second and it had vanished. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Croatia Disc UFO http://www.listrocket.com/ktml2/user/1241_M837Hca3MN/images/uploads/_40_body_1381158001/image_29.jpegZagreb -- I was on the embankment near river Sava and photographing a Ford Ranger test car on September 5, 2013. During the afternoon after I finished photographing, I checked the photos and saw an unidentified object on two of them.

On the first you can see a side of object and on this shot the object is little bigger and looks as it flying towards me slightly tilted. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Doc
10-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Ireland Boomerang Dublin – I went out to lock up the shed, and looked up and saw four craft flying in triangle formation with a fourth at the rear on September 1, 2013. It took about three seconds to fly from west to east and they seemed to join together and shoot off to the horizon. No sound or trails left behind. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Italy Underwater Moving Objects Salerno -- My boyfriend and I were at the beach on a beautiful August 31, 2013, day and we were kissing on the beach and suddenly I felt that someone was watching us. My boyfriend felt a sudden headache. I was watching the sea and an in the water there was an oval light glowing six feet around. I walked to see what it was and suddenly this thing moved fast towards the horizon. We heard a strange sound like radio distortion of a whistle. I thought it was a hallucination and for a joke I said, “OK, if you are E.T. send me some message and at the horizon three beams of light were pointing out of the water at the sky. It moved from left to right going underwater and again, each beam of light seemed to rotate on itself.” All three lights seemed to rotate together. We were shocked and I cried. Earlier I had a sighting in Puglia South Italy and I filmed it! Thanks to MUFON CMS

Portugal Flashing Lights Gondomar -- My son was closing the bedroom window when he observed the object on September 22, 2013. It had many flashing lights so I could not see the contours. It flew horizontally and then rose up out of sight. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Puerto Rico Vanishing Dead and UFOs Joshua Warren reports bodies are vanishing from local cemeteries in the same area as numerous UFO/alien activities are reported on the island. Forty or so corpses have disappeared from a small mountain graveyard. Locals believe something akin to a biblical resurrection is taking place. Warren suggested, “The bodies may have been taken by people who practice a dark magical rituals that requires human remains to be placed into a caldron, wrapped in chains, and fed alcohol or tobacco, he explained.” http://www.joshuapwarren.com/ (http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.joshuapwarren.com/&lid=87239&uid=2816118&sid=33580&mid=28621)

Doc
10-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Romania Star Timioara – I was picking up my son from the bus station returning from vacation on September 1, 2013. Coming back home with my car and my son, I stopped at the traffic light I saw a strong light like star appearance. I told my son the stars beautiful and suddenly the stars were changing position and are brighter. I told my son they are helicopters. In the left side of our view were two lights on horizontal line and other three in triangle formation. The lights are becoming stronger and moved from NW to N altogether. The light changed to green and I started up as the lights are move and disappear on the sky after four minutes. I realized that are definitely not helicopters. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Serbia Sphere-Like Lights Subotica -- At 8 PM, my husband and I saw two unidentified objects - bright orange colored, sphere-like, which were moving northeast in about 5-7 km height from ground at the distance of 15-20 km from us on September 2, 2013. We were walking our dog when I suddenly spotted those two objects gliding over the sky. Those objects were bright orange constant lights that we concluded were not aircraft. Later that evening, we heard six more people talking about the event. I can surely tell it was not a comet, asteroid or meteor. Thanks to MUFON CMS

South Africa Weird Round Cloud Sasolburg Free State – On September 29, 2013, I spotted a weird round-like cloud in the sky. It was almost a perfect circle and the disappeared after a while. Thanks to MUFON CMS

UK/England Three Blue Lights

Newcastle -- On September 29, 2013, while coming home with my partner in his brother's car from Wallsend I was in the rear passenger seat looking out of the window when I observed three blue orbs flying together in a vertical line pulsating slowly. I was not sure what I was looking at but when I was able to focus on its shape it faded out. It could only have been in my view for a few seconds before it was gone. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Langhorne Conference

Bambi Dudley phoned this morning to tell me there will be a MUFON Conference in Pennsylvania on Saturday October 5 & 6 with Travis Walton. Her number is (610) 688-4974
( deerbam@comcast.net (http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=mailtdeerbam&lid=87243&uid=2816118&sid=33580&mid=28621))