PDA

View Full Version : An Ontological Voyage, With Added Woo Woo !

Sykotronik
12-06-2016, 08:26 PM
It’s been a while since I posted about any of this, it’s going to be an exercise of sorts to pull things into a holistic perspective and to put it to bed so I can move on.

This has been a voyage, a battle & an unfolding, hence the approach, I haven't had an ordinary life with an abduction thrown in, life it's self is it, being incarnated here with the circumstances that came with it, and continue to come with it.

Part 1, 0 to 13 years, there is a preface to this but it might be better later.

My family figures large in this story, but I wont be talking about them in any detail for obvious reasons so it does mean things will be missing from the overall picture, but I’ll try to get things across.

This is something that I believe has been going on since before I was born, I believe my mother was selected for her “fay” abilities by a certain US agency that I know for a fact she had contact with as a teenager, I believe this agency (or parts of it) are involved with what are commonly termed “aliens”.

I was born in the mid sixties, a first child to an 18 yr old with basic education & a mechanic in a very average suburb of a very average (or not depending on woo woo factor lol) city in England.

My parents had very little interest in me as a child, I was fed clothed & so on, but there was little interaction & my development suffered, they tried to send me to nursery school but I couldn’t cope with the noise & frenetic activity of the other infants.

Most of the time I was in a semi trance, like being on a shamanistic trip, connected to nature but everything seemed unreal & things happened for no clear reason or purpose that I could see.

Primary school continued this because it was run by militant feminists & they didn’t teach the boys, so I was lost in a mystified state.

As the months & years went by every other boy I made friends with disappeared as their parents moved them to another school, or in one case was sent to a “special school”, there was nothing wrong with him he just had never been taught to read or anything.

I ended up having lots of medical tests, they found nothing wrong but removed my adenoids anyway, in an old hospital where instead of an operating theatre they just moved screens down the ward from one bed to the next.

This was horrific because I have a very high resistance to drugs & although paralyzed could see the nurses carrying huge quantities of blood soaked cotton wool out from behind the screen & binning it. An experience with striking similarities to later abductions.

My final year at primary school saw the enrollment of a new teacher, she was fantastic & taught me to read finally, by the end of the year I had a reading age of a child twice my age, which meant that I skipped children’s books altogether.

I still remember going to the shops with my parents one day & having a conscious shock when I realised all the shops had names on them.

The reason I have included this information is because it had a big effect on how my consciousness developed, for me It’s meant that I didn’t lose the ability to see things very little children can (because they haven’t been trained not to).

I don’t think things panned out like that by chance, there is too much of a pattern, I’m not claiming someone was behind it, more “some thing”.

My bedroom in the house we lived in until I was nearly 13 faced onto open wasteland, not long after a house was built on it we moved to a house with fields on either side, my whole life I have had bedrooms that face open land and/or are attics, more than mere chance ?

I only have two memories from that period (besides shamanic type things like seeing energy around plants ), one I have always remembered;-

“I am watching my parents talking in the kitchen & the very strong thought comes into my head that they were not actually my parents at all, but people playing roles in an experiment in which I was the subject. I must have been young because my eye level is below the tabletop in the memory.

I go outside & all the houses are just fronts held up by timber props like a Hollywood set, I look up & there were four figures around something who were looking down on me, like they are all watching me via a screen or something like a table rather than on a wall.”

The nature of the figures alludes me, they looked “humanish” in shape but I have no recollection of faces, maybe they were hooded.

The second memory only returned during meditation several years ago;

“I am sitting upright in my bed, my two younger brothers that share the room with me are cowering behind me, we are all looking at the window.

The large windows orange curtain is lit up from outside by some means & then silhouettes of things appear against it, they have large heads & scrawny bodies, next they are coming through the glass & the curtain, classic greys, and the fear is unbearable”….and then the memory stops.

A99
12-06-2016, 09:09 PM
That must have been terrifying for you as a child to think that your parents were not actually your parents and then seeing your neighborhood look like some kind of a hollywood backdrop/scene-set instead of actual houses. No wonder that event became a strong episodic memory for you.

I also think, and I'm basing this on my own experiences too, that our memories of our childhood ET related events either surface due to a trigger event or there are forces out there that have scheduled those memories to surface into our waking consciousness at a specific age or time in our lives.

So far, an extremely captivating account. Thanks for sharing and am looking forward to watching this story unfold.

M-Albion-3D
12-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Absolutely fascinating. I'm a child of the "open wastelands" of the UK also and relate to much of what to say here. Looking forward to hearing more and hope the images I've posted here will take you back to some good memories. Let me know.

Regards,
Mal

Sykotronik
12-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Part 2

After four years at primary school there was four years at middle school, I was ill a lot over those years at middle school, I was absent from school for anywhere between 1/3 & 2/3 of any given year, all for non specific illnesses, I fainted a lot, there seemed to be no medical reason for it.

It did mean they stuck me in whatever class had the least kids, so for English I was in with kids who couldn’t write their own name & the advanced French class, I understood nothing & I was thrown back on day dreaming.

Not long after we moved house I started high school, not the same one everyone from the middle school went to either, so I lost all my friends.

This theme of being isolated plays all the way through, I think it’s linked to the abduction thing, possibly because life isn’t as real & solid as it is for others, you watch life going by rather than have a place in it, so you are already open to the “unreal”.

Abused people are often isolated, either to begin with or by the abuser, yet the abused people stick with & cover up for the abuser because at least they acknowledge the existence of the abused, we hear this over & over & is probably a part of abductions by “aliens” too, it seem like a fault in our “wiring”, “alien love bite” theory is a stronger version of the above, but its more or less the same thing.

Being sat in a classroom for hours with nothing to do is also a way of entering altered states of consciousness, esp since I never “grew out” of being able to do so as a very small boy.

In the years following my dreams changed & included a lot of lucid dreams about strange ariel vehicles rather than the usual nightmares.

I started working at the local pub when I was 13, so now I had money, before long I was serving beer because it seemed I had a real knack for pulling beer ( not like modern pumps )

One Saturday when I was 14 I went into town on the bus with the intent of buying a record, but for some reason went to a part of the city centre I never visited, walked into a bookshop, straight up to a display of books, picked one up, paid for it & went straight to the bus station & got on a bus home.

Not long after the bus set off I came round from what had seemed like a trance, I saw this bag on the seat next to me & found a book on Runes inside it. I was very disappointed, angry & confused as to what had justhappened, I never bought books, my hard earned money was going to be a new record album !

However I did read the book on runes, in fact it had a massive effect on my world view, I also made my own runes from ash wood, painting the runes with my own blood.

I started doing serious skrying & meditation, with some extraordinary “shamanistic” experiences, some with Odin himself.

In one we left the Earth on his 8 legged horse & then when we turned back to look there was a blue donut shaped thing made of energy, he said it was “time”.

When I turned 16 I got a cheque book, this allowed me to buy serious occult books by mail, books which were not to be seen in high street shops.

I ended up working in that occult supplies shop, it was like the wizard shops on “Harry Potter” only it was real !

There was a derelict farm house next to our village, it had fallen into ruins long before the previous owner died, his wife had been taken away decades before & put in a mad house, it was next to a Roman road & everyone said it & the road was haunted, so it was a real magnet to teenage boys.

One dark winter night a friend & myself went up there with a couple of beers & a paraffin (oil) lamp we had “liberated”.

We climbed down the coal chute into what was the basement of VERY scary house, one of the basement rooms had a large stone table with a groove around the edge, there was a hole in one corner that had a bucket hanging beneath, creepy as hell that room.

So we lit the lamp & started drinking beer, after a few minutes the atmosphere changed & we got very uncomfortable, we finished our beers quickly, and as we did so a strong wind started & blew the lamp out, I stood in front of the chute & gave my friend a leg up to get out. I then had to go back into the dark to get a run up at the chute, I jumped as hard as I could & grabbed the hand my friend was holding out, I scrabbled as hard as I could & he pulled as hard as he could, just as my leg was going up the chute an icy hand momentarily grasped at my ankle.

Needless to say there was not a breath of wind at all that night, it was completely still.

Sykotronik
12-07-2016, 11:30 PM
That must have been terrifying for you as a child to think that your parents were not actually your parents and then seeing your neighborhood look like some kind of a hollywood backdrop/scene-set instead of actual houses. No wonder that event became a strong episodic memory for you.

I also think, and I'm basing this on my own experiences too, that our memories of our childhood ET related events either surface due to a trigger event or there are forces out there that have scheduled those memories to surface into our waking consciousness at a specific age or time in our lives.

So far, an extremely captivating account. Thanks for sharing and am looking forward to watching this story unfold.

It wasn't trying to consider my parents as actors because they had always been so.

My main trigger was seeing UFOs that were clearly focused on me, so I did research, & people who think their parents aren't their parents is a major theme in abduction cases.

Sykotronik
12-08-2016, 09:41 AM

I think terror is a big part of it, whatever creates the biggest surge of energy & hormones, for some it's sex so sex is a big part of it, for me it's just fear & physical pain.

Some think that the memories just come back as an age thing in your 40's, this may be true, it may be scheduled, even me posting this might be part of their plan, I have only posted it here & on my own forum, this one being the only one in public, & I chose it because of the nature of the forum & it's members, if I had wanted more attention I know where I could have got it but that isn't of interest to me, working out what this is all about is.

The real abduction material is yet to come.

Sykotronik
12-08-2016, 09:51 AM
Absolutely fascinating. I'm a child of the "open wastelands" of the UK also and relate to much of what to say here. Looking forward to hearing more and hope the images I've posted here will take you back to some good memories. Let me know.

Regards,
Mal

The UK feels like a wasteland to me, I used to know an american lady who teaches english in a university in europe, she asked me if I'd seen the film "Kes", I replied that I had, she asked if it was really like that in the 70's, I replied "yes but there was far more violence, but it would have spoiled the plot", she nearly fainted lol.

My school was more like the film "Scum", everyone was "tooled up".

The visit to Mars is a vague picture now, it was the sensation going through my body that was the overpowering one, could it have been Mar's schumann resonance ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

A99
12-08-2016, 12:34 PM
It takes a lot of courage to talk about those extraordinary experiences one has encountered in their life so I commend you for coming here to this forum to tell your story. I know it’s not easy but who’s to say that some of your own experiences will not trigger memories others have about bizarre and sometimes even spectacular events that have occurred in their own lives that have long since been forgotten?

But even more importantly, when you put down everything in writing, you are also, in an indirect manner, confronting your shadows and by doing that, you are in a very real sense, taking back your own personal sovereignty. It’s a painful process though, this stormy search for the self, but in doing so, you are restructuring the core of your being. Granted you may have to write things out over and over again to help complete this process,but rest assured, this integration process will insure that nothing, other than your own self-awareness of who and what you are, abides there.

Sykotronik
12-08-2016, 07:09 PM
It takes a lot of courage to talk about those extraordinary experiences one has encountered in their life so I commend you for coming here to this forum to tell your story. I know it’s not easy but who’s to say that some of your own experiences will not trigger memories others have about bizarre and sometimes even spectacular events that have occurred in their own lives that have long since been forgotten?

But even more importantly, when you put down everything in writing, you are also, in an indirect manner, confronting your shadows and by doing that, you are in a very real sense, taking back your own personal sovereignty. It’s a painful process though, this stormy search for the self, but in doing so, you are restructuring the core of your being. Granted you may have to write things out over and over again to help complete this process,but rest assured, this integration process will insure that nothing, other than your own self-awareness of who and what you are, abides there.

Courage or foolishness lol, the UFO & abduction part are fairly recent & so will be near the end, & yes it may well trigger memories or prompt someone to post or contact me via pm, I can arrange for a more private means of contact if needed, I posted a bit about the abductions on Project Camelot years ago & got contacted by other abductees that didn't want to post in public.

In relation to your second paragraph, very true, and it's because I now have a grip on the situation that I am writing what I am, the posts I made on PC were pretty messed up because I was in the middle of it & couldn't put the parts together coherently.

It's very common for people in my position to fill holes & gaps with narrative, assign themselves special powers or abilities and so on, they either go nuts or get internet guru status, I've not gone nuts & I don't want followers.

I picked this site for the public posting of this material because the members & mods seem very clued up & most importantly, no one here knows me, not even in a forum way, I have no form or reputation here at all and I'm not on the staff.

Sykotronik
12-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Part 3

This part covers my late teens & early twenties, due to the usual distractions that goes with the age there is not a huge amount to cover.

I continued to have astral & meditation experiences, and also a couple of visions.

The most stunning vision was during broad daylight & I was not on any substance, I was meditating sat at the table in my room, which was in front of a window. I opened my eyes & saw the most incredible face in the blue sky with 12 orbs around it, it was gold & seemed very benign, in recent years I found that others have seen something very much like this & it’s associated with the Virgin Mary, very odd thing for an Odinist who had never been to church to see !

The real stand out theme of this period of my life though is dead people/ Spirits & phantoms.

A lad I knew died at the tragically young age of 16 due to a problem he was born with, and one time I was meditating he suddenly was talking to me, I was hearing his voice but in my head, not by my ears.

I didn’t know him very well but it seems that people ‘on the other side’ have trouble finding people who can hear them.

He asked me to look after his younger brother, it was very moving & the first time anything of this nature had happened to me, I wasn’t in any position to look after his brother, but he turned out fine anyway, I always wanted to tell him about it but you can never tell how someone will react, esp if they are ‘normal’.

I went to university & often saw figures in the various places I stayed, esp in one old & very large house, there was a phantom butler with white curly hair who came up the stairs carrying a breakfast tray. He then carried it into my room (through the closed door ) & then placed the tray on a non existent piece of furniture, he would then turn towards the bed & fade out.

This happened every single day, I saw him on the stairs a few times & in my room so often I couldn’t give a number !

Some friends introduced my to the local Spiritual Church, which is nothing like a normal Church, its basically a medium session.

There was three or four mediums at this ‘church’ ( just a large room) & rows of seats for the audience, they would frequently pick me out as some one who could ‘do this’, one even said she could see me sitting for development (which didn’t happen).

On one occasion I could see the outline of a small school boy sitting next to a lady, after a while one of the mediums came up to her & gave her a message from her son who had passed over, I felt compelled to tell her I could see the boy afterwards as we were leaving, the emotion was palpable.

Another incident was when I went into a girls room I had just started dating, the curtains were closed & I didn’t turn the light on, in the centre of the room was the phantom of a very distinctive looking woman, she had a very easy to describe hair cut & glasses, her dress was of two colours & of an unusual design.

I told the girl & she said it was her grandmother, who had raised her as a child, the dress was her favourite & was the traditional style of her country. A photo of the gran was produced after wards that raised the hair on my neck !

Sansanoy
12-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Part 2
One Saturday when I was 14 I went into town on the bus with the intent of buying a record, but for some reason went to a part of the city centre I never visited, walked into a bookshop, straight up to a display of books, picked one up, paid for it & went straight to the bus station & got on a bus home.

Not long after the bus set off I came round from what had seemed like a trance, I saw this bag on the seat next to me & found a book on Runes inside it. I was very disappointed, angry & confused as to what had justhappened, I never bought books, my hard earned money was going to be a new record album !

However I did read the book on runes, in fact it had a massive effect on my world view, I also made my own runes from ash wood, painting the runes with my own blood.

I started doing serious skrying & meditation, with some extraordinary “shamanistic” experiences, some with Odin himself.

In one we left the Earth on his 8 legged horse & then when we turned back to look there was a blue donut shaped thing made of energy, he said it was “time”.

Here is a point in which your life was Hijacked by an unseen force. Your life was headed in a certain direction and without your permission you were picked up, and turned around to another direction. By placing this book of runes in your possession your life was put down a specific path that otherwise may not have ever occurred naturally. Thinking back on these things, how would you imagine your life if that hijacking did not take place, and how do you imagine it as a result of being hijacked back then?

That might interrupt the flow of the next parts so just leave that question till your ready.

A99
12-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Some people have a panoramic view from a very early age of even the most commonplace things that have occurred in their lives. They remember when they blew out the candles of a birthday cake when they three years old or when they first looked up at the stars and saw the big dipper or when they wondered at the sparkle of the moonlight on tremulous water.

But those ones are far and few in-between because, for most of us, whatever memories that we do have of our growing years are the ones that stick out like isolated tree’s on a barren landscape. The kind of tree’s that want to reach out and eat you or the kind of tree’s that glow … the majestic ones, that gave fruit to a eureka event that changed our lives forever.

And when we turn our attention to the glowing ones, a whole forest opens up to us inviting us to venture on a path of illumination and self-discovery. But we had a choice to follow that path and see where it led, you Sy, chose to follow it. You could have just left that book on that seat on that bus when you arrived at your destination and left it at that, but instead you chose to take it with you and read it because somewhere deep down, you knew it was placed there by the foresters. Nothing happens in a vacuum and in that case, to your credit, you knew that and chose, with your own free will, to read that book… one that ultimately set you on a path in the forest to the rabbit hole.

Sansanoy
12-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Some people have a panoramic view from a very early age of even the most commonplace things that have occurred in their lives. They remember when they blew out the candles of a birthday cake when they three years old or when they first looked up at the stars and saw the big dipper or when they wondered at the sparkle of the moonlight on tremulous water.

Interesting side note. I had a memory as a child of playing on a specific toy, in a specific room, while my mother and a relative watched me and talked. The weird thing is that I could understand them. When I asked my parents about it they remembered that day and told me I couldn't speak yet. Very strange. The really odd thing was that my memory of it was that I could understand them but it wasn't at the top of my attention as a child, more like background music but at the same time a part of me was tracking it, the room and the people in it heavily. The one thing I can't remember is my real attention at that time, what I was thinking about when I was playing with that toy. I can only remember what this side bit of consciousness was tracking. I'm not even sure my child mind was aware of what this other part was tracking.

Sykotronik
12-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Here is a point in which your life was Hijacked by an unseen force. Your life was headed in a certain direction and without your permission you were picked up, and turned around to another direction. By placing this book of runes in your possession your life was put down a specific path that otherwise may not have ever occurred naturally. Thinking back on these things, how would you imagine your life if that hijacking did not take place, and how do you imagine it as a result of being hijacked back then?

That might interrupt the flow of the next parts so just leave that question till your ready.

I have no problem with posts & questions, in fact it's probably better to have the questions following the relevant posts.

TBH I think my life was pretty much hijacked the day the teenager that was to be my mother went to the NSA base, one of the ideas that I have is that they like to preselect parents for abductees because this way they can be tracked & the most suitable for their purposes can be sourced, this will become clearer when I get into the abductions & adult astral experiences.

I think the book thing was because I had reached a certain age & level it was also the age I got an air rifle too, I became a very good shot with it, & that may well not have been an accident either.

If the hijacking (book) hadn't happened & say for instance all the psychic & paranormal things didn't happen it's impossible to say, I already had plenty of problems seeded because of the nature of my parents & lack of schooling (we didn't do English at my high school, the teacher just read Jane Austen books at us ).

I would probably have a dull job, social awkwardness, most probably would never have got into conspiracies, & still have a motorbike.

Sykotronik
12-09-2016, 08:36 PM

But those ones are far and few in-between because, for most of us, whatever memories that we do have of our growing years are the ones that stick out like isolated tree’s on a barren landscape. The kind of tree’s that want to reach out and eat you or the kind of tree’s that glow … the majestic ones, that gave fruit to a eureka event that changed our lives forever.

And when we turn our attention to the glowing ones, a whole forest opens up to us inviting us to venture on a path of illumination and self-discovery. But we had a choice to follow that path and see where it led, you Sy, chose to follow it. You could have just left that book on that seat on that bus when you arrived at your destination and left it at that, but instead you chose to take it with you and read it because somewhere deep down, you knew it was placed there by the foresters. Nothing happens in a vacuum and in that case, to your credit, you knew that and chose, with your own free will, to read that book… one that ultimately set you on a path in the forest to the rabbit hole.

I like your eloquence !

The book did lead down some dark paths, but ultimately it was the start of me educating myself, I have read things I would never have imagined, it's helped me unravel a lot & unfold as a human being.

Psychicly, physically , psychologically & emotionally it's been hard, damn hard at times, changing ones ontological state is never an easy or pleasant thing.

Sykotronik
12-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Interesting side note. I had a memory as a child of playing on a specific toy, in a specific room, while my mother and a relative watched me and talked. The weird thing is that I could understand them. When I asked my parents about it they remembered that day and told me I couldn't speak yet. Very strange. The really odd thing was that my memory of it was that I could understand them but it wasn't at the top of my attention as a child, more like background music but at the same time a part of me was tracking it, the room and the people in it heavily. The one thing I can't remember is my real attention at that time, what I was thinking about when I was playing with that toy. I can only remember what this side bit of consciousness was tracking. I'm not even sure my child mind was aware of what this other part was tracking.

There is also the possibility that you heard it telepathically, it could well be that infants have that connection to their mothers at least, it certainly sounds like a heightened state of awareness.

I once read about women in the third world who carry their babies in cloths around their side as they work in the fields, the mother is considered a bad mother if she doesn't know the precise moment the baby needs to toilet & so can whip the kid out at just the right time.

Sansanoy
12-09-2016, 09:21 PM
(we didn't do English at my high school, the teacher just read Jane Austen books at us ).

That sounds truly awful.

Sykotronik
12-10-2016, 08:05 PM
That sounds truly awful.

It was horrific, I get flashbacks & everything !

;)

Sykotronik
12-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Part 4

Previous Lives ?

I can remember what are possibly 3 previous lives, or possibly they could be memory implants to give me a certain feelings towards certain things or groups of people ?

The first one I remembered played out the same thing over & over for several nights in my sleep, before I had learned to read & it wasn’t on TV, it’s something no one is proud of and I doubt many know about this either.

It starts in an open market place & it’s obviously a very long time ago, there is a river nearby & a small fort on top of a peculiar man made mound.

I seem to have my own market stall & on it are all manner of copperware goods, bowls, jugs, that sort of thing.

From nowhere there is suddenly a commotion & people are running, people who clearly know me scream run as they flash past looking terrified.

Before I know it there are men in armour with white tunics & red crosses with a crowd of men carrying all manner of dangerous looking implements.

I run away as fast as I can & hide in a cellar that I hope is secret, there is a young mother with a baby in there too, no idea who she is, she could be a stranger or my wife for all I know.

Then the men in armour burst in, one hacks her down with a sword blow to the shoulder / neck, another grabs the baby from*he as she goes down & runs it through.

I am paralyzed with terror with my back to a column with my arms extended, one of them comes up to me almost unseen as my attention was taken by the others & rams a spear straight into my abdomen.

Needless to say upon waking the first thing I did was look at my abdomen, lo & behold there was a white triangular scar two inches across in the exact spot !

It’s is still just visible to the naked eye over 40 years later too !

Odd how I’ve had digestion & bowel problems my entire life ?

Some time later on a family outing I was shocked when I saw the actual place, and then not long after the event that happened was on the local news because the first Jew (a Doctor) in hundreds of years had moved to the city.

Link to history article http://ddickerson.igc.org/cliffords-tower.html

Not sure which order the other two came in, but the WW2 one kept bringing up bits pieces of memories for decades, so I’ll cover that one last.

In this one I am very happy & content, life is good, really good.

My father is a very important knight & we live in a fort like a big square tower, I have my own horse, & I love to go hunting boar on horseback with a friend who’s father is my fathers right hand man.

One day we are out on horseback with lances by a river looking for boars & enjoying the day.
We are in an open deciduous woodland that has plenty of grass & bushes between the trees, when we come across two men on foot, they are by the body of a deer, I am just about to compliment them when one wheels around raises a crossbow & shoots.

It hits me in the neck, the jugular to be precise, everything starts to go red as I’m going down & my consciousness fades out in a couple of seconds.

I think they were frightened that I would report them as poachers.

I told my wife this story, and some years later we were in a little museum in the town of Malton & this very story was on a plaque, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up !

It turns out to be a real person with real history, the father built a priory in memory of his son & the monks prayed for his soul (I read that on a plaque at the actual ruins of the monastery )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkham_Priory

I did find some fantastic links a few years ago but a new search has not come up with much of use :-(

The third one was very clear & intense, & I’ve had bits relating to it come back at odd times, even been triggered by music of the time.

It’s WW2 & I am an RAF pilot on a Lancaster.

In one memory I am sat at a bar, alone, staring into a large scotch, I have been a pilot for a very long time in terms of flight crew lifespans, and the loss of so many friends & brothers in arms has me making some kind of internal oath never to love anything ever again.

In the main one we are returning from mission, we are flying low, very low, like treetop hight….. max.

As usual we are not flying any route previously used & are following a course to avoid night fighter hot spots & known anti-aircraft batteries.

Unfortunately we are having an unusual nav problem so I gain height to see landmarks, no sooner has this happened and boom !!

The whole front of the cockpit & nose are gone, my arms & legs too, we took a direct hit, first shot from something big.

The cold and blackness before me is like a surge of adrenalin, the smell of hydraulic fluid & blood & singed sheepskin is in my nose, and then it blinks out.

Sansanoy
12-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Sounds like the memories of dead people. I can remember one night I was sleeping and these two girls were grabbing my arm and trying to pull me into the forest to show me something that was there. Something dire. I suddenly woke up and one of the girls was at my feet starring into my eyes blankly. I asked her if she was okay, she turned to her left with no emotion and walked through the door. It was like she was feeding me this dream right through her eyes into my closed eyes.

I mentioned the story to someone in my dorm who said they also saw a ghost. I asked for their description and it matched mine which I had not revealed.

A99
12-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Don't mean to come across as a know-it-all on this topic but I've had my own experiences and thought I'd share some of my insights on that here....

It could be one of four things:
1) The person’s pastlife or pastlives
2) A human discarnate’s most recent incarnation on this plane.
3) A non-human intelligence that has taken over a discarded shell of a human discarnate and is posing as that person. (Rudolph Steiner talked extensively about this one in his lectures)
4) The thought injections from a higher intelligence for any number of reasons.

In my view, I think we’re really treading into murky waters when trying to discern which one it is but consider a good many uninvited temporary #2 takeovers are for them to live through a living host to satisfy an unresolved spiritual, emotional or physical addiction. The human host would be one who also shares their addictions. For #2, I would think that there’s absolutely zero interest on their part for them to provide information about their previous incarnation on the earth plane in as much detail as we are seeing in pastlife experiences.

But for #3, their purpose is to wreak havoc and inflict addictions and other negative impulses onto the host. But nevertheless, both #2 and #3 ultimately seek to attach and control the host and there’s a well-documented process involved in that.

Neither one of them want you to know who they are and only reveal themselves in special circumstances. But I won’t go into that at this time because it would take a book to cover that topic except to say that #3 may be more apt than #2 to provide the host with a pastlife narrative in order to have the host bond more with them. They are much more clever and devious than #2.

So that leaves us with numbers 1 and 4.

Sykotronik
12-16-2016, 05:54 PM
Sounds like the memories of dead people. I can remember one night I was sleeping and these two girls were grabbing my arm and trying to pull me into the forest to show me something that was there. Something dire. I suddenly woke up and one of the girls was at my feet starring into my eyes blankly. I asked her if she was okay, she turned to her left with no emotion and walked through the door. It was like she was feeding me this dream right through her eyes into my closed eyes.

I mentioned the story to someone in my dorm who said they also saw a ghost. I asked for their description and it matched mine which I had not revealed.

It didn't seem like an interaction with dead people, it was like reliving events not of this life time, dead people tend to either want to impart something, or more often steal your energy.

I dread to think what could have happened had you gone with the girls !

http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/hiding.gif

Sykotronik
12-16-2016, 06:07 PM
Don't mean to come across as a know-it-all on this topic but I've had my own experiences and thought I'd share some of my insights on that here....

It could be one of four things:
1) The person’s pastlife or pastlives
2) A human discarnate’s most recent incarnation on this plane.
3) A non-human intelligence that has taken over a discarded shell of a human discarnate and is posing as that person. (Rudolph Steiner talked extensively about this one in his lectures)
4) The thought injections from a higher intelligence for any number of reasons.

In my view, I think we’re really treading into murky waters when trying to discern which one it is but consider a good many uninvited temporary #2 takeovers are for them to live through a living host to satisfy an unresolved spiritual, emotional or physical addiction. The human host would be one who also shares their addictions. For #2, I would think that there’s absolutely zero interest on their part for them to provide information about their previous incarnation on the earth plane in as much detail as we are seeing in pastlife experiences.

But for #3, their purpose is to wreak havoc and inflict addictions and other negative impulses onto the host. But nevertheless, both #2 and #3 ultimately seek to attach and control the host and there’s a well-documented process involved in that.

Neither one of them want you to know who they are and only reveal themselves in special circumstances. But I won’t go into that at this time because it would take a book to cover that topic except to say that #3 may be more apt than #2 to provide the host with a pastlife narrative in order to have the host bond more with them. They are much more clever and devious than #2.

So that leaves us with numbers 1 and 4.

First off, you don't come off as a know it all, pride / boasting and just having a good breadth of knowledge are not the same thing !

I also came to the conclusion it is most probably 1 or 4, and I have no idea how one could determine which one it is.

My reasons for considering 4 is that they are in line with the power matrix that we have on this planet*, and IMO it's not an accident nor is it something that has organically grown, I think it has had substantial outside help.

Nobility, speaks for itself.

Jews ( & possibly Zionism) not being racist but the number of Jewish people in positions of power & influence are somewhat at odds with the number of them as percentage of population.

Military, the current state of the military industrial complex & endless wars etc.

Sykotronik
12-16-2016, 09:00 PM
Part 5

This is an oddity that happened twice, the first time it happened I was in my early twenties & it went on for something like 18 months.

What on the face of it was a dream, it happened each & every night & seemed to last all night.

It wasn’t the same thing over & over but a continuation, it was like living a double life.

The place was South Africa and the time was the run up to the end of the apartheid regime, I was part of a fighting unit made up of people from all over the world, a kind of international brigade.

We employed the type of tactics you can find in books about the SAS, mainly surprise & overwhelming fire power, hitting hard and fast.

My memories are now very thread bare, it’s like only my thoughts about the memories remain, as though the real memories have been removed or screened & the memories of the memories are all that is left.

Pictures of savanna & vague pictures of some of the guys, my opo was a huge blond guy from Denmark I think, called Pieter with an ‘i’ , he used a belt fed machine gun like a normal guy would use an AR15, I was a sniper & we made a good team, anything close & exposed he would clear & I would pick off the hard to see & further away.

These dreams stopped when the apartheid system collapsed & Mandela took power.

I had no other dreams like this before & had little interest in politics & world affairs at the time.

Some years later during the Balkans war I had another “episode” of this type of thing, the same “dream” every night & all night, only this one lasted a couple of weeks.

It was the most boring astral experience ever, I was outside what looked like a white washed church, just standing guard, every few minutes I would look down a long straight tree lined road that had no traffic on it, not even a cat crossing the road.

Now & again I went inside the church, there were pews & a lot of very frightened women in head scarves & children.

I had a weapon that seemed a bit surreal, it was like an assault rifle in overall appearance but a good deal larger & for some reason had a white cloth covering of the type snow troops use, only there was no snow. I asked people about this rifle at the time & came up blank.

Now they are common in front line use by snipers, known as “demolition weapons” rather than sniper rifles due to the massive destructive power of the types of 0.5 inch round employed.

I had people I knew ask me about my military service (this is in real life), I said I had never been in the military and they would smile & say they knew service men & it was obvious that I had been in the army, the more I denied it the more curious they became, one guy clearly thought I must have been in some kind of “hush hush” unit.

A99
12-17-2016, 02:26 PM
It sounds like you're able to tap into the ionosphere to retrieve information when you're in an alternate state of consciousness. Not surprising that those narratives that played out in your dreams occurred at the time when those locations were at war.

I would make sure to have a notepad on your nightstand so you can jot down what occurred in dreams like that. Some of them may also turn out to precognitive dreams too.. of some upcoming event.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of your continuing 'personal chronicles'. :)

Sykotronik
12-17-2016, 06:36 PM
It sounds like you're able to tap into the ionosphere to retrieve information when you're in an alternate state of consciousness. Not surprising that those narratives that played out in your dreams occurred at the time when those locations were at war.

I would make sure to have a notepad on your nightstand so you can jot down what occurred in dreams like that. Some of them may also turn out to precognitive dreams too.. of some upcoming event.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of your continuing 'personal chronicles'. :)

I think it was possibly a very real war but in the astral, it doesn't make sense that as a young man I should only have this one 'dream' for 18 months straight, dreams are normally about ones own life, fears & desires, the reflections of the subconscious, undigested psychic matter (in the psychological sense of the word) and so on.

It was rather odd the way that regime just 'stood down' in SA, not how things usually work !

I've never had a precognitive dream coming to think of it, it's mainly nightmares.

I now get to the abduction & UFO part...

Sykotronik
12-17-2016, 06:38 PM
Part 6

A Life Changing Experience.

At this point in my life I was in a steady relationship & had a nice little house on a mortgage & my own business.

It was the early 90’s and I had worked very hard to be ‘normal’ what with all the things that had gone on earlier in my life, however I could never escape the feeling that ‘normal life’ was somewhat of a consensus delusion that everyone just sort of went along with.

This unease grew & grew, it kept me awake at night & I would stare up from my bed at the stars I could see through the velux window in the roof above, and wonder what it was all for.

At this point I had no religious or spiritual path, ideology or calling, I just knew it was a real aspect of existence, so one night I called out to ‘the universe’ from the depth of my soul; that if there was a meaning & purpose to life besides breeding & working then show me or take my pointless life away because I’d had enough.

Now I’m not sure if it was that very night or very soon after but within a week I had an ‘experience’ and had joined a what turned out to be a cult based on Buddhism with a load of Blavatsky & masonic type occult material thrown in.

I went to sleep & this happened;

I opened my eyes & found I was paralyzed standing up, I was in a reddish metal round room with a bunch of other people who also appeared to be paralysed standing up, the clearest was a woman about my own age (mid 20’s) who was in front of me, she had red pj bottoms & a long pj top in white with a cartoon character on, Pooh Bear or something, her head was hanging down & her blond hair covered her face, it was as though she was hanging from a coat hanger.

To my left was a bunch of people who were too blurry to count or describe, but I would estimate 8-12 people all in the same state as the young woman.

To the right was a door & by it was a tall blond (long hair) man in a red cape trying to mentally block me seeing him.

When I say left & right I mean to my field of vision only as no muscles appeared to be under my control.

Behind & above the woman a was what appeared to be either a window or viewing screen, it had rounded edges & suddenly the earth appeared on it, or rather part of it did, showing the curvature & atmosphere, from the image it seemed we were leaving at a vast speed, soon it was a small blue green ball.

The next thing I know I am stood on the surface of the Moon near one of the Apollo Landers, it must have been one of the later ones because there is a rover parked nearby.

The thought ‘Ive got to sit in that’ flashed through my mind, and no sooner had I had it I got told in a very strict way (telepathically) that “this was not something I was going to do”, which seemed an odd way of putting it, I had a telepathic spat with the ‘Nordic’ who was speaking to me & he was very angry & stared me in the eyes, at that point he didn’t look human at all !

The only other things I remembered about that moon visit was wearing a wide white belt with a box on the front around my middle, the box was about 8 inches square & stood out about 2 inches.
The other thing was the incredibly strong sensation of being on a ‘dead’ place, it wasn’t just the greyness, it was just ‘dead’ !

The next thing I know I’m stood on the edge of a colossal geographical feature, the land fell away just a few feet from me into a gorge of enormous proportions, the floor was clearly thousands of feet below us, the far side seemed miles away.

The craft we had come in was behind me & I have no clear picture but I know I saw it.

The red landscape left no doubt as to where we were, it was Mars, and contrary to the Moon the sensation of being there was electric, I’ve never felt so alive, conscious & powerful ever, it was like being an engine that for the first time was running on the right fuel.

Although it wasn’t a shock at the time the air was breathable, thin but breathable.

Not much happened beyond the strong sensations there that I can remember.

The next thing I’m seeing Mars reduce to a red dot on the screen & then nothing.

I woke up under my extra thick bedding & felt very cold, as soon as I got up I realised I had hypothermia (I did a lot of camping in tents in winter & was very familiar with hypothermia ).

Shortly after wards migraines started that would last a month at a time & food started making me sick, I quickly discovered it was an allergy to pork, this was the first of many allergies & food intolerances that manifested over the next few years.

A99
12-17-2016, 06:56 PM
I think it was possibly a very real war but in the astral, it doesn't make sense that as a young man I should only have this one 'dream' for 18 months straight, dreams are normally about ones own life, fears & desires, the reflections of the subconscious, undigested psychic matter (in the psychological sense of the word) and so on.

It was rather odd the way that regime just 'stood down' in SA, not how things usually work !

I've never had a precognitive dream coming to think of it, it's mainly nightmares.

I now get to the abduction & UFO part...

I typed out noosphere first but did a spellcheck on it and that changed it to ionosphere... but I meant noosphere. :bleh:

Thanks for your additional comments and clarifications on that one dream you kept having. Very interesting but very puzzling too, I agree.

A99
12-17-2016, 07:56 PM
Just read over part 6 and it seems like you rushed through it just to get typed out as quickly as possible to get it done and over with.

I'm the same way when talking and writing about my own experiences. And also, sometimes there's a certain hesitancy that sets in when I'm about to talk or write about what happened in those experiences to the extent that I sometimes feel like there are unseen forces out there that are causing that to happen or that 'they've' programmed me to experience that when I'm about to tell my story.

This also extends to when I read any books on alien abductions or when I'm reading something online about that topic somewhere. Only in that case, I get sleepy regardless that I would be fully alert and wide awake and eager to read over the material. Once again, sometimes I would wonder if I've been programmed by them to go into a fugue-like state when I'm reading information of that nature.

Having talked to other experiencer's and abductee's about this phenomenon, I'm to find that it's not uncommon at all because they too have encountered the same kind of thing too.

Have you ever experienced anything like this before?

One other thing, many abductee's and experiencer's suffer from PTSD. Is that something that you can relate to?

Sykotronik
12-17-2016, 09:10 PM
Just read over part 6 and it seems like you rushed through it just to get typed out as quickly as possible to get it done and over with.

I'm the same way when talking and writing about my own experiences. And also, sometimes there's a certain hesitancy that sets in when I'm about to talk or write about what happened in those experiences to the extent that I sometimes feel like there are unseen forces out there that are causing that to happen or that 'they've' programmed me to experience that when I'm about to tell my story.

This also extends to when I read any books on alien abductions or when I'm reading something online about that topic somewhere. Only in that case, I get sleepy regardless that I would be fully alert and wide awake and eager to read over the material. Once again, sometimes I would wonder if I've been programmed by them to go into a fugue-like state when I'm reading information of that nature.

Having talked to other experiencer's and abductee's about this phenomenon, I'm to find that it's not uncommon at all because they too have encountered the same kind of thing too.

Have you ever experienced anything like this before?

One other thing, many abductee's and experiencer's suffer from PTSD. Is that something that you can relate to?

Thanks for the feed back, it means a lot !

Yes PTSD, not so bad now as it used to be, the abduction story is just beginning & it's gets a LOT darker, but I also have found some new things recently about the mind, depression & sleep, I think these things are used by these entities because they know us better than we know ourselves.

I have had thoughts about what the ramifications are of telling my story & whose agenda it serves, but my main purpose is to get this straight in my head.

Not so much rushed as I am not a great writer & that was a long time ago now, I'm also very tired & have distractions, but things do get blurred.

I read something by Whitely Schrieber about the nature of these types of memories & how after a while they don't seem like memories anymore but like vague dreams.

I don't get sleepy but its hard to think straight around this type of material, a fugue state is a fair way to describe it.

A99
12-17-2016, 09:18 PM
Thanks for answering my questions and looking forward to your continuing v.v. interesting story. :)

I read something by Whitely Schrieber about the nature of these types of memories & how after a while they don't seem like memories anymore but like vague dreams.

Interesting point... thanks for sharing that.

Sykotronik
12-18-2016, 08:37 PM
Part 7

This was a difficult period, and took a long time too.

Well, I kinda got pulled slowly into a cult, it was called ‘Gnosis’ and was or rather is ( it just keeps re-appearing ) based on the books of a certain Samael Aun Weor, the problem was that a lot of he said was true, the rest you couldn’t verify if you weren’t ‘advanced’ enough so it was hard to debunk, like the buddism etc it was largely lifted from.

It was the people who ran it & the people who went mad who made me walk away in the end, and when I said people went mad, I mean really frighteningly insane.

There were practices for concentration, meditation, astral projection, raising the kundalini and so on, it became clear that no one had any success with any of them !

During those years my health deteriorated, shortly after meeting the woman that was to become my wife it collapsed completely, I sold my business & turned my limited attention & even more limited attention to rebuilding a 4x4, engine gearboxes etc, it kept me sane.

We decided to get away from everything for a while & put an advert in the local paper for a holiday home to rent for the winter in France or Spain, someone took us up on it & we ended up in a backwater of the most under populated department of France, the 4x4 turned out to be essential that winter !

The house was an old farm house, it had no close neighbours & the only house within sight was unoccupied.

Whilst there my nerves actually became much worse, I couldn’t face going to bed & would frequently stay up till first light reading (fortunately the house was stocked with books) then when I slept I couldn’t wake up, often finding it difficult to get up early enough to get to the shops before they closed in the evening for supplies.

I don’t know what was going on whilst I was asleep but it wasn’t nice, the dreams or what else was possibly going on.

On one of the nights I couldn’t sleep due to the sense of dread & foreboding that overwhelmed me I went out for a roll up & to see what the temperature was as it was extremely cold (-16 °c) & the Hale- Bopp comet was highly visible.

I was staring at the incredible sight of the comet when I had the type of feeling you get when being watched.

I turned around & there were three red lights in the sky, forming a perfect triangle, one at the front & two at the back, it was very low (couple of hundred feet up max) & very slow (like 30mph )coming over the side of the house (the side our bedroom was on oddly enough).

In a split second a lot of thoughts went through my mind, there was no sound what so ever, (on a silent & still night,) and the lights were too close together to be helicopters, the lights would also have been on the wrong side.

( If this was an aircraft it had its right side facing me, the red light is always on the port or left side )

This thing slowly passed & then just disappeared only a short distance away.

Due to the dense cloud over that section of the sky it was not possible to see if it was a structured craft, all I could see was the red lights, I have the feeling only the lights were “manifested” in this dimension & the rest wasn’t.

Like most people I had watched the ‘X-Files’ & so I checked my watch, no missing time, it was still around 2.30 am !

Just for the record I had no interest as such in ufos & had never read about the subject, also I was not on medication, recreational drugs & I didn’t drink either.

I didn’t tell my wife because I didn’t want to frighten her, and just filed it away in my “crazy shiz” file & didn’t think about it again for many years.

A99
12-22-2016, 02:35 AM
Do you ever feel like you're in some kind of an experiment or like a lab rat where beings are watching everything you say and do...where they are simultaneously discussing their various observations they have about you amongst themselves?

Sykotronik
12-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Do you ever feel like you're in some kind of an experiment or like a lab rat where beings are watching everything you say and do...where they are simultaneously discussing their various observations they have about you amongst themselves?

The first part, very much so !

At times I forget & just pass the day doing what ever that day entails, but then I will bump up against the invisible 'bars of this cage' & the strange nature of my existence is thrown into sharp relief, I have not been able to live as others do, but my needs are catered for very well, it means I don't interact with any thing very much, although I'm hoping that can change next year.

It all seems to have been about ontological perspective, I have little control over what happens in my life, I worry a lot about things but everything always works out like a script.

Time constraints have slowed down my output but this isn't finished yet !

A99
12-23-2016, 08:47 AM
These days, the words 'ontological' and 'metaphysical' are usually used interchangeably. By using the word 'ontological' in the heading of this thread, are you implying that your experiences themselves are metaphysical or are you using the word 'ontological' in context to the spiritual transformational aspects of your experiences?

Just wondering but do you believe that UFO you saw was interdimensional? If not, could explain what you think it was then?

And also, did its appearance cause a significant shift in your overall POV of the nature of reality or did it merely affect your view on the topic of aliens and if they are visiting our planet or not?

A99
12-23-2016, 10:25 AM
Also, without being too specific, the area you live in and its demographics is an interesting and unique one, to say the least. Do you think that there are more people in your neck-of-the-woods who have had extraordinary experiences including UFO sightings and so on, than most other people out there? Your town, after all, has the most expensive real-estate on the planet. Are the 1% more apt to have had such experiences than everyone else? Would you care to share your observations about that?

Sykotronik
12-23-2016, 01:03 PM
These days, the words 'ontological' and 'metaphysical' are usually used interchangeably. By using the word 'ontological' in the heading of this thread, are you implying that your experiences themselves are metaphysical or are you using the word 'ontological' in context to the spiritual transformational aspects of your experiences?

Just wondering but do you believe that UFO you saw was interdimensional? If not, could explain what you think it was then?

And also, did its appearance cause a significant shift in your overall POV of the nature of reality or did it merely affect your view on the topic of aliens and if they are visiting our planet or not?

I think both meanings of the word ontological are applicable, but I had the John Mack use of the word in mind, the minds grasp of reality & it's workings & how that effects the world & ones relationship with it.

I do lean towards interdimensional rather than 'cloaking' as an explanation, esp after reading books by John Keel & Jaques Vallee, not to mention the later things that happened. (Which I will get to when I get the time).

It wasn't the first UFO I had seen, but this one seemed 'personal' and I knew in my heart it had come to take me, I just couldn't admit it to myself.

A year or so before this incident I had been going from my parents house to the greenhouse to water the tomatoes when all of a sudden there was a classic silver saucer in the sky, it wasn't too close, but was close enough that I am 100% certain that it wasn't something else. It was early afternoon & a clear sky.

I did experience a shift in POV about the nature of reality, tbh my POV has been moving all my life, hence the title of this thread !

At one point I did think they were aliens, I no longer think that.

Sykotronik
12-23-2016, 01:19 PM
Also, without being too specific, the area you live in and its demographics is an interesting and unique one, to say the least. Do you think that there are more people in your neck-of-the-woods who have had extraordinary experiences including UFO sightings and so on, than most other people out there? Your town, after all, has the most expensive real-estate on the planet. Are the 1% more apt to have had such experiences than everyone else? Would you care to share your observations about that?

I have lived in a few places & atm I don't live in or near a town, I couldn't say how many people see these things, for instance we regularly get a group of enormous vultures fly over & no one else has seen them ( I have photos & the ornithologists who track them say they fly over too ).

I wouldn't put my self in the 1 % but I am very fortunate in my circumstances.

Before I started researching UFO & using the internet there was one odd thing happened.

My wife & I were going out to have a meal with some friends who regularly vacationed at a nearby Priory, and just before we left home completely out of the blue my wife said "don't talk about ufos will you ?"

This was very odd as I never talked about ufos, I had no interest in them at the time & would have forgotten this remark if it wasn't for the fact that during the meal one of the party (a university lecturer ) turned towards me & said "Do you believe in ufos ?" I remembered what my wife had said & dutifully said "No"

The question was not in response to anything that had been said that evening, or previously.

I suspect they had seen one, the priory was in the flight path of two orbs I accidentally captured on camera & posted on here years ago

A99
12-23-2016, 02:24 PM
Whoops! Sorry for the mix-up. Had not had my coffee yet early this morning when I posted those questions about your location but then later it dawned on me that somebody else here lives there (Malibu, Ca)... not you. :bleh:

Anyway, thanks for answering my questions and will comment on your feedback on that later today after I finish some last minute Christmas shopping.

Sykotronik
12-23-2016, 07:22 PM
Whoops! Sorry for the mix-up. Had not had my coffee yet early this morning when I posted those questions about your location but then later it dawned on me that somebody else here lives there (Malibu, Ca)... not you. :bleh:

Anyway, thanks for answering my questions and will comment on your feedback on that later today after I finish some last minute Christmas shopping.

No problems, I hope the shopping went well, I do all mine by the internet now !

Sykotronik
12-23-2016, 07:23 PM
Part 8

After retuning home I got a job & we settled down to a very ordinary life, this went on for a couple of years & then my health totally collapsed, at this time as ‘chance’ would have it I came into some money so we moved abroad to the warmer climes of the Mediterranean.

One day in 2010 I was doing something in the house & had the TV on in the background, there was nothing on worth listening to / watching so I did a channel search to see if there was any new ‘free’ channels that might have something interesting on. (UK Sky TV )

I found a station called ‘Edge Media’ (now long gone) and quickly became engrossed in the incredible subjects they were covering, conspiracies, the paranormal, hidden science & most of all ufos.

The best show was made by a guy called Richard D Hall, who had a website (still there) called ‘Richplanet’, because of this I started using the internet for the first time. His site was just ufos at the time & he had seemingly compiled info on anyone & anything to do with the subject as well as the excellent videos he made.

So every night I would spend hours reading all the material & watching videos, I then found Project Camelot & started doing forums, hard at first one finger typing lol.

More & more of the information I was reading & watching was falling into place & struck a chord with me, probably the biggest ‘OMG moment’ was watching something on US ufologist Derrel Sims when he said that all the abductees he had interviewed felt their parents weren’t really their parents.

In May 2011 my dog was scratching the door to go out, it was dark & he never normally asked to go out after dark.

It had just got dark enough to see the stars, I could hear a passenger jet directly overhead & looked up & could see its lights, it was at cruising altitude, the night was incredibly clear & the jet was the only sound I could hear.

As I lowered my gaze to the horizon up the valley I could see another red light moving, it was low down & was going from west to east & looked like it was going to disappear behind the hill to the south of my house.

For no reason at all it occurred to me that this object was a ufo & so I reached out to it with my mind, to my surprise it came down the short valley ( 1 km long) and around the front of the hill (650m high) it looked more of an amber colour as it got closer, as it passed by it had ‘rays’ coming down from the underneath & the top half was saucer shaped, it can’t have been very big because it was so low the hill was behind it, it had to have passed by only a few hundred metres away !

I was dumbstruck, elated & frightened all at the same time, I also realised that this had implications & it was beginning to dawn on me that co-incidences didn’t happen & things I had considered as possibilities were now looking more like certainties.

A99
12-24-2016, 03:40 PM
That’s quite a breakthrough… to reach out to a UFO by asking it to move closer and then that, in fact, is exactly what happened. Many others out there have had similar experiences or they have been able to summon UFOs to appear in the sky too. Such events like that are all over the internet in UFO forums. Some of these people have even taken photos or videos of those UFOs too.

Yours was unique though because most summon orb-like UFOs but yours was actually a saucer shaped one with rays projecting out from the bottom of it.

Ok, so at this point in your narrative, you find out that through the power of intention, you could request a UFO that you see off into the distance, to fly in closer to where you are standing. You realized that you could communicate to it via telepathy; at least in terms of getting it to fly from one area to the next.

How fascinating! Can’t wait for your next installment!:)

Sykotronik
12-24-2016, 08:46 PM
That’s quite a breakthrough… to reach out to a UFO by asking it to move closer and then that, in fact, is exactly what happened. Many others out there have had similar experiences or they have been able to summon UFOs to appear in the sky too. Such events like that are all over the internet in UFO forums. Some of these people have even taken photos or videos of those UFOs too.

Yours was unique though because most summon orb-like UFOs but yours was actually a saucer shaped one with rays projecting out from the bottom of it.

Ok, so at this point in your narrative, you find out that through the power of intention, you could request a UFO that you see off into the distance, to fly in closer to where you are standing. You realized that you could communicate to it via telepathy; at least in terms of getting it to fly from one area to the next.

How fascinating! Can’t wait for your next installment!:)

I have since seen very close depictions in very old paintings, and read that the colour is due to the craft being in a low power state, which it must have been, a little Cessna could have flown faster !

Sykotronik
12-24-2016, 08:48 PM
Part 9 A (this will be in sections it's too long for one nights typing)

This period covers those years following on from 2011 up to sometime in 2015.

Due to the way the mind deals with these memories I am now not 100% sure of the chronological order, I did have them written down in great detail but during this period I went 3 pc’s a laptop & about half a dozen hard drives, they would just breakdown for no good reason.

Most of this period was horrific mentally, physically & emotionally.

There was a lot of paranormal activity at this time, I would see “shadow beings” out of the corner of my eye a LOT & when I would say to myself (mentally) “there is nothing there” the TV would unmute it’s self (my wife has a habit of turning the TV on, putting it on mute & then leaving the room) , writing this has made me realise I was always alone when these beings appeared.

I often would see a man standing behind my bedroom door watching me during the night too, he was human, I think he was a remote viewer.

Prior to this period I had started having back problems & eventually found a chiropractor who actually helped, he sent me for x-rays & the doctor at the x-ray place was very shocked at the damage to my spine in the neck area, he insisted to know how it had happened & wouldn’t leave it, so I made up a story about a motorcycle accident which seemed to convince him.

I have no idea what caused the damage but it could be related to an incident that happened in the period I’m covering in this part.

One night I awoke to find myself lying on a cold metal table, I couldn’t see but I felt naked.

Everything was dark apart from me & the beings to my left, light wasn’t operating as we know it.

There were beings next to / above my head that I couldn’t see too, the ones to the left were blurring out their faces & appearance, but they were very tall, possibly 9 feet tall, in the front row at least one being was wearing what appeared to be a white lab coat.

One of the beings stood in such a position as to be above my head telepathically & dispassionately told me they would be screening my heart so I wouldn’t die….then they electrocuted the **** out of me, my back was arched like a horseshoe for what seemed like forever & then I blacked out with the pain.

The following day I was in a terrible state & in absolute agony, it was a week before I could even drive the car.

In another incidence during the Christmas holidays I came around to find myself paralyzed & not able to see properly, then a woman in an earth brown uniform with brown hair leant over me and in a voice with no discernible accent instructed me very forcefully not to drink wine the following evening.

As instructed I didn’t drink any alcohol the following evening, & in the middle of the night I suddenly found myself five feet above my bed, I dropped like a stone & it woke my wife & the dog (who sleeps through anything).

I have no idea what happened as they wiped my memory, but I could make an informed guess.

I continued to see things out of the corner of my eye & various things happened in those respects that I would think are too dangerous to expand on.

The UFO thing started to make me feel I was going nuts, so I did a meditation & asked ‘internally’ about it.

That night in an attempt to distance myself from such matters I was sitting on the sofa with my wife watching Dr House when we heard what sounded like a low flying jet going slowly (like when they are coming in to land) however it didn’t go away, it just went on & on.

After 15 minutes of this constant noise I got up went outside, it was very dark but clear & there were what was unmistakably two fighter jets going very slowly, and in front of them was something that very clearly was not an aircraft.

The UFO was of the ‘orb’ type, whitish in colour, no sooner had I registered what I was looking at than the UFO streaked off, the jest tried to follow & seemed pathetic by comparison, once the jets had got up some speed the UFO began a series of classic UFO maneuvers, 90 & 180° instantaneous changes of direction apparently without losing any speed, which was in the thousands of miles per hour.

At times it went straight at the lead plane & did a 180° change in course, it must have missed the plane by a few metres !

After this brief display the orb shot off to the north at incredible speed, the jets lumbered after it with full afterburners.

I waited a while & then went back inside, a while later two fighter jets flew over heading south, back to base I presume.

A99
12-26-2016, 02:08 PM
Just a few thoughts:

It’s not uncommon for UFO/ET abductee’s and experiencers to have shadow being experiences too. It could be that if you have one universe bleeding into your own reality, other universe’s can bleed in too. And this is why many abductee’s and experiencers also have encounters with human discarnates, strange kobold-like creatures like reptilians and what-have-you and so on.

Each are on their own plane of existence that are just as physical as our own, btw. Are they embedded into our own space/dimension too? Who knows? The more energy they have and the more they are resonating with the frequency of our own plane, at any given moment, the more physically dense they are when they manifest to us. Maybe some of them have their own technology on their end to assist with all of that. I wouldn’t be surprised if that were case, especially for civilizations that are millions of years ahead of us.

A99
12-26-2016, 02:50 PM
http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-in-string-theory-all-particles-are-vibrations-on-a-tiny-rubber-band-physics-is-the-harmonies-michio-kaku-63-52-95.jpg

Sykotronik
02-14-2017, 08:54 PM
Part 9b

Not long after seeing the UFO being followed by fighter jets another very similar incident happened.

It was about midnight & I was out with the dog letting him relieve himself before bed time, when suddenly I heard the sound of low & slow jets.

I moved to where I thought my view would not be obstructed by trees and to my surprise a white glowing orb appeared from behind a nearby mountain moving up the valley just to the north of my house (that valley is at right angles to the one I live in & they were going left to right (heading east)). Two jet fighters followed the “orb” & they were flying so slowly that they were in a pronounced nose up position, probably not much above stall speed.

The “orb” was not merely a light on a third aircraft, it was about the same size as the single seat fighters & was totally silent.

Taking the dog out at midnight was something I did winter because the nights are long & it seemed a bit rough on him holding it in that long, we often encounter wild animals as we are in the middle of nowhere with an unlit road that is not visible from any houses. Wild boar are common & we also encounter other animals like pine martens, foxes, gennets, & bats, once we had a wolf charge at us that I scared off with a laser pen.

We only go 150 yards up the road & turn around, it takes about five minutes.

Then something happened that stopped the late night walks, we set off as normal at 12.05, the dog sniffed & peed as usual, we got close to the telegraph pole we turn around at,,,,,,and then we were back walking up the drive with gravel crunching under my feet, oddly the old ‘million candle power’ flashlight was still at full power as we entered the yard ( it is rechargeable, has a car main beam bulb & only lasts a few minutes).

On entering the house my wife was in bed and fast asleep which was odd, I looked at the clock and an hour & a half had passed !

I really don’t know how I went to bed, but I did have a feeling like concussion.

The fact that the light was still at full power after an hour & a half when it only lasts 5-6 mins with its 55 amp bulb proves (to me at least) that I hadn’t fallen over or anything else of that ilk, not to mention my dog has no patience & does what he wants.

Later in meditation I had a flash of being on the road near the telegraph pole in the dark, there was a kind of door or portal just above the road with blinding white light coming out, in the light I could make out the form of something humanoid.

A99
02-15-2017, 11:32 AM
Yours falls into the 'definitive lost time incident' category. On a scale from 1 to 5, it ranks right up there with number 1. Real simple. Most 'lost time incidents' are much more ambiguous than that but, in this case, this is not how it was. So, you took the dog out, which is a routine task you do every night around the same time. And like you always do, you used a light source that only lasts for a specific number of minutes before it needs to be recharged again.... AND, without even thinking about it, you expect to see your wife up and about, just like she was when you left the house 10 minutes earlier. It's the same thing, night after night ... almost like "Groundhog's Day" right? But as we can see, this time round, your routine hike to that turn-around ended up being a trip to the rabbit hole instead. Welcome to the Twilight Zone 'bro'... our travel brochures are next to the coffee maker on the table in the back of the room. A bottle of Advil is there too, in case you need it. lol

sena234
06-25-2017, 04:45 PM
Part 7

This was a difficult period, and took a long time too.

Well, I kinda got pulled slowly into a cult, it was called ‘Gnosis’ and was or rather is ( it just keeps re-appearing ) based on the books of a certain Samael Aun Weor, the problem was that a lot of he said was true, the rest you couldn’t verify if you weren’t ‘advanced’ enough so it was hard to debunk, like the buddism etc it was largely lifted from.

It was the people who ran it & the people who went mad who made me walk away in the end, and when I said people went mad, I mean really frighteningly insane.

There were practices for concentration, meditation, astral projection, raising the kundalini and so on, it became clear that no one had any success with any of them !

During those years my health deteriorated, shortly after meeting the woman that was to become my wife it collapsed completely, I sold my business & turned my limited attention & even more limited attention to rebuilding a 4x4, engine gearboxes etc, it kept me sane.
Hi Sykotronic,
Thanks for your very interesting story. When I lived in England a number of years ago I too attended meetings of a group based on the teachings of Samuel Aun Weor. I am aware that there was more than one such group. The meetings I attended were in Bristol first, and then in Birmingham. I think the years I attended were from about 1996 to 1999. There was a lot of emphasis on astral projection, which I never succeded in achieving. In the end I found that I was becoming quite depressed, so I stopped attending.

Sykotronik
08-20-2017, 11:50 PM
Hi Sykotronic,
Thanks for your very interesting story. When I lived in England a number of years ago I too attended meetings of a group based on the teachings of Samuel Aun Weor. I am aware that there was more than one such group. The meetings I attended were in Bristol first, and then in Birmingham. I think the years I attended were from about 1996 to 1999. There was a lot of emphasis on astral projection, which I never succeded in achieving. In the end I found that I was becoming quite depressed, so I stopped attending.

That is probably just after I left & the the main group collapsed. There have been follow on groups ever since, I'm glad you didn't get dragged in even though I suspect the people you encountered were were on the mild end of it all.

The core teachings were based on buddhism which I'm now convinced is pure deception to open people up to god knows what, just like the new age movement & "wicca" (which is a construct).

The heart of buddism is not meditation, it's rituals aimed at "binding" the devotees with their so called master in the astral, just like all pagan rituals.

If anyone thinks this is way off, then I invite you to do the research, its all out there, ditch your beliefs & look at the meta data !

calikid
08-21-2017, 02:11 PM
That is probably just after I left & the the main group collapsed. There have been follow on groups ever since, I'm glad you didn't get dragged in even though I suspect the people you encountered were were on the mild end of it all.

The core teachings were based on buddhism which I'm now convinced is pure deception to open people up to god knows what, just like the new age movement & "wicca" (which is a construct).

The heart of buddism is not meditation, it's rituals aimed at "binding" the devotees with their so called master in the astral, just like all pagan rituals.

If anyone thinks this is way off, then I invite you to do the research, its all out there, ditch your beliefs & look at the meta data !

Sykotronik, this is the Sanctuary board.
Outright sweeping general condemnation of Buddha and Wiccan is basically an attack.
Sanctuary is a place where members can express their ideas/beliefs WITHOUT fear of recrimination.
In the future, please express your opinions on this board in a less hostile manner.

Thanks,
Calikid - MOD

Sykotronik
08-23-2017, 09:30 PM
Sykotronik, this is the Sanctuary board.
Outright sweeping general condemnation of Buddha and Wiccan is basically an attack.
Sanctuary is a place where members can express their ideas/beliefs WITHOUT fear of recrimination.
In the future, please express your opinions on this board in a less hostile manner.

Thanks,
Calikid - MOD

OK, sorry about that, I thought I was clear enough that it's just my opinion, & anyone can question me as to why I have come to the conclusions I have, which I may & will change should further data present it self.

It worries me where people end up, I've spoken to some seriously messed up dead people & they can't do anything about it over there, you can only really sort a lot of things here so it seems.

(BTW by wicca I am not talking about real witchcraft / cunning men/ women, it's not the same thing)

A99
08-24-2017, 03:11 AM
It worries me where people end up, I've spoken to some seriously messed up dead people & they can't do anything about it over there, you can only really sort a lot of things here so it seems.

Talk about your feelings about your above statement. If I was in your shoes where those 'dead'ones I was communicating with said that, I think I would find that a little unsettling.

Is that how you feel about it too? And why?

Note: The Sanctuary is a JUDGEMENT-FREE ZONE.

Sykotronik
08-25-2017, 09:59 PM
Talk about your feelings about your above statement. If I was in your shoes where those 'dead'ones I was communicating with said that, I think I would find that a little unsettling.

Is that how you feel about it too? And why?

Note: The Sanctuary is a JUDGEMENT-FREE ZONE.

A lot about the predicament of a lot of dead people is unsettling, very often magnetically attached to places, objects & "guru" type people (not necessarily gurus, film & sport stars too for ex)

I find the lack of detachment from materialism & people results in situations I don't want to find myself in !

Hard to go into details without either getting into very personal info when I'm trying to be anonymous & also not saying anything outside the sanctuary remit.

Had a UFO turn up over my house that I was notified of by a fighter jet doing a tight turn & then shooting off the other night, I need to do a proper post about it.

Sykotronik
08-27-2017, 08:01 PM
The following relates to something I talked about in this post http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2420-An-Ontological-Voyage-With-Added-Woo-Woo-!&p=49000&viewfull=1#post49000

Not long after I ended up buying the book on runes as a teenager I went into a wood on what seemed like an auspicious day & ceremonially cut a branch from an ash tree.

This I then carved into the requisite number of staves for a set of runes, which I then painted on with my own blood, with all the intensity a teenage boy can muster.

I got some soft black leather from somewhere & made a little pouch for them.

For some reason or other I kept these runes by my bed ever since, in a bedside drawer.

Now that I'm trying to disentangle myself from all this stuff it suddenly hit me how stupid it was to have them, a blood pact between myself & this unseen occult force that I have come to link with abductions & seeing ufos.

I prepared the logburner with the bag of runes on a pile of kindling, said some prayers, & then set fire to it & said more prayers.

Later that night, well after dusk & single fighter plane seemed to come from nowhere & do a tight circle around the village.

Due to previous experiences I lunged out of the door as fast as I could, the jet had already gone out of sight, so I stepped out onto the yard and turned around to look straight up. There directly above the house was a clear but small blue-green light pulse, it flashed three times, & then descended extremely fast as a blue-green "dot" & shot off to the west at a speed that was well into the thousands of mph.

I think I got my proof these things are all part of the same thing !

Sykotronik
08-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Part 9c, More Reptilians...

One morning in early 2014 I awoke with a strange tenderness on my spine, right between the shoulder blades, and a terrible feelings of disorientation, dread & dispair.

When I felt my back its was very sore & there was a mark like a small puncture wound, which became more irritating as the day went on (frankly it was driving me mad), by evening it felt like there was a tiny bit if fine wire sticking out, so I used a venom suction machine on it & which seemed to do the trick, but I could not see an object in what had come out, but then I could no longer feel this little sharp thing sticking out either.

Then a couple of weeks later after it had healed the same thing happened again, this time I saw the “implant” it looked like a short (5- 6 mm long) piece of wire, but within seconds it “disolved” into the watery blood that came out with it (againg using a venom pump), this might have happened a third time, the memories are vague now, and I was not in a good way.

During this time on an mental & emotional level I was getting worse & worse, the sense of futility & dread were off the scales, only the sense of duty to my wife kept me here, the blackness was so engulfing I don't think I could have even spelt love, never mind felt it.

Long ago I discovered that a sense of duty can be used as leverage against such states, probably because it comes from the reptilian part of the brain (rather ironically as I shall get to).

To make matters worse I was getting triggered by all kinds of things which caused surges of cortisol, leaving me unable to sleep & exhausted.

I struggled & fought to “get it together” and eventually managed to get into a deep meditation, which culminated in a memory surging to the surface, after which I very rapidly got back to my old self.

The memory was short but extremely intense, I am certain its a memory due to the way it felt, it certainly wasn't a dream or imagination.

I was in a state of blackout when what felt like someone was drilling a hole in my spine with a small red hot drill woke my consciousness from a very deep state of shut down, my body was completely paralysed.

I was laid on my right side on a metal table & some thing was behind me, I was aware of a “hand” on my left arm holding me in place.

However all that was swamped by the loud cracking sound of what sounded like bones, and the overwhelming odour of hot blood and innards, the sort of blood smell that only comes from inside of a large animal when its being gutted.

As my eyes came into focus in front of me was another metal operating table parallel to mine 3-4 m away, with two large Reptoids one either side of the table, the one my side had its back to me & blocked a clear view of the other one, I could smell them despite the sickly stench of blood too.

On the table was something I never want to see again, there was what looked like a young man with darkish skin, he was on his back, where his left arm should have been there was a gaping wound, & his chest was open like in an autopsy, the Reptoid was in front of his lower abdomen & pelvis, and there were no legs the other side of the Reptoid on the bottom half of the table.

The guys face from the ear forward, around the chin & forehead was also missing.

At this point everything went black.

Shortly after getting the memory back I wrote this;

It is now 5 days later and the memory is in mind any time I am not busy or reading, so its been enough time to mull it over whilst its still very fresh, and what has formed over the last couple of days is that it was some kind of communication in a very reptilian way, they were letting me know something in their brutal & direct way, not enough to tell me anything of great value other than I have some meaning, value or purpose to them, beyond being a lump of meat.

My suspicions are around spines & psychic abilities, possibly spinal fluid & intense fear too.

Last year I had some spine X-rays done for my chiropractor, the radiologist came out of his booth holding the x-ray & stared at me, he then said “why are you not in a wheel chair!” such is the state of my spine.

My lower spine often feels like it isn’t attached to my pelvis on a morning, & the shooting pain is beyond pain, everything just seems to “short circuit”, I can’t even see or think.

The thing between the shoulders has left a legacy too, & it’s hard to sleep because of it.

All these abductions seem to happen just after Christmas in the early new year for some reason.

A99
08-28-2017, 12:20 AM
I haven't read your last posts here yet but good that you've got your experiences documented in a public venue so experiencer researchers can easily access it. As I mentioned before, I have trouble reading other experiencer's personal testimonials about their experiences and encounters. I'm hoping someday that will change and I believe I have much to look forward to if and when that happens. :)

lycaeus
02-20-2018, 05:20 AM
One night I awoke to find myself lying on a cold metal table, I couldn’t see but I felt naked.

Everything was dark apart from me & the beings to my left, light wasn’t operating as we know it.

There were beings next to / above my head that I couldn’t see too, the ones to the left were blurring out their faces & appearance, but they were very tall, possibly 9 feet tall, in the front row at least one being was wearing what appeared to be a white lab coat.

One of the beings stood in such a position as to be above my head telepathically & dispassionately told me they would be screening my heart so I wouldn’t die….then they electrocuted the **** out of me, my back was arched like a horseshoe for what seemed like forever & then I blacked out with the pain.

Interesting thread. This part stood out to me because I remember something similar happening to me. It didn't seem like a dream, but a real memory. I was on a metal table, with beings around, and one of them hit me on the head which electrocuted my whole body. It made me shake like I was having a big seizure, really intense. That's all I remember.

The part about being dropped into bed I experienced too. That phenomena has to be pretty common with abductees.

The surgical procedures sound intense. My friend who is an abductee described something similar. His chest was cut open, and there was some yellow-green liquid involved... weird stuff... I also had trouble sleeping pretty much all my life. i think this stuff sits in our subconscious minds. Its important to address this dark stuff and also let it go and enjoy some fun things in life. Anyways thanks for sharing man!

Sykotronik
02-27-2018, 01:07 PM
Interesting thread. This part stood out to me because I remember something similar happening to me. It didn't seem like a dream, but a real memory. I was on a metal table, with beings around, and one of them hit me on the head which electrocuted my whole body. It made me shake like I was having a big seizure, really intense. That's all I remember.

The part about being dropped into bed I experienced too. That phenomena has to be pretty common with abductees.

The surgical procedures sound intense. My friend who is an abductee described something similar. His chest was cut open, and there was some yellow-green liquid involved... weird stuff... I also had trouble sleeping pretty much all my life. i think this stuff sits in our subconscious minds. Its important to address this dark stuff and also let it go and enjoy some fun things in life. Anyways thanks for sharing man!

Thanks for the reply Lycaeus, whilst it's very disturbing that anyone else should have experienced anything remotely similar it is also reassuring in a personal way for me as it adds weight to it not being my imagination or a crazy dream.

I think ingproblems with sleep & things sitting in the subconscious mind are very much linked, I think we sink into that subconscious realm when we sleep, apparently we dream in REM & the other states too, such as night terrors which don't have dreams the waking mind can remember, the person just wakes up screaming, which I did for years.

Making the most of the fun things in life is good advice, make the most of beauty & love too.

:thumbup: