PDA

View Full Version : Situation of the extraterrestrial groups

mek
12-29-2011, 01:58 PM
I have been researching through channeling practise the et groups' situation for some time and have written down channeled information about the et and their situation at the time of writing. So I have gained some information gathered on this website and I think it could be interesting for others to read as well. I also continue to research the subject and write at times a new article about the situation as I have received it. At least partly the articles connect to the disclosure, and what it would mean to our planet and how it might take place and when.

The newest article is fresh from very recent time:

1. The status quo of the extraterrestrial groups looks like that all are very peaceful. Peacefulness is due to the crossing over the most difficult times. The difficult times were due to the destruction of the Creator’s system. The Creator broke all his systems and the extraterrestrial groups were forced into a chaotic war situation due to the greys and reptilians. Greys and reptilians started the war situation, in which they finally destroyed themselves. Greys and reptilians were very wrongful to each other as well, when the greys and reptilians killed themselves and each other with their systems, which were comparable to insanity. Systems were very terrible when organized by the greys and reptilians.

Source: http://www.utopianviews.com/newsletters/status-quo-of-the-extraterrestrial-groups-3/

Older articles can be found at: http://www.utopianviews.com/newsletters/

If anyone is interested in a questioning I have made with the et:s through channeling, it can be found at: http://www.utopianviews.com/questions-to-worldly-entities/questions-to-extraterrestrials/

Doc
12-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome, Mek. The website you linked may be of some interest to other OutPost members. We would like to hear more of your experiences directly, too.

mek
12-30-2011, 04:42 AM
Thank you.

There is quite some info I have learned. Most of it is already on the website, since I have channeled most of the info and written it down at the same time. The info that isn't yet on the website is due to it is a bit difficult to write, since the writing takes place by writing down dictation. So I don't know at the point of writing what I'm going to receive. But still I have at times contact so that I don't write it down, so there is some info that I have not published. Most of the unpublished info is a bit difficult to grasp, so I tend to rely on the direct dictations and not gathering info bits, which I do reveice as well though.

noot
12-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Hey maybe you need a cosmic dicta belt.

SolFlickan
12-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Q: How did you become human/grey hybrids?
A: We have been hybridated completely by the Creator’s commission, because we wanted to look better than what the original greys looked like.

Wow, who would have thunk that the ETs were so vain and shallow.

By the way, OP, I do not believe for a second that you at any point have been, or ever will be, in some psychic contact with ETs. You should write sci-fi fiction instead, perhaps you could make a living of your stories. Just a suggestion.

noot
12-30-2011, 06:56 PM
I think this dude wants to become the new Sauce A.

SolFlickan
12-30-2011, 07:09 PM

Where is teh Mur when we need him, hahaha.

mek
12-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Wow, who would have thunk that the ETs were so vain and shallow.

By the way, OP, I do not believe for a second that you at any point have been, or ever will be, in some psychic contact with ETs. You should write sci-fi fiction instead, perhaps you could make a living of your stories. Just a suggestion.

I tend to write what I receive and hope that it's true. I hope to give somekind of a theory or a possibility how the et:s could be like. What I hope is the reader would understand is that there are always possibilities that channelings could be true as well, at least partly. I have my reasons to believe in the channelings, but there is no way for me to prove them like it is the problem with the et:s generally. Maybe it could be a bit sci-fi, but I still claim that the texts presented are talking about the real ones and not a fiction based story. I believe there is lots of disinfo on et:s and how they are more advanced than the earthlings are, but I believe it is a disguise the et:s want us to believe. The real et might not be as advanced as they are believed to be. What I mean with advanced is spiritual advancement so intelligence.

I think I would like that there would be enough hope for me not to end up like that. I don't have a goal except that I think the information might be good enough to take notice, but it's up to everyone how to think about the texts. I don't say it's all true, since there are many things that can make it false information, but I believe it's not harmful to anyone to write about these subjects, even if it would be far from truth. But I personally believe in the texts to be true.

I hope no one will get offended by the texts. They are quite obscure and unpleasant in their content, but that's also what I think how the et:s are. And I have learned to think about them like it through channeling. At first I was consumed by the good et aspect of them, but later I learned the truth is just the opposite. I hope people will understand with the texts that et:s might be not as good as one might think of them. I have strong belief in the et presence and I think channelings can be true information. I hope the texts will put some light on the dark issue and I hope sincerely to understand anyone's negative opinion also.

Doc
12-30-2011, 07:54 PM
mek: I would be interested to learn what it is you make of all of it. Do you have any theory? Any conclusions?

SolFlickan
12-30-2011, 08:09 PM
I don't say it's all true, since there are many things that can make it false information, but I believe it's not harmful to anyone to write about these subjects, even if it would be far from truth.

There was this member of another forum who kept her two little boys (aged 3 and 5) inside the whole Summer because a "channeler" on the same forum had stated that evil aliens were coming to kill us all and take over our planet. There are a lot of gullible people out there, and also some very paranoid and more or less delusional people too. remember that. You should be very careful about feeding their minds with things you are not even sure are true yourself.

You should state clearly on your website that your "channeled" information only may be true. In my opinion.

mek
12-30-2011, 08:19 PM
mek: I would be interested to learn what it is you make of all of it. Do you have any theory? Any conclusions?

Well to be honest it's all the time changing and varying. From what I've learned is that they are living in societies with are less organized, but their technologies are more advanced due to some kind of co-operation with the spiritual world, when they gain their technologies from the so called spiritual world. They can for example use slaves and they are wary that is they are all the time prepared to fight with each others and prepared to attack to anywhere, if they see a need for it. I haven't studied much how they are like to each other, but more how they are like towards Planet Earth. That is quite some explaining: I believe our planet is a special one, because this planet is special to the spiritual world as a planet where there should be the best people that is the most advanced spirit entities. And that makes us as a target to some of the et:s, due to them being jealous towards this planet. That might sound an odd reason, but it could have some truth that jealosy continually might grow anger in the et:s toowards Planet Earth.

There are always those who would like to invade this planet, if they would be able to. The only thing preventing such is the spiritual world. Such has happened in previous times according to my channeling that the hostile et:s have invaded and destroyed our planet during many ages in the past. So when they attack either they destroy the complete planet's surface and they are said to use nuclear weapons for such. But they have also smaller scale weapons, if they decide to invade and take over a planet. Then they'll use some kind of more developed weapons, which aren't invented yet by our technologies. Like the radiators and plasma cannons. The danger from them has been said to be in the time period around 2070s for some reason. I believe it's something to do with the spiritual world and how the earthlings have been towards some et races. So this is a spiritual matter, and the et:s might gain a permission during the time around 2070s to invade this planet. That is the information what I mostly get and they tend to talk about this problem between earthlings and them.

This was a short summary about the way I perceive the et:s.

mek
12-30-2011, 08:25 PM
There was this member of another forum who kept her two little boys (aged 3 and 5) inside the whole Summer because a "channeler" on the same forum had stated that evil aliens were coming to kill us all and take over our planet. There are a lot of gullible people out there, and also some very paranoid and more or less delusional people too. remember that. You should be very careful about feeding their minds with things you are not even sure are true yourself.

You should state clearly on your website that your "channeled" information only may be true. In my opinion.

You are right. I understand there is a problem with channeled information and how to handle it. But I believe there are also many more dangerous things one can come by even on sites like youtube. It's a good point, and thank you for the idea.

SolFlickan
12-30-2011, 08:38 PM
You are right. I understand there is a problem with channeled information and how to handle it. But I believe there are also many more dangerous things one can come by even on sites like youtube. It's a good point, and thank you for the idea.

Hey, thank YOU for being calm and mature about my post. It's very refreshing, I am used to being called a lot of things...

:)

mek
05-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Here is the newest report, which has been again channeled from the spiritual world. It tells a bit new things and there are still problems going on in the et groups. Actually the entities told about et:s being very hostile towards the greys and reptilians still. Also the situation of planet Earth in the future is being examined. They might for example have to reveal themselves once there would be new technologies on planet Earth, which would reveal the et:s space ships, which are still hidden from planet Earth's current technologies.

Well the content of the report is quite wide in range, but I think it might hold some truth in it. I'm not expecting anyone to believe in it, but to hold it somewhat as a one persons view of the situation as it could be. It's all channeling so I still claim it not to be based on my imagination, but it is a dictation from some entities.

1. The entities of outer space were good friends with other entities of outer space in earlier times, but today the occultists of outer space killed so many physical entities in the areas of outer space, that they didn’t have any occult meaning during this time when the occultists of outer space killed them. All the occultists of outer space did their mischief also on planet Earth, when the inhabitants of planet Earth did good deeds for the occultists, which led to increasing wrongfulness in our universe. All the occultists of planet Earth were very wrongful while supporting the occultists who came from outer space, who were clearly worse folks than the original inhabitants of planet Earth. All wrongful entities were very affected to the entities of outer space, because they were in their system on a higher level than what the systems of planet Earth were.

http://www.utopianviews.com/newsletters/status-quo-of-the-extraterrestrial-groups-4/

mek
07-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Here is the newest channeled report. It's about the entities of outer space called the valars, which are accoroding to the information source, the ones that are guiding the planet Earth nowadays. There is some info also on their relation to planet Earth among other things.

1. The valars have done lots of injustice in modern times, because they had very wrongful armed forces in their use. The action of all the valars is very wrongful for planet Earth, because they will come here in later times to do their acts of injustice. The acts of injustice concern the inhabitants of planet Earth so, that everywhere there will be the officials of the valar, which will live with the functions of the soul of the entities of outer space, when they have immortality. Immortality comes from the different functioning of the genetic heritage and the functions of the soul than what there has been found on planet Earth to date. From planet Earth, one finds also immortal entities later as entities of the spiritual world, which function as immortal. They live here and there with the magic of the spiritual world. With the help form the magic of the spiritual world one can do very many things, when nothing becomes noticed with eyes of outsiders. Everyone has lots of injustice with them, when the officials of the valar are very wrongful to our planet Earth.

http://utopianviews.com/newsletters/status-quo-of-the-extraterrestrial-groups-5/

mek
01-17-2013, 11:53 AM
The newest newsletter is about the extraterrestrial groups and especially about the species of the valar. It's quite a light overview about the situation today. It tells also about their relation to planet Earth. This is a channeled newsletter so the information isn't to be taken as a fact or truth, but as a possibility how the situation might be and what might be possible to exist out there.

The groups of outer space are functioning in a very difficult way. In our groups of outer space, one act very much on the contrary than how one would act on planet Earth, if there would be similar problems on planet Earth. All the entities of outer space function very wrongfully in relation to the entities of planet Earth. The injustices of all entities will always become repaired with punishments.

The entities of outer space earn such punishments a lot. All the entities of outer space function very twistedly to all the other entities. All our entities have in the systems of the Creator a very wrongful position, which they can abuse by abusing the systems wrongfully.

http://esotericfinal.com/newsletters/the-status-quo-of-the-extraterrestrial-groups-6/

The older newsletters can be found at (moved location from the earlier links in this thread):

http://esotericfinal.com/newsletters/

And I'm able to answer questions regarding the newsletters in this particular thread. And I hope you'll gain something from this channeled information. It's just for raising awareness about the extraterrestrial beings and the possibilities there might be.

mek
05-29-2013, 03:39 PM
There is some additional info I've gathered through channeling practice during recent times. They are a bit different from the Status quo reports. They are again not to be taken as a fact, due to the feature of being channeled. I can explain some, if anyone is interested to gain more information about the subject.

These are short articles regarding the subject of the topic

The realms of outer space
http://www.saesoteria.com/en/home/extraterrestrial-information/the-realms-of-outer-space.html

The invasion plans of the entities of outer space onto the planet Earth
http://www.saesoteria.com/en/home/extraterrestrial-information/the-invasion-plans-of-the-entities-of-outer-space-onto-the-planet-earth.html

The life style of the entities of outer space
http://www.saesoteria.com/en/home/extraterrestrial-information/the-life-style-of-the-entities-of-outer-space.html

Questions to extraterrestrial entities II - This is a questioning I've done in addition to the old questioning to some ets, I've been able to gain contact with.
http://www.saesoteria.com/en/home/extraterrestrial-information/questions-to-extraterrestrial-entities-ii.html

I'll link here the older content, which has been moved again to another url from the earlier in this thread. Sorry about that.

Old Newsletters (Earlier posted Status quo reports)
http://utopianviews.com/questions-to-worldly-entities/questions-to-extraterrestrials/ ("]http://dystopianviews.com/newsletters/[/URL]

My first questioning to the et:s.
[URL="Questions to Extraterrestrials )

atmjjc
05-31-2013, 11:16 AM
I too read and have even posted channeled information. I do not put much weight as to the truth of the information but it does hold my attention at times. I try and draw comparisons to the UT invasion we have been subjected to and look for clues but find myself cherry picking the info.

mek
05-31-2013, 02:57 PM
I too read and have even posted channeled information. I do not put much weight as to the truth of the information but it does hold my attention at times. I try and draw comparisons to the UT invasion we have been subjected to and look for clues but find myself cherry picking the info.

Well channeled info is at times same with reality. I've experienced such occasionally. So there is in my opinion a connection. It's really not easy to explain how it all goes in my point of view, so I just write from dictations through channeling. That is what my channeled info consists of and everyone can then evaluate how it sounds to them. The invasion issue is a matter I think has some value in it. Certainly it could be possible, but hardly no one can predict so well such. Maybe it's just a warning or a real one, I don't know.

About what clues do we have, well I think we can start to search ourselves and find out what people are made of, and then look around and see what the surroundings are made of. It's not so nicely going in my opinion, and some others might think the same. From the et point of view they might think of us that we aren't able to take care of ourselves and they need to do something about it or lose it. Also they might be a bit awaiting for a possibility to intervene, just cause they want to for their own benefit. I think people are quite not so different were they et or earthling. The et aren't so much different, from what I believe and from what I've learned through channeling.

The main points of reasons for the et intervention, I've learned, are destroying of nature and on the level of the spiritual realm some kind of mischief from earthlings to some of the et, while they were oppressed by the et races greys and reptilians. Those are the main points. Also of course they would gain some own benefit from the invasion as well, and they'd like to govern this planet. I have learned all this, and it simply is what I believe to be the situation myself. There is no info against it either, that I know of, so I think of it as reality from my point of view.

mek
09-14-2013, 11:04 AM
I wanted to share my new articles on ET:s. They are quite short. They are again channeled. The matter bordering the information in the articles is that the et:s want to prevent information gathered about them and their matters. So I have tried to gain more than I did gain, when I wrote the articles about et:s matters.

Well I think the subject is interesting and I'll try to gather additional information, because there is a possibility to gain something completely new also. Something I haven't already found out somewhere in the today's et information that is around. I'm interested in the phenomenon,since I believe it's an important subject perhaps.

Here are the links to the articles.
Armed forces of the entities of outer space (http://esoteric-information.com/armed-forces-of-the-entities-of-outer-space/)
The probability of the attack of the entities of outer space (http://esoteric-information.com/the-probability-of-the-attack-of-the-entities-of-outer-space/)
Technologies of the entities of outer space (http://esoteric-information.com/technologies-of-the-entities-of-outer-space/)

mek
06-18-2015, 07:25 PM
Well, I thought to post a bit to this thread about the et and what I've gathered since the latest update. I'll link my channeled content to this post, so if anyone is interested into the subject, they can find the content fairly easily.

I could put short foreword about the et happenings. Well I can say there has been a ufo seen by me earlier and I also have been able to take evidence from it so I was able to take photos and video. Here is the link to a post I did about it on this forum: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1675-Lights-in-the-sky-phenomenon-I-encountered-this-year It's not the first time for me to witness such however, so I was a bit more prepared.

About the et and what new I've learned, is mostly in the content I'm putting in this post. I don't hold contact to the et:s very often, due to they aren't often quite telling much and I think they like to be in this observer status and not influence directly, maybe they do it indirectly, who knows. Well still I've learned that the main groups that have interest on this planet of ours are called according to my channeling these valars and some other who are called batmen, I've heard these through channeling. They are human looking, the profile of a valar corresponds a nordic alien, and the batmens' corresponds to more dark haired type of human looking et, sort of vampire like, maybe in it's appearance yet I don't mean they have fangs just generally such from their appearance. They are quite big groups I've learned in relation to others and the valars have come here from some other galaxy in this galaxy group, the batmen I don't know where they've come from. There might be also originally these species of human looking aliens on this galaxy, since I've learned there are multiple places where different species live also originally, since the species can be created by the spiritual world the same or something like that originally.

Well I link the info I've channeled earlier into this post as follows:

A second questioning I've made from the et:s:
Link: http://esoteric-information.com/questions-to-extraterrestrial-entities-ii/
Example:

Questions to extraterrestrial entities II
Date: 12.03.2013
Q: How many different groups of outer space are there on planet Earth today?
A: Around fifteen.
Q: How much do the different groups differ from each other?
A: They differ from each other so, that all have a similar body a bit less. They differ from each other also otherwise, like from their plan of action.
Q: How different are the bodies of different groups and what kind of different plans of action do they have?
A: All have different kinds of bodies on the level of the entities of outer space, so the bodies resemble each other a bit less. Different species are different looking a lot. Plans of action differ from each other so, that all want planet Earth for themselves to a lesser extent. But on the other hand, all want to take humans with them from planet Earth for their activities to their home planets.

Short articles about et matters on these topics, with first paragraphs included:
Link: Descriptions of the equipment of the entities of outer space (http://esoteric-information.com/descriptions-of-the-equipment-of-the-entities-of-outer-space/)

Our entities of outer space have a very different system than we have, that is why the entities of outer space have developed new appliances also with our help. All our appliances are different from what the entities of outer space have. The appliances are different, because the entities of outer space are more wrongful than us on our planet Earth.
Link: The societies of outer space (http://esoteric-information.com/the-societies-of-outer-space/)

Our outer space is filled with matters of life, into which societies belong. Our societies in the outer space function in very different ways than the society of our planet Earth. The injustices of all entities are very cursing in our societies of outer space. Everywhere, there is injustice as much as one also imagined. Our societies in our outer space function with caste systems very often. Such is very harmful for entities.

My latest 4 article series about et:s in general:
Link: About the entities of outer space 1 (http://esoteric-information.com/about-the-entities-of-outer-space-1/)
The entities of outer space are the most wrongful entities of our universe; they are even more wrongful than our planet Earth is from most of its part. The functions of all our entities of outer space compare the Creator slightly less than was even imagined, because the Creator is on planet Earth, where one doesn’t allow activity of outer space in very great proportion. The functions of all the entities of outer space compare so the activity done in the outer space, where injustice is blossoming always somewhere.
Link: About the entities of outer space 2 (http://esoteric-information.com/about-the-entities-of-outer-space-2/)
Our outer space is full of life, when life is very common on different areas. The entities of our outer space function with very perfect systems. Their activity is although perfectly wrongful, so no-one in our outer space is holier than the humans of planet Earth. All the entities of our outer space function like everywhere spreading injustice, so that all the entities of outer space do injustice wherever they are traveling.
Link: About the entities of outer space 3 (http://esoteric-information.com/about-the-entities-of-outer-space-3/)
In our outer space, there very wrongful activity as war activity, which has been exercised also on planet Earth in earlier times. Valar entities are the greatest from their meaning from the groups of outer space in relation to planet Earth. The valars of outer space act together with other groups, when they have armed forces together more than other meaningful groups also on our galaxy.
Link: About the entities of outer space 4 (http://esoteric-information.com/about-the-entities-of-outer-space-4/)
The entities of outer space are the most wrongful entities of our universe also in modern times. Our entities have very wrongful activity everywhere. The state of the matter of all the wrongful functions is such, that the Creator punished everyone also earlier due to injustice. Everywhere there is so very wrongful activity in accordance with all the possibilities of injustice. Everywhere one acted so wrongfully by the groups of the entities of outer space.

I'll continue studying this matter, it's quite interesting to me to study this by learning what others have found and with with my own experiences. There are lots of things going on out there, but it's a bit difficult to grasp it all by only channeling though. The information is mostly hidden for me so I can't find out everything I'd like to know with the means I have. But I hope anyone interested gains something from my works about the matter, and it's like information that can also be wrong in some issues, since there is no way to verify this much.

I can answer to any questions anyone might have, in this thread, with the information I have. I mostly have learned the same there is on the websites I have, excluding some minor info bits I receive also here and there, when I channel. It's still very much a mystery to me how it all really is to me like it is in general too. I think there is not real info on this anywhere, that can be said to be real. So maybe my own info doesn't fall too short either, when really no one gains this kind of info as verified yet today.