PDA

View Full Version : State of The Union Presidential Address to the Nation

nibs
01-25-2012, 04:05 AM
Most of what you guys around this place talk about -bores me to tears... lol

Umm let's talk about what's important for a change

Joe Biden is definitely a hybrid alien of some sort. Moving past that he's a pig.

Anyone who watched the speech tonight understands why he was hired for the job he was. Sitting behind the president at first just picking his nose on public television. Allrighty then...

Then proceeding to send several text messages or so it looked like. To Scratching non stop his sideburns. (he looked like a dog scratching behind his ears) What's up with that?

Then falling asleep for a couple of minutes??

We have serious problems... LOL I'm pretty sure he leaned left and right several times to pass gas too.

-----------------

Pretty funny address. Let the new bankers know----we won't put up with what the old bankers pulled!!!!! HAAAAAA bout fell of my chair.. Be ye aware you new bankers!!!

The whole speech was pretty funny..

-----------
edit to add: Can a mod or admin please fix the spelling "presidential" in the Title? Can't seem to from my end.

Chris
01-25-2012, 04:38 AM
Fixed the spelling of Presidential

rdunk
01-25-2012, 04:45 AM
I knew it was going to be nothing but a campaign speech anyway, so i just did not watch it. This POTUS is a liar, and there is no truth in him, as he has proven over and over this past three years. The only thing I want to hear from him is........."I resign"! Otherwise we will work to get him out of office in November 2012!

norenrad
01-25-2012, 01:58 PM
That's a relief, I thought I as the only one.

atmjjc
01-25-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm pretty sure he leaned left and right several times to pass gas too.

Na, that was Obama passing gas and Biden leaning over to get a whiff.:cool:

Doc
01-25-2012, 02:57 PM
"I don't have time for this Jibber-Jabber." ~Mr. T :biggrin2:

norenrad
01-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Na, that was Obama passing gas and Biden leaning over to get a whiff.:cool:

:lmao:

southerncross
01-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I just didn't have the strength to sit through yet another self serving speech.

That said, I am concerned there is a very real chance he will be reelected.
The devil you know vs. the devil you don't paradigm.
Reminds me of Rome when the Generals rolled the dice for the throne.
And now the WH is rattling the sabers at Iran.
I suppose they have to do something with all those returning PTSD soldiers.

Oy.

murmur
01-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Not a Obama fan....but his speech kicked ass compared to the Republican bickering.

Too bad he can't pay for everything he wants to do....and too bad there have been no perp walks for any of the financial crimes

Basically...all talk no action.....but most folks will buy into his hype.....and he comes across much better than any of the repubs

Romney, Gingrich and Santorum have no shot.

Ron Paul is the only one that can take votes from Obama....but he is a long shot, even though possible

norenrad
01-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Gingrich would tear Obama up! Ya-boooy!!!

southerncross
01-25-2012, 11:14 PM
I agree with the perp walks. Plenty of offenders of both party persuasions. Money knows no loyalty.

The Republicans could still bring in another candidate. Not done normally, but the rules allow it.
Would make for a fascinating race.

murmur
01-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Gingrich would tear Obama up! Ya-boooy!!!

Two words

Open Marriage

rdunk
01-25-2012, 11:28 PM
norenrad, I believe you are right. It really does appear that Obama is just a "front man" for somebody(s). He pretty much came out of no where, and left to his own, he can hardly get out a factual statement. Someone is telling him what to do, and what to say. And all of it is directed at taking this country down, relative to our way of thinking, and our way of willing to work to have a life one wants. He is headed toward a big government that has a dependent population that does what the government says to do.

I am concerned that possibly no one else (currently running) but Gingrich can beat Obama to the ground in the real debates, and in the election. Santorum would be my choice, but he won't make it there either.

southerncross
01-27-2012, 02:30 AM
You realize if he is reelected he'll go for the biggest power grab in history, don't you? Read between the lines.
Do we really think they'll change the Executive Branch and not grab more power?
How much more consolidated power does he need?

Here’s what Obama said (according to prepared remarks):

" The executive branch also needs to change. Too often, it’s inefficient, outdated and remote. That’s why I’ve asked this Congress to grant me the authority to consolidate the federal bureaucracy so that our Government is leaner, quicker, and more responsive to the needs of the American people."

norenrad
01-27-2012, 02:46 AM
There is definitely something going on and you can bet it's bigger than the Presidency.