PDA

View Full Version : Uncovering Alien's - Science Channel

Dragonfire
03-06-2014, 09:57 PM
If you haven't seen, there is a new show on the Science Channel on Sunday nights. It's called Uncovering Alien's

Looks like it's going to be a good one.

If anyone has seen it, please post up some reviews here.

Dragonfire
03-06-2014, 10:33 PM
Tonight on the science channel,

Uncovering Alien's - Black Ops Conspiracy at 7:00 P
Uncovering Alien's - Abductions & Bright Lights at 8:00 P
Uncovering Alien's - Alien Invasion at 9:00 P

calikid
03-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Tonight on the science channel,

Uncovering Alien's - Black Ops Conspiracy at 7:00 P
Uncovering Alien's - Abductions & Bright Lights at 8:00 P
Uncovering Alien's - Alien Invasion at 9:00 P

Not on my channel line up, but would like to hear about them.
Also, if anyone finds an online link, please share it here!

Dragonfire
03-07-2014, 01:18 AM
Not on my channel line up, but would like to hear about them.
Also, if anyone finds an online link, please share it here!

Google Science Channel. You can view programs and watch live too, I believe

Doc
03-07-2014, 02:12 AM
I watched the Abductions & Bright Lights Episode. It was a good overview. It may be a little too 'entry level' for many members and readers here at The OutPost but talking to some of the newer people, they're not all familiar with some of the older cases. So this might be a good introduction to some of the cases for them. Also, the people on the show seemed knowledgeable and had a slightly different perspective than we may be used to, especially the skeptical guy. I would watch more and I would watch this episode again to see what I may have missed.

CasperParks
03-07-2014, 04:16 AM
Process of preparing the public for partial Disclosure.

majicbar
03-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Even the skeptic seemed to be won over with the aluminium artifact from the UFO which when analized proved to be manufactured but the strontium isotopes were alien to any found on Earth. That is elemental evidence even the skeptic bought, he had to.

Dragonfire
03-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Didn't an Indiana case (name doesn't come to mind) have similar results when analyzed?

majicbar
03-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Didn't an Indiana case (name doesn't come to mind) have similar results when analyzed?

I do not recall an indiana event, but I do recall similar finding in the Bob White 1985 Colorado - Utah incident. Driving Las Vegas to Denver a UFO hovered along the Interstate, a drone dropped to the ground and returned to the main craft. As it took off the UFO dropped a slug of molten metal which Bob White and friend went to recover. When cool enough they took it back to the car and proceeded to Denver. When analized years later it too turned out to be mostly aluminum with also an odd trace of strontium isotopes, the ratio being between that of Earth and that of Mars.

calikid
03-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Google Science Channel. You can view programs and watch live too, I believe

Went to the website, did not find it.
Did find a video of an exploding whale. Yuck!
:yikes:

Doc
03-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Went to the website, did not find it.
Did find a video of an exploding whale. Yuck!
:yikes:

Try this as a starting point:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=uncovering+aliens+full+episodes&qpvt=uncovering+aliens+full+episodes&FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=CC23964E3FC094908F43CC23964E3FC094908F43

(My Bing-Fu is strong.) :das

Dragonfire
03-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Did you try this one?

http://www.sciencechannel.com/

calikid
03-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Did you try this one?

http://www.sciencechannel.com/

Yes.... that is where I found the whale sushi...

Have not tried docs link yet. Maybe tomorrow.... off work & after gym.
Thanks

Pandora'sParadox
03-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Just finished episode 2, and I'm SUPER EXCITED!

The increase of ufo sightings has increased by almost 70% within a 100 mile radius of my current location. I plan on doing some of my own research at certain locations of unique interest.

Does anyone know where to find a cheap-ish gieger counter? The best price I have found so far is roughly $80.

Thanks,
\ \/ /

Pandora'sParadox
03-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Just finished the latest, episode 4. Dealing with Lake Michigan. Having friends in the area, this is an on-going situation.

I love certain aspects about this show, and others are mundane. Like Doc said...it appears a little low key. Which is does...and as Casper references...dissemination starts out small. I like that the team goes to local towns and gathers first hand info. I like the testimonies of the residents who speak of E.T. presence in their homes. What I don't like, is the constant opinion judging that comes with each of these team members. It almost appears forced, that two "believers" agree on the idea, but in different aspects...the Han Solo who tries to debunk everything, and has terrible ideas on how to do it...and the female reporter who poses questions and never really takes a side.

I'm interested in seeing where this series will end up. (My favorite is still "Hangar 1")

Pandora'sParadox
03-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Does anyone know where to find a cheap-ish gieger counter? The best price I have found so far is roughly $80.

Thanks,
\ \/ /

Just hit up a tech buddy of mine who has an "industrial str" style gieger counter. LoL...friends who let you barrow expensive scientific equipment are always nice to have. So never mind.

:cool:

calikid
03-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Just finished episode 2, and I'm SUPER EXCITED!

The increase of ufo sightings has increased by almost 70% within a 100 mile radius of my current location. I plan on doing some of my own research at certain locations of unique interest.

Thanks,
\ \/ /

Sounds cheap enough.
Don't see much under $100 on Amazon.

I did read that some of the cheaper models read ONLY gamma and Xray radiation and NOT alpha or beta. Best to check features.

Dragonfire
04-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Uncovering Alien's. Still waiting for a new episode. They played a repeat last night.

Doc
04-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Uncovering Alien's. Still waiting for a new episode. They played a repeat last night.

I keep looking in my channel schedule and not finding either of the new shows. Being cable it will most likely show up again. I guess we just keep looking and post what we find here? :confused: