PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton says he looked but found no aliens at area 51

tonyb
04-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Clinton admitted that soon after becoming president, he had his aides research Area 51, the Nevada military facility, “to make sure there was no alien down there.” He was also interested in Roswell, N.M., the site of a reputed UFO sighting in 1947, which was celebrating its 50th anniversary during Clinton’s presidency.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/04/bill-clinton-wouldnt-be-surprised-if-aliens-exist/

Didn't find anything though supposedly.

Doc
04-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Bill Clinton sent friend and associate Webb Hubbell to find out 'the truth about UFOs and who killed Kennedy'. As far as is reported, Hubbell struck out. I think there is a good chance that Clinton's efforts were stonewalled the same way Daniel Sheehan says Jimmy Carter's orders to turn over to him all UFO information was resisted. The theory is that neither Carter nor Clinton were trustworthy enough to be given that ultra-sensitive information as it was thought they would release it to the public without forethought, causing who knows what panic or other calamity.

Pandora'sParadox
04-08-2014, 04:56 PM
"Cough Vince Foster Cough"...

;)

Garuda
04-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Somehow this whole thing reminds me of the "I smoked but didn't inhale..." quote.