PDA

View Full Version : History Channel - MUFON TV show, Hangar 1: The UFO Files

CasperParks
03-02-2014, 08:21 AM
There are a number of posts in the science fiction thread regarding MUFON teaming up with the History Channel for a documentary titled, "Hanger 1".

The show is recommended by many Outpost Forum members. It is time well spent.

At the time of this posting, the show is running free at the history channel website: Click here to watch. (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files)

I doubt the Hanger 1 will run free at their website for long. If you do not have pay TV, now is a good time to watch it.

Disclosure is on the horizon, and the MUFON TV show on the History Channel is leading the public that direction.

CasperParks
03-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Their presentations of presidents dealing with UFOs, aliens and deciding on Disclosure was good. The production is excellent, with interesting guest speakers. They appear to have a lot of information that is forth coming. Of the presidents in question, Carter was likely the gatekeepers biggest headache. I always believed Bush SR was VP for a reason... After Carter pressing hard for information, Bush SR becoming VP under Reagan made sense from MJ-12 perspective.

Doc
03-02-2014, 03:29 PM
BTW, Daniel Sheehan says "they" stonewalled Carter until he was gone. They didn't like his approach to them which was "I want it all by Friday" in tone and they were afraid he would disclose it all at once, ruining years of coverup and acclimation programs. The Constitutional question is fascinating, i.e., can a group like MJ-12 interpret their mandate to protect include keeping a president out of the loop? If Sheehan is to be believed (and he sat at the table with Those Who Knew for years) the people who guard the information are subject to only their own rules and little else.

epo333
03-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Presidential Encounters....

This channel is telling anyone that is ready to accept the facts: WE ARE NOT ALONE!

It is DISCLOSURE, plain and simple.

So if you're up on the supposed March 15th as per the Courtney Brown latest up-date, then one might think that Obama is going to make the Big announcement...

Edward
03-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Go to this link at H2 to watch the Hanger 1 episode on H2 for free. http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos/hangar-1-the-ufo-files--presidential-encounters?m=5189717d404fa&s=All&f=1&free=false#

Edward

Doc
03-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Go to this link at H2 to watch the Hanger 1 episode on H2 for free. http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos/hangar-1-the-ufo-files--presidential-encounters?m=5189717d404fa&s=All&f=1&free=false#

Edward

Thanks for the link to this Must See episode.

Dragonfire
03-03-2014, 12:04 AM
It was a good show

Wally
03-03-2014, 12:42 AM
The part about Bush senior being a member of MJ 12 was probably the most interesting I think. As for Obama I'm not expecting any disclosure from him as he's got too much to lose in that not only his own life to worry about, but the safety of his wife and children to consider also. Now if Biden were to stumble upon the truth I do think there's a chance that he might let it slip to the rest of America or the world.

CasperParks
03-03-2014, 02:24 AM
The part about Bush senior being a member of MJ 12 was probably the most interesting I think. As for Obama I'm not expecting any disclosure from him as he's got too much to lose in that not only his own life to worry about, but the safety of his wife and children to consider also. Now if Biden were to stumble upon the truth I do think there's a chance that he might let it slip to the rest of America or the world.

When Reagan became president and Bush VP, it was raised among UFO researchers - He who heads CIA heads MJ-12, so Bush was suspect from the start. Many of us have long believed CIA director was part of MJ-12, if not the head of it, he was in the up levels of command.

Chris
03-03-2014, 06:03 AM
The show was an excellent production with Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron doing a bangup job in giving us their perspectives on the Presidential coverup. Setting this to DVR all future episodes!

CasperParks
03-03-2014, 06:28 AM
Along the horizon, Disclosure rises spreading light and shadows.

newyorklily
03-04-2014, 01:37 AM
If you don't get H2, you might be able to watch it here http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Pandora'sParadox
03-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Q's...

1. Radiation @ Rendlesham incident...
2. Injuries pertaining to specific organs rather than showing any signs on the skin.
3. Three more said incidents after, and never reported?

:doh:

Doc
03-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Q's...

1. Radiation @ Rendlesham incident...
2. Injuries pertaining to specific organs rather than showing any signs on the skin.
3. Three more said incidents after, and never reported?

:doh:

The person who told me about Rendlesham before it was news said there was one sighting before and three after. We only know about the one that was reported to the MOD.

Dragonfire
03-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Tonight's episode at 10:00 is titled Underground Bases

Pandora'sParadox
03-09-2014, 09:30 PM
The amount of crap we have kept in the dark, I'm surprised we haven't had an information revolution by now.
:wall:

majicbar
03-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Tonight's episode at 10:00 is titled Underground BasesI had a friend at work who had a brother in-law who was a geologist working for the government digging underground tunnels. While he was at that time working in Montana, all mail directed to him went through Los Alamos Nuclear Labs in New Mexico. His brother in-law did not say much of anything about what he was actually doing but did comment that the work that he was doing would absolutely blow my friends mind. That is all I heard about this but it rather does confirm that something very interesting is happening about this subject.

calikid
03-10-2014, 03:28 AM
I must admit after watching the first two episodes, I am pleasantly surprised.
The few interactions I have encountered with the MUFON organization seemed biased toward racing to earthly explanations, dismissing the sighting, and moving on to the next case.
This show seems to embrace E.T. as the likely explanation to the cases presented.
A refreshing viewpoint. Can't wait for the next show.

CasperParks
03-10-2014, 09:24 PM
I must admit after watching the first two episodes, I am pleasantly surprised.
The few interactions I have encountered with the MUFON organization seemed biased toward racing to earthly explanations, dismissing the sighting, and moving on to the next case.
This show seems to embrace E.T. as the likely explanation to the cases presented.
A refreshing viewpoint. Can't wait for the next show.

Episode two is locked at the history channel website, hoping they unlock it later this week.

majicbar
03-15-2014, 03:13 AM
Tonight's show, "Alien Technology", the question was posed whether we could continue as a civilization without the advances we have made in the last century. There is a contention that much of that advancement may have been due to our reverse engineering technology from crashed alien craft. What would be the response of a "Galactic Council" to our having such ill gotten booty, could they demand that we give it all back, like what happens on patent infringement and immitaton products?

Pandora'sParadox
03-15-2014, 04:34 PM
Just finished it.

These guys are really making progress in this. Every episode is so good, I hope it will last. It even inspired me to write Mr. Lazar again...but that's an experience in itself. o_O

calikid
03-15-2014, 07:25 PM
I've noticed some overlap on Hangar 1 episodes.
The Bell was covered in back to back episodes.
Still good stuff.
Thumbs up.

calikid
03-16-2014, 11:28 AM
It was nice to hear our forum member Ed Fouche mentioned on MUFON Hangar 1: UFO Files (S01E03). Referenced in story about guy gets injection then has memory wiped. Freaky.

Pandora'sParadox
03-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Watched it for a second time...still finding new and interesting start points for theories.

The first episode references the expedition to Antarctica to finish off the S.S., and this episode references their technology and a crash of the 30's in Germany...
Is it safe to say, they had E.T. tech? (Looks safe....)

Once WW2 was over, did we receive any E.T. related data from the S.S. archives? or... Receive any unfinished tech the Germans were working on? (Furthering our tech...)

From my findings and figurings...

It wasn't until we asserted ourselves over Germany and Hitler, that Eisenhower "met with an E.T." (Multiple occasions in my belief)
So...was that the proving ground which would lead to our military/gov collaborating to were we sit now? (Maybe...)

Fast-forward
Iranian incident of '11.
I believe, it won't be until other governments start using this new found tech, that we come forward and start using it. This will cover anything "we" had to do with cover-ups or secrecy motivated murders...They will just claim, we reversed their tech, so they have "Aliens", we don't. :wall:

With our media as it is today, we might not see any other countries form of tech for many many years, simply to hide our own. Even now, we are left in the dark ages compared to some "3rd world" places... (:nono: how so...you can't say that...)
Dr. Mehran Keshe flat out describes using a "tractor beam" to snatch our drown out of the sky. NASA states, we are only in the beginning stages of using/understanding/improving our version of the device. :eek: Furthering my point on disclosure for our public is not until the rest of the world "catches up".

So many angles...so many possibilities. What I do know...is we are closer than ever to seeing these new tech's being used in everyday applications.

calikid
03-16-2014, 04:29 PM
And the Russians just captured a drone intact yesterday in Crimea.
They claim advanced radio intercept, but have to wonder about similarity to Iranian incident

Pandora'sParadox
03-16-2014, 05:00 PM
And the Russians just captured a drone intact yesterday in Crimea.
They claim advanced radio intercept, but have to wonder about similarity to Iranian incident

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-says-intercepted-us-drone-over-crimea-arms-180430584.html

LoL, Basically, "It fell with the assistance of our unknown technology and we won't say who was operating it."

Longeyes
03-16-2014, 09:19 PM
First I'd heard of a possible Iranian back engineered ufo project.
Mehran Tavakoli Keshe has a website and now lives in Belgium. Seems odd Iran would let such a genius slip out if their hands. I have no idea if this guy is the real deal?
http://www.keshefoundation.org
Is their any confirmation from the Iranian government that he did this work? How did they claim they captured the drone?

I did agree is it by luck or design that we were given alien technology? Are they from parallel universes and know the conditions that founded their types of civilisations and just directing us to their ends? Not a pleasant thought

I really like the way these shows have been presented 'this is the way it is - cause we telling you' but you've got to be spot on with your facts or people will start to pull it all apart.

calikid
03-16-2014, 10:32 PM
First I'd heard of a possible Iranian back engineered ufo project.
Mehran Tavakoli Keshe has a website and now lives in Belgium. Seems odd Iran would let such a genius slip out if their hands. I have no idea if this guy is the real deal?
http://www.keshefoundation.org
Is their any confirmation from the Iranian government that he did this work? How did they claim they captured the drone?

I did agree is it by luck or design that we were given alien technology? Are they from parallel universes and know the conditions that founded their types of civilisations and just directing us to their ends? Not a pleasant thought

I really like the way these shows have been presented 'this is the way it is - cause we telling you' but you've got to be spot on with your facts or people will start to pull it all apart.

The Iranian scientist claims to have used a tractor beam to capture the drone.

Following his statement, American scientist stated such technology is in it's infancy here.

Longeyes
03-16-2014, 11:07 PM
The Iranian scientist was Keshe.

calikid
03-17-2014, 02:42 PM
HANGAR1: UFO Files

Episodes so far.
Presidential Encounters S01E01

Underground Bases S01E02

Alien Technology S01E03

History channel website links for all three full 44min episodes ("Watch Full Episode" Link).
http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/episodes

Note: I did initially get an error saying I had to log in with my local TV provider credentials, but I just clicked through and the video worked fine for me.

calikid
03-17-2014, 09:24 PM
Ad running, looks like next Hangar1 episode will cover Kecksburg

Guess they want to hit the solid gold oldies

calikid
03-22-2014, 02:23 AM
Hangar1: The UFO Files
Crashes and Cover ups
S01E04

Among other incidents, they discussed the Varginha UFO incident.
First time I have every heard this case discussed WITHOUT reference to the many Chupa Cabra reports made by the locals at that time.
I'm all for putting the best face on the cases presented, but omissions can lend a sense of journalist dishonesty that IMHO should be avoided.
While it can be argued the witnesses misidentified ET as Chupa Cabra, best if MUFON puts ALL the facts out there and let the viewers make an INFORMED decision.

calikid
03-22-2014, 08:51 PM
Crashes and Cover ups
S01E04

Watch the episode on line (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos/hangar-1-the-ufo-files-crashes-and-coverups) at the History channel website.

calikid
03-29-2014, 02:45 PM
American Hot spots
S01E05

Topics covered include:
Missouri Flaps
Lights of Blue Springs

New York
Hudson Valley flap

Nuclear power plants

Military bases/Nuclear weapons

calikid
03-29-2014, 03:09 PM
American Hot spots
S01E05
(Continued)

Earthquake Faults
Los Angeles California &
Denver Colorado

calikid
03-29-2014, 05:12 PM
American Hot spots
S01E05

Watch the full episode online (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos/hangar-1-the-ufo-files-american-hotspots)

Dragonfire
03-29-2014, 09:15 PM
Hangar 1: The OFO Files

Last nights episode "American Hot Spots" was interesting. Were a couple I hadn't heard about. Wish they would go into a bit more detail sometimes.

Doc
03-30-2014, 06:41 PM
Hanger1: The UFO Files
American Hot spots
S01E05

Topics covered include:
Missouri Flaps
Lights of Blue Springs

New York
Hudson Valley flap

Nuclear power plants

Military bases/Nuclear weapons

Hudson Valley Flap: A guy I've known since 3rd Grade lived in the Hudson Valley during the flap and still does. He is one of the most solid, not given to fantasy people I know. He worked for one company his entire life until he retired, married to the same person, lived at three addresses all these years. He told me that one day he was going home on the Parkway and as he neared his exit he saw cars pulling over onto the shoulder, so he did too. He got out of his car and saw that everyone was looking at the same thing. Above the crossover at his exit, about 300 feet above the road was a shiny object, so bright that its shape wasn't distinct but about 25-30 feet across, just hovering in the sky. After a few minutes it gained altitude slowly and drifted off to the East, he said. People were mostly silent, one or two asking, "what is it?" but no panic or excitement, just puzzlement. He added that the later explanation of light planes in formation and such was completely ridiculous. He had never seen anything like that object before or since.

calikid
03-31-2014, 08:38 PM
S01E05
The segment on Dr Harley Rutledge 1973 study, "Operation Identification" was interesting.
The orbs response to the group reminds me of Dr Greer's current claims.

Pandora'sParadox
04-02-2014, 07:25 AM
The area that is bumping is toward the great lakes. Michigan/Ohio/VA/N.C. all getting increased sightings. It appears to be that sloping N/E angle of pattern. It seems the safest place is withing the "tornado belt". ;)

calikid
04-02-2014, 03:37 PM
The area that is bumping is toward the great lakes. Michigan/Ohio/VA/N.C. all getting increased sightings. It appears to be that sloping N/E angle of pattern. It seems the safest place is withing the "tornado belt". ;)

The experts in the program seemed to be pushing the theory of earthquake faults as an energy source that UFOs can exploit.

majicbar
04-02-2014, 05:07 PM
The experts in the program seemed to be pushing the theory of earthquake faults as an energy source that UFOs can exploit.

My thought is that UFOs are drawn to faults because of what geologic faults can tell you about the Earth. Gasses from the interior can be sensed from faults, particularly radon, which tells if radioactive minerals are present. Faults also concentrate geothermal fluids which carry heavy metals and which act as areas of mineral and gem production. Looking at UFOs as long range remote sensors they would be developing maps of areas to mine long into the future, whether we are here, or not. Heavy atoms are a rare and unique item in the Universe and the Earth acts as a machine in sorting and gathering those atoms into exploitable concentrations. I think we need to look at what the long range goal of UFOs is in exploiting the Earth's resources as a planet.

calikid
04-02-2014, 11:49 PM
My thought is that UFOs are drawn to faults because of what geologic faults can tell you about the Earth. Gasses from the interior can be sensed from faults, particularly radon, which tells if radioactive minerals are present. Faults also concentrate geothermal fluids which carry heavy metals and which act as areas of mineral and gem production. Looking at UFOs as long range remote sensors they would be developing maps of areas to mine long into the future, whether we are here, or not. Heavy atoms are a rare and unique item in the Universe and the Earth acts as a machine in sorting and gathering those atoms into exploitable concentrations. I think we need to look at what the long range goal of UFOs is in exploiting the Earth's resources as a planet.
True, heavy elements are churned to the surface in a unique fashion here on Earth. Thus diamonds found near volcanic tubes.

But I took away more that the titanic forces of the continental plates pressing together was generating potential energy ripe for harvesting. A energy bonanza UFOs are able to benefit from... possibly only during an earthquake/release of energy.

majicbar
04-03-2014, 06:03 AM
True, heavy elements are churned to the surface in a unique fashion here on Earth. Thus diamonds found near volcanic tubes.

But I took away more that the titanic forces of the continental plates pressing together was generating potential energy ripe for harvesting. A energy bonanza UFOs are able to benefit from... possibly only during an earthquake/release of energy.
I think that the energy potential of eartquakes might be small when one thinks about the power the UFO's would have to possses to cross the barriers of distance or space and time.

CasperParks
04-04-2014, 04:15 AM
MUFON Hanger 1: Episode - The UFO Files: Crashes and Cover-Ups (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos/hangar-1-the-ufo-files-crashes-and-coverups?m=5189717d404fa&s=All&f=1&free=false),

It is mentioned an encounter in Mexico where an officer dies shortly after physical contact via a touch. He had a large number of viruses in his system. When Disclosure occurs it is possible the public will be told "Due to high risk of viruses to humans and aliens, physical contact is limited. Keep the public from interacting with aliens."

It recommended to visit "Pandora's Box: The Disclosure Lite' Program at The Outpost Forum by clicking here. (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1132-Pandora-s-Box-The-Disclosure-Lite-Program&p=31401#post31401)

majicbar
04-05-2014, 12:35 AM
MUFON Hanger 1: Episode - The UFO Files: Crashes and Cover-Ups (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos/hangar-1-the-ufo-files-crashes-and-coverups?m=5189717d404fa&s=All&f=1&free=false),

It is mentioned an encounter in Mexico where an officer dies shortly after physical contact via a touch. He had a large number of viruses in his system. When Disclosure occurs it is possible the public will be told "Due to high risk of viruses to humans and aliens, physical contact is limited. Keep the public from interacting with aliens."

It recommended to visit "Pandora's Box: The Disclosure Lite' Program at The Outpost Forum by clicking here. (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1132-Pandora-s-Box-The-Disclosure-Lite-Program&p=31401#post31401) As I recall the story not only the Mexican officer but a handful of Mexican GIs were also exposed to this UFO and died as well. Those who went in from our Air Force to retrieve this UFO had to do so in Biohazard suits, and knowing the whole story would help to know how dangerous some UFOs might be to a human being exposed to it's interior, or occupants.

calikid
04-05-2014, 07:26 AM
~ Space Weapons S01Ep06

Gary McKinnon
Solar Warden
Ronald Reagan
TR 3B

calikid
04-05-2014, 03:12 PM
~ Space Weapons S01Ep06

Watch this episode online (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos/hangar-1-the-ufo-files-space-weapons?m=5189717d404fa&s=All&f=1&free=false) at History Channel website

First segment of the show contains an interesting interview of Gary McKinnon.
Gary is probably more verbose these days, now that his legal entanglements are behind him.

Pandora'sParadox
04-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Do we have a good thread on McKinnon yet? If not...then we do...:das

Pandora'sParadox
04-07-2014, 04:26 AM
If not, then we need one...*

Is what I meant to say.

calikid
04-07-2014, 03:26 PM
If not, then we need one...*

Is what I meant to say.

There is a very old thread (2012?) that had more to do with the McKinnon legal case/extradition attempt.

New thread regards his claims not a bad idea.

Longeyes
04-07-2014, 04:39 PM
The interview they used in the show was an old interview it was on you tube a way back.
I'll start a new thread on Gary in Best Evidence.

Pandora'sParadox
04-09-2014, 05:29 AM
What the hell happened to "uncovering aliens"? That was a good show...made it in 4 episodes deep and...nothing... 0_o

Dragonfire
04-09-2014, 01:19 PM
What the hell happened to "uncovering aliens"? That was a good show...made it in 4 episodes deep and...nothing... 0_o

Noticed that too. There was a repeat on last night.

Doc
04-09-2014, 06:34 PM
The Iranian scientist claims to have used a tractor beam to capture the drone.

Following his statement, American scientist stated such technology is in it's infancy here.

There is a persisitent rumor of "beam me up" and other exotic technology in its infancy going at least 20 years back and coming from sources who can't be vetted for reliability but they most certainly were where these things are supposed to be worked on and tested. As one guy who ought to know told me. "At any given time there are at least 10 things going on around here that are secret. Five of them you will never hear about. Two of them would scare you to death if you heard about them." (Approximate quote from memory. "Here" means the desert where I live.)

newyorklily
04-09-2014, 06:53 PM
I haven't seen the show yet but, these items from the Navy make me wonder. Laser weapons and creating fuel from seawater. USOs better watch out.

http://www.militaryaerospace.com/articles/2014/04/laser-weapon-deployment.html?cmpid=EnlMAEApril92014

and

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/04/09/powering-ships-future-navy-develops-technology-to-turn-seawater-into-fuel/?cmpid=NL_SciTech

majicbar
04-10-2014, 07:22 AM
What the hell happened to "uncovering aliens"? That was a good show...made it in 4 episodes deep and...nothing... 0_oThe series first aired in early 2014 and appears to be a Bara production, I suppose the shows cost made anything past the first handful of shows prohibitive. I suspect that there is a backstory there too, as Bara seemed to be a putive skeptic and a producer one might question the real intent of the production.

I hope Hanger 1 continues and does not also fade away.

Doc
04-10-2014, 04:08 PM
The series first aired in early 2014 and appears to be a Bara production, I suppose the shows cost made anything past the first handful of shows prohibitive. I suspect that there is a backstory there too, as Bara seemed to be a putive skeptic and a producer one might question the real intent of the production.

I hope Hanger 1 continues and does not also fade away.

I think it must be something like you say. With some luck we will get some new episodes eventually but we'll probably see these same ones again a few times while we are waiting. My hope is that the initial order was for the shows we've seen and a follow-on orders has been issued. Relatively, this kind of show is at the cheaper end of the scale to make--but with this economy, numbers of shows ordered at a time have shrunk from 26 to 12 to ? I guess we'll have to be patient and share any news we happen to find.

Chris
04-11-2014, 03:58 AM
According to Mike Bara on Facebook, he is just waiting for the green light. So......stay tuned!

Doc
04-11-2014, 07:26 AM
According to Mike Bara on Facebook, he is just waiting for the green light. So......stay tuned!

Yowzah! :thumbup:

calikid
04-12-2014, 02:06 AM
- Unfriendly Skies
- S01E07

Dragonfire
04-12-2014, 02:41 AM
- Unfriendly Skies
- S01E07
You beat me to it. Pilots and flight crews eye witness accounts.

majicbar
04-12-2014, 06:11 AM
Last show of the current season to air next Friday, April 18th. I hope that it has done well enough to have a second season, I would say that it has.

calikid
04-12-2014, 02:59 PM
~ Unfriendly Skies S01Ep07

Starts off with the Chicago O'Hare airport incident.
Followed by the Japan Air Lines (JAL) Flight 1628 incident from November 17, 1986.

Watch this episode online (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos/hangar-1-the-ufo-files-unfriendly-skies?m=5189717d404fa&s=All&f=1&free=false) at History Channel website

http://cdn.history.com/sites/2/2014/02/hangar-1-hero-logo-hero-H.jpeg

Doc
04-12-2014, 03:10 PM

Starts off with the Chicago O'Hare airport incident.

Watch this episode online (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos/hangar-1-the-ufo-files-unfriendly-skies?m=5189717d404fa&s=All&f=1&free=false) at History Channel website

Yep. After waiting and looking for weeks, I was busy doing something else and saw that listing. Thanks for the link. (In case it doesn't repeat.) :rolleyes:

Pandora'sParadox
04-12-2014, 06:07 PM
This is the episode I was waiting for...
Also the one that makes me want to pull my hair out...

1. The FAA, is that sort of like our Federal Reserve? We think we own it, but not really...?
2. Who/What holds all the audio from the "crashed" sights? What did they see...what were the instruments doing...?
3. The "Mothership"... o_O
4. The Chinese flight colliding with something...from the pics, it appears that only a small trace of anything is present within the damaged area. What "should" have happened is we would see paint streaks off to one side showing the friction...we don't see any. The curve of the metal on either side indicates that something punched it at that angle, then was removed just as so. I was hoping to see a roll off point were the 2 objects released...there was none. Straight in, and out.
4-a. If the nose hit something, how did the wing miss it? (Pulse weapon?)
4-b. Did anyone take samples of anything? If it did collide with something, wouldn't there be a minute piece of residue withing the cones cracks? There appears to be some sort of smudging...is that from the plane or foreign?
5. Fortenberry+Nash Testimony (How the hell did they cover that up so well?)

It aggravates me how an organization can intimidate individuals into keeping quiet, when it's the numbers that count. Sticking together and keeping your wits about the situation is the key. :p ;) :cool: :eek: beats :mad:.

calikid
04-14-2014, 11:56 AM

The China airliner collision story was scary.
A cloaked UFO?

Thank goodness all those people made it safely back to the airport.

CasperParks
04-14-2014, 04:22 PM

The China airliner collision story was scary.
A cloaked UFO?

Thank goodness all those people made it safely back to the airport.

Interesting the word "threat" was used a number of times in the series. A few of the encounters could be seen as intimidation, hostile or simply "hey look at us, we are here". Will be interesting to see how abductions are covered on the show.

calikid
04-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Hangar 1: The UFO Files
~ Shadow Government S01E08

Dragonfire
04-19-2014, 12:17 AM
~ Shadow Government S01E08
Plus MJ-12. Not sure how much they will cover, but it sure sounds interesting.

newyorklily
04-19-2014, 02:00 AM
Plus MJ-12. Not sure how much they will cover, but it sure sounds interesting.

I've read that this is the final episode.

calikid
04-19-2014, 11:34 AM
I've read that this is the final episode.

Final episode of Season 1.
Big question, will there be a season 2? Hope so.

calikid
04-19-2014, 11:39 AM

The segment on SecDef Forrestal was heartbreaking. Poor man.
An insider. (Mj12 member) who wanted to honor the people's right to know. Murdered in his hospital room.
Must discourage any other members with similar ideas.

newyorklily
04-19-2014, 01:16 PM

The segment on SecDef Forrestal was heartbreaking. Poor man.
An insider. (Mj12 member) who wanted to honor the people's right to know. Murdered in his hospital room.
Must discourage any other members with similar ideas.

His psychiatric treatment, even prior to hi hospital stay, is interesting. Isn't sodium amytal a drug that makes one open to suggestions?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Forrestal

Dragonfire
04-19-2014, 01:30 PM
So, what ever happened to the woman investigator?

calikid
04-19-2014, 03:29 PM
So, what ever happened to the woman investigator?

Good question.
The MIB segment was weird.
Don't recall they ever mentioned her last name.
Terry of SanJose in 1993.
Just that her boyfriend didn't talk to her until several months later.

Doc
04-19-2014, 03:51 PM
His psychiatric treatment, even prior to hi hospital stay, is interesting. Isn't sodium amytal a drug that makes one open to suggestions?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Forrestal

Forrestal's treatment was the best they had in the day but by today's standards the treatment was primitive, bordering on the barbaric. Shock, chemical or electric was widely used until better medications for depression came along in the early 1950s. A very few people were still being treated with some form of shock as late as the early eighties and perhaps later, primarily because they did not respond to other, less intrusive treatment. It would not be out of the question that a person being chemically shocked multiple times in a day and having a bad reaction, might hate and fear the treatment so much that they would jump out a window to escape it. Short of some sort of stunning revelation or confession, I don't think we'll ever know what really happened to James Forrestal.

Dragonfire
04-19-2014, 03:51 PM
Said the MIB told him she was a security risk. Warned her she should talk to them when she had the bartender call the police. Ended before they told you the whole story.

calikid
04-19-2014, 05:38 PM
Forrestal's treatment was the best they had in the day but by today's standards the treatment was primitive, bordering on the barbaric. Shock, chemical or electric was widely used until better medications for depression came along in the early 1950s. A very few people were still being treated with some form of shock as late as the early eighties and perhaps later, primarily because they did not respond to other, less intrusive treatment. It would not be out of the question that a person being chemically shocked multiple times in a day and having a bad reaction, might hate and fear the treatment so much that they would jump out a window to escape it. Short of some sort of stunning revelation or confession, I don't think we'll ever know what really happened to James Forrestal.

The program seemed to push the idea his breakdown may have been brought on by physical contact with the alien remains at the autopsy.

calikid
04-19-2014, 06:36 PM

Richard Dolan (doing a great m/c job) is filmed in front of a chalk board filled with characters I don't recognize. Crop circles?

Dragonfire
04-19-2014, 07:19 PM

Richard Dolan (doing a great m/c job) is filmed in front of a chalk board filled with characters I don't recognize. Crop circles?

Noticed that too. I think they vary from crop circles to the symbols seen on alien craft. Love to get a screen capture of that.

majicbar
04-19-2014, 07:49 PM
The program seemed to push the idea his breakdown may have been brought on by physical contact with the alien remains at the autopsy.My impression was this alien contact was like some spiritual remains were left with the body and Forrestal may have been getting some kind of influence from the other side, upsetting his sense of reality. The real story behind Forrestal's reaction and behavior in this matter will be very interesting if they ever disclose the truth in regards to UFOs.

Doc
04-19-2014, 11:52 PM
My impression was this alien contact was like some spiritual remains were left with the body and Forrestal may have been getting some kind of influence from the other side, upsetting his sense of reality. The real story behind Forrestal's reaction and behavior in this matter will be very interesting if they ever disclose the truth in regards to UFOs.

I agree wholeheartedly with your last sentence. His behavior suggests an alternative explanation, which one I have no idea. Disclosure might be the only way we'll ever find out. He was a very accomplished guy who got a raw deal in his career but in many ways he was a perfect choice for MJ-12. If that experience somehow led to his death, the story of how that happened would add an extra dimension to an already fascinating life.

CasperParks
04-25-2014, 07:27 PM

Thus far, I give Hanger 1 an A+ and look forward to the next season.

Grease boards with photos, arrows, time-lines and so-on in the background are similar to what people are use to seeing in criminal investigations television shows and films. This gives viewers an air of probability. It provides an edge of realism into the depths of investigations that are done.

While they accuse government of cover-up, at the same time allow excuses for it. Paraphrased message from the show, "We understand an initial need to contain it. However, the time has come for truth. We understand and forgive past indiscretions. It is time to move forward, the vast majority of people are ready for it."

calikid
04-27-2014, 04:42 AM
~The Shadow Governement S01E08

Watch the full episode (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos) of the season finale at the H2 Website.

CasperParks
09-22-2014, 10:19 PM
History Channel - Hanger 1 is re-airing on H2.

Click here for episode guide at History's website, and list of air time and dates. Upcoming air times are beneath episode description. (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/episodes)

Click here to visit the MUFON website. (http://www.mufon.com/)

calikid
09-23-2014, 02:55 PM
History Channel - Hanger 1 is re-airing on H2.

Click here for episode guide at History's website, and list of air time and dates. Upcoming air times are beneath episode description. (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/episodes)

Click here to visit the MUFON website. (http://www.mufon.com/)
Any word on when Season two of Hanger 1 begins?

CasperParks
09-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Any word on when Season two of Hanger 1 begins?

I was wondering the same thing. Looked at History Channel and MUFON's websites, but did not see any mention as to when season two begins. Hoping it wasn't just the one season.

Edgar Fouche
09-25-2014, 04:29 AM
I have been in contact and worked with the MUFON and H2 channel producers since day one. Two of the people I recommended that were used were Richard Dolan and Andrew Johnson, both friends and supporters.

Season 2, Hanger 1 (via MUFON) is in production. The show is mostly scripted, they still have a lot of interview material left over and not used from season 1. My contact is Doug S... and I last talked to him two weeks ago.

I loved the fact that they totally exposed the case for Top Secret Black Flying Triangles aka the TR-3B in the first season. Michael Schratt, Richard Dolan and J. Ray, did a hell of a great job. I didn't request they give me credit for my long and detailed information and the use of some of my pictures/schematics.

Hope season two is as good as season 1. Edgar Fouche

kingfish
02-04-2015, 07:27 PM
I have been in contact and worked with the MUFON and H2 channel producers since day one. Two of the people I recommended that were used were Richard Dolan and Andrew Johnson, both friends and supporters.

Season 2, Hanger 1 (via MUFON) is in production. The show is mostly scripted, they still have a lot of interview material left over and not used from season 1. My contact is Doug S... and I last talked to him two weeks ago.

I loved the fact that they totally exposed the case for Top Secret Black Flying Triangles aka the TR-3B in the first season. Michael Schratt, Richard Dolan and J. Ray, did a hell of a great job. I didn't request they give me credit for my long and detailed information and the use of some of my pictures/schematics.

Hope season two is as good as season 1. Edgar Fouche

Season 2 starts next week on Friday, February 13th, 2015, on History 2. First episode for the 2nd season is " Underwater UFOs". 9pmET

go here for sneak preview for 2nd season : http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos

the kingfish

CasperParks
02-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Season 2 starts next week on Friday, February 13th, 2015, on History 2. First episode for the 2nd season is " Underwater UFOs". 9pmET

go here for sneak preview for 2nd season : http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos

the kingfish

H2 isn't part of basic cable package here. I am hoping History repeats last year, a few days after airing viewers can catch episodes online at no cost. Episodes for last year are now locked, must sign-in with local pay to watch TV provider.

newyorklily
02-09-2015, 08:41 PM
I received an email today from MUFON Executive Director, Jan Harzan. The second season of "Hangar 1" has been pushed back and will now begin on Friday, April 3.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

calikid
02-10-2015, 12:01 AM
I received an email today from MUFON Executive Director, Jan Harzan. The second season of "Hangar 1" has been pushed back and will now begin on Friday, April 3.

Well that's disappointing.
Did the Hanger1 folks give any reason for the Season2 premier delay?

newyorklily
02-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Well that's disappointing.
Did the Hanger1 folks give any reason for the Season2 premier delay?
No, no reason.

calikid
04-04-2015, 11:22 PM
H2 isn't part of basic cable package here. I am hoping History repeats last year, a few days after airing viewers can catch episodes online at no cost. Episodes for last year are now locked, must sign-in with local pay to watch TV provider.
As others have noted, Hanger 1 has moved from H2 to The History Channel.
Starting the new Season Two, next week.
Maybe you get this in your basic cable package?

CasperParks
04-05-2015, 03:12 AM
As others have noted, Hanger 1 has moved from H2 to The History Channel.
Starting the new Season Two, next week.
Maybe you get this in your basic cable package?

I did a search for TV listing. It starts airing on regular history channel April 10th, 2015.

A look at UFOs sighted on battlefields.

Thanks.

calikid
04-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Hanger 1: The UFO Files
Season 2 premier is tonight.
I plan to tune in, hopefully as good as season one.

CasperParks
04-11-2015, 04:11 AM
Hanger 1: The UFO Files
Season 2 premier is tonight.
I plan to tune in, hopefully as good as season one.

So far so good! Enjoyed it.

calikid
04-12-2015, 03:45 AM
So far so good! Enjoyed it.
Have to wonder about those confrontations.
Was ET protecting a base we stumbled upon?
Were they siding with the enemy?
Were they just observing, until fired upon and simply returning fire?

Interesting episode.
I enjoyed it too.

Fore
04-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Have to wonder about those confrontations.
Was ET protecting a base we stumbled upon?
Were they siding with the enemy?
Were they just observing, until fired upon and simply returning fire?

Interesting episode.
I enjoyed it too.I am watching the episode, that is a strange encounter indeed.

Reference: http://bestreams.net/ld4j9yg3ieuu

The fact that the 30 other UFO are hovering nearby to a human battle fleet doesn't sound abnormal to me.

The fact that the crafts deflect and return the discharged ammo from the patrol boat isn't expected but also does not sound completely abnormal and sounds consistent. With what I do know about the fields that surrounding certain types of crafts and how it might handle the gunfire when it encounters the shooting elements. Normally, you would have incoming projectiles suspended/captured within the radiating layers of the phasing fields surrounding the craft.

Sort of like an energetic object approaching an outer layer of altered spacetime.

The idea that the ships were "glowing" pretty much gives a keen indicator that these field(s) surrounding the craft were in a configuration set for discharging the contents of the enveloping fields. Like an invisible trap for surrounding energy escaping out into the ambient environment which gives it that glowing effect.

Which indicates that at the very least, the ET's had one or more of the layers configured to irradiate what was caught in at least one of the energy traps surrounding the craft. Hence, the glowing and apparent brilliance.

Bullet elements entering the invisible (energy) trap would likely shoot back out at a different trajectory based on what the pilots did with the configuration settings of this outer field.

Normally, if the crafts interfacing field is configured to absorb and isolate the surrounding ambient environment. The bullets would appear to disappear beyond a certain boundary and never exit the energetic trap but instead remain within the layers until the traping curtain discharges all it's content. The energy of sunshine (or bullets in this case) are absorbed into the field(s) like something going into an invisible trap and remaining there. When the energetic trap is reconfigured for a release the apparent brilliance and heat (and radiation) would be noticeable.

I would have found it very odd if they reported the UFO's firing actual rounds as those would stick out like a nail in the story. But instead the story sounds extremely consistent with what you would expect if you knew something more about the design elements in place around a craft like that.

The tactic of phasing the craft as it is engaged by human military air force is again not at all strange (to me at least). As phasing the entire craft indicates the individuals reconfigured the energy trap surrounding the craft and tada, the ship appears to disappear. Like a harry potter and his magical cloak of invisibility. (okay bad reference, but anyone can understand it)

The story sounds like an authentic engagement.

These types of UFO's are built for energy conservation as a important design principle.

What sounds pretty odd is the sinking of the prior ship. One thing is to use passive tactics and another to destroy a target like they described it.

===============

@ 9:20

The guy mentioned the knowledge that these crafts utilize the enveloping fields surrounding the craft. So that means at some point the human military (public side) knows at least that much by that stated time frame.

It shouldn't take more than a handful of observations to notice those peculiarities.

===============

@13min

They reveal that the crafts has apparently applied the same technological trick for the prior discharged ammunition to a number of phantom F4 fighters missiles. Kind of strange. I didn't think it would be possible to do that with an object that large.

That seems out of place. Especially considering the missiles would endure being exposed to extreme temperatures inside the outer fields energy trap. Not to mention extreme conditions. That seems out of place.
Then again, I guess that is what happened?

Sounds like some ET figured out a loophole in some guidelines somewhere....
Inventive "bending of rules" I must say.

Fore
04-12-2015, 10:25 AM
@ 18min

Again, soldier indicates brilliance of light coming from the UFO. Indicating the outer layer of the phasing field is in an open configuration. (leaking bubble)

@ 19:45

Soldier is exposed to what is (an intentional) leakage of radiation directed at the soldier(s) who fired a rounds at the UFO.

The soldiers experienced the various bodily reactions of radiation poisoning.

I am going to take a wild guess and assume the UFO and it's occupants likely had projects/assets in or around the surrounding area where the human-human attack was taking place. The US military men probably showed up at the wrong time and place or disturbed some ongoing project or asset in the area.

calikid
04-12-2015, 01:07 PM
@ 18min

Again, soldier indicates brilliance of light coming from the UFO. Indicating the outer layer of the phasing field is in an open configuration. (leaking bubble)

@ 19:45

Soldier is exposed to what is (an intentional) leakage of radiation directed at the soldier(s) who fired a rounds at the UFO.

The soldiers experienced the various bodily reactions of radiation poisoning.

I am going to take a wild guess and assume the UFO and it's occupants likely had projects/assets in or around the surrounding area where the human-human attack was taking place. The US military men probably showed up at the wrong time and place or disturbed some ongoing project or asset in the area.

Pulling the serial number from the missile proved it was from the earlier encounter.
To capture the US aircraft munitions and use them against the Australian ship the following day would seem to indicate malice aforethought.
Scary idea.
Still wondering about ET motivation.
Wrong place, wrong time is just one of many scenarios that come to mind.

Guess we will never know about the first US ship that was destroyed.
Possibly the return fire detonated munitions stores, and it was destroyed by secondary explosions?

As to the missile, any ideas about time distortions within the energy screen?
Maybe 24 hours was like 24 seconds exposure to the captured missile?
Would explain why it didn't cook off when captured.

Military decision to no longer fire on ET craft seems prudent, if late.

Fore
04-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Pulling the serial number from the missile proved it was from the earlier encounter.
To capture the US aircraft munitions and use them against the Australian ship the following day would seem to indicate malice aforethought.
Scary idea. In my view, and knowing at least this much about the encounter, it sounds to me like the pilot intended it.

They could have phased the craft much earlier and left the area and the patrol boat would have been none the wiser.

Instead the pilot (for reasons unknown) decided to execute a strategy which indicates they wanted to be observed, likely shot at, and then use that as an excuse to send the ammunition back to the patrol boat. So in my mind, and with what little we do know, it sounds like the ET person inside took a more things down a more aggressive scenario than explicitly necessary (avoidance was the other obvious option).

Still wondering about ET motivation.
Wrong place, wrong time is just one of many scenarios that come to mind.

Guess we will never know about the first US ship that was destroyed.
Possibly the return fire detonated munitions stores, and it was destroyed by secondary explosions? That thought crossed my mind. It would be strange if the pilot did otherwise.

------------

One thing to keep in mind (and treat this as hear say) is that the "energy screen" (as you nick name it) in a normal flight configuration is designed to absorb ambient energy that...despite all deflection techniques...still makes it inside the field system.

In otherwords, the outer field trap is for capturing random particles and energy that makes it in. 99% should not in a normal configuration. (Note, certain flight modes have configurations which increase the absorption for specific intents)

So the energy/particles that makes it into the trap, is by and large normally deflected. Depending on the stealth and flight configuration that can be increased. In this case, it seems the ET piloting said craft were altering the intended purpose of the outer fields surrounding the UFO to cause them to redirect the ammunition and all the energy behind them in a new direction.

------------

For people who read this in the future, in case you don't understand what I am trying to say:

Imagine if you made a post card sized field-generator from ET technology, one that created a torus-like field. Like the one depicted at the 1 minute mark in this video I just found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKtevjrZOGs

If you put this post card sized field-generator inside a heavy metal container, when you turned this field generator on in a field with sunshine, it would turn completely black. After a minute or so if the field generator were to turn off, you would notice an immense release of heat and light energy. When you ran up to the metal container, you should notice that it looks like it has been seared by heat.

Congratulations, you have made the first of many components that goes into ET crafts. This stamp sized field-generator generates a torus-like field that absorbs ambient energy. Rather than it reflecting light and heat, (and radiation) it captures it like a spacetime [heat]sink.

If you leave it on for hours, the next time you'd turn off the field, you would see a burnt field from the immense release of focused energy being captured in the sink.

-------------------

What if, you designed a more complicated system, one which could dynamically redirect and compress this heat and energy _around_ the metal container? Congratulations, you win a nobel prize, you just learned how to ~violate/bypass~ a few laws of physics. You've just circumvented friction and various interactions of thermodynamics to a certain degree.

Now if you add a UFO (the generator itself) in the center with the capability to generate inner layers of "phased space", you are 5/10ths of the way to a full ET craft. As a bonus you now can operate a craft/generator which is no longer fully registering as a conventional space-time object. Your field generator has now become an integral part of a spacecraft. Which is at times, is neither here nor there in the conventional sense.

As to the missile, any ideas about time distortions within the energy screen? The fields can be reconfigured for different purposes if the pilot wanted to do that. For example the pilot could distort the rate of time, but it would mostly be from fields beneath the energy screen. Yes, allegedly the ET can distort the shape of the various layers to create pronounced side-effects.

Maybe 24 hours was like 24 seconds exposure to the captured missile? Anything is plausible, though unless the outer side was fully discharged, i'd find it hard to believe the missile would last 24 seconds. Stranger things are possible I guess.

The real meat and bones in the case of the missile would be to see what kind of abnormal stresses the missile had been exposed to. Though, considering missiles are designed to penetrate and explode, that would probably be nearly impossible to determine.

Would explain why it didn't cook off when captured. You are correct, it is entirely within the realm of possibility.

The fact that you can consider such a possibility is likely to stick out in someones mind. Hope I don't get in trouble for that.

Military decision to no longer fire on ET craft seems prudent, if late.They should have figured this out pretty quickly. The big question is why did it take this many encounters for them to call off these efforts.

Also, what I exposed to you, should also eventually bring up the question:
Well, if (some) ET crafts use technology like what Fore has described, what could shoot down one of these things?
What would it take to bring down an ET craft?

(Probably should review cases of [allegedly] downed ET craft and figure out what they have in common. Could you really tell genuine ET craft from ones made on Earth by the lack of a specific feature set? What technologies do reverse engineered craft lack that the authentic ones have? Your mind is a database, so you (and anyone else reading) should start sifting and see if you notice anything.)

calikid
04-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Hangar 1 The UFO Files:
S02E01 - UFOs at War
See the Full episode, online here (http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files/videos).

http://cdn.history.com/sites/2/2014/02/hangar-1-2015-key-art-logo-hero-H.jpeg

whoknows
04-13-2015, 07:15 PM
Or could it be the fog of war and some really high powered psychotropic drugs? If you really want to reach, I'd go with the gov. playing the games we know they play!? War is insanity by definition. The mind will go to extraordinary lengths to put together memories to heal emotional damage.

Hanger ones explanation lack continuity. That's not to say there were not encounters, but I can not imagine a sentient species that can travel likely thousands of light year worrying about our ant like, by comparison, tech. I think they observe but seldom interact. I will always maintain we are a greater danger to our selves.

LOL I'm still watching this show. They better start talking out loud.. Cuz I'm thinking a string of bright light in a war zone where an air strike is going on is a no-brainer.

newyorklily
04-13-2015, 08:16 PM
I have trouble believing that UFO occupants would intentionally kill humans. What I found interesting was that the ammo that caused the explosion on the ship was the same as what the planes shot at the UFO but it happened several hours after the planes left. Could the missiles have reached the UFO and gone through some sort of time anomaly that sent it down towards the ship?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

epo333
04-13-2015, 11:10 PM
In my view, and knowing at least this much about the encounter, it sounds to me like the pilot intended it.

They could have phased the craft much earlier and left the area and the patrol boat would have been none the wiser.

Instead the pilot (for reasons unknown) decided to execute a strategy which indicates they wanted to be observed, likely shot at, and then use that as an excuse to send the ammunition back to the patrol boat. So in my mind, and with what little we do know, it sounds like the ET person inside took a more things down a more aggressive scenario than explicitly necessary (avoidance was the other obvious option).

That thought crossed my mind. It would be strange if the pilot did otherwise.

------------

One thing to keep in mind (and treat this as hear say) is that the "energy screen" (as you nick name it) in a normal flight configuration is designed to absorb ambient energy that...despite all deflection techniques...still makes it inside the field system.

In otherwords, the outer field trap is for capturing random particles and energy that makes it in. 99% should not in a normal configuration. (Note, certain flight modes have configurations which increase the absorption for specific intents)

So the energy/particles that makes it into the trap, is by and large normally deflected. Depending on the stealth and flight configuration that can be increased. In this case, it seems the ET piloting said craft were altering the intended purpose of the outer fields surrounding the UFO to cause them to redirect the ammunition and all the energy behind them in a new direction.

------------

For people who read this in the future, in case you don't understand what I am trying to say:

Imagine if you made a post card sized field-generator from ET technology, one that created a torus-like field. Like the one depicted at the 1 minute mark in this video I just found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKtevjrZOGs

If you put this post card sized field-generator inside a heavy metal container, when you turned this field generator on in a field with sunshine, it would turn completely black. After a minute or so if the field generator were to turn off, you would notice an immense release of heat and light energy. When you ran up to the metal container, you should notice that it looks like it has been seared by heat.

Congratulations, you have made the first of many components that goes into ET crafts. This stamp sized field-generator generates a torus-like field that absorbs ambient energy. Rather than it reflecting light and heat, (and radiation) it captures it like a spacetime [heat]sink.

If you leave it on for hours, the next time you'd turn off the field, you would see a burnt field from the immense release of focused energy being captured in the sink.

-------------------

What if, you designed a more complicated system, one which could dynamically redirect and compress this heat and energy _around_ the metal container? Congratulations, you win a nobel prize, you just learned how to ~violate/bypass~ a few laws of physics. You've just circumvented friction and various interactions of thermodynamics to a certain degree.

Now if you add a UFO (the generator itself) in the center with the capability to generate inner layers of "phased space", you are 5/10ths of the way to a full ET craft. As a bonus you now can operate a craft/generator which is no longer fully registering as a conventional space-time object. Your field generator has now become an integral part of a spacecraft. Which is at times, is neither here nor there in the conventional sense.

The fields can be reconfigured for different purposes if the pilot wanted to do that. For example the pilot could distort the rate of time, but it would mostly be from fields beneath the energy screen. Yes, allegedly the ET can distort the shape of the various layers to create pronounced side-effects.

Anything is plausible, though unless the outer side was fully discharged, i'd find it hard to believe the missile would last 24 seconds. Stranger things are possible I guess.

The real meat and bones in the case of the missile would be to see what kind of abnormal stresses the missile had been exposed to. Though, considering missiles are designed to penetrate and explode, that would probably be nearly impossible to determine.
You are correct, it is entirely within the realm of possibility.

The fact that you can consider such a possibility is likely to stick out in someones mind. Hope I don't get in trouble for that.

They should have figured this out pretty quickly. The big question is why did it take this many encounters for them to call off these efforts.

Also, what I exposed to you, should also eventually bring up the question:
Well, if (some) ET crafts use technology like what Fore has described, what could shoot down one of these things?
What would it take to bring down an ET craft?

(Probably should review cases of [allegedly] downed ET craft and figure out what they have in common. Could you really tell genuine ET craft from ones made on Earth by the lack of a specific feature set? What technologies do reverse engineered craft lack that the authentic ones have? Your mind is a database, so you (and anyone else reading) should start sifting and see if you notice anything.)

Perhaps phased modulated radar frequencies or newer phased array radar with exotic particles injected into the wave forms would be enough interference to whatever fields the ET crafts are generating to cause some fails.

As for the delay of missiles hitting the ship:

1) The fields of the ET ship(s) may very well effect space/time in a given area. I have said before, that reports of car engines stopping during encounters with ships involved, then running again afterwards, may have occurred between the firing of the sparkplugs'. Possibly stopping time, or at least a major slow down.
2) Now this is JMO, but sinking a ship under all that was going on a the time is Unlikely an accident...!

CasperParks
04-14-2015, 12:26 AM
It is rumored there are three grey alien races. Greys are at the end of their genetic breeding code.

One grey race is trying to turn us into them, an attempt to save themselves from extinction.

Second grey race apposes turning humans into greys.

Third grey race could care less.

At one time, it was rumored over 70 different intelligent alien species have visited Earth.

As far as UFOs redirecting fire from troops and pilots, that could depend on the species inside of the craft.

There could be a type of agreement between off-world species regarding firing upon humans on Earth. However, one or more species used a loophole. Basically, “We did not fire on them. We merely sent back what they sent us.” Or avoiding evidence of superior technology that would violate a treaty, they redirected the fire back.

Hence, if true - Then not all UFOs are piloted the same species. It is within realm of probability that some are friendly, some are not and other simply observers.

Fore
04-14-2015, 08:11 AM
Perhaps phased modulated radar frequencies or newer phased array radar with exotic particles injected into the wave forms would be enough interference to whatever fields the ET crafts are generating to cause some fails. Yeah, I recall hearing that said somewhere as the proposed idea for why UFO's used to crash.

I really wonder if that is the case.

-------------------

This is how I think about it. If I were in a UFO retrieval group run by human beings, one of the first things I would look into is asking/interrogating the occupant on what parameters these crafts fly. The obvious would have been said, that these crafts have different modes and configurations.

So the investigation would turn into what you wouldn't want to do or encounter outside of those flight parameters. In other words, is it safe to fly in an electrical storm? Are the fields surrounding these ships absorbing all types of radiations uniformly? If the vehicle doesn't "fly" like a standard airplane through contact with the atmosphere (as we know it) then how effective is the isolation.

Better yet, what systems are involved between the pilot and the actions that flies this thing in any given direction. From that they should have deduced that these ET craft have incredibly complicated concepts both for flight and for stealth (of different kinds). No doubt the Airforce (or whoever was in charge) would have put at least one of these crafts in a hanger like the ones they used to test the B2 and A117A. Those kinds of development hangars have mobile gantries that are affixed with radar equipment that can send focused beams of radar at the prototype to get an idea of how the planes do with respect to a radar cross section.

The first things I would have done is figured out how to turn on and off the flight systems. No doubt in the process noticing that unlike a conventional spacecraft there are too few control panels for all the large arrays of possible flight configurations described by the ET. (Note if you have seen the inside of the old space shuttle you will notice there are analog switches for alot of different functions inside the spacecraft. Even if you were to make digital controls you would still have a ton of switches.

This would have lec the people in an investigation to realize that there is likely a flight control system sitting between the pilot and the actual performance of the craft. Likely controlled (as are claimed) by a mental interface.

Which would then beg the question, if these crafts have layers on the outside that affect standard radar, what kinds of radiation are not effectively filtered out by these techniques? And further, if these crafts operate from inside a layer of phased space for most of the duration, how does such a craft find it's bearings relative to it's local environment. <--- Super important point <----

Consider the numerous dials and gauges found in your average airplane and or spaceshuttle that has to have some kind of contact with the outer atmosphere or a sensor just below the exterior. Now imagine not having any of those principles in effect on this ET craft.

--------------

The most important point they would have probably have figured out is that these crafts likely use some kind of AI (artificial intelligence) and this artificial intelligence bases its decisions based on a number of factors. For example, some ET craft may depend on some kind of fancy transponder that locates it's position in space relative to other markers. This would have to work despite being inside a bubble of altered space time.

Otherwise, one would assume, the AI carrying out the instructions of the pilot would have to guess distances by optical means; which may not be even be available in most flight configurations for the ET craft.

--------------

If you have read this much, then keep in mind the stories of some ET who seem lost and follow highways and landmarks to get to where they are going. Pretty rudimentary right? Yet, those types of reports exist. So why would an ET pilot fly an advanced vehicle apparently by line of sight?

<shrug>

Perhaps because those researchers into ET craft may have at times found ways to confuse the flight systems used on ET craft. Maybe by falsifying signals and confusing the AI between the pilot and the craft? Perhaps they figured out ways to disrupt some sort of phasing properties in use across various ET crafts?

Not sure if these would be called ECM (electronic counter measures) but they may have been devised after studying how to break ET flight or stealth characteristics.

The possibilities are many. But there is always a vulnerability to any technology. Perhaps even finding exploits that are significant enough to confuse a guidance system into entering a bad flight configuration in mid transit. Or even dipping straight into the ground. God only knows.

Just because it has an "energetic" field around it doesn't mean you can't figure out a way to put an ET craft into a dangerous situation. Just thoughts, I am not claiming anything, but thoughts worth investigation.

Fore
04-14-2015, 08:45 AM
@ Epo/Calikid

A long time ago, I recall I had touched this subject before. I explained the fields and how they roughly work on a chalk board, but I didn't find any pre-made animations that explained really well how one of the ET described the outer layer of a flight configuration. They described it as ~panels~ across the interface between the ambient environment where incoming photons or particles enter one direction and exit another trajectory (depending on the intended configuration). These ~panels~ are said to be incredibly tiny. Of course the ~panels~ aren't made of anything. They are more like a simplified interpretation of discrete divisions along the "interface" between boundaries of the outer field and the normal environment.

Thanks to Calikid getting me to look up an animation I found something very similar to that description a day ago or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxuU8jYkA1k

It's kind of long, and kind of boring, but you'll get the idea of what I meant back then.

-------------------

To put it into context, if you fire one round of ammunition, the pilot through their system could configure which trajectory the ammunition would exit. Of course, when the ET described it...like 20 years ago or so...they meant for diffusion of something very small like of light. (Optical invisibility, but still tangible craft)

I didn't know it could be used on a macroscopic scale like a bullet or something like that.

Learn something new every day on Theoutpostforum? :biggrin2:

majicbar
04-15-2015, 12:00 AM
My recollection of something I read about radars being used at the time of the Roswell crash in 1947 was that radars in New Mexico and California were being just then fitted with the ability to provide polarizations and circularization in order to better track missiles being shot from the White Sands Range by the paperclip Army rocket scientists. Whether the idea came from the German scientists was not noted. My thinking is that the alien craft use microwaves to condition the atmosphere around their craft, polarizing the air to present positive or negative face relative to the craft's surface, which then allows the craft to reduce drag and provide lift. I my view when the radar was changed, the alien's did not anticipate the change. Early on the UFOs would exhibit the falling leaf pattern, this would seem to be related to the scan speed of the radars rotating their beams so that waves affecting the local microwave environment caused descending craft to rotate in this falling leaf pattern. Did we consciously anticipate this when we changed to radar polarization? My guess is that neither we nor the aliens had anticipated this but it came along and had surprising consequences for each. It took not too long for aliens to accommodate to the change, so it was not much of an advantage for long. But soon afterward pointing radars of yet more massive levels of microwave power came along, these may have been to regain an advantage against the aliens. In my opinion.

CasperParks
04-18-2015, 05:18 AM
MUFON Hanger One: Underwater bases.

UFO bases in the Great Lakes makes perfect sense.

MUFON was doing live tweets as it aired.

I posted a link to TOP via twitter to my Great Lakes UFO encounter as a child (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?725-Summer-camp-encounter-age-14-in-1971), MUFON favorited it. That was cool...

Garuda
04-18-2015, 08:40 AM

I posted a link to TOP via twitter to my Great Lakes UFO encounter as a child (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?725-Summer-camp-encounter-age-14-in-1971), MUFON favorited it. That was cool...

That's :w00t: indeed!

Chris
04-18-2015, 03:14 PM

Excellent! I DVD'd it to watch tonight.

calikid
04-18-2015, 10:44 PM
Excellent! I DVD'd it to watch tonight.
DVD'd or DVR'd?

TiVo for me ;)

Chris
04-19-2015, 03:00 PM
DVD'd or DVR'd?

TiVo for me ;)

DVR'd....:p. Lucky I didn't say VCR'd!

It was a very good show, but I wish that they would have used the term USO instead of UFO, although in all of the cases presented the objects were actually combinations of USOs and UFOs.

calikid
04-19-2015, 04:27 PM
DVR'd....:p. Lucky I didn't say VCR'd!

It was a very good show, but I wish that they would have used the term USO instead of UFO, although in all of the cases presented the objects were actually combinations of USOs and UFOs.
IDK. History channel had two programs prior.
Deep Sea UFOs and
Deep Sea UFOs: Red Alert
Not sure if Hanger 1 episode was just a rehash.
Always hoping for new and different tidbits of info. Have to watch it a few time to see if anything new jumps out.

Add note. Just noticed they also used the term UFO in the earlier show names.
Good eye!

calikid
04-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Hangar 1: UFO Files
S02Ep03 Apr 24, 2015
Men In Black
Good show, liked the segment where MIB took charge of a US Navy destroyer, Wow!

Dragonfire
04-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Good show, interesting when the MIB came to see the 16 year old girl and took her notes. Also that the military said a Sergeant had been sent to see her.

newyorklily
04-25-2015, 05:28 PM
Billy Cox wrote a scathing review of Season 2, Episode 1. His biggest complaint being that MUFON did not show any proof of the "Do Not Shoot" order.

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/15282/makes-sense-but-prove-it/

majicbar
04-25-2015, 10:58 PM
Next weeks show, (5-01) " Do we operate secret bases on the Moon and Mars".

calikid
04-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Upcoming H1 Episodes
May 01, S02E04 Far Side of The Moon.

May 08, S02E05 Star People

May 16, S02E0? Hunted By UFOs

May 22, S02E06 UFO's Over Texas

May 29, S02E07 The Smoking Gun

(TiVO Guide)
Edit: Add May 16 Title

calikid
05-17-2015, 12:02 AM
Well last night's episode was an improvement over the prior week. The "Star People" episode was a disappointment, what with the guy who aged 20 years overnight because he was a Super solider on Mars. Only you could NOT tell because the worm hole transport made him appear young again. No, his name wasn't John Carter.

Last night, "Hunted by UFOs" had case files of UFOs in pursuit.
The UFO that intentionally crashed into a locomotive was an eye opener!
Much discussion about if the conductors were the real target.

calikid
05-31-2015, 05:07 PM
Hangar 1
S02E06 UFOs over Texas
Aired 5/22/2015
Stephensville,
The Lubbock's lights, etc.

calikid
05-31-2015, 05:09 PM
S02E07 The Smoking Gun
Aired 5/29/2015
Covered the SOM1-01 manual

majicbar
05-31-2015, 10:05 PM
S02E07 The Smoking Gun
Aired 5/29/2015
Covered the SOM1-01 manual

Repeated next week for those who missed it, like me.

CasperParks
05-31-2015, 11:44 PM
MUFON uploaded 20 new videos in the past 24 to 48 hours at their youtube channel, click here to view list. (05/30-31/2015) (https://www.youtube.com/user/MUFONHQ/videos)

calikid
06-06-2015, 06:37 PM
S02E08 Cops vs. UFOs

Dragonfire
06-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Just goes to show what project Blue book was really about......

calikid
06-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Just goes to show what project Blue book was really about......

Word.
Among other irregularities, Have to hate the Blue Book researcher asking the Socorro policeman witness 'Tell me about the mirage you saw'.

calikid
06-13-2015, 05:58 PM
Captured Aliens S02E09

calikid
06-15-2015, 09:22 PM
Captured Aliens S02E09

They sure focused on Clifford Stone.... about 1/3 of the program.
I'm on the fence for him credibility wise.
So much disinformation, hard to read sometimes.

Dragonfire
06-16-2015, 07:45 PM
They sure focused on Clifford Stone.... about 1/3 of the program.
I'm on the fence for him credibility wise.
So much disinformation, hard to read sometimes.

Agreed, not sure how to take him.

CasperParks
06-18-2015, 05:55 AM
Was able to call in Fade 2 Black radio show on 06/17/2015 show. Last part of show, Jimmy Church was interviewing Dwight Equitz from Hangar 1. We talked for a couple of minutes about support the internet and UFO community is giving the show. Dwight was very humble, cool person.

After the call, I listened it on replay podcast mode. Ouch - my midwestern accent is strong - embarrassed... But it was fun being able to call in and talk with them.

calikid
06-18-2015, 07:01 AM
Was able to call in Fade 2 Black radio show on 06/17/2015 show. Last part of show, Jimmy Church was interviewing Dwight Equitz from Hangar 1. We talked for a couple of minutes about support the internet and UFO community is giving the show. Dwight was very humble, cool person.

After the call, I listened it on replay podcast mode. Ouch - my midwestern accent is strong - embarrassed... But it was fun being able to call in and talk with them.

He does a good job on the show (Hangar 1) as one of the talking heads.
Can you provide a link to the podcast?
I don't see it up yet/having difficulty navigating the website (http://www.jimmychurchradio.com/17-june-wed-7-10pm-pacific-live/)....

CasperParks
06-18-2015, 07:41 AM
He does a good job on the show (Hangar 1) as one of the talking heads.
Can you provide a link to the podcast?
I don't see it up yet/having difficulty navigating the website (http://www.jimmychurchradio.com/17-june-wed-7-10pm-pacific-live/)....

Ep 273 FADE to BLACK Hangar 1 Special 2, click here. (http://www.spreaker.com/user/fade2black/ep-273-fade-to-black-hangar-1-special-2?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=widget)

My call is at roughly 158.00 on the meter. Decades ago, I use to work as a radio announcer. However, my voice is horrid in the call - embarrassing. Anxious and using an old style cell phone. Perhaps my hearing loss is effecting my speech. Cannot wear hearing aids when using the phone... My own worst critic. When recording, I use a nice microphone that makes a difference in voice quality. Using a headset and mic allows gauging of voice tone. I do have skype that allows a microphone and headset, but have not used it. If I call the show again, will try and use skype.

After my call, they continued to discuss the internet. It tied nicely for ending the show.

The show had three people from MUFON. Roger Marsh was first, then Melissa Tittl, and Dwight Equitz rounded out the show.

Again, my voice was horrid - embarrassed - but wanted to post something about the show at TOP.

Entire show was good, casual and enjoyable. Recommend listening to entire episode.

CasperParks
06-20-2015, 04:47 AM
MUFON Hangar 1: Extreme Close Encounters aired, 06/19/2015 (http://www.mufon.com/).

I thought it decent. Puzzling, most people are fearful. My encounters did not raise fear, it was excitement.

Doc
06-20-2015, 05:23 PM
Ep 273 FADE to BLACK Hangar 1 Special 2, click here. (http://www.spreaker.com/user/fade2black/ep-273-fade-to-black-hangar-1-special-2?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=widget)

My call is at roughly 158.00 on the meter. Decades ago, I use to work as a radio announcer. However, my voice is horrid in the call - embarrassing. Anxious and using an old style cell phone. Perhaps my hearing loss is effecting my speech. Cannot wear hearing aids when using the phone... My own worst critic. When recording, I use a nice microphone that makes a difference in voice quality. Using a headset and mic allows gauging of voice tone. I do have skype that allows a microphone and headset, but have not used it. If I call the show again, will try and use skype.

After my call, they continued to discuss the internet. It tied nicely for ending the show.

The show had three people from MUFON. Roger Marsh was first, then Melissa Tittl, and Dwight Equitz rounded out the show.

Again, my voice was horrid - embarrassed - but wanted to post something about the show at TOP.

Entire show was good, casual and enjoyable. Recommend listening to entire episode.

You did well! (I finally caught up with the podcast). It's great to have our members interact with the larger world for a few different reasons. Thanks for the link and for letting us know. :cool:

CasperParks
06-21-2015, 05:44 AM

You did well! (I finally caught up with the podcast). It's great to have our members interact with the larger world for a few different reasons. Thanks for the link and for letting us know. :cool:

Thanks...

It was good episode, worth listening.

calikid
06-21-2015, 12:28 PM
Thanks...

It was good episode, worth listening.

The Hangar 1 episode was good too.
Brought the subject down to Earth, made the perspective about everyday people.
Amazing how everyone was so afraid of ridicule that reports were delayed, sometimes for decades.

calikid
06-27-2015, 12:13 AM
Season finale.
UFO Superpowers S02E11
Amazing recovered technology.
June 26, 2015

majicbar
06-27-2015, 07:35 AM
Season finale.
UFO Superpowers S02E11
Amazing recovered technology.
June 26, 2015

It has been an interesting series. Slow motion disclosure, I hope it continues.

calikid
06-27-2015, 09:32 PM
It has been an interesting series. Slow motion disclosure, I hope it continues.
The show is Truly a mixed bag.
But good over all.
I too would like to see a season 3.

calikid
02-10-2016, 07:21 PM
My Comcast provider has announced H2 is going away.
Many of my fav science & ET documentaries live on H2.
Replaced by something called Vineland.
They claim all the good H2 Programming is moving to The History Channel.
Starting Feb 29, 2016.
Hope they get it right.

Dragonfire
02-10-2016, 09:22 PM
My Comcast provider has announced H2 is going away.
Many of my fav science & ET documentaries live on H2.
Replaced by something called Vineland.
They claim all the good H2 Programming is moving to The History Channel.
Starting Feb 29, 2016.
Hope they get it right.
Ditto, they are announcing the new seasons for many shows. We shall see

A99
04-29-2016, 04:14 PM
I've been watching this show over the past couple of evenings... excellent show and they've got enough episodes of it to watch over and over again. I'm very impressed by this series.