PDA

View Full Version : Bosnian Pyrimads Signal Decoded?

Chris
06-24-2012, 04:45 PM
On Friday, June 22nd, Kevin Smith hosted Mike Tate on his show. Mike claims to have decoded a transmission that is purportedly emanating from the tallest of the pyramids in Bosnia.

Here is a link to Mike's website which contains an explanation of how he decoded the transmission along with a transcript and audio files of the decoded message. (I've listened to it and I can't understand any of it but you never know....):

"The recent discovery of the Bosnian Pyramids in Visoko, Bosnia by Dr. Semir Osmanagić has created worldwide interest among scholars and scientists alike, not to mention the fascination and curiosity sparked in the minds of the general public. Against scrutiny and overwhelming amounts of skepticism the "Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids" received international validation when observed by many well respected professionals in the various fields of science and has proven to be the largest (220 meter high) and the oldest (10,000-12,000 years old) known pyramids on the planet. This mass concentrated effort of analysis led to the discovery of an unexplained energetic radiation found inside, as well as above, the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. Further analysis revealed an Ultrasonic Frequency Beam being emitted from the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun out towards space, with the strength of the frequency becoming stronger the further it traveled away from the Sun Pyramid....."

http://www.piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-news/item/8073-bosnian-pyramid-ultrasound-frequency-decoded.html

Dragonfire
06-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Great story, it will be interesting to see what comes later.

CasperParks
06-24-2012, 07:18 PM
I've been wondering about the Bosnian Pyrimads.

southerncross
06-25-2012, 10:42 PM
This thing just fascinates me. It got such ridicule in the beginning, but these researchers very well may get the last laugh.

southerncross
09-20-2012, 03:35 AM
Samples taken from the Bosnia pyramid, trench 4a on the north side on June 6th 2012 have been radio carboned to 24,800 yrs ago. This was reported on Earthfiles.com. More information is coming.

Very exciting information. The wood sample was located just above a stone block layer. This is just awesome.

Garuda
09-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Samples taken from the Bosnia pyramid, trench 4a on the north side on June 6th 2012 have been radio carboned to 24,800 yrs ago. This was reported on Earthfiles.com. More information is coming.

Very exciting information. The wood sample was located just above a stone block layer. This is just awesome.

24 800 years ago... It's getting more and more interesting!

Garuda
09-20-2012, 07:43 PM
There's a (new?) web site dedicated to this: http://www.bosnianpyramidofthesun.com/

And it comes with its own YouTube video channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BosnianPyramidsTV/featured?feature=context

majicbar
09-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Might the pyramid be an alien sentinel, much as with Arthur C. Clark's 2001, maybe the pyramid sends out a signal until we interfere and then the aliens come to see what we have done.