PDA

View Full Version : UFO sighting - personal 11/02/15

CasperParks
11-03-2015, 06:33 AM
I had left my mother's, driving southwestward. Lake Michigan as the crow flies, less than five miles. Between 5 and 5:30PM, daylight. Low and near enough to see if it was plane, helicopter or drone. It was not. Almost egg shaped, reflective metal sparkling in the sky. No plane wings, no helicopter and not a drone at that height.

It was there roughly 15 to 20 seconds, upward and ahead of me. I was not gaining ground on it, so it was moving but not fast.

Glimpsed up and down a number of times, I needed to keep part of my focus on driving. On third or fourth glimpse, it was gone...

Southwest Michigan....

Will file a report with MUFON.

calikid
11-03-2015, 03:27 PM
I had left my mother's, driving southwestward. Lake Michigan as the crow flies, less than five miles. Between 5 and 5:30PM, daylight. Low and near enough to see if it was plane, helicopter or drone. It was not. Almost egg shaped, reflective metal sparkling in the sky. No plane wings, no helicopter and not a drone at that height.

It was there roughly 15 to 20 seconds, upward and ahead of me. I was not gaining ground on it, so it was moving but not fast.

Glimpsed up and down a number of times, I needed to keep part of my focus on driving. On third or fourth glimpse, it was gone...

Southwest Michigan....

Will file a report with MUFON.
Date of sighting: Nov 2, 2015
Were you alone?
Can you name a nearby city or landmark, to help us locate the area on a map?

Thanks for sharing.

lionheart001
11-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Congrats! Lucky to catch one visible.

Tons of talk of a collider that is quite huge under lake Michigan. Tons of UFO traffic over the middle to slightly lower area of the lake. I had seen a documentary on its activity on that MUFON program, Hanger 'something'.

CasperParks
11-03-2015, 05:38 PM

Tons of talk of a collider that is quite huge under lake Michigan. Tons of UFO traffic over the middle to slightly lower area of the lake. I had seen a documentary on its activity on that MUFON program, Hanger 'something'.

In that general area of UFO sightings, SW Michigan near Lake Michigan.

Edward
11-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Nice Casper, thanks for sharing your experience there. Looking forward to your report and experience when you finally meet them.

Oh and yes Lionheart, Ufo activity around the Lake Michigan area is up and on the rise in all states surrounding Lake Michigan. In the last 10-15 years lots of activity.

Edward

majicbar
11-09-2015, 06:49 PM

Collider is not under Lake Michigan, but SouthWest of Chicago, in the Batavia area: this is part of the Fermi labs complex. While the Fermilabs are not under Lake Michigan, they are close enough that high energy work might still attract UFOs.