PDA

View Full Version : Edgar Fouche's take on UFO's in the news

Edgar Fouche
09-22-2014, 01:27 PM
September 12, 2014

Russian Satellite Destroys “Nazi” UFO Triangle Over Colorado!

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Don't know if anyone saw this? Any other information?
Only a few YouTube analysis and everytime I google 'Kosmos-2495 triangle youtube,' I get an unsafe website alert?
Click on this link to see pictures. Ed
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1803.htm

A shocking new report prepared by the Aerospace Defense Forces (ADF) that is circulating in the Kremlin today states that Kosmos-2495, while it was conducting its “routine maneuvers” for a controlled re-entry to Orenburg Oblast on 3 September, encountered over the American State of Colorado a “massive triangular low Earth orbit” space vehicle with Nazi-like “rune” markings which was subsequently destroyed by the Russian satellites “countermeasures”.

According to this report, Kosmos-2495 is a reconnaissance satellite of the Yantar series which uses film rather than digital cameras so that the photographic surveillance intelligence it gathers is not able to be electronically intercepted.

NOTE: Object over New Mexico during the early Stages of Re-Entry - Go full screen to see the massive triangle:
See bottom right of screen. At 15 seconds.
http://www.spaceflight101.com/kosmos-2495-re-entry.html

Like all surveillance satellites of its kind, this report continues, Kosmos-2495’s mission was only 119 days lasting between 6 May and 2 September of this year, but unlike those other missions was equipped with Polyus-Skif laser-like “countermeasures”. [“Polyus” is Russian for "pole," as in the North Pole. “Skif” refers to the Scythians, an ancient tribe of warriors in central Asia.]

While at a low Earth orbit (LEO) altitude of 500 kilometers (311 miles) over Colorado on its final re-entry to Orenburg Oblast on 3 September (2 September in US), this report says, the photographic intelligence obtained from Kosmos-2495 shows it being “rapidly approached” by a “massive black triangular” space vehicle with the only markings being “rune-like” symbols as had been used by the Nazi regime in World War II to identify their aircraft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yUz1alF_-KY

These types of black triangular space vehicles are a class of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, this report says, with certain common features which have reportedly been observed during the 20th and 21st centuries, most specifically in the incidents associated with them that include the 1980 Rendlesham Forest Incident, the 1990 Belgian UFO Wave Incident, and the 1997 Phoenix Lights Incident.

Of these incidents involving these strange triangular aircraft, this report continues, the 1990 Belgian UFO Wave Incident, when two Belgian F-16s attempted to intercept the objects (getting a successful missile lock at two occasions) only to be outmaneuvered, caused the key conclusion of the UK’s 1997-2000 Project Condign Report that no attempt should be made on the part of civilian or RAF Air Defence aircraft to outmaneuver these objects except to place them astern to mitigate the risk of collision.

Unfortunately for the triangular craft approaching Kosmos-2495, however, this report says, was that immediately after “countermeasures” against it were deployed, it exploded in a “massive fireball” witnessed by thousands of people in Colorado and said by the American Meteor Society (AMS) to have been, likewise, witnessed in the States of Montana, New Mexico, South Dakota and Wyoming too. [Photos 2nd and 3rd left]

One of the more “perplexing” aspects of this “mysterious incident”, this report notes, was the US Strategic Command's Joint Functional Component Command for Space [JFCC Space] through the Joint Space Operations Center [JSpOC] this past week blaming this “massive fireball” over Colorado on Russia by stating that it “assesses with high confidence that Kosmos-2495 re-entered the atmosphere and was removed from the US satellite catalog as a decayed object on September 3.”

The Russian Defense Ministry quickly denied these US reports that Kosmos-2495 exploded above the United States, a fact supported even by US experts who in one of their detailed reports stated:

“The videos show a bright object flying in front of a larger disintegrating object - indicative of the film capsule on a ballistic entry path pulling out in front of the Service Module of the satellite that broke up in the upper atmosphere. This supports the claims of the Russian Ministry of Defence, denying that Kosmos 2495 burned up over the United States.

The apparently successful return of Kosmos 2495 obviously raises the question what type of object re-entered over the United States in the night of September 2nd, closely matching the path of the Kosmos satellite in position and timing?”

As to why the US is lying about Kosmos-2495 being the cause of this “massive fireball”, this report notes, the public statement earlier today of ADF spokesman Colonel Alexei Zolotukhin again denying the Americans “made up story” makes it clear, and who said:

“These statements are yet another attempt to find out the location of the space object after the United States has lost track of it.”

Colonel Zolotukhin further reiterated that all Russian spacecraft functions are in normal regime and ground control services have steady control over them and that no malfunctions have been reported in the past days.

As to where this mysterious triangular aircraft is now, ADF experts in this report conclude, the US only has to look at the 3 September debris field over the Western US captured on Doppler radar [photo bottom left] to figure that answer out.

September 12, 2014 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

Garuda
09-22-2014, 02:19 PM
Sorcha Faal is a known source of disinformation.

If he is the only source of information on something, it's typically not true.

Edgar Fouche
09-23-2014, 03:26 AM
Sorcha Faal is a known source of disinformation.
If he is the only source of information on something, it's typically not true.

When I found this two days ago there were about 40 Youtube and 60 articles on the internet about the Russians taking out the 'massive' triangle over Colorado. As the two days went by the YouTube videos were only two or three with just a couple dozen hits. Same with the internet articles. Now everytime I tried to search; Kosmos-2495 triangle youtube, Internet Explorer gave me a warning 'ALERT" that it was an unsafe page. I hadn't even clicked on any of the hits that appeared. My buddy here had the very same thing happen. It didn't 'Alert' using Chrome. What do you think about that.

Plus there were a minimum of 30+ meteorologists who reported seeing it via radar or satellite imaging! Anyone's comments? Edgar Fouche

Wally
09-23-2014, 05:54 AM
It seems rather odd that a Russian satellite would intentionally re-enter over the United States. Wouldn't that make it difficult for Russia to retrieve it and also run the risk of it being captured by US intelligence? And even if it is a top secret craft wouldn't the shooting down of a US aircraft over US soil still be a rather provocative act?

newyorklily
09-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Here is a short article about the sighting of the Russian satellite over the Rockies. It wasn't shot down. It fell out of orbit and broke up.
http://time.com/3393819/rockies-fireball-russia-spy-satellite/

calikid
09-23-2014, 03:55 PM
With 20 years military experience wrenching on aircraft, Ed has had up close and personal experience with many advanced aircraft in the US arsenal.
This experience allows him a perspective not many posses when it comes to attempting identification of unknown aerial flight characteristics.
I welcome his opinions on current sightings.

Edgar Fouche
09-25-2014, 05:29 AM
I forecast the design of the LRSB (Long Range Strike Bomber will be a triangle (delta) shaped aircraft. I also predict that the most secret part of the vehicle will be it's advanced propulsion systems.

The advances happening in the black world using room temperature super conductors (HgBa2) will mirror the technology used in the Magnetic Field Disruptor (MFD) as originally used in the TR-3B prototypes. The Mercury Barium concoction (plasma - superconductive) will produce a much more effective means of controlling gravity (99%).

These advances will employ room temperature super conductivity at temps of 150 degree kelvin (123 degree Celsius) and warmer. This will result in a massive decrease in the size of the cryogenic cooling and pressure of the contained mercury/barium plasma. I can say this since the Black Top Secret world is proven to be 25/35 years ahead of public research as I talked about this first in the mid 1990s.

If you are interested Google: metamaterials, quasicrystals, graphene, and magnetic field disruptor which I also disclosed in the early 90s to friends and DoD coworkers.

The use of graphene composites, quasicrystal stealth, and related metamaterial science will also reduce the structual/take-off weight by at least 70%. So the next time you see a Flying Triangle, it could be a prototype of the LRSB!

So when the LRSB (Bomber) comes out, we will see a very big increase in Triangle sightings, which most will say are UFO sightings! I believe we already are fielding advanced prototypes and are past the research stage. I believe we are already doing FOT&E (Flight Operational Test & Evaluation). The future public release date means nothing. The pre/future release of this information is just a passifier for congress to justify these `1/2 billion dollar space vehicles.

The original 1 billion dollar + cost of the TR-3B and derivatives, have been greatly reduced by exceptional advancements in materials science, superconductivity science, cold fusion, and plasma science.

And consider this, anything that can survive in the vacuum of space can also survive underwater! So you will have a vehicle that can hide in the ocean, or the desert (cloaking or invisibility is old news now) or in space. We now have the ultimate one stage to orbit space vehicles with almost 100% efficiency. The cold fusion generators will eliminate the need for multimode rocket engines on each corner of the LRSB triangle. It will be ALL electrical aerospace propulsion 'in atmosphere.'

Remember where you heard it first! TheOutPost forum. Edgar Fouche.
PS: This post very well might increase the number of attacks on me.

Is the Pentagon’s $55 Billion Stealth Bomber Too Big a Secret?

The secrecy surrounding the new ‘Long Range Strike Bomber’ is more expansive than any aircraft program of its size since the 1980s. What are the generals and contractors hiding?

Like a dark planet that can only be detected by the visible orbits it perturbs, the Air Force’s new $50 billion Long Range Strike Bomber project will be ever-present but invisible in defense budget debates in the next few months. Sometime in early 2015, either a Boeing/Lockheed Martin team or Northrop Grumman will get the contract to design and build the new airplane.

But almost everything about it is secret, and that’s not necessarily a good thing.

The world of classified defense projects didn't get the memo when a 2007 presidential candidate promised “the most transparent administration in history.” (It never does.) The black world rumbles on: mystery aircraft over Amarillo; public affairs officers discovering three-airplane B-2 missions that they previously categorically denied had happened; another burst of new construction at Groom Lake and mysterious movements at Edwards Air Force Base, with its more-secure southern sector being cleared of some unclassified activity.

Public information on the Long Range Strike Bomber comprises three basic numbers—a $550 million unit acquisition cost, an 80-to-100 aircraft fleet and a 2025 in-service date—and a budget profile out to 2019. Pentagon leaders have now confirmed speculation that the contract will be awarded next year. Together with industry executives, they have dropped hints that the work “leverages investments” made earlier—most likely, secret X-plane test programs that were started to support LRS-B’s precursor, the Next Generation Bomber, which was planned for 2018 delivery but was canceled in 2009.

The secrecy surrounding LRS-B is more expansive than any aircraft program of its size since the 1980s. Even the demonstrators that preceded the Lockheed Martin F-22 stealth fighter were acknowledged five years before source selection, and were shown in public before that decision was taken.

On the secrecy spectrum, LRS-B is more like two other Cold War programs, the B-2 stealth bomber and the Navy’s A-12 Avenger II carrier-based attack jet. Both of those were fundamentally misdirected by people working inside the security bubble. The B-2 was made later and more costly by a well-intentioned move to make the bomber capable of attacking targets while it’s under-the-radar, at less than 1,000 feet—a capability that has never been used and almost certainly never will be used. The A-12’s requirements—including long range and a weapon load bigger than a World War II heavy bomber—were probably unobtainable, short of magic. Handing the job to the less qualified team, after Northrop and Grumman refused to sign a fixed-price contract, doomed the program.

That said, there has been a good deal of sensible work on the LRS-B requirement. From all accounts, it is designed as part of a family of systems rather than an all-capable Battlestar Galactica—the chief criticism thrown at previous attempts at a new bomber. It exploits new developments in stealth technology that should protect it from long-wavelength radars (which threaten the allegedly stealthy Joint Strike Fighter) even for a long time. For a downsized aircraft, $550 million is, at least, not unrealistically low: and it appears that not only is the cost capped, but that major physical characteristics, such as payload and weight, have been constrained as well.

Keeping technical details secret can be defended: the size and shape of a stealth aircraft can guide the development of countermeasures. But beyond that point, secrecy creates its own problems: high costs and weak oversight. If the technology works well, secrecy can inhibit its deployment.

Keeping technical details secret can be defended: the size and shape of a stealth aircraft can guide the development of countermeasures. But beyond that point, secrecy creates its own problems: high costs and weak oversight. If the technology works well, secrecy can inhibit its deployment.
For example, some Pentagon leaders and airpower philosophers are in favor of more long-range aircraft and missiles, which, absent fiscal miracles, mean fewer fighter aircraft. Whatever the merits of this argument, it will get precisely nowhere as long as its advocates can show nothing except a generic black-draped shape labeled “trust me.”
With the exception of the B-1B, every U.S. bomber project launched since 1946 has been shot down or truncated by adversary coalitions including, but not limited to: peaceniks, arms-controllers, missileers, reformers, fighter generals, cheap-hawks, aircraft-carrier fans and boots-on-the-ground gunny-sergeants. Secrecy will not stop that debate forever. As we saw when the B-2 came under attack the moment that it was unveiled, it strangles the pro-bomber case. After you have spent many years and billions of dollars keeping secrets, it looks opportunistic at best to lift the veil when the program is threatened.

It’s not as if secrecy will keep the politicians’ greasy hands out of the machinery, either. California’s legislators already dropped the hammer on Northrop Grumman’s flirtation with a Florida LRS-B design and manufacturing center, by offering a $400 million subsidy for “strategic aircraft subcontractors” (that would be Lockheed Martin). The language was not changed until Northrop Grumman undertook to build the aircraft in Palmdale.

There’s also the risk of the “secrecy oops.” Whoever sold the B-2’s radar operating frequency for commercial use, leading to a $1 billion-plus retrofit, did not know what they were doing.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/22/is-the-pentagon-s-55-billion-stealth-bomber-too-big-a-secret.html

Fore
09-25-2014, 11:59 AM
I forecast the design of the LRSB (Long Range Strike Bomber will be a triangle (delta) shaped aircraft. I also predict that the most secret part of the vehicle will be it's advanced propulsion systems.

The advances happening in the black world using room temperature super conductors (HgBa2) will mirror the technology used in the Magnetic Field Disruptor (MFD) as originally used in the TR-3B prototypes. The Mercury Barium concoction (plasma - superconductive) will produce a much more effective means of controlling gravity (99%).

These advances will employ room temperature super conductivity at temps of 150 degree kelvin (123 degree Celsius) and warmer. This will result in a massive decrease in the size of the cryogenic cooling and pressure of the contained mercury/barium plasma. I can say this since the Black Top Secret world is proven to be 25/35 years ahead of public research as I talked about this first in the mid 1990s.

If you are interested Google: metamaterials, quasicrystals, graphene, and magnetic field disruptor which I also disclosed in the early 90s to friends and DoD coworkers. I am (for the record) ignorant of almost everything you have written in past decades. I have some commentary though, not so much so you'll respond to any of it, but for the purposes of illustrating several points of references. (or just opinionated context!)

What catches my eye though is the terms and types of technology your throwing into one box. I am looking at these terms and thinking "Wow, that is pretty mainstream stuff. Why are they still working with that class of technology in the black world?"

For example, you mentioned high temperature superconductors.
Then, you mentioned "Magnetic Field Disruptor".
You also mentioned one other interesting element about plasma.

Put two of these together (in this whack mind of mine) and it sounds to me like your talking about phase locked materials ("Magnetic Field Disruptor" + High temperature Superconductors). Which is one way of making "a UFO" with a useful floating parking break or some silent ariel ~hovering~ capabilities.

Then you mentioned Plasma concoctions. To my (whack mind) that strangely reminds me of plasma propulsion with electronic excitation. (I happened to come across it a few days ago, still in the testing stages in some [private] aerospace laboratories.)

----------------------------------

What a very strange piece of the pie you've drawn though?

I am slightly at a loss as to how any of those technologies would help in canceling out 99% of gravity acting on the material of the craft? I imagine citing those fragments you could probably make an earthly craft that doesn't require landing wheels or landing skids that could practically land without touching a physical surface. (Though, I imagine long term storage and servicing might still require a platform like most real ET craft?) Or perhaps these technologies could basically allow such a craft to sustain itself in a "fixed aerial position" above a city or location without actually necessitating some kind of ongoing propulsion. (Stealth right?)

I mean technically (on this tangent of thinking) you could probably say that a man made UFO-like bomber using "phase locking" principles ("Magnetic Field Disruptor" + High Temperature Superconductors) could stay aloft over an urban area at extremely low/medium and high altitudes without continuously consuming "fuel" (or emitting propulsion) as a method of ~canceling~ the effects of gravity.

But that seems kinda disingenuous calling it "a gravity canceling craft" from the way I am imagining it. (at least with that kind of technology)

It would still perfectly weigh what it actually weighs, it just wouldn't return to the ground as long as the bomber continued to use those principles to keep it in place. Gravity defying maybe, gravity canceling though?

Fore
09-25-2014, 01:33 PM
The use of graphene composites, quasicrystal stealth, and related metamaterial science will also reduce the structual/take-off weight by at least 70%. So the next time you see a Flying Triangle, it could be a prototype of the LRSB! When you mentioned "quasicrystal" in this part of your post it reminded me of a black material crystal/ceramic composite material I once heard about. That after repeated use tends to gradually deform the shape a Terrestrial ( supposedly sub-surface manufactured) craft. It was also said to be incredibly *heavy* and dense, but "economical". (as in easily or readily available materials not as in money.)

Said to be mostly about the (low technology) "easy to manufacture" and the suitable heat resistance properties. (None of the advanced technologies found in real UFO's to deal with those emergent issues.)

I found it odd how metamaterials are reducing the weight when one would think it would have been one of the first things looked at since long ago. Sound like the TR3b is made of composite materials like a stealth bomber.

You mentioned the TR3b is a space vehicle, right? How do they deal with the problem of heat on re-entry? Or is it one of those rumored designs that ascends and descends through an atmosphere at "a much slower pace" than a traditional [public] space vehicle?

So when the LRSB (Bomber) comes out, we will see a very big increase in Triangle sightings, which most will say are UFO sightings! I believe we already are fielding advanced prototypes and are past the research stage. I believe we are already doing FOT&E (Flight Operational Test & Evaluation). The future public release date means nothing. The pre/future release of this information is just a passifier for congress to justify these `1/2 billion dollar space vehicles.

The original 1 billion dollar + cost of the TR-3B and derivatives, have been greatly reduced by exceptional advancements in materials science, superconductivity science, cold fusion, and plasma science. Considering the design includes a rotating fluid that (supposedly) affects gravity, where does the cold fusion part come into play? Don't cold fusion processes require gas emissions that are then turned into energy? And how would a fusion process work in an environment where gravity is variable? (just asking?)

And consider this, anything that can survive in the vacuum of space can also survive underwater! So you will have a vehicle that can hide in the ocean, or the desert (cloaking or invisibility is old news now) or in space. What "kind" of invisibility. Optical invisibility? Radar invisibility? ET-ish phasing invisibility?

That a pretty important point being left out. If it is optical or radar invisibility, there are already various nations building methods of detecting stealth bombers (and stealth drones) with detection methods besides radar and visible emissions. Some of the methods include interference as a method of detecting an object in the atmosphere.

If a TR3b were to hide inside a pool of water it would require a different kind of invisibility to avoid standard naval warfare detection. What manner of propulsion would it then use once inside a body of water? Propulsion from a electric plasma rocket would alert any modern detection methods that something is in the water.

We now have the ultimate one stage to orbit space vehicles with almost 100% efficiency. The cold fusion generators will eliminate the need for multimode rocket engines on each corner of the LRSB triangle. It will be ALL electrical aerospace propulsion 'in atmosphere.' thats another point that didn't make sense.

Why would a part that generates fuel or energy replace the need for a part that propels the craft? Isn't that like confusing the tire with the engine?

Ah, I thought it was gonna electrical propulsion....

Considering your saying it is nearly 100% efficient (which isn't likely to be) I am guessing you worked on a what some ET refer to as a glider configuration. Gradual ascent and descent technologies, right? I am guessing the possible "phase locking" technology keeps the craft from falling like a rock back to earth and the "multi-mode rocket engines" drive the crafts general direction.

Though, I thought those technologies didn't work that way? I thought the human version required ~polling~ in the intended direction of flight? So wouldn't it have been two drives in unison? (must have been tricky syncing those together?)

I mean this craft has (from what you've not said?) apparently no isolating medium. So it can't be 100% efficient even on a slower ascent trajectory. The air pushing against it would definitely be against the 100% efficiency. Maybe I missed the plot?

Remember where you heard it first! TheOutPost forum. Edgar Fouche.
PS: This post very well might increase the number of attacks on me.

Fore
09-26-2014, 05:28 AM
Some things to consider:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z0X0yE8Ioc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPsG8td7C5k

Fore
09-26-2014, 05:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txmKr69jGBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeyDf4ooPdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLMpdBjA2SU

Fore
09-26-2014, 07:13 AM
Video #1 tells you the difference between weight and mass and the potential state (called inertia).

The way the ET's (Greys specifically) explained inertia in various lessons (way back when I was still a kid) is that matter holds a given potential. When you ~energize~ the material it begins to move and keeps the potential inside it. The only exception they explained was when the mass (a material) encounters other material that is not a part of it's ~unity~. (A term they used to signify a separate mass from another or at a separate potential level).

For example, when one "unity of mass" collides with something else (friction) the "unity of the mass" gives up some of it's potential and relays it to the foreign mass of material it came into contact with.

So when you fly a plane (or drive a car), everything else that is at a different potential, absorbs it's internal potential. This creates friction against the surface of that plane (or car) and is continuously zapping the potential inside the "unity of mass". The air moves with a transference of inertia, parts of the exchange generates heat as it takes a portion of that potential. As the air mass absorbs some of the potential as motion during that interaction. Then subsequently discharges it into other ongoing collisions. (A very lossy process)

(I believe people call that thermodynamics if I am not mistaken)

So a plane continues to lose (according to the ET lessons at least) the potential it has on an ongoing basis until it levels out with every other surrounding "unity of mass". Therefore the engine needs to keep producing more potential to keep offsetting the loss in an environment. If the engine adding potential increases then so does the potential. (The plane or car then increases in speed relative to the environment as the potential increases.)

============================

Basically that was the lessons I more or less remember from when I was small. (elementary school or thereabouts) I figured out what it meant when I learned about basic physics and translated their version with the human versions.

============================

The TR3b, if it has what I think it has, it is probably using "phase locking" as a form of energy conservation. Not like ET stuff but not too bad by itself.

The problem with most air planes is that the engines driving them are continuously using up a supply of liquid or solid fuel to keep offsetting the loss of energy. Eventually the plane will run out of fuel and (and can't offset the loss) then the thing comes back to the surface and enters it's [potential] "rest state" with the rest of the planet. It stops moving via a controlled landing or a crash into the ground.

==================

But...

If you were to apply "phase locking" (what the ETs called it) through the use of high temperature superconductors + magnetic field disruption (whatever that means) you *might* be able to create a flying vehicle that can reduce the loss of energy during a trip. Simply by locking (phase locking) the vehicle at an altitude above the surface of a planet you wouldn't have to deal with the gravity issue as much. As the vehicles "return" to a [rest potential] state does not equal a return to the ground below it.

Which might mean you could direct most of the energy as use for forward propulsion to move the craft.

--------------------------------------

Now if they applied "polling" with the "phase locking" technology. Then technically you could produce a craft that does not need to eject material out the back of an engine to move it from one "phase lock" to another on "a continuous trajectory". Which I don't think works in space. But it would be a crafty idea if the engineers figured out how to do that with a "TR3b".

Some videos I just found to illustrate the ideas behind "polling" with progressive "phase locking" principles to generate forward momentum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXHczjOg06w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6AAhTw7RA

Wally
09-26-2014, 04:52 PM
And consider this, anything that can survive in the vacuum of space can also survive underwater!

How does that work? In space there isn't any pressure, but as the depth in water increases the pressure also increases. If you took the international space station and then submerged it at a depth of 50 meters wouldn't the pressure cause it to collapse?

Edgar Fouche
09-27-2014, 12:05 AM
Source is Robert Schroeder, a retired Hewlett-Packard software engineer with degrees in math and aerospace engineering. Three years ago, Schroeder described how science is beginning to close in on The Great Taboo with his book Solving the UFO Enigma: How Modern Physics is Revealing the Technology of UFOs

Following the apparent flat-line of a universal structure theory during recent Hadron supercollider experiments, Schroeder feels his own ideas about UFO propulsion systems are even more compelling. Last week, he offered a synopsis of his work to De Void. Here's Bob in his own words:

Historically physicists thought that interstellar travel could be accomplished by developing high speed vehicles that could go near the speed of light or by warping four-dimensional space using methods such as the Alcubierre Warp Drive. The problem with both ideas is the enormous amount of energy required. However, modern physics is pointing toward new concepts that may explain how UFOs are getting to Earth.

A Crisis in Physics (Scientific American)

"For decades, physicists have been working on a beautiful theory that has promised to lead to a deeper understanding of the quantum world. Now they stand at a crossroads: Prove it right in the next year or confront an epochal paradigm shift" -- Scientific American/CREDIT: www.scientificamerican.com
The Holy Grail of modern physics has been to recreate both theoretically and/or experimentally a unification of the four fundamental forces of nature as they were believed to have been combined into a single super force at the very beginning of the universe 14 billion years ago at the time of the Big Bang.

The four fundamental forces are electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force and gravity. During the 20th century, great progress had been made unifying the three non-gravity forces. Unfortunately, physicists were unable to bring gravity into the unification theories. How come? The big problem is the extraordinary weakness of gravity versus the other forces. For example, the electromagnetic interaction is about 10 to the 36th power stronger than gravity. That's equivalent to the number 1 followed by 36 zeroes! This is such a vexing problem that it even has its own name — the hierarchy problem.

But in the last years of the 20th century, physicists developed a new theory called string or M-theory. String/M-theory, however, came with strings! It required the existence of extra dimensions beyond the traditional four of space-time (three space and one time dimension). Currently, it is thought we may live in an 11-dimensional universe. But only five of the 11 dimensions are large, while the remaining six are thought to be curled up at every point in space-time. One of the theories derived from M-theory is called warped geometry and this theory may solve the hierarchy problem.

Warped geometry suggests that there are two 4-D space-time membranes floating parallel to each other in the larger 5-D space. The 5-D space between the membranes is referred to as the bulk. But the matter and force particles that create everything we see around us are stuck on the 4-D space-time membrane we live on called the Weak Brane (our universe). Except for one particle. The exception is the graviton that carries the gravity force.

The graviton is thought to be able to leave our membrane and wander anywhere in the bulk and this may help explain the weakness of gravity (see 'brane illustration below). According to warped geometry the 5-D bulk space-time is believed to be severely warped. So much so that the strength of gravity increases by up to 16 magnitudes stronger than the 4-D gravity we experience on our Weak Membrane as you go deeper into the 5-D bulk.

As soon as I saw the warped geometry theory I realized that, based on general relativity, the severe warping of the 5-D bulk (extra dimensional space-time) means that distances shrink in the bulk. If UFOs can enter the bulk they could go in far enough to where the distances between stars shrink dramatically, courtesy of Mother Nature.

For example, if a UFO were to go into the 5-D bulk only to the point where gravity is just one ten thousandth of its maximum strength in the bulk, then the distance to Alpha Centauri shrinks from 25 trillion miles to just 25 miles! You could drive to Alpha Centauri in half an hour depending on the speed limit in the bulk! (There are certain other issues to consider which for the sake of brevity we'll ignore here). Air France Captain Charles Duboc's 1994 observation of a UFO at 35,000 feet becoming partially transparent then disappearing may be an example of a UFO leaving our Weak Brane universe and penetrating the bulk. See Leslie Kean's book on UFOs for more details of the Air France flight 3532 UFO encounter.

On the second question of how UFOs are able to perform inertia defying acrobatics in earth's atmosphere, we can answer that using the warped geometry theory as well. In a nutshell, I believe UFOs are creating something called Kaluza-Klein gravitons. These in turn induce the creation of micro-black holes according to theories based on the existence of extra dimensions.

We expect to produce these KK gravitons and micro-black holes in the Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator ourselves. The micro-black holes will decay quickly into Hawking radiation if these theories are correct. But it is also theorized that black holes will not only swallow massless photons that carry light rays (we call black holes "black" because no light escapes) but will also swallow massless 4-D gravitons, too. This means if UFOs create an envelope around their craft of these micro-black holes then 4-D gravitons that communicate with the earth to tell how heavy an object is will then essentially disappear.

So as far as the earth is concerned, the object (UFO) is a massless or light weight craft. In effect, these UFOs are de-massing their craft. Many people notice UFOs spin on their central axis. This would make sense if these craft were effectively lightweight like a Frisbee, so spinning a UFO (or Frisbee) stabilizes the object. It is important to note that this is not the popular notion of anti-gravity; instead, it is a sharp reduction of the inertial/gravitational mass of the UFO.

(Which is what the Magnetic Field Disruptor does in the Top Secret Black Flying Triangles like the TR-3B.)

Now the connection to Doug Trumbull's UFOTOG project. If the UFOTOG system can detect Hawking radiation from these craft then it would be compelling evidence that UFOs are using concepts that we on Earth are just on the threshold of understanding.

In fact, using relatively primitive Geiger counters back in the 1950s to 1970s, NASA scientist Dr. Paul Hill detected gamma rays coming from UFOs. (Read his incredible book on UFO physics, "Unconventional Flying Obects.) Well, it turns out that gamma rays are a key constituent of Hawking radiation. But the electromagnetic spectrum consists of many components, including gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet, visible light, microwaves, infrared, etc. Data from the entire spectrum will be needed to complete a graph of Hawking radiation.

For example, the visible portion of the spectrum covers roughly only two percent of the entire spectrum. Unfortunately, each segment of the spectrum requires specialized detection equipment, and whether UFOTOG has the funding to afford these devices is uncertain. Nevertheless, their goal of collecting EM emissions from UFOs is definitely in the right direction.

There is a very recent development in modern physics that also strengthens the case for extra dimensions. For the last half century, physicists placed their hopes in solving the hierarchy problem on a theory called supersymmetry. Unfortunately, the recent run of the Large Hadron Collider found no evidence of the lightest supersymmetric particles predicted by supersymmetry.

The cover of the May 2014 Scientific American is headlined: "A Crisis in Physics", referring to the failure of natural supersymmetry. But this means competing theories that use extra dimensions — which had been the black sheep of the family — are now being taken more seriously by physicists. As I mentioned above, I believe these UFOs are using the extra dimensions, so this is further support that the idea of extra dimensions is credible. The physicist Michio Kaku has also mentioned the possibility that if these craft are real they could be using hyperspace (extra dimensions) to get to planet Earth.

I did not write this article, although I added a few comments. Hope this suggests some answers to other member's questions. Physics is not my field. Edgar Fouche
http://www.theufochronicles.com/2014/09/modern-physics-may-explain-how-ufos-are.html

Edgar Fouche
09-27-2014, 12:43 AM
How does that work? In space there isn't any pressure, but as the depth in water increases the pressure also increases. If you took the international space station and then submerged it at a depth of 50 meters wouldn't the pressure cause it to collapse?

It would depend on the materials the craft is made of, like graphene, and the buoyancy compensation I would assume. Even the Germans were experimenting with sub/boat/airplane combinations in WWII. Any type electric drive could propel the craft.

Check out these images:
https://www.google.com/search?q=flying+submarine&biw=1001&bih=605&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=i_klVNGaDs74yQTZloHwDg&sqi=2&ved=0CCoQsAQ

Ed Fouche

Edgar Fouche
09-27-2014, 01:01 AM
In my previous post titled, 'Gravity - UFO Propulsion - Modern Physics - Some Answers,' I forgot to give you the link to the book from where some of my source material was taken from.

'Solving The UFO Enigma: How Modern Physics is Revealing the Technology of UFOs'
by Robert Louis Schroeder

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/417Zd8ZXP5L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Solving-The-UFO-Enigma-Technology/dp/1452836817

Notice the triangle on the cover. Seems like a lot of real scientists are figuring out what I've known since the late 70s and started openly talking about since the early 90s. Only a small part of this book is pure science and math. Ed Fouche