PDA

View Full Version : Walking Among Us: New book by Dr David Jacobs.

Lee
09-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity is the title of a controversial new book by renowned UFO Abduction investigator and historian, Dr David M Jacobs. The book was released on the 1st of September so no doubt it will be featured in many of the popular paranormal talk radio show in the next few weeks and months. Please post any relevant links here in this thread.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qpux.jpg

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity:

"In his 1998 book, The Threat, Jacobs uncovered disconcerting reports about aliens' plans for the future of Earth. He reported that a "change" is coming; a future when very human-like hybrids would intermingle with humans in everyday life. "Soon we will all be together," the aliens said. "Soon everyone will be happy and everyone will know his place."

This book examines a disturbing phenomenon that Jacobs began noticing in 2003. The alien integration action plan has kicked into high gear. The incidents of alien abductions have accelerated as have occurrences of alien involvement in everyday human life. A silent and insidious invasion has begun. Alien hybrids have moved into your neighbourhood and into your workplace. They have been trained by human abductees to "pass," to blend in to society, to appear as normal as your next door neighbour.

This book illustrates in detail the process of alien integration into society and the strategy and support structure that has been developed to make this happen seamlessly. While he is not certain why they are doing it, the final chapter of the book will provide some chilling possible answers as to why they are here and what they want to accomplish.

Jacobs is a careful researcher who has investigated more than 1150 abduction events experienced by more than 150 abductees. This book focuses on the experiences of thirteen abductees."

Source - http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Among-Us-Control-Humanity/dp/1938875141

The book is also available in audio format from Audible:

http://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Non-fiction/Walking-Among-Us-Audiobook/B013FANC92

I've just finished listening to the audio version and look forward to seeing the reaction of our members here as well as the larger online UFO community. I'll share some of my thoughts over the next week or so as time permits.

Wansen
09-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Quite a statement from Jacobs.

If this is true, perhaps it's a good thing; mankind certainly seems to need all the help it can get.

Fore
09-12-2015, 01:18 AM
He seems surprisingly well informed:

https://books.google.com/books?id=lV09CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA1&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

Fore
09-12-2015, 04:55 AM
I am still glancing through the book. Still at the beginning. Pretty informative if you don't know about the behind the scenes stuff. (Actually pretty surprised I can even read any of it at length. Guess something has changed?)

....If you already know alot of it from background ET experiences, its only real interesting points are the confirmations that the author has met others like oneself. More than anything (for me) it is a disturbing insight into how familiar it all is and the confirmation that there exists other living individuals individuals in these ET projects who underwent similar treatments.

He presents things in an easy enough to understand way. It's written pretty clearly but at the point I am in the book I can only imagine what he decided to leave out. (or perhaps it's in his other books?)

I liked how he (as a researcher) understands many different points about various subjects and includes thoughtful elements for people who don't know about this side of the ET agenda.

But more than anything, I am finding the books contents mentally disturbing in how he describes various human/hybrid and ET relationships in a pretty simplified manner. I was also taken aback when he properly understood these points and wondered about the "living sources" and the "source material" he used to draft this book. He understood well enough how the ET's in those projects keep tabs on various living elements of their projects.

I am sorry to see he didn't describe some of the more elaborate and less known methods. (Maybe he does at the end of the book?)

I noticed he has an ample understanding of the way ET beings manipulate other human beings and how they slot the PSI factor into it.

----------------------

I noted that some of the later stage hybrids descriptions matched "to a T" some of the ET caretaker involved in my own case. It was strange to hear yet not surprising to see other cases out there in the world. I also kept thinking back to my own accounts and nodding my head in amusement that he knows the situations that well.

He hit the mark across a wide array of subjects such as the education factor, the mental differences between human beings and different kinds of ET/hybrids. I was pleased to hear he also understood that the ET don't use vocalized speech or "normal" names when referring to each other or the hybrids in some cases. That they give themselves names (or are given names by the more human hybrids) to make it easier for the unaccustomed sounds pretty spot on.

I also painfully liked the parts where he talked about the inadequacies and the "naive" hybrids who needed help to figure out how to emulate their human counterparts. Some of the missing pieces of the puzzle that I didn't know were in the book. Alot of it all too familiar.

etc.

<keeps reading>

Lee
09-14-2015, 09:19 PM
I also painfully liked the parts where he talked about the inadequacies and the "naive" hybrids who needed help to figure out how to emulate their human counterparts. Some of the missing pieces of the puzzle that I didn't know were in the book. Alot of it all too familiar.

I thought that really was the focus of the book, something he apparently began first observing in 2003, abductees helping to train hybrids how to interact within society.

He also presents a scenario where the insectoid or mantis type beings are in control and possible the only true alien, with other types all representing hybridizations. The taller and shorter grey beings may have been engineered specifically be handle humans and maybe as a step in the genetic hybridization program. The end result of which is what he terms 'Hubrids', beings indistinguishable from humans whose sole purpose is to integrate into humanity.

This is obviously highly controversial, even within ufology, but I do feel that Dr Jacobs is just following where the testimony leads him. As before he uses hypnosis session transcripts extensively and, as always, this raises numerous questions which are dealt with in the book.

I makes me wonder how many cases there are of encounters with strange people in ordinary surroundings and how, if at all, this might have any bearing on the matter. It seems to me that natural human behaviour might be extremely hard to imitate in some cases, and this might be noticeable.

Fore
09-15-2015, 06:26 AM
I thought that really was the focus of the book, something he apparently began first observing in 2003, abductees helping to train hybrids how to interact within society. At first, much like Jacobs (honestly) pointed out in the beginning of the book. I always thought there was nothing true about it. Only just the rantings and ravings of UFO related culture and some weird detailed assertions by ET strangers who made pretty monotone stiff faced claims from year to year in my own background experiences.

But after reading sporadically through the book, I can't assert this view anymore. Proof is in the pudding, when you see it, it's true.

I haven't seen or met any hybrids or at least that is what I thought. The way he described events happening to people I don't know was as if at times he was describing my own experiences. That was disturbing and weird. Left me to wonder (and then avoid the subject) as to what these other experiences relate to my own experience.

Some of the abductee experiences are almost a verbatim recounting of my own. The way the late stage hybrids acted even seems dead on to one person I used to call an advisor/caretaker. It's a disturbing book to look at and then realize there are A) others and B) that the process is standardized (which I already knew because I was told but didn't entirely believe).

The hybrid and "hubrid" tests were all too familiar to me. The various kinds of tests described in the books conducted by the aliens on abductees were also the things I was "trained" on. Thinking back on my own writings and accounts I realize that the same pattern applies.

Nothing really sounds alien about it, it is like an old normal I don't ever want to go back to. What surprised me alot was when Jacobs realized that these beings can control people to a slightly reduced degree even when they weren't looking at them directly in the eyes. I always thought (from my experience) that it was odd that this wasn't the norm in UFO/ET related culture. I kept running through a Rolodex of memories thinking about the past while reading the book and noticed his intuition and research on the subject were spot on.

Disturbing to see a human researcher being that right about alot of things. Though, I noticed he didn't seem to know about some things he mentioned in his book but where it seemed I did. It was almost like wanting to fill in the blanks for the guy.

I am surprised that he "guessed" more or less correctly about how the ET's laying hands along certain points on a persons body was for conducting analysis and that he seemed to be clued in that one of the intended tests ET conduct at first is spectrum of tests for neural formations and various types of compatibility tests.

I still haven't read anything about his Dr. Jacobs awareness (of ET claims) about people receiving distorted stimulation through their minds when the compatibility is pretty bad. Or about ET conducting ~immunity~ tests on distinct individuals who aren't compatible or controllable/predictable enough.

---------------------------

What really bothers me is how the books main message is that at least a small subset of abductees and hybrids are being trained on crowd control. I was once stupid enough not to realize it. But now with the wool pulled off my eyes I can (and know) that the same narrative Jacobs describes can be seen from two (or more) very different angles.

I used to see the training and wondered what it was about. Used to be embroiled to the gills and too tired to see what it might be useful for at first. But then after gaining some distance and space from the ET I realized that too many training sessions seemed to focus on various kinds of uses. And I used to see these beings exercise the same applications of their psi abilities to do it again and again with my full knowledge.

After reading just parts of the book and seeing a wider spectrum of events being described it kind of becomes clear that at least in (what I still believe is a thin slice) of abductees, some of these ET are aiming to use living hardware that has been "Handled"/"Trained" to do pretty bad subversive things.

Dr. Jacobs also seemed to have pieced the veil enough to also know how hybrids/ET/modified human beings learn (and I am speaking from actual experience). Hes realized a pretty important element that I think pretty few actually will ever know (even after reading the book). I also enjoyed it when he realized that the modified beings (of various kinds) are trained to "lift" information from the minds of people around them. Or how they memorize information when they learn.

He did a really good job in making an exposition of what a hybrid/hubrid is like. I realize people don't ever get to experience anything beyond the human experience...but it's kind of really strange to assume that human behavior is easy to emulate. There are so many different kinds of sensations and reactions that compose human behavior that you probably won't find in a being that is composed slightly differently. It's like a different nature inside that reacts differently to external stimulation.

I think if the non-human elements in society psychically exposed their internals to the human observer then it would become pretty clear that there is a different mix of predispositions at the helm. (not necessarily a good thing)

He also presents a scenario where the insectoid or mantis type beings are in control and possible the only true alien, with other types all representing hybridizations. The taller and shorter grey beings may have been engineered specifically be handle humans and maybe as a step in the genetic hybridization program. The end result of which is what he terms 'Hubrids', beings indistinguishable from humans whose sole purpose is to integrate into humanity. I would not be surprised if all of the aliens we know in these project are hyrbids or artificial (biologically not mechanically) life forms.

I've honestly stopped assuming they evolved on some other planet. I've started assuming they are artificial creations. Not like robots, but I mean created from the ground up. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a portion of aliens we see are actually recombination of terrestrial and extra-terrestrial genetics.

Or

The original creators of these varied civilizations are probably from this Earth. I really wonder if we were the only intelligent life that originally spawned on this Earth over millions/billions of years. I wouldn't be surprise anymore if the insectalins and the Greys all were recombinations of genetics from bits and pieces of life on this Earth and some other ancestor that probably once was top dog on this Earth.

This is obviously highly controversial, even within ufology, but I do feel that Dr Jacobs is just following where the testimony leads him. As before he uses hypnosis session transcripts extensively and, as always, this raises numerous questions which are dealt with in the book.

I makes me wonder how many cases there are of encounters with strange people in ordinary surroundings and how, if at all, this might have any bearing on the matter. It seems to me that natural human behaviour might be extremely hard to imitate in some cases, and this might be noticeable.Every actor needs to understand the thing he/she emulates.

Alot of the inquiries the hybrids/hubrids made in the book were basically about what motivates human behaviors and reactions. You'd only need that information if the internal side of a living person lacked those motivations.

A portion of those inquiries could be chalked up to a limited living environment by the hybrids/hubrids. Never having a field to stretch your legs out on and play baseball would make it difficult to know why one would play the game. But if you take one of these hy/hubrids out and they don't run around like a kid seeking excitement then you'd know that there is something wrong with the internal makeup that drives the motivation behind the actions.

If you get a hy/hubrid that can imitate a human being pretty well (an actor) then they can huff and puff with the best while running up and down the field doing all the facial expressions and gestures. But the underlying makeup that drives that activity is still missing i'd bet. Without understanding what is really inside a human being and replicating it in your own being so that you too react the same way naturally. The hy/hubrids will just be good (hollowed out) actors.

I guess human children are born with natural talent at being very human. (:biggrin2: :angel_not:)
Show them a field and off they go without a care in the world. Well, mostly.

Wansen
09-15-2015, 06:28 AM
I thought that really was the focus of the book, something he apparently began first observing in 2003, abductees helping to train hybrids how to interact within society.

He also presents a scenario where the insectoid or mantis type beings are in control and possible the only true alien, with other types all representing hybridizations. The taller and shorter grey beings may have been engineered specifically be handle humans and maybe as a step in the genetic hybridization program. The end result of which is what he terms 'Hubrids', beings indistinguishable from humans whose sole purpose is to integrate into humanity.

I makes me wonder how many cases there are of encounters with strange people in ordinary surroundings and how, if at all, this might have any bearing on the matter. It seems to me that natural human behaviour might be extremely hard to imitate in some cases, and this might be noticeable.

Well written synopsis of this book. I agree the Dr. Jacobs is following the testimony and he seems most sincere. If there is truth to this and the infiltrations are as prolific as the testimony tends to indicate, the implications are obviously staggering.

Lee
10-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Nick Redfern recently wrote a two part article on David Jacobs' latest book, in part two he draws some thought provoking parallels between Hybrid and MIB behaviour from his own case files:

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/10/aliens-walking-among-us-pt-1/

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/10/aliens-walking-among-us-pt-2/

lionheart001
10-12-2015, 11:16 PM
I just picked it up at Amazon/Kindle. Reading another book presently and will read this next.

I have a little background in this, so this should be interesting. Sounds like some of you do as well, like 'alot'.