PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for 2015.

CasperParks
12-21-2014, 09:25 AM
2015 is nearly upon us!

Predictions
Continuing, new and emerging trends.
Weather.
Natural Disasters.
UFO sightings.
Political.
Society.
Whatever...

2014, TOP had a number of accurate and near accurate predictions, along with continuing and emerging trends. Click here to view. (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1529-Compiling-list-of-Predictions-for-2014)

CasperParks
12-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Date of posting: 12/21/2014.

1) Winter will not be as harsh as forecast by professionals.

2) An escalation of police shot and killed through sneak attacks or sniper fire. At the very least, more focus on retaliation against law enforcement. I can picture someone driving at high-speed into a patrol car, donate shop or gathering of police. I do not expect any bombs, yet in the realm of possibilities.

3) Someone shoots or runs over a politician with a car is low on the list of probabilities, but it would not surprise me.

4) A flurry of UFOs sightings along US western seaboard.

5) UFO sighting over or near Jerusalem.

6) UFO sighting over or near Vatican in Rome.

7) Huge forest fire in Colorado, Montana, or neighboring mountain state.

8) UFO sightings in Brazil.

9) *Russia, Arab Nations and China will start a movement away from US currency setting market prices. (Biblical forecast)

10) *EU countries will continue to spin out of control. Additional protests, mostly young adults. They are searching for a new leader. I am unsure if a new leader will take center stage in 2015. (Biblical forecast)

11) *Russia will become vocal in 2015 or 2016 over Israel and Arab issues, siding with Arab Nations. (Biblical forecast)

12) United States economy plugs along. Corporations continue to have laws passed in their favor. Net Neutrality will suffer a serious blow. Domestic spying on citizens will worsen.

Some of these are easy predictions to make, trending or emerging trends.

*Biblical forecast, trending in direction I was taught as a child would occur.

If something is listed that you considered or agree with, it is fine to make a similar prediction or post a reply.

calikid
12-21-2014, 02:12 PM
Cops attached in donut shop? Ha! Made me LoL. (not the attack part).
Bad cop, no donut!

Anyway, how about some positive predicitions?
Like:

More cities/ISPs to offer Gigabit Fiber connections to customers.
Intel will announce a new, more powerful Processor that replacing the i7 and Xenon.
Windows 10 is a great hit, everyone rushing to upgraded from Win7/Win8.
SETI announces the WOW signal has resurfaced, establishes contact with distant civilization.
Oil companies bemoan the release of anti-gravity technology that renders fossil fuels irrelevant.
Human cloning approved for sterile couples wanting children.
The Federal Government repeals Marijuana laws in the USA.

majicbar
12-21-2014, 02:36 PM
"SETI announces the WOW signal has resurfaced, establishes contact with distant civilization."

I would like to point out that in saying that we will have "establishe(d) contact" that one has to think that implies two way communication. Unless the "WOW" comes from aliens very near, inside, our Solar System, the contact would be read only, without two way communications because of the vast distance/time between stars and our Solar System. Imagine contact in context with only eavesdropping on our transmissions. I think contact with the aliens already here is much more likely.

"More cities/ISPs to offer Gigabit Fiber connections to customers."

BBC news this weekend was talking about 5th generation communications this coming year, so this prediction looks like it is in the bag. I have seen lots of Fiber being put into the ground which will have to e done to truly implement this, unless a major satellite push is made to bypass the ground effort. Either way, to get any large market penetration, a very large capitalization of infrastructure will be required.

I like the positive predictions vs. the doom and gloom that is so often the fare that is offered at the end of the year.

CasperParks
12-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Calikid, positive and funny are great ideas for predictions.

Cops attached in donut shop? Ha! Made me LoL. (not the attack part).
Bad cop, no donut!

Anyway, how about some positive predicitions?
Like:

More cities/ISPs to offer Gigabit Fiber connections to customers.
Intel will announce a new, more powerful Processor that replacing the i7 and Xenon.
Windows 10 is a great hit, everyone rushing to upgraded from Win7/Win8.
SETI announces the WOW signal has resurfaced, establishes contact with distant civilization.
Oil companies bemoan the release of anti-gravity technology that renders fossil fuels irrelevant.
Human cloning approved for sterile couples wanting children.
The Federal Government repeals Marijuana laws in the USA.

Agree with Marijuana laws. Legal challenges will rule in favor of medical and recreational for states that have it.

Positive predictions:

Cooler summer along Eastern Seaboard and Midwest of the US for weather prediction.

Native American Rights will return to forefront over land. Some will notice hardships endured at certain reservations, sparking a conversation to do something about it.

Gas prices will bottom out at roughly, $1.88 per gallon in parts of the US then start a climb upward.

Funny prediction: Flash mob of clowns goes viral on the internet!

ScaRZ
12-22-2014, 03:39 PM
2015 will be a huge disappointment for those expecting anything new on alien contact. We get what we really want,more of the same. The truth is far beyond the old worn out mind set of the UFO crowds.

Those pulling the strings will pull tighter as the new year passes. The rules never change,pull a little,give a little less.

The more we think we can change ourselves for the better,the real truth is we continue a journey that offers the vicious jaws of a trap.

Some will begin to see a door opening in understanding the unseen realm as much more than fantasy or fairy tales.

CasperParks
12-23-2014, 04:43 AM
"SETI announces the WOW signal has resurfaced, establishes contact with distant civilization."

I would like to point out that in saying that we will have "establishe(d) contact" that one has to think that implies two way communication. Unless the "WOW" comes from aliens very near, inside, our Solar System, the contact would be read only, without two way communications because of the vast distance/time between stars and our Solar System. Imagine contact in context with only eavesdropping on our transmissions. I think contact with the aliens already here is much more likely.

August 15th, 1977 historical information for WOW signal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxAP7HybT9w

CasperParks
01-01-2015, 05:53 AM
Gas prices will bottom out at roughly, $1.88 per gallon in parts of the US then start a climb upward.

On 12/21/2014 I guessed gas prices would bottom out at roughly $1.88 a gallon. Call that one wrong...

Saw it at $1.71 a gallon on New Year's Eve, 2014!

:D

Not complaining...

Wally
01-01-2015, 09:38 AM
If the new congress and senate guts all the financial regulation passed because of the previous recession/crisis then we may have to worry about another economic recession or crisis happening in 2015 or 2016.

Wally
01-01-2015, 08:14 PM
Also there may be further restrictions placed on voting rights.

pontificator
01-06-2015, 08:04 AM
Maybe I run into another Alien this year [last year was awfully quiet.]

Educated guess: On Oil, crashing prices cause Shale oil industry to become unprofitable and mostly fold. Counter effect is oil prices rise again [making the Russians happy, the Chinese less so.] Chinese manufacturing industry suffers downturn due to increasing wages, partially offset by increasing mechanization of industry which leads to increasing civil unrest due to shortage of jobs. However, mechanization being cheaper within a country's own market due to reduced transportation costs, it might not all go China's way.

whoknows
01-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Maybe I run into another Alien this year [last year was awfully quiet.]

Educated guess: On Oil, crashing prices cause Shale oil industry to become unprofitable and mostly fold. Counter effect is oil prices rise again [making the Russians happy, the Chinese less so.] Chinese manufacturing industry suffers downturn due to increasing wages, partially offset by increasing mechanization of industry which leads to increasing civil unrest due to shortage of jobs. However, mechanization being cheaper within a country's own market due to reduced transportation costs, it might not all go China's way.

I think your predicted changes Regarding the manufacturing industry in China to be spot on, though I don't know if those changes will be that great in the coming year.

Though it will happen just as you have described in the very (near) future due to the increased efficiency and versatility of 3D printer tech/ additive manufacturing! I am amazed at how little people talk about the ramifications to human society this tech will bring... I think it's going to be amazing and scary for most!

Wally
01-07-2015, 08:48 AM
A scientific prediction - The next mission to send a person to the moon will be either a country other than America, or possibly a private company. Though this may happen well beyond the year of 2015.

Wally
04-02-2015, 09:19 AM
Did Edgar Cayce have any predictions for 2015 or this general time period? The last one of his I remember was one about discovering evidence of Atlantis under the sphynx 's paw, And while there may indeed be a hidden chamber there the government or others in charge have yet to let anybody go digging it up so we're still waiting on that one.

CasperParks
04-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Date of posting: 12/21/2014.

1) Winter will not be as harsh as forecast by professionals.

2) An escalation of police shot and killed through sneak attacks or sniper fire. At the very least, more focus on retaliation against law enforcement. I can picture someone driving at high-speed into a patrol car, donate shop or gathering of police. I do not expect any bombs, yet in the realm of possibilities.

3) Someone shoots or runs over a politician with a car is low on the list of probabilities, but it would not surprise me.

4) A flurry of UFOs sightings along US western seaboard.

5) UFO sighting over or near Jerusalem.

6) UFO sighting over or near Vatican in Rome.

7) Huge forest fire in Colorado, Montana, or neighboring mountain state.

8) UFO sightings in Brazil.

9) *Russia, Arab Nations and China will start a movement away from US currency setting market prices. (Biblical forecast)

10) *EU countries will continue to spin out of control. Additional protests, mostly young adults. They are searching for a new leader. I am unsure if a new leader will take center stage in 2015. (Biblical forecast)

11) *Russia will become vocal in 2015 or 2016 over Israel and Arab issues, siding with Arab Nations. (Biblical forecast)

12) United States economy plugs along. Corporations continue to have laws passed in their favor. Net Neutrality will suffer a serious blow. Domestic spying on citizens will worsen.

Some of these are easy predictions to make, trending or emerging trends.

*Biblical forecast, trending in direction I was taught as a child would occur.

If something is listed that you considered or agree with, it is fine to make a similar prediction or post a reply.

Number nine: In motion.

Sunday March 29th, 2015: Australia confirmed it is part of negotiations for establishing a Chinese Asian Regional Bank. Russia is part of this new alliance. Taking into account close ties of many Arab nations with Russia and China

Number twelve part three: Net Neutrality was saved - for now. Got that one wrong, but there are challenges in courts pending.

southerncross
04-02-2015, 06:55 PM
I'm late to the party, sorry. Do I have to drink 2 for 1 to catch up ?? :yes:

Okay, here goes.

Treasuries-Bonds ... As debt rises the dollar will become overbought. It has more to go on the up side but eventually will correct perhaps in 2016.
Bond market peaks in 3rd quarter.
Expanding wars will be the reason gold will go up to $2500 (first resistance point) but first it will continue to correct as low as $900/ounce. Ultimately we could see gold $5000 in 3 to 5 yrs.
Talk will become more prevalent regarding world going to a World Reserve Currency as dollar dips. The World Reserve Currency will be a basket of currencies, but not include the dollar.
We will see oil reach a bottom at or even a bit below $30/B
A major oil company will declare bankruptcy or even sell.
Soveriegn debt crisis 4th qrt. This will trigger the stock market and gold to rise. Stock market 30,000 possible in 1 or 2 yrs. as money pours in for safety from Europe.
Cashless global society in the works in order to track and tax.

China's Silk Road project will continue to drive their dominance as they put $1T in to the project and build several hydroelectric plants.
Their ghost cities will begin to fill as they bulldoze old cities.

The US will continue to become more socialized via the government. Citizen backlash.
Greece will consider unpegging from the Euro, may do it by 2016. Ultimately the Euro will fail.

War will expand. It will take on many incarnations. Combat, electronic, hacking, individual terror attacks in Europe and US.
Attempt on the life of Pope Francis.
ISIS attacks in Italy.
Russia continues to expand west.

Okay....we'll see :confused:

whoknows
04-02-2015, 08:21 PM
San Andreas earth movement this year? Sure has been active the last couple of months, that could be a precursor to a large one or a reduction of stress which could preclude a major movement.

I'm thinking there could be a big one down the line!

southerncross
04-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Greek prediction is in the works. Greece unpegging from Euro.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11513341/Greece-draws-up-drachma-plans-prepares-to-miss-IMF-payment.html

southerncross
04-03-2015, 05:52 PM
Casper,
Your predictions 10 and 11 seem to be gathering energy. European protests may begin with Greece this summer. Russia is already doing deals with the Saudis, as the Saudis have given up on America, particularly as they'll see this recent treaty as a blow to their security and economy.
It's all shaping up to become a horrendous battle - literally and figuratively. Who will win?....China.

CasperParks
04-04-2015, 04:26 AM
Casper,
Your predictions 10 and 11 seem to be gathering energy. European protests may begin with Greece this summer. Russia is already doing deals with the Saudis, as the Saudis have given up on America, particularly as they'll see this recent treaty as a blow to their security and economy.
It's all shaping up to become a horrendous battle - literally and figuratively. Who will win?....China.

Biblical predictions, so not really mine. It is interesting over the years, prophesy taught to me as a child has come to pass, and or moving that direction.

southerncross
04-04-2015, 06:38 PM
It is interesting. I sometimes wonder if each century interprets these in their own circumstances. How many times have people thought it was the end times?
But I did find it interesting this week when I read a article about a mystic rabbi that was speaking about the lunar eclipse occurring on Passover this year. He said that lunar eclipses always foreshadow very bad times for Israel. And he went on to say that in their numerology the Hebrew word for blood is 'dam' and its numerological number is 44. He said 10 yrs ago that the 44 th US Pres. Would bring blood to Israel and that was before he knew who would win the race. As we've had the Iranian negotiations going on and critics are tough on the US weakness in the terms, we will eventually see death in the streets of Israel due to Iran's aggression. Time will tell. But now the Saudis are talking getting their own nuke, so....

I tend to watch economics following the old saying, " follow the money." Just as climate is history so is economics.

Wally
08-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Here's another site with predictions that I found:
http://www.futuretimeline.net/index.htm
Seems to be more scientific rather than psychic.

CasperParks
08-26-2015, 06:24 AM
Here's another site with predictions that I found:
http://www.futuretimeline.net/index.htm
Seems to be more scientific rather than psychic.

At a quick glimpse, site looks interesting - thanks for sharing.

aquila
09-04-2015, 01:35 PM
interplanetary dust and micro meteorites raining upon the earth and the other terrestrial planets are expected to increase this year as the solar system plunges through the galactic plane. the annual fall of interplanetary dust on the earth is estimated to be more than 100000 tons - this is the figure normally thought to fall upon the earth when solar system lingers above the galactic plane. hence, much of this material (about 99%) must be indigenous to the solar system. as the solar system moves through the galactic plane the amount of interstellar dust should increase to nearly 10 times this amount. micro meteorities probably follow a similar regime. normally the amount of micro meteorites falling on the earth is approx 40000 tons. there are no academic predictions of the total interstellar dust and micro meteorite which would rain down to the earth as the solar system treks through the galactic plane. however, a conservative estimate of all types of matter chancing upon the earth during the galactic plane debute should be more than a million tons annually. the trek across the galactic plane will probably last more than a few centuries. the sun probably will not appear to dim through this long term event. however, a slight cooling of the atmosphere should be expected. an academic study of planetary dynamics conducted in the late 1990s estimated that the amount of interplanetary matter in the form of rock and asteroid and ice and crystal between mercury and jupiter is more than 4 earth mass. the actual amount must be nearly twice that amount when considering the armada of far reaching comet which visit the inner solar system. clearly, genesis of the earth and other terrestrial planets is an on going process

A99
11-11-2015, 01:37 AM
It's 6:20 PM EST Tues. Nov. 10th

Last week, just before a meditation session, I asked "Who is going to be the Republican nominee?" And during that meditation session, I saw an inner-eye vision of Jeb Bush walking down a hall surrounded by his campaign people. While he was walking, he had tugged his suit jacket sleeve in a downward motion perhaps getting ready to make a speech. Then in the next scene I saw the
profile of a smiling youngish dark haired man with some grey mixed in with it around the side of his head and his sideburns, picking up a child. Based on photographs of Rubio, it does not look like he's got any grey hair mixed in with the black but Cruz does.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/GTY_Ted_Cruz_ml_130819_16x9_608.jpg

But Rubio does not appear to have any grey hair at least not like what Cruz has:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150413105809-01-marco-rubio-file-large-169.jpg

Anyway, because I saw 2 men, Bush and Cruz, at least based on the information I received during that session, those 2 will be battling it out for the nomination as more time goes by. I was really surprised to see Bush as one of the finalists in that inner eye vision. Just hope he does not win the nomination. Also, Cruz is Tea Party Conservative, much more conservative than Rubio. I would have expected to see Rubio as the finalist but like I said, the man's hair was more like Cruz's. So that was unexpected too.

At the present time, Trump and Carson are still going strong and are at the top of the polls.

majicbar
11-11-2015, 06:22 AM
2015 is nearly done, wouldn't predictions for 2016 been more interesting if one were scheduling a meditative session?

A99
11-11-2015, 12:33 PM
You're right. A new thread entitled "Predictions for 2016" is in order here. The prediction I just made, if it turns out to be true, will be happening in 2016 so technically it belongs in a thread set up for predictions for that year and not this one.

Wally
11-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Perhaps a single thread called "Future Predictions"? Though starting a new one every year is OK with me to.

A99
11-11-2015, 06:26 PM
There should be both. A general predictions thread and one entitled Predictions for 2016 which traditionally is set up around New Year's. So for now, maybe setting up a Future Predictions thread might make sense.