PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for 2016.

calikid
11-12-2015, 03:12 PM
A thread for those members with Psychic inclinations. :cool:
Please post your thoughts on events for the upcoming year, 2016.

Marvin
11-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Political chaos for the Dems as Hilary Clinton is indicted by the FBI.

A99
11-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Thanks calkid! :)

majicbar
11-13-2015, 04:12 AM
Political chaos for the Dems as Hilary Clinton is indicted by the FBI.

Never gonna happen. The FBI is only an investigative agency. Indictments need to come from the Justice Department. The FBI could and would need to forward the results of their investigations to the Justice Department. If she should need to be indicted, even then there would almost certainly be a referral to a Federal Grand Jury to proceed with any trial.

Fore
11-13-2015, 06:14 AM
A thread for those members with Psychic inclinations. :cool:
Please post your thoughts on events for the upcoming year, 2016.There should be an asteroid/comet collision in 2016-2017. That's not a prediction from me personally.

A real prediction (not at all psychic) is that the TPTB will use a landmark find/case to latch on to the idea of ET life being a realistic consideration. I think it would have overtones of pseudo-religious/new ideas content.

There may also be a soon-to-be-announced "discovery" of scientific proportions that allows for longer distance propulsion without the mass-to-energy ratios of old designs.

Some predictions that some of the Air Crafts in use at the Navy/Airforce of the USA and it's allies are (publicly acknowledged) as using non-conventional "fuel processes" to propel engines. In other words, some of them use alternatives to common fuel designs that have not been publicly disclosed.

----------------------

A mega-glyph will be found at sea which is submersed underwater and soot. Sticking up from the soot. Cool, eh? :p
It will be east off the coast of some land mass.

----------------------

Oh, I almost forgot, There may also be some global talk (unspecific timeframe) of sightings of unknown "aerial anomalies" that witnesses state are "living presences". Something about abnormal [optically] dark spots (not weather) which in the presence of it, generates turbulent weather in the regions where they are sighted.

People will refer to the anomalies [bewilderingly to reporters] as living conscious presences of some kind. Details that bewilder onlookers who receive the reports and confusion from those who try to piece it together. Not the standard fare of sightings of flying discs or ET sightings.

Optically, (as picked up by a camera) they may appear as black anomalies that are sustained midair but move somewhat in location but eventually disappear. Spontaneously appearing and then disappearing around different areas of the globe without seemingly much of a pattern? What follows the appearance of those "aerial anomalies" are all kind of turbulent manifestations of nature and it's processes.

Marvin
11-13-2015, 01:14 PM
Never gonna happen. The FBI is only an investigative agency. Indictments need to come from the Justice Department. The FBI could and would need to forward the results of their investigations to the Justice Department. If she should need to be indicted, even then there would almost certainly be a referral to a Federal Grand Jury to proceed with any trial.

The FBI is a part of the DOJ. The US Attorney's Office will not likely chose to prosecute Hilary... but I predict the FBI will submit the indictment for prosecution (on felony charges). Since Hilary is the heavy front runner for the Democratic Party, the recommendation for prosecution will likely be ignored by the DOJ... which will create a huge conundrum for the Democrats. How to elect someone as President, who is being charged with felonies by the FBI and the charges are ignored by a Democratic controlled administration (therefore the political chaos). And that is what I predict.

M

PS: An indictment is to make charges, which the FBI can certainly do... the FBI does not prosecute the case, of course the US Attorney's Office handles that.

A99
11-13-2015, 02:46 PM
WRT a comment made in this thread: Psychic predictions are REAL predictions too. sheesh :rolleyes:

------------------------------------

Non-psychic prediction: Hillary Clinton will be our next President. (duh)
(note: I'm not a Clinton fan)

Marvin
11-13-2015, 03:28 PM
WRT a comment made in this thread: Psychic predictions are REAL predictions too. sheesh :rolleyes:

Nothing is sure but death and taxes, so that sounds like a valid psychic prediction to me.

M

southerncross
11-13-2015, 03:41 PM
The European economy and Euro will crash and burn. This will lead to a higher US market, but we'll follow suit in '17.

whoknows
11-13-2015, 06:54 PM

Just my POV but I didn't see that comment as a negation of psychic predictions, but maybe that, that prediction, was made predicated solely observation of facts and trends.... Though as I said, this is only my POV... Far be it from me to put words in to another's mouth!

A99
11-13-2015, 07:17 PM
Oh, that's good. I was wondering about that. On first read though it sounded like it was saying that one is better than the other as in one is real and the other kind of prediction is not. But if you think it didn't mean that then thanks for sharing. You're probably right. :)

Fore
11-13-2015, 09:50 PM
Just my POV but I didn't see that comment as a negation of psychic predictions, but maybe that, that prediction, was made predicated solely observation of facts and trends.... Though as I said, this is only my POV... Far be it from me to put words in to another's mouth!You were spot on. Thanks for letting them know what the correct interpretation was.

Predictions stem from many different sources.

Some of it can be from a psychic event that leads to a prediction.
Other predictions are based on prophetic sayings from olden times. (If one event is true of a prophecy, then the probability of the next event seems likely...etc)
While some predictions are from inductive/deductive reasoning.

( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductive_reasoning )

-----------------------

I probably should have left out a word or two to make things clearer. Luckily people caught on what was meant in proper context. Kudos to you. :)

A99
11-13-2015, 09:55 PM
Oh thanks for clarifying that comment from your post. Good that you are not making fun of those who claim to get a "psychic" prediction on something but only those who get them really know what they're like.

Fore
11-13-2015, 10:36 PM
Oh thanks for clarifying that comment from your post. You are most welcome to any clarifications.

Good that you are not making fun of those who claim to get a "psychic" prediction on something but only those who get them really know what they're like.I am not known for making fun of others "psychic predictions". I don't have any issues with it.

As for the last portion of that sentence, I think it is up for the rigorous debate as to whether people actually know when they are seeing some element of the future.

I'll take the (easy) position that performance metrics will probably be all over the place over a wide sampling of psychics.

========================

For example, if you ask any psychic who makes a (valid) predictions what they experience as they come into that knowledge about some event or trait that occurs in the future time frame. What would any number of them say?

I predict some will say "they heard it", OR "They sensed the information", OR "It just came to me".

But as a person who is very analytical I would beg the question of what are the key factors that differentiate a valid experience from an experience that proves to be invalid?

----------------------

When it works, does it feel any different from when it does not work? (Key questions I would love to ask)

If no differences, then the implications are it is a random cacophony of mental chatter that proves to be valid by mere chance.

If there is a difference, then what is the factor behind that difference? What makes it properly tick? What conditions lend itself to the method of acquiring future information?

-----------------------

I have my own unique background experiences in that, so I look for key differences in high performance individuals. To see if there is more than one valid method.

My general assumption is that the majority of people alive today experience predictive peeks into a future state of some event or affair. The frequency is the larger question at hand (for me). I do recognize that some people are fairly low performance and some are virtually non-performers.

So far I have come to certain conclusions on the general topic (open to change upon new and insightful data). There are lots of questions I would ask. I think even low performance individuals would eventually glean what the potential missing elements might be.

A99
11-13-2015, 11:15 PM
Interesting post Fore. Thanks for sharing! :)

epo333
11-14-2015, 12:42 AM
You were spot on. Thanks for letting them know what the correct interpretation was.

Predictions stem from many different sources.

Some of it can be from a psychic event that leads to a prediction.
Other predictions are based on prophetic sayings from olden times. (If one event is true of a prophecy, then the probability of the next event seems likely...etc)
While some predictions are from inductive/deductive reasoning.

( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductive_reasoning )

-----------------------

I probably should have left out a word or two to make things clearer. Luckily people caught on what was meant in proper context. Kudos to you. :)

Ha!

And some predictions can even be made by a flip of a coin!!! Any prediction is just that!

...a thing predicted; a forecast...

For 2016...?

I think we'll see even more extreme Earth changes, far worst storms, wild temperature fluctuations, maybe more (*)sun activity(*), and above average Earthquakes.

As well as increased social unrest, political expansions or should I say growth in government.

*Many here have been following Suspicious0bservers' 3min New. Have any of you noticed that it seems there is an un-natural protection of some sort in regards to the Earth, wrt CMEs not hitting us as much as normal . . .eh, maybe its just me thinking that!

Marvin
11-16-2015, 04:10 PM
Just my POV but I didn't see that comment as a negation of psychic predictions, but maybe that, that prediction, was made predicated solely observation of facts and trends.... Though as I said, this is only my POV... Far be it from me to put words in to another's mouth!

Maybe I am confused, but my comment was not to negate "Psychic predictions are REAL predictions too." I was commenting on "Non-psychic prediction: Hillary Clinton will be our next President. (duh)"

But it brings up an interesting question, what is a "valid" psychic prediction? What senses must be employed or not?

M

CasperParks
11-16-2015, 05:32 PM
Maybe I am confused, but my comment was not to negate "Psychic predictions are REAL predictions too." I was commenting on "Non-psychic prediction: Hillary Clinton will be our next President. (duh)"

But it brings up an interesting question, what is a "valid" psychic prediction? What senses must be employed or not?

M

I consider predictions not necessarily needing to be psychic, and lean toward trends that societies are headed - cause and effect sort of thing.

"Valid psychic prediction", would have to say... Someone claiming they had a vision that pointed a specific event, and hit that date within a few weeks. Example: 8.0 earthquake Mexico City on Feb 13th, 2016. If a 6.8 hit Mexico City on Jan 26th or March 3rd, "maybe" they called it... If the claim was, in 2016 Mexico City has a major earthquake with no specifics and it happens in Sept 2016 - maybe simply because they named a city.

Fore
11-16-2015, 06:00 PM

MI think, what makes a "valid" psychic prediction is knowing [accurately] when it is related to the future.

All else is basically "chance" and randomized external confirmation (in my view).

It is my belief that low performance (and virtually non-performers) listen to their internal mental chatter. Some of the internal mental chatter is just that, internal chatter. Only a sliver of it is actually derived from future insight. How frequently they perceive an instance of internal mental chatter that "springs forth" with future data is the issue.

The other issue is when the individual experiencing it, recognizes and knows (with certainty) that it relates to a future reference point.

--------------------

Most lower performance individuals (from my observation and personal guessing) appear to hear an abundance of mental chatter in their own inner mental world. Some of that chatter is randomly isolated, ruminated upon as a curiosity, and then shelved having nothing more to with their immediate present. Later on, when that artifact actually becomes a present reality, they charge in saying they knew about it.

Technically they did, they just don't know it until after the fact has presented themselves.

---------------------

The lower performance individual are usually divided into different kinds. Those with [a] reoccurring circumstance that almost mimics "a system" of controlling the phenomena which induces the proper access to future information. For these it is, difficult to control and usually the circumstance of its initiation is random or on intervals.

Consider it more of a state of "inducement" rather than "control".

In that category you'll have most mystics who will go through a long chain of processes that in reality have nothing to do with predicting the future....but allows them to attain a state of "circumstance" where it is triggered.

"A system of inducing the phenomena without actually understanding it."

--------

The other lower performance individuals are usually the types who engage in other unrelated psychic tasks, but through their habits, they trigger associated psychic functionality.

===================

High performance individuals are the (rarer) types who have a psychic system which is in their partial or full control. The mechanisms and the processes are either fully or partially understood to the degree that it allows them to efficiently gather information.

Those are usually divided into those who can target specific information and those who can't.

--Consistent performance but random access.
--Consistent performance and non-random [targeted] access.

The difference between the two is not about efficiency but more like usefulness.

I don't yet know what are the proportions of them are since they are pretty sparse to come across.

I am not sure what else to say. So I'll stop there. Again, this is all my ?opinion?/observations.

Fore
11-16-2015, 06:13 PM
[opinion]
The majority who do "psychic predictions" are usually the ones who listen to their own mental chatter, have no system per-say, regularly use some inducement regimen (not all do, sometimes it is whenever they think it might be valid), and can't pluck out accurately which is the real McCoy out of the entire lot of mental chatter.

Could be right 1 out of every 200 tries. Or 1 out of every 12 tries.

-----------------------

There are also the types (low performance) who use "inducement" techniques without a real system.
Usually the lab research types who are more formal in their goals.
They tend to gravitate towards "clustering" and "cross referencing" techniques to attempt to sort out the basket of mental chatter and 1 instance of accurate future data observations.

Usually they aim for high performance traits like targeted access and discrimination between mental and actual data.

(Like the RV projects in Military circles of paranormal research)

Just keep in mind that ignorance of sub-processes related to experiencing future data is a major factor in all environments.
Even clustering and cross referencing doesn't really do much if you don't know how the underlying principles work.

whoknows
11-16-2015, 06:39 PM

M

I would say that any prediction that predates accurately any event is valid, not matter the means.

But say for instance I had a dream a week to ten days before Fukushima earthquake/tsunami, which I did, is it valid? I would say for me it was indeed valid, but since I never mentioned it to anyone how could it valid to anyone else.

I know that last was a bit convoluted but see, the thing is all about perspective is it not?

Oh and BTW if Ron Pandolfi's prediction of a Sept 2016 ELE is correct, whomever is elected in November 2016 will be moot!

A99
11-17-2015, 06:51 AM
I'm sure this will sound familiar to those who get tv-like inner eye visions via meditation and lucid dreams that turn out to be prophetic or precognitive and that is, more often than not, the "event" that was "seen" occurs very soon i.e. hours to 1 or 2 days, after one see's the vision.

This said though, there are exceptions because sometimes, though much, much less frequently, i.e. one, two or three in a lifetime, there are the ones that show a possible future event that's understood as something that will occur sometime later in the future as opposed to say... tomorrow or during the upcoming year. IOW's, it's understood that it could happen years down the road.

But back to the ones that occur almost right after I see them. I go through periods where I get them almost on a daily basis for a week and a half at a time but then that stops and it may be months and months till they start up again. It ebbs and flows.

A99
11-17-2015, 08:42 AM
I would say that any prediction that predates accurately any event is valid, not matter the means.

But say for instance I had a dream a week to ten days before Fukushima earthquake/tsunami, which I did, is it valid? I would say for me it was indeed valid, but since I never mentioned it to anyone how could it valid to anyone else.

I know that last was a bit convoluted but see, the thing is all about perspective is it not?

Oh and BTW if Ron Pandolfi's prediction of a Sept 2016 ELE is correct, whomever is elected in November 2016 will be moot!

Thanks for sharing with us that dream you had and yes... I believe you. I get stuff like that too from time to time so I know such things are possible. Most of what I get is very mundane... stuff having to do with my own life or those close to me but sometimes not.

This is a UFO/ET forum and many of us are experiencers/contactee's/abductee's. It's well documented that getting supersensible information about what may be coming up is one of the identifying traits of experiencers/contactee's and abductee's. So this would be the place to post such information because it can be used by researchers in the field to further validate that particular "experiencers identifying trait", which is one of many. For this reason, it's more noble to post any information one has that comes up in this category than thinking it's a badge of honor to keep quiet about it. But in your case you didn't because you just told us in your above quote about that dream... Kudo's to you for doing that and no, you do not look like a fool by posting information like that about yourself. We're conditioned from an early age not to talk about such things but there are exceptions to that and for the sake of UFO/ET research, the sharing of personal information like having dreams like what you just described, is very useful information for researchers.

whoknows
11-17-2015, 07:19 PM
Thanks for sharing with us that dream you had and yes... I believe you. I get stuff like that too from time to time so I know such things are possible. Most of what I get is very mundane... stuff having to do with my own life or those close to me but sometimes not.

This is a UFO/ET forum and many of us are experiencers/contactee's/abductee's. It's well documented that getting supersensible information about what may be coming up is one of the identifying traits of experiencers/contactee's and abductee's. So this would be the place to post such information because it can be used by researchers in the field to further validate that particular "experiencers identifying trait", which is one of many. For this reason, it's more noble to post any information one has that comes up in this category than thinking it's a badge of honor to keep quiet about it. But in your case you didn't because you just told us in your above quote about that dream... Kudo's to you for doing that and no, you do not look like a fool by posting information like that about yourself. We're conditioned from an early age not to talk about such things but there are exceptions to that and for the sake of UFO/ET research, the sharing of personal information like having dreams like what you just described, is very useful information for researchers.

A99 The only reason I didn't mention it before is because I am an life long vivid dreamer. All kinds, color, sepia tone+color, flying ect..

That one involved my life long passion for sailing. I was sailing on a 140' vessel called "Hetairos," http://www.superyachts.com/sail-yacht-2833/hetairos.htm (it was up for sale at the time)https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.143809252430965.48563.143354512476439&type=3. This trip involved a journey from the Juan De Fuca Strait through the Aleutian Islands on down off the coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula. The dream ended with a huge lump of tsunami swell off our port side with just enough time to turn into it and quarter it on out port bow, it being steep enough not to want to take it broadside for fear of a knockdown (that being potentially bad for the rigging). That's when I woke, thinking well that was fun, but no more than one of my dreams.

Fore
11-17-2015, 08:27 PM
This is a UFO/ET forum and many of us are experiencers/contactee's/abductee's. It's well documented that getting supersensible information about what may be coming up is one of the identifying traits of experiencers/contactee's and abductee's. So this would be the place to post such information because it can be used by researchers in the field to further validate that particular "experiencers identifying trait", which is one of many. Agreed.

For this reason, it's more noble to post any information one has that comes up in this category than thinking it's a badge of honor to keep quiet about it. I disagree.

I think without knowing the mental state(s) and tendencies of individuals in an audience, you can't really be too sure as to what any of those individuals would ultimately do with it. Even a little glimpse can make good people into bad ones. Any useful advantage over your peers can become "an issue" to everyone around you.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/in_the_land_of_the_blind,_the_one-eyed_man_is_king

It's not truly about just predictions. It's about how the newly integrated features affect the old psyche; when a so called 3D individual becomes a 4D observer.

=====================

What would any of us on this forum even do if a 4D observer suddenly stepped in and was among us? If that 4D observer came to this thread and detailed 2016's events ahead of schedule? Would any of us call in that info to some governing body after each depiction was surprisingly accurate? What would they do with that information and access to it? Would they keep it from other nations?

Would we start making decisions based on that accurate outline of information?

What if "seeing" the details of tomorrow "A99" and "Whoknows" decided to make significant changes to our timeline of events as different individuals struggle to make their own outcome the permanent one?

Would we as 4D observers then decide that individual reasoning and desire is a predicament to other 4D observers. What if all the other spectrum of psychic talents develop?

-----------------------

Worse yet, if we learned how to do it ourselves, what would we set out to do with our insights?
Would we settle on manipulating people and events just to satisfy our personal desires?
Or would we "settle" on seeing but not affecting the future?
What if our desires and insights "lock us out" of any other *probability* that is truly random and not within the scope of our momentary desires?

What if you can only see a certain distance in time at any given point and not the entirety of all events?
How do you gauge what is a "good future" or a "bad future"?

======================

Personal opinion here:
I think we are better off as 3D observers who live a life of relatively random outcomes without any certainty.
We can huddle together in this thread and deal with each days events without planning through to anything concrete.
When we are right we high five and have a good time. When we are wrong we laugh about it.
But no one is planning around any event in our future.

No one is vying for any control of what becomes the present and our past. (at least on the human level...well...publicly speaking)
No one is manipulating others [directly] based on an outcome.
Unfortunately, as 3D consciousness and observers we will have to take it one day at a time.
Hopefully with a good outcome.

aquila
11-17-2015, 10:23 PM
predictions for 2016

- a new exoplanet will be discovered
- e.t. will visit the earth
- federal reserve will reduce interest rate by quarter percent
- a new electronic gadget will hit the market
- a herbal plant will go extinct
-
-
-

A99
11-18-2015, 12:26 AM
Fore, I have a family member who is employed/works/an employee of the CIA. I was not permitted to say anything about that before but now I can. It's complicated and will not go into the details on that, of course. But let me say this, rest assured, you have nothing to worry about. lol

Oh yea, what about that prediction of yours where you said something about something big is going to happen in 2015 where you will then transform into your real form and that when people see you, they will run away in terror.

Well, 2015 is coming close to an end now and nothing so far has happened, at least on the scale that you suggested. :bleh:

You're really something else, you know that Fore? lol

Fore
11-18-2015, 12:34 AM
Oh yea, what about that prediction of yours where you said something about something big is going to happen in 2015 where you will then transform into your real form and that when people see you, they will run away in terror.

Well, 2015 is coming close to an end now and nothing so far has happened, at least on the scale that you suggested. :bleh:

What are you even talking about??

Edit: Or are you upset [again] because you aren't getting what you wanted?

Anyway, fill us in with the details. << Make sure to provide proper [working] links to what you are supposedly referencing.
As I recall you last set of claims were disproved and you seemingly ran away afterwards because someone had cancer...spontaneously.

A99
11-18-2015, 12:38 AM
I knew you were going to say that. This conversation is over.

Fore
11-18-2015, 12:53 AM
I knew you were going to say that. This conversation is over.Well, you never took responsibility for the last one(s) either....

How would you expect me to feel if you keep acting out that way?

A99
11-18-2015, 01:04 AM
What are you even talking about??

Edit: Or are you upset [again] because you aren't getting what you wanted?

Anyway, fill us in with the details. << Make sure to provide proper [working] links to what you are supposedly referencing.
As I recall you last set of claims were disproved and you seemingly ran away afterwards because someone had cancer...spontaneously.

You're good fore... very good. Of course that's a complete fabrication but it's amazing how quick on the draw you are with come backs.

You're very practiced at it. No question about that.

Fore
11-18-2015, 01:15 AM
You're good fore... very good. Of course that's a complete fabrication but it's amazing how quick on the draw you are with come backs.

You're very practiced at it. No question about that.

You've got to be kidding....

Did you already forget the last episode...? There is even a video with your nick name on it at daily motion.

Look in my own interests, I'll let everyone know that A99 has medical issues. They affect the way she reasons. If you have questions about this, ask her _Privately_. If you are unsure if you have received an accurate reply, you can let me know and I'll set the answer straight.

A99, as politely as I can say it, go get you issues straightened out. If you insist on another episode...
The mods will be notified. No more on this topic, as you said, this conversation is over.

A99
11-18-2015, 04:24 AM
"I'll let everyone know that A99 has medical issues."
It takes one to know one right Fore?

A99
11-18-2015, 05:42 AM
Fore saith: "Did you already forget the last episode...? There is even a video with your nick name on it at daily motion."

Another total fabrication that you pulled out of a hat and I have no idea what you are even talking about. It's obvious that you're being overly defensive about me sharing that information about what you said is coming up for this year and who and what you really are and so on.... At any rate, I'm to find that you told someone else that same information too. A mod. at OMF and I'm sure you've told others too.

Garuda
11-18-2015, 06:31 AM
My prediction for 2016 is that A99 and Fore will bicker with each other... :doh:

Oh wait... that is already happening.

Tone it down a bit, people. OK?

Fore
11-18-2015, 07:37 AM
"I'll let everyone know that A99 has medical issues."
It takes one to know one right Fore?

Great, we finally argumentative strategies between five year olds.
And no...No medical issues on my side.

Listen, All I do know is that if someone points out something pretty obvious, (like the past) then you are supposed to balk at it. Possibly even recognize/acknowledge there IS a problem inside you and somehow administer a resolution....to keep it from happening again.

Instead you simply sit there and somehow pretend it never happened?
What is it with you? Am I supposed to point this out and tell you play by play how things went down and how you ran off when the lie was uncovered?

Do I even REALLY need to do this or is there something wrong with your memory...?

Even people who were there are still here right now, probably still recalling some of that fiasco you cooked up in that head of yours and the incredibly ridiculous yarns you spun when things got really difficult to keep lying. But excuse me, I have a sick <insert relative> and I must disappear on the spot rather than offering some kind of apology.

Or, I dunno, possibly do you just forget events as a matter of convenience?

I don't even expect you to ever offer any kind of apology for any of that. All I do expect you to do is do SOMETHING about it.
And yes, I am annoyed with you when you keep making things up. Or remembering events differently than how they actually happened.
How am I supposed to deal with you who shoots out the weirdest concoction of some story whenever you feel offended?

I still remember how any time anyone somehow steps unto your shadow or your ego, you behave erratically.
Because you (always) reiterate/expound how you are a scholar of the paranormal.
Even something as small as second guessing or providing an alternative explanation, boom, you go to town.

What triggered it this time? A tantrum?

----------------------

I don't even see the point in wasting the keystrokes.
If you had an incentive to change it would have happened by now.
It hasn't, so either you are really happy with your situation or you aren't able or willing to manifest the change to better yourself.

(And yes, I am fully aware that is like spraying salt in someones direction)

Sorry, but you always bother me with the way you've chosen to deal with things that bother you.
I am not good at dealing with irrational outcomes.

If you keep at it I might as well just turn from complaining into pumping up the wild claims you make.
If I keep asking for details on whatever claim you make up, maybe it will collapse like a deck of Jenga.

Like last time, when you told people about a conversation except (amazingly) with our roles completely reversed.
I still smirk about it every now and then when I remember it.
Do you remember when you openly claimed that I had "hacked" your Skype and laptop and changed all the logs on your computer so that you looked like the criminal?

No matter how hard I pressed you to release the logs you just repeatedly refused. Probably didn't want people to see how you behaved. When I made a video and posted the logs, you claimed someone had cancer and you had to suddenly leave. Poof, out the door you went in a hurry. But not before adding many absurd claims to the long tale.

And you never did apologized to anyone for even making up these stories and many additional lies. I had to face the burden alone of pointing it all out.

--------------------

Every few months you come back (after being banned presumably) and you go right back at it.
Always the same old same old.
Probably PM'ing people right now trying to convince them of some unknown farce.

Fore
11-18-2015, 08:15 AM
Fore saith: "Did you already forget the last episode...? There is even a video with your nick name on it at daily motion."

Another total fabrication that you pulled out of a hat and I have no idea what you are even talking about.

Oh really? Should I play along or should I point it out. Or should I do what we did years ago and ask for permission from you to post it?

Nah, just post it this time:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnq1d3_agent99-the-truth-she-refuses-to-show_news

Check out the date.
Of course, that doesn't really give anyone context of the content since your claims were erased with the old open minds forum. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to back that up. But I am pretty sure there are plenty of people who were present back then, even now with us, who will remember the absurdity coming out of you back then.

P.S. If anyone needs a portable version of open minds forum, I still have it....somewhere. Not sure where, but it is there somewhere. I don't have the posts up to the very end. Maybe some of them got archived. unsure.

It's obvious that you're being overly defensive about me sharing that information about what you said is coming up for this year and who and what you really are and so on.... Why?

What is so bad about any prediction? Are you sure you have your horse by the head?

At any rate, I'm to find that you told someone else that same information too. A mod. at OMF and I'm sure you've told others too.

Which information?

Be specific, color in the details with crayon if you must or just post actual links (not excerpts). Cause I don't think we can trust you with your history to take you at face value.

So far, I have been trying to figure out what you are referencing but while a few posts come to mind nothing is like what you described. If you help me jog my memory I can probably point you to the right area to look it up. (not that I am that good with indexing though, keep that in mind)
But since I supposedly wrote it, I should probably know of it. Maybe if you describe an event that occurred near it, then it will help to narrow things down.

Describe it a bit more. Lets see what your memory is made of this time around.

newyorklily
11-18-2015, 01:05 PM
Fore and A99, need I remind you that this is The Sanctuary and arguing -- especially personal battles -- are forbidden here?

The topic is "Predictions for 2016". Stick to the topic and take other matters to PM.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

A99
11-18-2015, 04:18 PM
Post deleted by Moderater.
Mod note: Off Topic posts, name calling, and personal attacks are a Violation of T&C.
If such behavior continues, it will result in a multi-day Suspension for all parties involved..

Calikid - Moderator

Garuda
11-18-2015, 04:31 PM
MODERATOR'S NOTICE & FINAL WARNING:

Fore, A99 take it to PM if you want to, but this bickering stops here, now.

Continue and you'll take a forced break.

Clear?

Fore
11-18-2015, 08:20 PM
MODERATOR'S NOTICE & FINAL WARNING:

Fore, A99 take it to PM if you want to, but this bickering stops here, now.

Continue and you'll take a forced break.

Clear?Very clear, and thank you.

A99
11-18-2015, 08:59 PM
Clear here too Garuda! Sorry for the disruption and it won't happen again. :)

A99
11-18-2015, 09:29 PM
I posted the following comment on 11-10-2015 in the Predictions for 2015 thread but because it's forecasting what's coming up next year
for the Presidential elections, it belongs in this thread. I posted this post BEFORE the
4th Republican debates for the main contenders.

It's 6:20 PM EST Tues. Nov. 10th

Last week, just before a meditation session, I asked "Who is going to be the Republican nominee?" And during that meditation session, I saw an inner-eye vision of Jeb Bush walking down a hall surrounded by his campaign people. While he was walking, he had tugged his suit jacket sleeve in a downward motion perhaps getting ready to make a speech. Then in the next scene I saw the
profile of a smiling youngish dark haired man with some grey mixed in with it around the side of his head and his sideburns, picking up a child. Based on photographs of Rubio, it does not look like he's got any grey hair mixed in with the black but Cruz does.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/GTY_Ted_Cruz_ml_130819_16x9_608.jpg

But Rubio does not appear to have any grey hair at least not like what Cruz has:

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/150413105809-01-marco-rubio-file-large-169.jpg

Anyway, because I saw 2 men, Bush and Cruz, at least based on the information I received during that session, those 2 will be battling it out for the nomination as more time goes by. I was really surprised to see Bush as one of the finalists in that inner eye vision. Just hope he does not win the nomination. Also, Cruz is Tea Party Conservative, much more conservative than Rubio. I would have expected to see Rubio as the finalist but like I said, the man's hair was more like Cruz's. So that was unexpected too.

At the present time, Trump and Carson are still going strong and are at the top of the polls.

aquila
11-19-2015, 10:55 PM
predictions for 2016

(continued)

-
-
- a committee for planned planethood initiated the mining of asteroids for minerals _ asteroid 41 daphne was chosen as the main body for operations _ space vehicles employing qv technology (wrought from e.t. wreckage) was to be used _ material excavated from asteroid 41 daphne was to be transported by qv vehicle to the earth for processingand refinement _ asteroid 41 daphne diameter 177 km mass 6.9x10e15 ton density 2.01 g-cm3 _ material was to be excavated by tunneling into strata _ at a depth of 10 km a cavity was to be carved out which would later function as living space for human being _ volüme of excavated cavity was to be 8000 cubic km _ dimension of cavity was to be 20 km x 20 km x 20 km _ thus _ the amount of material excavated from 41 daphne was to be approximateley 8000 cubic km _ a feature of 41 daphne which was important in its choice of human habitation was the moon of
daphne which measured 2 km in diameter and orbited the asteroidat a distance of 440 km
-
-
-

aquila
11-20-2015, 08:07 AM
the advantage of 41 daphne was that it had a moon. this was important in terms of human habitation. people living on daphne could romanticize about the daphnean moon the way they did on earth. in fact, with a little push, they could go to the moon and come back in a matter of hours. from the surface of 41 daphne the moon had an angular diameter of 15.5 minutes. this was approximately one half that of the moon on earth. so, despite the reduced proportions, the spiritual aspects of the daphnean moon was significant.

approximately 8000 cubic km of ore was to be excavated on daphne and transported to the earth for processing and refinement. total mass of excavated material was to be in the order of 16 trillion tons. nearly 2 percent of this amount, or 333 billion tons, was expected to yield metal. about 9 percent was to yield quasi metallic elements such as silicon. the remainder would be water and noble elements such as helium and xenon, phosphorus and sulphur, nitrogen, .. and ash which could be used to enrich cultivating fields on earth.

with the excavation complete, humans could move in for habitation. the human settlement at daphne was to number 20000 maximum and live off of mushrooms cultivated at the settlement. entrance to habitation quarters was secured by locks. the cavity, or habitation chamber. was to be filled with oxygen and nitrogen gas. solar cell fields were to provide electric power on demand. a number of viewing units were to be set up on the surface of asteroid accessible from the habitation chamber. one of the viewing units was to be enclosed in glass and fitted with a telescope. the main business of the the human settlement on daphne was as a center for education and research and academic development.

aquila
11-21-2015, 03:14 PM
residential unit consisted of a carbon reinforced polymer structure secured with cables extending to walls of excavated cavity. this structure was approximately 280 meters in diameter and consisted of pods 7 m3 in volüme. the 7 m3 pods were the basic unit living/working space of habitation. additional pods could be added on demand. the 280 meter structure was connected to three similar structures by cylindrical tunnels to form a cluster. thus, the general concept of the human habitation on 41 daphne was that of a cluster of 4 residential units consisting of pods suspended by cable to the walls of a cavernous cavity. cluster was fitted with utilities such as water treatment, engineering, hygienic facility, washrooms, mess halls, recycling facility, waste treatment, medical laboratories, technical labratories, foundries, class rooms, meeting halls, library, control center, communications. human habitants were to move about by their own physical means.

walls of the cavity were used as cultivation space for mushrooms. sunlight was tranmitted to cavity by fiberglass and given a gentle greenish hue. other lighting included lanterns emiiting blue white light. occasionally, a lemon tree would dot the landscape. other cultivated crops included wheat, rice, tea, grape and hazel nut.

initially, a 20 km3 cavity was prescribed. actual physical displacement of cavity could be any shape: cube, spherical, ellyptical. structurally, a spherical cavity would have been preferred since there was the risk of meteoritic impact.

a second cavity was planned at a deeper depth of 15 km below the surface of daphne. second cavity would be connected to the first by tunnel. the amount of ore to be excavated from the second cavity was to be the same as that of the first: approximately 20 km3 or 8 trillion cubic meters. approximate mass of excavated material was in the order of 16.3 trillion tons.

excavated mass was to be disbursed accordingly:

to the earth: 11 trillion tons

to venus : 4 trillion tons

to mars : 1.1 trillion tons

(unspecified): 0.2 trillion tons

such was the state of affairs in the year 2016

or 2106

or .. 2160

A99
12-08-2015, 12:15 AM
I posted the following comment on 11-10-2015 in the Predictions for 2015 thread but because it's forecasting what's coming up next year
for the Presidential elections, it belongs in this thread. I posted this post BEFORE the
4th Republican debates for the main contenders.

Today's headline:
Poll: Cruz surges ahead of Trump and Carson in Iowa

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262306-poll-cruz-surges-ahead-of-trump-carson-in-iowa (http://http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262306-poll-cruz-surges-ahead-of-trump-carson-in-iowa)

As I predicted on Nov.11th before the fourth Republican debate, Cruz will be one of the top contenders for the Republican nomination. So far, that seems to be coming true... at least for now.

He was very low on the totem pole when I made that prediction.

Ted Cruz Surpasses Donald Trump in New Poll of Iowa Republicanshttp://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/12/07/ted-cruz-surpasses-donald-trump-in-new-poll-of-iowa-republicans/

Wally
12-15-2015, 03:46 AM
For 2016 my prediction is that Donald Trump will not become president, though I won't rule out him getting the nomination or running as an independent. But then did anybody predict he'd even be doing this well at this point in the campaign?

Also there may be cannabis legalization measures in a few more states though I'm not sure how many, if any will pass those measures.

CasperParks
12-20-2015, 09:49 PM
In 2016: Personal or government drone recording UFO encounter will surface on the internet.

Wally
12-21-2015, 04:17 AM
Next year will likely be hotter than any previously recorder year.

A99
12-21-2015, 11:23 AM
For 2016 my prediction is that Donald Trump will not become president, though I won't rule out him getting the nomination or running as an independent. But then did anybody predict he'd even be doing this well at this point in the campaign?

Also there may be cannabis legalization measures in a few more states though I'm not sure how many, if any will pass those measures.

It sounds like you really, really want Trump to win, like I do too but not sure why you're saying that no one predicted he would be doing so well "at this point in the campaign" when, in fact, the prez election is a whole year away and there hasn't even been a first caucus yet. lol

I like Trump (who I think is hilarious!) because he's making a mockery of the Presidency and has been revealing it for what it actually is, an insignificant role-playing position that serves as a front for the puppet-masters and nothing more.

newyorklily
12-21-2015, 12:34 PM
FWIW

President Obama will give some Disclosure before he leaves office in January 2017 but after Hilary Clinton becomes the President Elect . This will allow her to run run with it as soon as she is sworn in.

Before President Obama leaves office he will pardon Bowe Bergdahal.

A99
12-22-2015, 09:23 PM
update:
Ted Cruz Presses Donald Trump in New National Poll (http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/22/ted-cruz-presses-donald-trump-in-new-national-poll/)

Ted Cruz is strongly contesting Donald J. Trump nationally, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll that shows the Texas senator essentially deadlocked with real estate mogul and front-runner in the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/22/ted-cruz-presses-donald-trump-in-new-national-poll/

Note: I'm not by any stretch a Ted Cruz supporter.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Capture564563636.jpg

Wally
12-23-2015, 12:39 PM
but not sure why you're saying that no one predicted he would be doing so well "at this point in the campaign" when, in fact, the prez election is a whole year away and there hasn't even been a first caucus yet. lol
Guess is it a bit early, though it seems most people thought he would've faded by now or not have done so well for so long is what I'm saying I guess. We'll just have to wait and see if he wins any primaries.

I like Trump (who I think is hilarious!) because he's making a mockery of the Presidency and has been revealing it for what it actually is, an insignificant role-playing position that serves as a front for the puppet-masters and nothing more.
Trump certainly is entertaining, and great material for the comedians!

A99
12-23-2015, 01:34 PM
I want Trump to win so much it hurts and if he wins the nomination, he may even be able to beat Clinton in the national election. If pressed, he may even make some headway into finding out what our gov't is hiding about ufos and etc....

whoknows
12-23-2015, 06:34 PM
I predict we will get what we deserve. If we want psychopaths ruling us, so it shall be.

southerncross
12-23-2015, 09:47 PM
Which psychopath? :cool:

A99
12-23-2015, 09:53 PM
Lol, I was going to ask the same thing!

southerncross
12-23-2015, 10:07 PM
FWIW

President Obama will give some Disclosure before he leaves office in January 2017 but after Hilary Clinton becomes the President Elect . This will allow her to run run with it as soon as she is sworn in.

Before President Obama leaves office he will pardon Bowe Bergdahal.

Hillary is a passionate believer in ETs as is Bill. I think Bill tried to find out but was hushed up. If they want it hushed....it will,be hushed. I believe the Bergdahl prediction. Obama would rather die than be further embarrassed over the Rose Garden parading of his parents and his remarks. Bowe deserted and may have aided and abetted the enemy. Men died looking for him. Those soldiers deserve justice.

Long term prediction : Obama will be ranked with, or below, Jimmy Carters Presidency as the policies and economic strategy fallout settles out and is seen as totally ineffectual, or worse. Obamacare will shrink such that it becomes a small and worse than the VA program. His "there is no plan" to get Isis will be seen as a monstrous military mistake and will take a decade or more to bring these radical madmen under any kind of control and cost many more lives and billions. The Middle East will never be the same or resemble itself.

A99
12-24-2015, 02:13 AM
Disclosure is inevitable. The truth will be revealed when everything falls apart... like what's happening now. The fall of Rome is upon us only we're too deep in denial to acknowledge that we're presently in the midst of it. Every so often though, we DO have those moments of lucidity where we can see what's really going on in the world with more clarity than how we are in our normal states... but those moments are very fleeting.

newyorklily
12-24-2015, 03:27 AM
Hillary is a passionate believer in ETs as is Bill. I think Bill tried to find out but was hushed up. If they want it hushed....it will,be hushed. I believe the Bergdahl prediction. Obama would rather die than be further embarrassed over the Rose Garden parading of his parents and his remarks. Bowe deserted and may have aided and abetted the enemy. Men died looking for him. Those soldiers deserve justice.

Long term prediction : Obama will be ranked with, or below, Jimmy Carters Presidency as the policies and economic strategy fallout settles out and is seen as totally ineffectual, or worse. Obamacare will shrink such that it becomes a small and worse than the VA program. His "there is no plan" to get Isis will be seen as a monstrous military mistake and will take a decade or more to bring these radical madmen under any kind of control and cost many more lives and billions. The Middle East will never be the same or resemble itself.
Please make your own predictions and don't analyze mine. You don't know what I am basing mine on.

Wally
12-24-2015, 07:16 AM

More likely only the republicans will view Obama as the worst president as they have refused to work with him and done all they can to obstruct him. Mitch McConnel said that it was his goal to make sure Obama only had a single and the turnout in 2014 was the lowest in over 70 years. Remember Obama was the one who killed Osama Bin Laden where as Bush instead invaded Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with the Sept 11th attacks on the World Trade Center. Under Obamacare millions of people now have health insurance and the number of uninsured is much lower.

majicbar
12-25-2015, 01:59 PM
More likely only the republicans will view Obama as the worst president as they have refused to work with him and done all they can to obstruct him. Mitch McConnel said that it was his goal to make sure Obama only had a single and the turnout in 2014 was the lowest in over 70 years. Remember Obama was the one who killed Osama Bin Laden where as Bush instead invaded Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with the Sept 11th attacks on the World Trade Center. Under Obamacare millions of people now have health insurance and the number of uninsured is much lower.

I see Obama as a mixed bag, had he really sought to provide healthcare on par with other world-class nations, he would have sought a single payer program. He did NOT because he was beholden to Wall Street, Big Hospital Corporations and Healthcare Corporations, and besides if he truly went the single payer route he would have laid off another million+ workers at a time when the economy had tanked almost as badly as it had in "The Great Depression".

Republican obstructionism currently is almost as destructive as was the debacle of the Articles of Confederation period after the Revolution. Connecticut and Rhode Island Plantations almost broke the early "United States" as they sought to transfer their State debts to the "United States"; in that period, all bills needed unanimous approval or nothing passed. I would contend given the history of the country, that the Republican mode of obstruction is a form of treason and they should be removed from office as terrorists and insurrectionists if they engage in such behaviors. It is nothing less than a restatement of the Civil War on their part. Some States have even talked of secession.

A99
12-26-2015, 02:09 PM
Please make your own predictions and don't analyze mine. You don't know what I am basing mine on.

I don't think she was analyzing your "prediction" at all Lily.

All she was doing, as she usually does, is extrapolating on what ever view she is taking on any given issue... that being, in this case, her thoughts on the Bergdahl case. But in any case, I would not be commenting at all on any of this if it weren't for me being curious WHY you think Obama will pardon him. Is it too much to ask why you think that will happen? Even when you scolded southerncross for commenting on your prediction, you still did not give us any information on why you think he will be pardoned.

newyorklily
12-26-2015, 02:29 PM
I don't think she was analyzing your "prediction" at all Lily.

All she was doing, as she usually does, is extrapolating on what ever view she is taking on any given issue... that being, in this case, her thoughts on the Bergdahl case. But in any case, I would not be commenting at all on any of this if it weren't for me being curious WHY you think Obama will pardon him. Is it too much to ask why you think that will happen? Even when you scolded southerncross for commenting on your prediction, you still did not give us any information on why you think he will be pardoned.
I wasn't scolding her, I was asking her. I'm a big Obama supporter (I would vote for him again if he was allowed to run for a third term), so I don't want my predictions taken out of context. As to why I think Bergdahl will be pardoned, I don't think I should go into that here. This is a Predictions thread, not a political discussions thread.

A99
12-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Thanks for that clarification Lily and hope southerncross will read over your newest post here on this too. She's a very articulate member of this forum and I love reading over her posts here.

whoknows
12-26-2015, 06:12 PM
Which psychopath? :cool:

LOL you got my point! :thumbup: Can you tell me which you feel aren't?

whoknows
12-26-2015, 06:15 PM
Quote from majicbar.

"I see Obama as a mixed bag, had he really sought to provide healthcare on par with other world-class nations, he would have sought a single payer program. He did NOT because he was beholden to Wall Street, Big Hospital Corporations and Healthcare Corporations, and besides if he truly went the single payer route he would have laid off another million+ workers at a time when the economy had tanked almost as badly as it had in "The Great Depression".

Republican obstructionism currently is almost as destructive as was the debacle of the Articles of Confederation period after the Revolution. Connecticut and Rhode Island Plantations almost broke the early "United States" as they sought to transfer their State debts to the "United States"; in that period, all bills needed unanimous approval or nothing passed. I would contend given the history of the country, that the Republican mode of obstruction is a form of treason and they should be removed from office as terrorists and insurrectionists if they engage in such behaviors. It is nothing less than a restatement of the Civil War on their part. Some States have even talked of secession."

Well said... hear him hear him

southerncross
12-27-2015, 01:41 AM
Didn't mean to create such a dust up. I'm not commenting on anyones predictions, merely rendering my own pov on what I read.
I'll make a few observations and a prediction. First my family cuts across a broad spectrum. I have 2 Democratic Mayors (one retired after 2 terms and a second just sworn in) also a Monsignor, a nun, 2 Marines, a Bronze and Silver Star recipient, and a FEMA Regional Commander in my family. Lol. Yes, Thanksgiving is interesting. We get along grand and vote our conscience. Some on the left are saying they will not vote for Mrs. Clinton if she is the nominee. Their reasons are varied, but most are discouraged from her tenure as Sec. Of State and recent controversies and do not trust her to tell the truth. They do not want 4 yrs of that. They have stated emphatically they will vote Republican if she's the nominee. I find that very interesting. Many "blue dog" Dems have already abandoned ship vote wise for now. I agree that the current obstructionism is terrible and I see it on both sides. I wish I could vote for a third party. Frankly, I don't like anyone running, and can't abide Speaker Ryan. A quick comment on Obamacare. For better or worse Unted Health is working to uncouple from it. They're bleeding money. And numerous States are working to uncouple as well. It may be it will become as many wanted it to be. A means for the very poor to have coverage and not a required insurance for 100% of the populace. Everyone should have access to health care.
We're in a real stew pot.

Prediction: We will be seeing a correction soon in the market. If it occurs before the election it will hurt the Democrats as it will be a perceived indictment of their economic recovery policies. The correction should be at least 10%, some say more. Some experts in the oil industry I trust are stating that oil should be approaching $50-$60/ barrel by the election. Consumers will be unhappy about that and it could affect swing votes who favor more US oil drilling, or it might incite the left to say,"I told you so," and begin a renewable energy push before the election.
I believe the pendulum will swing back to the right. It is the nature of populaces to pull back after a hard left or right Pres. Must be a mass psychology thing. And it is a very weary populace, destined to grow more so after this next correction. I've spent a lot of time studying current economics and I think this one will equal or surpass the last. I'm preparing for it. Good chance we'll see DOW 14,000 or< and gold will be climbing nicely, as will all commodities.

So, I can't help but think things hang on the timing of the correction, and whoknows is right....which Psycopath?! :das

A99
12-28-2015, 12:27 PM
A Bronze and Silver Star recipient? That's pretty impressive and it's definitely something everyone in a family should be proud of. Nothing surpasses that, not even a Noble Prize winner. Thanks for sharing! ;)

earthman
12-28-2015, 01:08 PM
I voted for Obama twice and do support him. And Majicbar was so right on his post. It is a treasonous thing the republican's did. But what can we do. Voting for a third party is a waste of time, will never work. Prediction... Humm.... Hillary will get the nod to run only to be shot by a Trump nutcase making Trump look even worse. He will pull out after words. She will get the sympathy vote and become the next pres.

southerncross
12-28-2015, 03:29 PM
A99
That's my father. WWII. He earned both.

He flew in 6 of the meanest campaigns that were thrown at the US. Based in No. Africa they'd fly paratroopers or supplies across the Med. and into a flurry of shells and flack to deliver their package. He lost many friends. This took real courage for all those men, and dad never spoke of these medals.
While in No. Africa, Lybia, he was working on one of the engines when he spotted something glinting in the sun in the sand. He took a couple steps to see what it was and the massive engines brackets failed and a ton of steel fell to the ground. It would have killed him had he been under it. When he'd recovered being unnerved, he bent back over and recovered what had attracted him.
It was a silver crucifix 80% buried in the hard packed sand of a Muslim desert. Now,...someone explain that. On second thought don't. He was in the middle of nowhere. It and he shouldn't have even been where he was. But there it was. He wore it on his dog tags for the war. They were there the day I buried him. I wear it often to this day.

I have many stories like that in my family. But he was an extraordinary man. Very humble, with a wicked sense of humor.

whoknows
12-28-2015, 06:30 PM
Nothing surpasses that, not even a Noble Prize winner.

I don't know about that, the only thing my brother got out of those pieces of metal was an early death due to his willful exposure (on the part of of our great and good gov) to agent orange.

majicbar
12-28-2015, 06:31 PM
A99
That's my father. WWII. He earned both.

He flew in 6 of the meanest campaigns that were thrown at the US. Based in No. Africa they'd fly paratroopers or supplies across the Med. and into a flurry of shells and flack to deliver their package. He lost many friends. This took real courage for all those men, and dad never spoke of these medals.
While in No. Africa, Lybia, he was working on one of the engines when he spotted something glinting in the sun in the sand. He took a couple steps to see what it was and the massive engines brackets failed and a ton of steel fell to the ground. It would have killed him had he been under it. When he'd recovered being unnerved, he bent back over and recovered what had attracted him.
It was a silver crucifix 80% buried in the hard packed sand of a Muslim desert. Now,...someone explain that. On second thought don't. He was in the middle of nowhere. It and he shouldn't have even been where he was. But there it was. He wore it on his dog tags for the war. They were there the day I buried him. I wear it often to this day.

I have many stories like that in my family. But he was an extraordinary man. Very humble, with a wicked sense of humor.

God Bless. We are more than the sum of our atoms, it is only right that we trace our beginings to a Big Bang, God Bless.

A99
12-28-2015, 06:54 PM
I second on that majicbar and thanks southerncross for giving us more info on all of that... what a fascinating story! My goodness!

southerncross
12-28-2015, 09:20 PM
I don't know about that, the only thing my brother got out of those pieces of metal was an early death due to his willful exposure (on the part of of our great and good gov) to agent orange.

I understand your feelings. My dad dealt with PTSD for years after he returned and I have a nephew dealing with it now from Afghanistan. The medals are acknowledgement only, the men and women wear their other wounds every day.
I thank your brother for serving and pray he can heal. I just don't understand why man must always war.

southerncross
12-29-2015, 02:02 AM
Whoknows, I apologize if I misunderstood your post to mean a future early passing of your brother and not a past. When I wrote my post I understood it to be a future. I loathe war as I have had to witness its costs on my family as you have. It's long past time we find other means to solve our differences. If I erred, I apologize.

whoknows
12-29-2015, 06:14 PM
Whoknows, I apologize if I misunderstood your post to mean a future early passing of your brother and not a past. When I wrote my post I understood it to be a future. I loathe war as I have had to witness its costs on my family as you have. It's long past time we find other means to solve our differences. If I erred, I apologize.

No need to apologize! My comment was directed towards A99's.

I have nothing but empathy and compassion for those whom have gone off to fight in wars. As I have always tried to say it is those responsible that need to be held accountable. The best case in point was WWII where those responsible where indeed mostly held responsible, but those kinds of wars are few and far between.

That being said, it all kind of ties back into my prediction about being ruled by psychopaths.... When I look back on the atrocities, now known, to have been committed by our gov. and it's predecessors from the moment we set foot on this Continent.

"I just don't understand why man must always war."I couldn't agree more southerncross.

A99
12-30-2015, 01:23 AM
Keywords (from scene played out in an inner eye vision I had today): Kent, bottle of cologne/perfume (liquid). UK represented by prince/king, princess, edward. ISIS, black garment/dress, pregnant princess/queen/goddess.

ISIS presents to the Prince/King a gift of a bottle of cologne or some kind of liquid.

Kent borders Greater London and is in London's commuter belt.

Ques. posed earlier in the day: "Which major city/area/country in Europe is ISIS targeting or is currently the target."

southerncross
12-30-2015, 03:02 PM
I'll take a guess and say Canterbury. The seat of the Church of England and many Princes before being crowned make pilgrimages to Canterbury for blessings. The bottle of sweet scented liquid might be the anointing oil used by the Church.

They Belgians just stopped an attack in Brussels which is their seat of government. Large Cathedral their.

A99
12-30-2015, 03:58 PM
We'll have to wait and see but Canterbury seems like it would be something ISIS would target. It's in Kent co. too. Thanks for mentioning that.

CasperParks
12-30-2015, 09:36 PM
Predictions 2016:

1) US elections will be messy.
2) UFO / Alien Disclosure - not expecting it for 2016 but it is getting nearer.
3) Additional nations will blame the US for conflicts in the Middle East.
4) Continued civil unrest in US - police related.
5) Several nations unite to help after huge natural disaster in a country.
6) Focus on "random acts of kindness".
7) Actor Will Smith - will again mention consideration to run for public office.
8) Gap between "haves and have-nots" will widen.
9) Two or three additional states in US will vote to end marijuana prohibition.
10) In the US and other nations, massive surveillance will increase in the name of public safety.

southerncross
12-31-2015, 10:53 PM
Hi Casper, Please allow me to jump on your disclosure prediction and add my 2 cents worth. I agree with you, I think they'll begin with small, as in microscopic life forms. This may be in order to expand people's consciousness and redirect their attention/fear factor re: the Middle East. I also think they want to begin to encourage off planet habitation due to over population and war. So, maybe your #2 prediction should have been # 1 :cool:

Happy New Year folks. Whatever happens, the Outpost will be here to vent in 2016 !

A99
01-01-2016, 12:57 AM
I'm here! And Happy New Years to everyone too. Good to know that we can vent here. Thus far... Munich, GE turns out to be the one up next on the terrorist front. I'm EST so it's only going on 8pm now but let me say this... never has there been a New Year's like this one. This wait and see game is unsettling to say the least. So far they've been able to nab potential perpetrators and it seems like they've been very, very lucky so far... maybe even too lucky but more on that later. Fingers crossed.... seriously and wondering what's coming up next.

A99
01-01-2016, 04:52 PM
We'll have to wait and see but Canterbury seems like it would be something ISIS would target. It's in Kent co. too. Thanks for mentioning that.

By some weird synchronicity, or maybe not, depending how you look at it, plastered all over the news yesterday and today was the news about the mayor of Rochester, New York canceling their New Years fireworks celebration due to the following:

"Federal officials in Rochester, New York, have arrested and charged a local man who was allegedly plotting a New Year's Eve machete attack on diners at a local restaurant in the name of ISIS."
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rochester-isis-wannabe-emanuel-lutchman-planned-new-year-s-machete-n488526

Anyway, Rochester NY is named after Rochester, Kent, UK.
http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows//blog/2015/02/7-american-cities-british-namesakes

As it turns out, only two cities ended up canceling their New Year's celebrations on New Years Eve day, one was Munich, GE and the other was Rochester NY. Both due to a possible ISIS attack.

note: Two days ago I posted an inner eye vision that I had that was a response for a question I had about what city/region/country is being targeted for an attack by ISIS in Europe. The answer I got was Kent and its theme was British. I then posted that inner eye vision in this thread (2 days ago).

Garuda
01-01-2016, 05:27 PM
By some weird synchronicity, or maybe not, depending how you look at it, plastered all over the news yesterday and today was the news about the mayor of Rochester, New York canceling their New Years fireworks celebration due to the following:

"Federal officials in Rochester, New York, have arrested and charged a local man who was allegedly plotting a New Year's Eve machete attack on diners at a local restaurant in the name of ISIS."
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rochester-isis-wannabe-emanuel-lutchman-planned-new-year-s-machete-n488526

Anyway, Rochester NY is named after Rochester, Kent, UK.
http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows//blog/2015/02/7-american-cities-british-namesakes

As it turns out, only two cities ended up canceling their New Year's celebrations on New Years Eve day, one was Munich, GE and the other was Rochester NY. Both due to a possible ISIS attack.

note: Two days ago I posted an inner eye vision that I had that was a response for a question I had about what city/region/country is being targeted for an attack by ISIS in Europe. The answer I got was Kent and its theme was British. I then posted that inner eye vision in this thread (2 days ago).

Brussels, too, cancelled its NYE fireworks: http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/brussels-cancels-years-eve-fireworks-due-threat-36014699

A99
01-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Thanks, I didn't know that but of course it make sense.

I had that inner eye vision on the same day but after what happened in Brussels. I didn't know what happened there though until I looked at the news later in the day after I posted that vision here.

newyorklily
01-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Brussels, too, cancelled its NYE fireworks: http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/brussels-cancels-years-eve-fireworks-due-threat-36014699
Dubai doesn't cancel for anything. They went on with their fireworks while a luxury high rise hotel burned.
http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/ct-dubai-new-years-fireworks-fire-20151231-story.html

A99
01-01-2016, 07:26 PM
I thought that was amazing because for all they knew at the time, any number of fatalities could have been occurring simultaneously in that fire while their New Year's fireworks celebration was in process. I think it's really, really creepy that they didn't cancel that show.

southerncross
01-02-2016, 12:07 AM
Had it been a terror attack, they would not have had the police and security personnel to be effective at containing the situation as they were spread out dealing with the fireworks. Another thing too is Dubai may build some cool looking building but one reporter pointed out the kickbacks and poor building practices ongoing in the ME. I think I'd feel safer in a tent. Better still, I'll stay home. Really a stunning lack of thinking to go on with the fireworks.

A99
02-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Below is a post I made on Nov. 10th.... As I predicted, Cruz is going to be a main contender for the Republican nomination. He had now won the Iowa Caucus and who would have guessed that he'd end up doing that back when he was a nobody in the race which was how it was at the time when I made that prediction.

As for my seeing Jeb Bush at the beginning of that vision, now I know that he was a signifier to let me know that the vision was addressing my request on who's going to be the Republican nominee (which I had asked earlier in the day). My contacts showed him at the beginning of it because at that time, he was the only familiar face I would be able to recognize as one of the many candidates seeking that nomination. At that time, the rest of them were unknowns to me (except for Trump). But the message was to be interpreted as Cruz being the eventual nominee. Now that is looking more and more like it may actually be the case.

It's 6:20 PM EST Tues. Nov. 10th

Last week, just before a meditation session, I asked "Who is going to be the Republican nominee?" And during that meditation session, I saw an inner-eye vision of Jeb Bush walking down a hall surrounded by his campaign people. While he was walking, he had tugged his suit jacket sleeve in a downward motion perhaps getting ready to make a speech. Then in the next scene I saw the
profile of a smiling youngish dark haired man with some grey mixed in with it around the side of his head and his sideburns, picking up a child. Based on photographs of Rubio, it does not look like he's got any grey hair mixed in with the black but Cruz does.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/GTY_Ted_Cruz_ml_130819_16x9_608.jpg

But Rubio does not appear to have any grey hair at least not like what Cruz has:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150413105809-01-marco-rubio-file-large-169.jpg

Anyway, because I saw 2 men, Bush and Cruz, at least based on the information I received during that session, those 2 will be battling it out for the nomination as more time goes by. I was really surprised to see Bush as one of the finalists in that inner eye vision. Just hope he does not win the nomination. Also, Cruz is Tea Party Conservative, much more conservative than Rubio. I would have expected to see Rubio as the finalist but like I said, the man's hair was more like Cruz's. So that was unexpected too.

At the present time, Trump and Carson are still going strong and are at the top of the polls.

Fore
02-03-2016, 06:08 PM
There may also be a soon-to-be-announced "discovery" of scientific proportions that allows for longer distance propulsion without the mass-to-energy ratios of old designs.

"Bingo"?

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/emdrive-news-rumors/#ixzz3z298pYyV

Edit: No interpretations necessary.

Fore
02-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Some predictions that some of the Air Crafts in use at the Navy/Airforce of the USA and it's allies are (publicly acknowledged) as using non-conventional "fuel processes" to propel engines. In other words, some of them use alternatives to common fuel designs that have not been publicly disclosed.

Still pending....

(Would like to throw out there, based on some of Edgar Fuche's statements on his work, I assume the "multi-mode thrusters" of that "so called" TR3B probably uses a design element similar to the one in the video_.?_)

Garuda
02-03-2016, 06:26 PM
"Bingo"?

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/emdrive-news-rumors/#ixzz3z298pYyV

Edit: No interpretations necessary.

In all fairness:
1. The technology has been in the news for 9 months now, cf.: http://www.space.com/29308-nasa-hyperspace-em-drive.html
2. The EM drive was already discussed on this forum before, cf.:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?8-Cutting-Edge-Technology-in-the-news&p=39716&viewfull=1#post39716
3. You made that prediction AFTER that post was made.
So, since you're referring to the same thing that has been around from before your prediction and that already was discussed here, I wouldn't consider it either a prediction, nor a 'Bingo'.

Fore
02-03-2016, 08:49 PM
In all fairness:
1. The technology has been in the news for 9 months now, cf.: http://www.space.com/29308-nasa-hyperspace-em-drive.html
2. The EM drive was already discussed on this forum before, cf.:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?8-Cutting-Edge-Technology-in-the-news&p=39716&viewfull=1#post39716
3. You made that prediction AFTER that post was made.
So, since you're referring to the same thing that has been around from before your prediction and that already was discussed here, I wouldn't consider it either a prediction, nor a 'Bingo'.

<Shrug>

I don't consider it a (usual) prediction either to be honest.

@ Garuda

I haven't read space.com news. So I didn't know about any of those peculiarities on this design.
I guessed (as good as most predictions go) that this would be the case by this point in time.
Most EM drives I do know of (electro-magnetic) in the news aren't based on those strange effects principles.
(I made mention of the other EM drives (Conventional exhaust) some while ago.)

A99
02-04-2016, 03:36 AM
Below is a post I made on Nov. 10th.... As I predicted, Cruz is going to be a main contender for the Republican nomination. He had now won the Iowa Caucus and who would have guessed that he'd end up doing that back when he was a nobody in the race which was how it was at the time when I made that prediction.

Out of curiosity, I just did a Google look-up of what the Republican polling averages looked like back on November 10th when I posted my prediction here about Cruz. Below is a graph on that showing Cruz still in the single digits back then and was trailing behind Rubio. No one was forecasting at that time that Cruz would end up shooting past the front runner,Trump, in the polls in the months to follow where he then went on to win the Iowa caucus.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/polling1.jpg

A99
02-07-2016, 04:43 AM
Prediction came true.
Had an inner eye vision on Jan 26th about a bomb/missile.
I posted it in this forum in the messages section of my profile page. (see first screenshot in image below)
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/member.php?77-A99

Three days later, on Googles front news page, news articles started showing up about intelligence reports about N. Korea preparing for a long range missile launch.
I posted that information in this forum (see second screenshot in image below)
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2225-It-was-not-an-earthquake-in-New-Jersey-It-was-a-sonic-boom&p=44209&viewfull=1#post44209

After that, news and updates about that upcoming North Korean missile launch would show up every now and then on Googles New page.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/message1missilez.jpg

Now, this evening, news about that launch is at the top of the news on Google again. Here's a screenshot of it:

[IMG%5

A99
02-07-2016, 05:25 AM
My wifi connection went off but in continuation to my last post, the screenshot below was the current headline on Googles News page:
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/current.jpg

My prediction came true because I had an inner eye vision of a missile/bomb and in the next scene it showed what looked like a nuclear mushroom cloud which was a clarification that the bomb in the vision was nuclear. Then 3 days later, news articles started to appear about intelligence reports that North Korea is making preparations for a long range missile launch.

Normally, I would not have been too alarmed by the news that North Korea is planning a long range missile launch because a number of experts are saying that their missile program is still very much in its beginning stages. But because I had that vision, that was unlike one I had ever had before, I'm concerned about this current launch moreso then I would be otherwise.

World reacts to North Korea's satellite launchhttp://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35515335

A99
02-08-2016, 03:32 PM
As I said before, I'm feeling very unsettled about this long range missile launch by North Korea because I received psychic information about it that I posted in this forum three days before news started coming in via intelligence reports that N.Korea was preparing for that launch. Now since that missile/rocket has in fact been launched, the entire international community is in a state of alarm where they are sounding off in a unified voice that a launch like that from that country is completely unacceptable. Now the US is going to beef up their own missile defense program in Asia, due to that launch per this more recent news piece. Obviously, North Korea's nuclear capabilities are much more advanced than what the US and other countries have been letting on or else there would not have been the kind of reaction we have been reading in the news now about the launch.

North Korea rocket launch may spur US missile defence buildup in Asia

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/north-korea-rocket-launch-may-spur-us-missile-defence-buildup-in-asia-1200618.html

CasperParks
02-16-2016, 05:37 PM
Not calling this a prediction. Woke from a dream of a major earthquake in US, violent shaking and damage.

epo333
02-17-2016, 12:34 AM
Not calling this a prediction. Woke from a dream of a major earthquake in US, violent shaking and damage.

It was reported on 6 o'clock news (ABC) of a 4.8 in California today . . .

http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/eventlist/index.phtml?region=N_America

Edward
02-17-2016, 01:25 AM

That's not really a major quake, to Californian's. If that was centered in the midwest say like St.Louis, then yeah. It'd be pretty big and be lots of damage depending on where it was centered. But more and more quakes are happening all over the world. That is one fact that isn't in doubt. Let's hope that major earthquake don't happen. It just might be wishful thinking at this point because with all the data showing an increase in earthquakes all across the globe something is going on.

Edward

Edward

CasperParks
02-17-2016, 02:43 AM

That's not really a major quake, to Californian's. If that was centered in the midwest say like St.Louis, then yeah. It'd be pretty big and be lots of damage depending on where it was centered. But more and more quakes are happening all over the world. That is one fact that isn't in doubt. Let's hope that major earthquake don't happen. It just might be wishful thinking at this point because with all the data showing an increase in earthquakes all across the globe something is going on.

Edward

I am in the Great Lakes region of the US, far from the earthquake in California. Was this quake in California the one from my dream? Often, a dream is simply a dream and coincidences do happen...

It was vivid, feeling, hearing and seeing movement of the quake as I awakened. Just prior to waking, the quake started - jolting, rumbling and movement woke me. For several seconds, the quake had followed me from a dreaming state into being wake.

The moment a person crosses between not dreaming and dreaming in psychology is referred to as a "Perceptional Threshold".

I do not know what the reverse is called, where someone goes from dreaming to not dreaming.

One of the reason I wanted to post about the dream, time-stamp of original posting was 12:47PM EST 02/16/16. It was vivid, with shaking and so-on carried into my awakened state for several seconds. If something happened, I wanted a record.

Based on violent shaking, I figured lots of damage.

Not claiming psychic ability.

Yet, it does leave me wondering. I would rather view it from a science perspective. The quake started when asleep and is what awakened me. Perhaps, in crossing the Perceptional Threshold there was that moment in-between, a moment where reality, time and space are interwoven.

Again: Often, a dream is simply a dream and coincidences do happen.

Edward
02-17-2016, 03:38 AM
I am in the Great Lakes region of the US, far from the earthquake in California. Was this quake in California the one from my dream? Often, a dream is simply a dream and coincidences do happen...

It was vivid, feeling, hearing and seeing movement of the quake as I awakened. Just prior to waking, the quake started - jolting, rumbling and movement woke me. For several seconds, the quake had followed me from a dreaming state into being wake.

The moment a person crosses between not dreaming and dreaming in psychology is referred to as a "Perceptional Threshold".

I do not know what the reverse is called, where someone goes from dreaming to not dreaming.

One of the reason I wanted to post about the dream, time-stamp of original posting was 12:47PM EST 02/16/16. It was vivid, with shaking and so-on carried into my awakened state for several seconds. If something happened, I wanted a record.

Based on violent shaking, I figured lots of damage.

Not claiming psychic ability.

Yet, it does leave me wondering. I would rather view it from a science perspective. The quake started when asleep and is what awakened me. Perhaps, in crossing the Perceptional Threshold there was that moment in-between, a moment where reality, time and space are interwoven.

Again: Often, a dream is simply a dream and coincidences do happen.

Well if you were at the place of said event when it started, like bi-locating or traveling their by astral/spirit means and you could definitely wake up feeling the effects of what you experienced there as you made connection to your physical body. So it could be why you were still feeling some lingering effects of the event that was transpiring in your dream.

Edward

P.S. It's also similar to when you are in the dream and you are using the restroom and then you wake up right away and you have to use the restroom.

Fore
02-21-2016, 03:54 PM
I just heard/experienced a wide broadcast. Only the (extremely) strange thing is I experienced it in a way that I haven't ever experienced.

It sounds/is experienced "something like" a ET psychic broadcast. Except this time it didn't sound/feel like a psychic broadcast.
It felt like a ?UT broadcast? was resonating across a wide spectrum.

There was a brief message that seemed directed, but at no one in particular.

The easiest way to express the message is something like:

--It is about/set to begin. It is about to be set into motion.

(Something in reference to
-Bell or a Bell/sound tolling
-Something that I only understood as some kind of extra-dimensional "occurrence" or "messaging system" is about to "work".
-Something about time frame (marking the start of a time frame and the end of one in a length of time: ?Years?)
-Something expressed about (the scope) worldwide communication.
-Something like (my wording and interpretations)...like extra-dimensional communication?
-Something like a wide announcement of the commencement of something "special"/unique. (?)
-Something about extra-dimensional anomalies coming near to some kind of "periphery" (of time) which is about to begin/occur.

=======================

Taking all the pieces of the significance, and keep in mind it is a first for me, I interpret that something UT declared the start of some kind of period of time. Something about a task or occurrence that ~is upon but beyond this reality~ coming into this reality. Some kind of task is about to be performed on a worldwide basis. Some kind of (self referential) communication across the world from here on out. Some reference to ~specific~ people in the world.

Absolutely no clue what that means beyond that interpretation.
Keep on the lookout in the news for the start of some very strange phenomena.

Logged event: First time I heard it was on 2-21-2016 at about 9:30am CT.

Sansanoy
02-21-2016, 08:58 PM
(Something in reference to
-Bell or a Bell/sound tolling
-Something that I only understood as some kind of extra-dimensional "occurrence" or "messaging system" is about to "work".
-Something about time frame (marking the start of a time frame and the end of one in a length of time: ?Years?)
-Something expressed about (the scope) worldwide communication.
-Something like (my wording and interpretations)...like extra-dimensional communication?
-Something like a wide announcement of the commencement of something "special"/unique. (?)
-Something about extra-dimensional anomalies coming near to some kind of "periphery" (of time) which is about to begin/occur.

Like a ship/church bell or a computer generated bell?
Is this something that is now not working that will begin to work.

There is a national EAS system that allows the government to send an EAS message across Television and radio through the entire nation simultaneously and instantly. This was enacted last year or the year before iirc. That would be wide spectrum, AM, FM, VHF, UHF, GHZ range such as Cell phone, C band, KUband (satellite tv). EAS messages also include when the message expires, such as a tornado warning and which groups of people (locations) it is for and they begin and end with a tone. Is there any chance it was something like that? If this national EAS system was used it would be the first time it was ever used with the exception of the monthly? test.

Sansanoy
02-21-2016, 10:52 PM
I checked around the internet to see what I could come up with.

It appears that extra dimensional communication would involve gravitational waves.
"There is an idea that gravitons can be used as a way to communicate with beings of higher dimensions. This may sound like the stuff of popular science fiction, such as in the movie Interstellar, but physicists today are seriously considering this possibility. (http://joshpeckdisclosure.blogspot.com/2015/04/scientific-communication-with.html)"

It was announced a week or so ago that we have finally been able to detect Gravitons (https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/feb/11/gravitational-waves-discovery-hailed-as-breakthrough-of-the-century).

Fore
02-22-2016, 03:11 AM
Like a ship/church bell or a computer generated bell? I plainly do not know. All I do know is the experience itself. Considering it is something UT pronouncing something, my only guess is it must be some kind of performance.

Is this something that is now not working that will begin to work. From the messaging, it sound like it is about to start working. (?)

I haven't had much time today to do research into it, the info was typed down in a hurry to preserve it. I think I captured the essence of that messaging. (I just read it back to myself to make sure it convered the right aspects and the post did a faithful job at it.)

Off the top of my head, I recall only that Angels ("UT" in my lingo) (at least in the Bible) used to announce things in that fashion. Is it a ritual? Or some kind of advanced warning? Dunno. It seemed to be directed but at no one specific. In other words some kind of pronouncement.

If the pronouncement is worth it's weight in salt, then we should start to see something trickle up from the grass roots into public media in the near term. (thats why I thought to put it here)

There is a national EAS system that allows the government to send an EAS message across Television and radio through the entire nation simultaneously and instantly. This was enacted last year or the year before iirc. That would be wide spectrum, AM, FM, VHF, UHF, GHZ range such as Cell phone, C band, KUband (satellite tv). EAS messages also include when the message expires, such as a tornado warning and which groups of people (locations) it is for and they begin and end with a tone. Is there any chance it was something like that? If this national EAS system was used it would be the first time it was ever used with the exception of the monthly? test.

Wide spectrum means (in my lingo) it is meant for "all who can hear it". Not specific to one individual. In other words, whoever heard it other than me should be speaking about it sooner or later.

-----------------------

I have seen similar phenomena from ET and Human Sources who broadcast psychic messages on broad channel(s) of psychic communication so that if you are even somewhat psychic you can perceive it. Some (uncommon) ET talk without directing their communications and you can hear the open chatter even from miles away.

When they notice someone else is connecting to them they switch to a more point-to-point/entity-to-entity telepathy which is more private and harder to intrude on.

------

Growing up I noticed broadcasts coming out of somewhere west (later pinpointed to somewhere in Arizona) that I heard a series of messages on a very intensely amplified psychic broadcast for several months.

The ET told me to ignore it, they stated it was human groups generating pings with "content" to see who would comment publicly upon the information received. The advisor specifically called it "painting targets". She said back then that if you hear the contents of the message, you mention it, that itself paints you as a telepathic receiver and therefore capable of listening to invisible psychic broadcasts.

The other ET's and the Advisor said some of the human groups at the time were tackling the issue of psychics in society and generating lists and a census. A sort of "discovery process" generated by human groups. She said to ignore the broadcasts and not mention it anywhere as having heard it. (sort of a "ping" or a message in a bottle and then using some kind of spy network to determine who responds with the specific contents of the message)

------

I (many years later) learned that the phenomena was referred to as the "Arizona vortex". That other (normal) psychics sensed the intense emissions coming out of there. Later than that, someone in the Admin/Mod team helped me narrow it down to somewhere in Sedona,Arizona.

Not the best article I could find under 20 seconds, but it more or less described it.
http://gosw.about.com/od/sedonaarizona/a/sedonavortex.htm

Though, I couldn't find much on the overseas emissions coming out of somewhere in West Europe and which was harder to pin down geographically.

===========

In either case, it is my first time hearing a UT broadcast meant for such a wide audience. I don't recall in all my years having heard something directed like that.

newyorklily
02-22-2016, 03:37 AM
Fore, can you describe what the difference feels like between the communications of ETs vs UTs? I'd like to be able to recognize the differences and distinguish the two.

pontificator
02-22-2016, 05:56 AM
I just heard/experienced a wide broadcast. Only the (extremely) strange thing is I experienced it in a way that I haven't ever experienced.

Logged event: First time I heard it was on 2-21-2016 at about 9:30am CT.

Whatever it was, just reading what you have said has connected me to it [as usual.] I read it at 6:45pm NZ time, and my field is acting really oddly to it at the moment. Field has switched on, is not at full output, pressure is certainly up, but not in the usual way, and it appears strangely "buffered" so while I'm not getting a skull-crushing effect, my head is feeling like a soft egg in response to normal psychic stimuli. It's not entirely pleasant... however, for the sake of a scientific outlook, I'll keep examining it; it's actually making me frown, but not sure why I'm wincing occasionally as well. Might see if it can jolt the higher mind into more action.

Sansanoy
02-22-2016, 11:15 AM
Whatever it was, just reading what you have said has connected me to it [as usual.] I read it at 6:45pm NZ time, and my field is acting really oddly to it at the moment. Field has switched on, is not at full output, pressure is certainly up, but not in the usual way, and it appears strangely "buffered" so while I'm not getting a skull-crushing effect, my head is feeling like a soft egg in response to normal psychic stimuli. It's not entirely pleasant... however, for the sake of a scientific outlook, I'll keep examining it; it's actually making me frown, but not sure why I'm wincing occasionally as well. Might see if it can jolt the higher mind into more action.

I felt something on my forehead Sunday Morning, between 5 and 6 AM est. Not sure what that is in NZ time, can't do the math without coffee. I was already awake just laying there and it felt like something was being done to forehead. Like fingers going through it and moving around. Not painful. I have not heard anything like a communication but I was told not to access anything like that along time ago so I haven't. Insert famous Nietzsche quote.

Wally
02-22-2016, 05:51 PM
Here are some links to psychic predictions I found on the web.

http://betseylewis.com/2016_Predictions.html
http://psychics.co.uk/blog/predictions/
http://www.jeannemayell.com/psychic-predictions-2015-2016/
http://worldpsychic.org/world-predictions/predictions-2016-part-i/

Fore
02-27-2016, 02:49 AM
Fore, can you describe what the difference feels like between the communications of ETs vs UTs? I'd like to be able to recognize the differences and distinguish the two.

Sorry for the delay, troubles and lots of catching up on my end.

The main model of experiencing external communication (spiritual or psychic) that I know of to date can be summed up into a simple three layered tree.

Going from obscure to physicality:

1 --> Spiritual signaling
1a (Higher Mental aspect generated somewhere around here)
2 --> Influence signaling (psychic information and messaging system)
2a(Lower-Mental aspects generated somewhere around here)
3 --> Physical signaling
3a (Things that happen at a physical level / Sensory experiences)

The ET telepathy (and anything else emulated through influence signaling) is something that basically affects 1a, 2(a) and 3(a).
The UT ?Not sure what to call it "communication"? seems to affect everything from 1 to 3a. But always seems to start at 1.

So if a human being (the whole package 1(a),2(a),3(a) ) is "pinged" with a communication of some kind, it usually always "reverberates" through all the aspects that is an individual and registers as communication.

--------------------

If it is an ET, using telepathy, they can only ~seemingly~ generate a "ping" of type (1a), 2(a) and 3(a) communication. But they do not (as far as I know of) seem to be able to generate the pure type 1 level communication.

At best, that I have noticed at least, they cannot affect directly the first (1) level *directly*.
They did reveal they were trying different technological schemes like creating (1a) extensions and mechanisms to affect an individual at all subsequent levels below (1a).

But that was more or less neither here nor there. (Mixed success)

--------------------

UT seem to generate "pings" that start off as a pure type "1" communication and everything else (1a,2,2a,3,3a) reverberates with a resolving of the meaning behind that communication.

Which in effect makes it remarkably "more real" than simply a mental back and forth like telepathy. It feels like someone or something spoke with you at "all levels" at once. It feels like more than just type 2a communication was imparted.

========

Keep in mind though that in normal routines, an individuals lower aspects communicate (internally) from 3a back up to 1 and vice versa. So that is why the ET tended to refer to the different processes as "loops". (Upper loop, Lower Loop etc)

They are not unidirectional. More like bidirectional communication up and down the layers that makes a person....a living person.

------------------

ET can opt for higher functioning "telepathy" as a signal that occurs at the interfacing medium at 1a.

In a variant "telepathy" type (more common with lower functioning individuals) they can also generate the signal of communication at 2a.

Or an ET can opt to target transient signals occurring at sensory organs directly by using a combination of (2 through 3a) and generate structured hallucinations.

(usually by mimicking the original and inserting pseudo-influence data into the internals of an individual; useful for abductions/induced paralysis/memory modification/recall tampering.)

Fore
02-27-2016, 03:47 AM
An individual (typically ET in this context) with access to all layers of their aspects, can basically apply themselves to sensing their own state of observation at a future time frame.

Pretty much anyone with reasonable ESP would eventually realize that non-organic/non-physical structures above layer 3 and 3a can observe spacetime (around their locality) without the physical inhibitions.

Which then leads a person to a discovery that each subsequent layer is purposefully blind with the aid of filters to increase normal linear functionality as an individual. (A so called 3D individual)

----------------

Entities like an ET, with proper development, can access those filters and adjust themselves at upper layers until they can experience themselves (see layer 2a and 1a) in a different time frame.

So they can read their own non-linear consciousness and aspects signals (+3days/+30days/+300days) and "cheat" by informing themselves as to what their future "state of mind" is.

Not really predicting, but sort of like peeking at a future "state of mind".

(A so called 4D individual)

----------------

Which of course, leads to the next discovery, which is that there are variations of themselves in different states at different time axis. Some more prominent than others.

The more prominent aspects of data with easier access are cataloged by ET as ~probability momentum~. Meaning more Likely to occur.

Using the full scope of all this data, they can pick and choose which is "the reality" they want to orient their future decisions by. As they "choose" the ~probability momentum~. It changes and they can re-evaluate the choice.

---------------

But more than anything, it is used in ET circles for violating the smooth flow of linear (randomized) events.

They don't "predict" as much as "plan" for outcomes.

The data they get (and I have seen it and done it myself) is detailed, disturbingly precise, creepy and unsettling (for me at least).

==============

If you (3D individual) come into one of these forums, you see people and conversations in a flat and present tense on the immediate term. While they (a 4D individual) knows who's basically saying what and when remotely. Everyone human generates signals from 3a all the way up to 1.

So they can (and do/did) measure everyones eventuality and measure the contents of minds "at will".

(the headaches some members get when their aspect layers are accessed, disturbed and/or manipulated)

----------------

The only fear that ET may have is that eventually the 3D individual figures it out.
Worse yet, if it is explained in a down to earth simple explanation.
Then again, I always think, so what if anyone knows. Not like anyone is really going to be able to do anything despite knowing this detail or whatnot.

If anyone even does do anything, they'll look pretty crazy to even try to acknowledge anything.
Instead, it is best to pretend that it is something other than what it is. <shrug>?

Anyway, compare 3D predictions with 4D "predictions" and it really places things in an interesting perspective to look over.

A99
03-02-2016, 02:24 PM
At the end of the day,it all comes down to the number of delegates.

As of this moment, it looks like Cruz is still hanging on there a day after Super Tues, The delegate gap between Cruz and Trump has narrowed considerably to 241 for Trump to 224 for Cruz. I predicted a while back in this thread that Cruz would be a force to be reckoned with for the Republican nomination. At any rate, regardless that the media continues to promote Trump as the inevitable winner of this contest, the delegate numbers speak for themselves and Cruz can't be ruled out yet....
This said, regardless of that psychic prediction for the Repub nominee, I've also said a couple of months back that that Clinton will be our next President in this forum.

• Delegate count estimate:
-- Trump: 241
-- Cruz: 224
-- Rubio: 108
-- Kasich: 18
-- Carson: 3

Source: The info in the link below maintains delegate count updates:
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/01/upshot/super-tuesday-live-republican-delegate-estimates.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection %2Fupshot&action=click&contentCollection=upshot&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront&_r=0

A99
03-19-2016, 01:16 AM
Might as well ride this one while it lasts. On Nov.10th I predicted, Cruz is going to be a main contender for the Republican nomination. I predicted that in this thread. As it now stands, it will probably come down to a contested or a brokered GOP convention this July between Trump and Cruz.

Bush's brother Neil as well as a former VIP Jeb Bush supporter and consultant have recently joined Cruz's financial team to defeat Trump. So presently, there's a connection between the Bush's and Ted Cruz to win that nomination.

At this point in time, logic tells me that Trump is going to be the Republican nominee but Cruz, who I didn't expect to last this long, is still his main contender. If he wins the nomination, then my prediction will have come true.

A99
03-19-2016, 05:47 AM
Continuation of my last post. In addition to Bush's brother and that Bush VIP supporter joining Cruz's team that I mentioned in my last post.... "eight members of Jeb Bush’s now-defunct finance team have joined the Texan’s (Cruz) national finance committee. The group includes six Texans, including Dallas education mogul Randy Best and his wife, Nancy."
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/03/cruz-picks-up-some-of-the-establishment-gop-donors-in-texas-that-have-eluded-him.html/

Other J.Bush supporters are supporting Cruz now too, as mentioned in the link above.
So, at least on the surface, it looks like the Bush and Cruz teams have merged behind Cruz's candidacy for the Republican nomination. So, as it turns out, there is now a connection between Jeb Bush and Cruz which explains why I first saw that Bush in that vision ... and then Cruz. My interpretation of that when I first posted it on Nov. 10th was that they were going to be the final 2 candidates in the Republican nominee race but in actuality, they joined forces instead... against Trump with Cruz as the candidate. That Cruz was so prominent in that vision indicated that he was going to be the contender.

A99
03-19-2016, 01:54 PM
Update:

In the early morning hours of Jan. 26th, I had a striking vision of an airborne bomb/missile of some type and that it was going to result in large smoky plumes like a mushroom-like cloud once it reached its destination. I then came here and posted that inner vision in this forum as I strongly sensed that the US was the target. I didn't feel safe and I felt that whatever was going to happen, it was going to happen soon if not sooner... in short, I felt an urgent sense of impending doom.

Then 3 days later, in the news headlines across the world, N.Korea apparently had secretly launched a ballistic long range missile. No one knew at that time if it was equipped with an experimental hybrid of a nuclear warhead.

Since then, the world has slapped new sanctions on N. Korea. That missile launch and Kim's nuclear experimentation's have been an ongoing topic of discussion in the Democratic and Republican debates.

Then just yesterday, ignoring the UN ban, North Korea again launched a new ballistic missile only this time round, into the sea.

Things are going to get worse before they get better.... much, much worse. With that lunatic at the helm, anything is possible.

A99
03-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Every once in a while I will sense that a big EQ is coming up. When it’s like that, sometimes I’ll actually feel the earth rumbling under my feet where there’s a lot of noisy atmospheric energy too. In most cases, I will have no idea where it’s going to occur but I’ll be sensing it for days. That’s when I will make an EQ prediction and the usual window of time averages about three days or less…. but sometimes it’s a few days more than that… but most often not.

That “sensing” has to be very strong before I can gather up the courage to post a prediction on it and I don’t know why I “sense” the ones that I do yet miss the ones that I have no sensing at all on.
But that’s just how it is and after talking to others who sense EQ’s too, they all say it’s like that with them too. Some they catch, others they do not.

I have yet to meet anyone who can predict that a big one is coming up on anywhere near a consistent basis. And here I’m not talking about those one’s who are crying wolf all the time a few times a week or, Lord forbid, keep rotating lists posted in forums of all of the EQ prone countries all the time on a weekly basis so that when an EQ occurs in one of those countries they can just whip it out and say they “predicted” it over the past week or so. Yes, there are a few out there who are like that too, unfortunately.

At any rate, because I’ve had some success in predicting EQ’s, the only person I trust when it comes to sensing when a significant one is coming up or not, is myself.

Having said all of this though, I only make EQ predictions once in a great while and the reason why that is, is because I’m afraid that the prediction will come true…. and when it does, I usually end up crying buckets when I see the utter devastation that it caused when watching the news. There’s no joy in getting a prediction right when it comes to EQ’s.

Below is a screenshot of a post in this forum showing my most recent EQ prediction "hit". A lot of devastation here and most likely, more fatalities occurred than mentioned in the news.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/hbkbkjbkjbjk999.jpg

Even though I referred to SO's solar report, regardless of the scientific data, I was sensing a sig. EQ was coming up soon. Without that "sensing", I never would have made that prediction.

Earthquake kills at least 10, injures hundreds in India and Bangladesh

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/earthquake-in-india-kills-at-least-8-injures-hundreds-and-flattens-buildings/2016/01/04/1e73d7eb-5fa0-4694-8d3c-f5c2e9911cd9_story.html

Sansanoy
03-21-2016, 08:42 PM
This isn't a psychic prediction just a logical suspicion. I think the US and possibly the UN will be entering Syria soon. I find it suspicious that Russia withdraws from Syria and then a few days later the US declares what everyone else already knew for a long time, that ISIS is committing genocide. I think genocide will be the media rallying point in which the US and maybe the UN enter Syria.

Just a suspicion based on Russia's sudden withdraw and our sudden announcement of the obvious (genocide).

A99
03-23-2016, 01:44 PM
Ted Cruz endorsed by Jeb Bush and Club For Growthhttp://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/03/23/jeb-bush-endorses-republican-sen-ted-cruz-president/82153686/

Today, Jeb Bush finally publicly endorsed Ted Cruz, not surprising since Bush's campaign team have merged with Cruz's not too long after Bush dropped out of the race which is why I saw Jeb Bush in that vision I had on Nov. 10th though at the time when I got it, I didn't know how to interpret that despite the fact that Ted Cruz was very prominent in it which indicated that he was going to be a strong contender for the Republican nomination when at the time, he was and had been at low in the polls.

In any case, at the time when I had that vision, Trump, as usual, was at the top of the polls... and so was Carson and at this point in time, it certainly does seem like Trump will win that nomination. But if it goes to a contested convention due in July, anything is possible.

A99
03-24-2016, 03:50 PM
Now that the Republican "establishment" has merged with Cruz's campaign via the merging of Jeb Bush's campaign staff with Cruz's, the prestigious National Review stated yesterday that Cruz will win the contested Republican convention in July against Trump.

Why a Contested Convention Favors Cruz

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/cruz2.jpg

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433136/republican-contested-convention-favors-ted-cruz-over-donald-trump

There is perhaps no better example of Trump’s potential weakness on the floor in Cleveland, and of Cruz’s strength, than South Carolina. Trump won every single one of the 50 delegates up for grabs in the state’s February 20 primary, which was open.But to serve as a delegate from South Carolina, one has to have been a delegate to the 2015 state convention, held before Trump even announced his candidacy. These are establishment people. “Whoever is chosen for national delegate will have allegiance to the party establishment, and the party establishment is never going to be fond of Donald Trump,” a South Carolina GOP insider told Bloomberg’s Sasha Issenberg.

A99
03-25-2016, 02:24 AM
There are times when I get a psychic message to google up a topic and then, a little later, someone on this forum will post something on the same topic. That happened again today where the psychic message I was told to do a look-up on was the paranormal and animals. In this case, because of my spiritual paranormal experiences with cardinals, I did a look-up on that and other birds from 5:25 PM to 6:00 PM today. Here's a screenshot of my history page showing those websites I visited at that time:

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/historytoday.jpg

Then, later on I logged onto this site and saw that at 8:57 PM atmjjc posted a post in a thread in this forum about his recent paranormal anomalous experiences having to do with birds and his dogs where he's asking if anyone else here has had any anomalous experiences with animals too.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?343-DEMONIC-or-ET-any-first-hand-ENCOUNTERS/page58

Anyway, as I said before, synchronistic things like this happen to me quite often in this forum at least on a weekly basis. I seem to be plugged into the consciousness here where I'm doing look-ups on topics that completely out of the blue, are then discussed here in a new post by someone on the same topic sometime later the same day.

A99
03-26-2016, 12:07 PM
Update: This is an update on that EQ prediction I made last January that came true 72 hrs later that ended up occurring in Manipur, India. Information on that is at this link: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2143-Predictions-for-2016&p=45529&viewfull=1#post45529

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/eqindiajan4.jpg

At the time when the EQ occurred, they reported 8 dead and hundreds injured with massive property damage... two days later, which appears to be the most recent report about it, that fatality count went up to twenty-one. I did a look up on that because I was wondering how many more died in that quake after the initial aftermath count for that. That region is densely populated. Back a few years ago, I predicted that a sig. EQ was going to occur and the next day or so, that same area was hit with a large EQ resulting in much damage. So even though I only make EQ predictions once in a great while, when I would make one... that same area is the one that ended up getting hit with a whopper resulting in much damage and casualties. I find that very strange.

http://earthquake-report.com/2016/01/03/very-strong-earthquake-myanmar-india-border-region-on-january-3-2016/

Anyway, the next sig. EQ, a 7.2 mag., that occurred after the one I predicted at the beginning of Jan. was 3.5 weeks later on Jan 30 on an island of Siberia in Russia. There were no deaths or injuries reported for that one even though it was over 7.0. but then again, that region's population density is only somewhere between low and moderate.
http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0572-huge-earthquake-rocks-the-far-east-of-russia/

Here's an EQ magnitude chart:

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/EQmagChart.jpg

A99
03-29-2016, 09:25 AM
Back last November, after the downing of a Russian airliner flying out of Egypt by ISIS, I had a vision that predicted that ISIS will have a bomb on an Egyptian airliner where, prominent within the narrative of that vision was the seat "belt"... first the seat "belt" worn by a passenger and then, in the next scene of that vision, that same "belt" dangling in the wind over a large hole that was blown through that plane by a bomb.
I posted that vision in this forum at the following link: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2121-Queen-Nefertiti-may-lie-concealed-in-King-Tut-s-tomb&p=42597&viewfull=1#post42597

That prediction was made in the 3rd paragraph of that post.

And now, at this moment as I speak, an Egyptian Airliner flying out of Alexandria’s Burg Al-Arab airport has been hijacked by a suicide terrorist wearing an explosive "belt".
"A hijacker informed the pilot of flight MS 181 he was wearing an explosive belt, the Egyptian Civil Aviation Ministry said in a statement."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-29/egypt-air-flight-from-alexandria-to-cairo-hijacked-spokeswoman-imd0zb3x

The word "belt" and its prominence in my psychic prediction and in this current hyjacking case connects that vision to what's happening now. The word "bomb" is prominent in both too. IOW's, both words are the signifier's that are connecting one to the other.

A99
03-29-2016, 10:00 AM
Continuing from my last post: In that vision I had that spoke about in my last post, I stated that in that link to that post that I made that prediction in that a voice in that vision said ""this is the blond (or long) haired, blue-eyed version of me"".

In the news they posted a photograph of the hijacker of that plane and he appears to have longish blondish hair.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/hijacker.jpg

newyorklily
03-29-2016, 12:35 PM
Back last November, after the downing of a Russian airliner flying out of Egypt by ISIS, I had a vision that predicted that ISIS will have a bomb on an Egyptian airliner where, prominent within the narrative of that vision was the seat "belt"... first the seat "belt" worn by a passenger and then, in the next scene of that vision, that same "belt" dangling in the wind over a large hole that was blown through that plane by a bomb.
I posted that vision in this forum at the following link: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2121-Queen-Nefertiti-may-lie-concealed-in-King-Tut-s-tomb&p=42597&viewfull=1#post42597

And now, at this moment as I speak, an Egyptian Airliner flying out of Alexandria’s Burg Al-Arab airport has been hijacked by a suicide terrorist wearing an explosive "belt".
"A hijacker informed the pilot of flight MS 181 he was wearing an explosive belt, the Egyptian Civil Aviation Ministry said in a statement."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-29/egypt-air-flight-from-alexandria-to-cairo-hijacked-spokeswoman-imd0zb3x

The word "belt" and its prominence in my psychic prediction and in this current hyjacking case connects that vision to what's happening now. The word "bomb" is prominent in both too. IOW's, both words are the signifier's that are connecting one to the other.

The hijacker wanted to go to Cyprus to speak with his estranged wife. The Cypriot president does not think he is a terrorist. He let everyone off the plane except the crew and three others that have not been identified. I've heard that some are not sure if the explosives are real.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35915139

A99
03-29-2016, 12:57 PM
I've been following this and there are several reports that he's making demands for the release of a number of female Egyptian prisoners. Also, because the bombing by ISIS of that Russian Airliner was an "inside job" concerning ISIS affiliated employee's at the Egyptian Airport, they are investigating if the hijacker was able to sneak on that explosive belt that he said he was wearing including some passengers who said that too... is an "inside job" too of those affiliated to ISIS or some other terrorist org.

The above are the latest reports I've been reading and seeing in the news.

As for his ex-wife... he turned over a letter for someone to give to her. It's also being reported that he is demanding to see her in person. One report said that she has arrived at the airport. She apparently lives in Cyprus. But the bottom line is, at this point in time, the media is still unclear about what's really going on....

One report said, and it was the only one so far that I"ve seen, is that man is mentally unstable but I would say that's pretty much a given no matter what the case may be.
There are also reports that he may not be a lone operator and that there may be another hijacker that is also involved too.

Also, I'm seeing the same thing happening here as what happened with that Russian airliner that flew out of Egypt back in Nov. The P.M> of Egypt and various officials kept insisting right from the get go that terrorism was not involved in the demise of that plane.
Now we are seeing the same thing going on in Cyprus where the pres. went on the news insisting that terrorism is not involved and it's like a case of a love-sick man who wants to see his ex-wife.

Terrorism is bad for the tourist industry in those countries so of course they are going to keep insisting that terrorism/ISIS is not involved for as long as they can before the story fades away in the news.

Also... there have been reports that the hijacker is asking for political asylum too.

But the fact remains that this hijacker is holding hostage the crew and five foreigners who were passengers of that plane. That they are foreigners and not Egyptian nationals gives clue that there is a political ideological component involved in this case on some level. Hijacking an airliner and taking hostages IS terrorism any which way you look at it. ISIS may or may not be involved but then again, at this point in time, we don't know that. When he hijacked that plane, whatever the case maybe, he probably wanted authorities to think he was an ISIS suicide bomber... hence his claim that he's wearing an explosive belt.

newyorklily
03-29-2016, 01:11 PM
The hijacker is now in custody.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-29/egyptair-hijacker-taken-into-custody-by-cyprus-authorities-foreign-ministry

A99
03-29-2016, 01:38 PM
Thank God for that! This is a case that officials are calling "Old Fashioned Type Terrorism".
The motive at this time is still unknown according to CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/29/europe/hijacked-egypt-air-jet/
My prediction that another plane was going to be involved flying out of an Egyptian airport that would involve an act of terrorism where a bomb was involved, regardless if a bomb was really present or not, came true. It's a "hit" but in this case, with a good ending.
The key words, as I said before were "belt", "bomb" and that the man has longish/blondish hair... all mentioned in my prediction that matches up to this hijacking event that happened today. There were other symbols in that vision that correspond to this hijacking too.
It was another kind of terrorism but may have links too some kind of terrorist org including ISIS ... they don't know yet.

A99
03-29-2016, 04:02 PM
Here's another pic of the hijacker on the plane. As we can see, he's got blondish hair, just as I said in my prediction. The other photo is shows that his hair is longish in the back... but the main thing is that he's blondish

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/hijacker2.jpg

The U.S. Embassy in Cyprus says it is looking into whether any U.S. citizens are involved. (ABC News)

The one below on the right is showing him wearing an explosive belt. Also, his eye color looks like it's on the light side as opposed to dark brown or black.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02767/Egypt_04_2767596a.jpg

A99
03-31-2016, 01:32 PM
Update

It appears that Cyprus officials have been slanting whatever information that's been coming forth about that hijacking, and here we are talking about not only after it but while is was happening, to fit their own version of it so as to minimize that events effect on their tourist industry. The hijacker's ex-wife is telling a different version, as opposed to the "official" one, of what occurred during that event.

In an interview published on Wednesday in leading daily Phileleftheros, Ms Paraschou (the hijackers ex-wife) said Mustafa never asked to speak to her and police only asked her to identify his voice.
She said Mustafa was a "fanatical" supporter of the Palestine Liberation Organisation who bragged about participating in the killing of three Israeli soldiers and was jailed for four years in Syria.

http://home.bt.com/news/world-news/egyptian-hijacker-extremely-dangerous-says-cypriot-ex-wife-11364049166817

So unlike the official version of that event, the hijacker never made a request to even speak to his ex-wife and contrary to what was reported, she never went to that airport during or after that event to see him either.

So if true, and it sure sounds like it is, then what other bits of misinformation and omissions were or were not reported to the media while that event was unfolding by Cyprus authorities? That the hijacker didn't even ask to speak to his ex-wife certainly shoots own Cyprus' claim about why that airliner was hijacked....

A99
03-31-2016, 02:03 PM
Nor has there been any information reported by Cyprus officials about the hijackers 4 year imprisonment in Syria as a PLO fanatic/terrorist.

During the hijacking, the pilot stated that he offered the hijacker 3 places to land... one of those choices was Cyprus and that's the one that the hijacker went with. So this tells us that the planes landing in Cyprus was NOT a predesignated destination requested by the hijacker because it was only one of 3 locations given to him by the pilots as a place to land at to refuel. That also weakens Cyprus' claim that the hijacking took place because the hijacker merely wanted to be with is ex wife who just so happened to live in Cyprus.

newyorklily
03-31-2016, 02:07 PM
A99, this is a thread about predictions, not politics. Please stop posting political statements here. It doesn't matter what he said or she said. That's not part of the prediction. That's for law enforcement investigators and the courts to determine. People are not to be put on trial here.

A99
03-31-2016, 02:26 PM
I'll start up a new thread on this then if more information comes out about what's going on in this case. It's a good example about how gov't officials intervene to change the facts of any given event for their own nefarious purposes. The same thing has been going since time memorial wrt UFOs and ETs. There's a cover-up going on here, at this time, concerning the true details about that hijacking.

A99
03-31-2016, 04:11 PM
Started up a new thread for updates on this hijacking case:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2280-Update-on-EgyptAir-Hijacking

A99
04-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Because ISIS has not yet come forward to claim responsibility for that EgyptAir hijacking, I can't call my prediction on that a 100% "hit" even though the inner eye vision I had of that had sig. components in it that matched up to that hijacking event.

My prediction was that ISIS was going to sabotage another commercial airliner flying out of an airport in Egypt... and in that case, that did not come true because ISIS was not the terrorism org. involved in that incident.

Instead it was a hijacker who demanded that the plane land in one of three countries, one of them Cyprus and because that country was the one they were closest too, that's the one the pilot chose to land at due to needing to refuel the plane as soon as possible or risk running out of gas over the ocean somewhere.

We don't know yet what the hijackers motives were for hijacking that plane but by now ISIS would have claimed that they were the ones behind it and so far, they haven't done that.

Soooooooo, my prediction was only a near hit but not one that would qualify as a 100% hit regardless that the hijacker wanted authorities to think he was an ISIS suicide bomber.

A99
04-06-2016, 03:10 AM
WRT my Nov. 10th prediction where I asked "Who will be the Republican nominee?" where I then saw in an inner vision 2 scenes, one showing Bush and one showing Cruz where I then interpreted that as meaning that, at the end of the day, the race will be between Bush and Cruz only to find out later as time went by that what that really meant was that Bush's campaign team merged with Cruz's with Cruz as the contender.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc5bgCoN1d6hokFryXVpsl9_1zFMneS _MkoPRmWRlFAsyHyaHSNBn5rPnCTEFY1FqweCT8Vek

Anyway, tonight was a decisive moment in this Republican Nominee race because Cruz just won Wisconsin...
"It's an important victory for the Texas senator over rival Donald Trump, slowing the march of the GOP front-runner and increasing the likelihood of a contested Republican convention this summer in Cleveland."
http://www.npr.org/2016/04/05/473165665/wisconsin-primary-cruz-sanders-look-to-stop-their-leading-rivals

A contested convention means that in all likelihood, Cruz will be the Republican nominee and my prediction that Cruz is going to be the Republican nominee will have come true. For me, this is a prediction "hit" in progress.

A99
04-25-2016, 05:26 PM
This isn't a psychic prediction just a logical suspicion. I think the US and possibly the UN will be entering Syria soon. I find it suspicious that Russia withdraws from Syria and then a few days later the US declares what everyone else already knew for a long time, that ISIS is committing genocide. I think genocide will be the media rallying point in which the US and maybe the UN enter Syria.

Just a suspicion based on Russia's sudden withdraw and our sudden announcement of the obvious (genocide).

Step up to the plate Sansanoy and take a bow, your prediction on that is a hit... it came true via Obama's announcement yesterday.

Obama announces an additional 250 special operations forces to Syria

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/obama-special-operations-syria/

A99
05-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Well, it looks like Ted Cruz did not become the Republican nominee afterall but my inner eye vision of Cruz showing up when I asked who would be a final contender for that nomination when I asked it back at the beginning of last Nov. was correct... he was a main contender... so my prediction on that came true.

I had a hard time even posting that Ted Cruz was going to be a major contender in this race because he was one of those typical evangelistic candidates that rarely venture very far in the race before dropping out. And indeed, at the time when I made that prediction, he was an unknown candidate and low in the polls. But that's who I saw in that vision and he ended up putting up a good fight against a well known celebrity (Trump).... against all odds.

I already predicted last year sometime in this forum that Clinton will win and will be our next Pres. ... but that ones a no brainer that's based on logic.

A99
05-04-2016, 03:20 PM
What’s interesting about that inner-eye vision I had of Cruz after asking who would be a final major contender for the Republican nomination back at the beginning of last November, is that I saw him picking up a child in that vision. What I didn’t say was that the child was female but it was .

Anyway, I’m only bringing this up because once Cruz became a major contender in that race for that nomination, he prominently showcased his 2 young daughters up on stage at rally’s and on the campaign trail. He probably did that to show that he was a family man.. a father and to drill in that “family comes first” which was a major theme throughout his campaign. He was always seen, in the news, picking up and holding one of his daughters while one the campaign trail.

This reminds me of another prediction hit I had that I posted here back a few years ago in a thread where members here were predicting who would be the next Pope. At that time, when I asked that question just before a meditation session, I then had an inner eye vision of a white haired/baldish bespectacled man in black, RIDING ON A BUS OR TRAIN. At first I thought it was one of the main contenders stated in the news for the position of Pope. So I posted that it could be that person in that thread.

But because the vast majority of contenders for Pope meet the description of what I saw in that inner eye vision, I decided to ask once again who would be our next pope and that’s when a voice saying that St. Francis saying popped into my head “It is better to give than to receive” .

At that time, it was a week before the new pope was elected and because I had already stated in that thread that the new pope might be so and so, I decided instead to just post that St. Francis saying as my signature for this forum just in case it had something to do with whomever was going to be the new Pope.

I do that sometimes when I get a prediction where for whatever reasonI’m hesitant to post it directly in the forum and instead timestamp it by putting it somewhere else just for documentation purposes.

Anyway, as it turns out, the next week when the pope was elected, he named himself after St. Francis of Assisi. So that one was a hit…

But there was one other thing too…. even though it was not surprising that I saw an old bespectacled man in black in that inner eye vision I had when I first posed that question on who the next pope would be, as most pope contenders look like that anyways, that man was also seen riding on a bus or train and, as it turns out, Pope Francis was famous for using public transportation throughout his illustrious career as a servant of the Church when in Argentina. He used public transportation as a message to the clergy to be humble and to shun the luxuries of their office, sell their cars and use public transportation like everyone else.

So that’s why I was shown that man in black using public transportation in that vision.

So the answer I got when I first asked that question as to who would be the new pope turned out to be true too only my guess was wrong as to who that could be. The current pope, was always way, way down the looong list of who might be the next pope and prior to him being elected, I had never heard of him… nor anyone else either including the media.

Well the same thing goes for when I had that inner eye vision of Cruz when I asked who was going to be a main contender for the Republican nomination because in that inner eye vision, I saw him lifting a child… that was just additional information that I was supposed to pay attention to as it further confirmed that the man I saw in that vision was Cruz. Throughout his campaign, once it got going, he was always seen lifting up one of his daughters in the media when at one of his rallies.

Just goes to show that whenever I get those prophetic inner eye visions, it’s important for me to focus on what the person is doing in that vision too as that information is important too.

A99
05-05-2016, 05:45 PM
I will be asking the question, "Who will be our next President?" before a meditation session to see if I can get any inner-eye vision on that. Will post that information here if I get it.

On a logical level, it's Clinton but this presidential race is so different from anything that's come before it, anything is possible. Best to see if I can get any psychic information from my own sources on this one.

newyorklily
05-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Here are my Kentucky Derby predictions for today.

Win - 19 - Brody's Cause

Place - 3 - Creator

Show- 13 - Nyquist

calikid
05-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Here are my Kentucky Derby predictions for today.

Win - 19 - Brody's Cause

Place - 3 - Creator

Show- 13 - Nyquist

Nyquist is unbeaten, and favored at 3 - 1.
You think he's going to finish 3rd place? Doesn't seem likely. :angel_not:

Not so much a prediction, but someone who has read the racing forms.
I'm thinking:

Nyquist in 1st place

Exaggerator in 2nd place

3rd place is a toss up, but probably Brody's Cause will nose out Mor Spirit

Place your bets! http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/horse-smiley-face.gif

Garuda
05-07-2016, 04:53 PM
AI predicts:

1. Nyquist
2. Exaggerator
3. Gun Runner
4. Mohaymen

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/swarm-ai-predicts-the-2016-kentucky-derby/

newyorklily
05-07-2016, 05:14 PM
I'm taking into account that heavy thunderstorms are predicted for Louisville late this afternoon. I don't know how good of a mudder Nyquist is.

whoknows
05-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Now for the real deal... Who's actually going to put money on those predictions? :yikes: never would have guessed :angel_not:

calikid
05-07-2016, 11:58 PM
AI predicts:

1. Nyquist
2. Exaggerator
3. Gun Runner
4. Mohaymen

Good picks! Four for four!

newyorklily
05-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Good picks! Four for four!
Congratulations, David, for first and second! I hope you had some money on that.

newyorklily
05-08-2016, 12:18 AM
AI predicts:

1. Nyquist
2. Exaggerator
3. Gun Runner
4. Mohaymen

Congratulations! That will be a nice trifecta at the track. I hope you had some money on it.

newyorklily
05-20-2016, 06:29 PM
My picks for the Preakness:

1) Exaggerator

2) Nyquist

3) Abiding Star

calikid
05-20-2016, 07:19 PM
I gotta say, Exaggerator impressed me at the Derby.
Made up A LOT of ground to take 2nd.
If he can stay clear of traffic, you might be right Lily. Guess I'd box those two if I were betting.

1. Nyquist
2. Exaggerator
3. Stradivari

newyorklily
05-22-2016, 12:45 AM
I gotta say, Exaggerator impressed me at the Derby.
Made up A LOT of ground to take 2nd.
If he can stay clear of traffic, you might be right Lily. Guess I'd box those two if I were betting.

1. Nyquist
2. Exaggerator
3. Stradivari
Results:

Exaggerator
Cherry Wine
Nyquist

Congratulations Cali! You got two out of three.

Edit: I heard a couple of different results reports. If anyone has heard something else, post it up.

newyorklily
06-11-2016, 01:34 PM
My picks for the Belmont Stakes.

11- Exaggerator

5 - Stradivari

7 - Seeking The Soul

newyorklily
06-12-2016, 12:27 AM
The winners are:

Creator
Destin
Lani

calikid
06-12-2016, 01:07 AM
My picks for the Belmont Stakes.

11- Exaggerator

5 - Stradivari

7 - Seeking The Soul

The winners are:

Creator
Destin
Lani

Oh well, can't win them all...

newyorklily
06-12-2016, 01:15 AM
Oh well, can't win them all...
I think I must have remote viewed the wrong end of the race. LOL!

calikid
06-12-2016, 02:47 PM
I think I must have remote viewed the wrong end of the race. LOL!
Wrong end of the race? Beats viewing the wrong end of the horse. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/horse-smiley-face.gif

Wally
12-28-2016, 04:42 PM
So does anybody have any predictions for 2017? And if so should we post them here or start a new thread?

calikid
12-28-2016, 05:09 PM
I am closing this thread.
As 2016 winds down, I have created a new 2017 thread.
Please make new posts there.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

calikid
12-30-2016, 02:11 PM
Upon member request, thread re-opened for awhile longer, to review past year's predictions.
Was YOUR prediction for 2016 a hit? Or a miss?

A99
12-30-2016, 04:06 PM
In this particular thread, around New Year's 2016, I stated that it was a no-brainer that Clinton was going to win the election. That was not a psychic prediction, on my part but merely one based on what the media had been reporting. BUT then, a few days before the election, I recorded some EVP sessions where I asked who was going to win the election... the first answer I got was "Hillary Clinton" but because it came in so weak where it barely registered, I decided to conduct another EVP session the next day where I asked that question again just to make sure that I heard them right.... and that time round, the name "Donald Trump" was shouted out very clearly in that recording. I also had an inner eye vision showing that Trump would be the winner.

As I was not active on this forum at that time, I posted that information on another forum and here's the screenshot of that post predicting that Trump would win that election. That prediction was made on Nov. 4th. I inserted yellow arrows that point to when I made that prediction and the edit date of that post. (note: covered my name because this is a public forum)

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/vgiyiiui.jpg

Wally
12-30-2016, 06:15 PM
Ratings some of my own predictions:

If the new congress and senate guts all the financial regulation passed because of the previous recession/crisis then we may have to worry about another economic recession or crisis happening in 2015 or 2016.
Well, there hasn't been any crash yet , so it's good I got that one wrong.

Also there may be further restrictions placed on voting rights.
Looks like this did happen.

For 2016 my prediction is that Donald Trump will not become president, though I won't rule out him getting the nomination or running as an independent.
Man, did I get that one wrong! Actually I was surprised when he actually won the nomination. Though technicly Hillary won the popular vote I'm still gonna have to classify this one as mostly a miss.
But then I don't think anybody in the mainstream media predicted Trump's win.

California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada voted to legalize marijuana and some more states now allow it for medical needs.

Next year will likely be hotter than any previously recorder year.
This one looks like it came true as well.

A99
12-31-2016, 12:20 PM
I predicted that Ted Cruz was going to be one of the two main contenders for the Republican nomination. At that time when I made that prediction in this thread, his polls were even lower than Rubio's and no one knew who he was. He was at the bottom of a line up of six other candidates who were ahead of him. That prediction, which is one that I had seen in an inner eye vision, came true.

But I thought the other main contender for the Republican nomination would be Jeb Bush... got that one wrong. Big Time. lol

CasperParks
01-01-2017, 04:05 AM
12/20/15 In 2016: Personal or government drone recording UFO encounter will surface on the internet.

Got this one wrong. I do not recall anything regarding a drone recording a UFO.

12/30/15 Predictions 2016:

1) US elections will be messy.
2) UFO / Alien Disclosure - not expecting it for 2016 but it is getting nearer.
3) Additional nations will blame the US for conflicts in the Middle East.
4) Continued civil unrest in US - police related.
5) Several nations unite to help after huge natural disaster in a country.
6) Focus on "random acts of kindness".
7) Actor Will Smith - will again mention consideration to run for public office.
8) Gap between "haves and have-nots" will widen.
9) Two or three additional states in US will vote to end marijuana prohibition.
10) In the US and other nations, massive surveillance will increase in the name of public safety.

1) US election was a mess - That was an easy guess.
2) No Disclosure... Didn't expect it, another easy guess.
3) Additional nations will blame the US for conflicts in the Middle East. Difficult to say if I got this one right or not, I think it continues to play-out.
4) Continued civil unrest in US - police related. CBS News: 2016 saw increase in number of police killed in line of duty (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-killed-line-of-duty-increase-2016/).
5) Several nations unite to help after huge natural disaster in a country. *Duh on my part... There will always be natural disasters and nations helping each other.
6) Focus on "random acts of kindness. We saw some random acts of kindness in the news, however not at the level I had hoped.
7) Actor Will Smith - will again mention consideration to run for public office. Fast forward to 2:28 on video posted on August 3rd, 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdCTNas_YwQ
8) Gap between "haves and have-nots" will widen. Difficult to say the numbers are not yet in for 2016, however the issue was raised several times in the US election.
9) Two or three additional states in US will vote to end marijuana prohibition. Four States voted to legalize recreational marijuana, so I was wrong predicting two or three States.
10) In the US and other nations, massive surveillance will increase in the name of public safety. No brainer prediction... Of course they did...