PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

Garuda
12-05-2011, 05:03 AM
Welcome all, to our new home.

We have not completed all rooms yet, but are actively working on doing so.

In the mean time, look around, sign up, and start posting! :cool:

If you have any questions, staff will be more than happy to help you.

nibs
12-05-2011, 05:32 AM
Manuel Gosh, am I really welcome? Here? I'm such a horrible person.............. Praise the devil!!!! not.............. lol.

Garuda
12-05-2011, 05:34 AM
Manuel Gosh, am I really welcome? Here? I'm such a horrible person.............. Praise the devil!!!! not.............. lol.

yep, you're welcome here :)

Doc
12-05-2011, 05:37 AM
Welcome, nibs!

murmur
12-05-2011, 05:43 AM
Wow...glad to see nibulia.

I miss Doug

nibs
12-05-2011, 05:50 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhh I miss you guys!!! Got that dang 9-5 thing tomorrow but it's nice to be heard. Thank you. I miss Doug too. Think of him daily.

Hope ScaRZ will fire up a new thread here.!! If so we should discuss that funky Kolbin bible. lol.. He'll get a kick out of that..

Glad to see the more sensible minds survive. = co admins...

Alan

Doc
12-05-2011, 05:55 AM
Thank you, Alan.

Fore
12-05-2011, 07:17 AM
ooOOh,

The carpet is clean!

Hi All,
You might not remember me? :biggrin2::angel_not::das

spacemaverick
12-05-2011, 07:25 AM
spacemaverick here. Good to hear from you all. :cool::cool:

newyorklily
12-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Welcome to The OutPost, fore and spacemaverick! Glad you could be here.

norenrad
12-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Glad to be here. Don't mind me while I try out the new digs.

Lee
12-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the OutPost, all!

As Garuda said, the forum is really still in it's construction phase, but we just couldn't wait any longer. Feedback welcome.

AJoiner
12-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Do you see me now?

ScaRZ
12-05-2011, 07:59 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen.

Sure is good to see some of you guys who have been missing for a good while.:biggrin2:

I also miss Etherian and think of him almost every day.

tl2
12-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Hi all. Had to stick a 2 after my old user name. Gonna take a look around. :) May I ask why this new forum has come about? Its a bit out of the blue. Did I miss something?

tl2
12-05-2011, 08:09 PM
I always disliked proboards. All the other forums I use are like this. Much better layout and very simple.

calikid
12-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen.

Sure is good to see some of you guys who have been missing for a good while.:biggrin2:

I also miss Etherian and think of him almost every day.

Hi Scarz,
Nice to see you too.

I was just thinking earlier today how Eth will never see this forum.
Funny how new beginnings can bring our past losses into focus.

Anyway, enjoy your stay.

calikid
12-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Do you see me now?

We do see you, and you look great! :)

Zaggan
12-05-2011, 11:16 PM
Good to see you ScaRZ.. now if Rick shows up we have a show..

Chris
12-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Welcome to The Outpost Forum AJ and ScaRZ!

Dragonfire
12-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Hi Everybody,

Good to see you all here. We need to get some content, and with all your help, it will happen:biggrin2:

I too miss Doug. I use to have lunch with him when I got down his way. Damn, I still owe him one, it was my turn. Guess I'll get that one later:rolleyes:

Fore
12-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Welcome to the OutPost, all!

As Garuda said, the forum is really still in it's construction phase, but we just couldn't wait any longer. Feedback welcome.

I would like to say -->I AM SORRY!<--

I didn't mean to make things premature. Hopefully this forum software is much more stable than Proboards.

Dragonfire
12-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Hi fore,

I don't believe it was your fault, but that's just me :yes:

Garuda
12-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Do you see me now?

I think I do... :)

neverwas
12-12-2011, 01:10 AM
the last few days proboards has been REALLY hard to get on, seems like things are running smoothly here.
fore, or whomever did this, I think it's running nicely, does have some nice features, definitely easier to use.
I just have to get use to it.
might feel comfy after a while. I like the dark skin, hope I don't have to put it on every time I sign in.
it's nice to know that there are over 2oo signed up here.
I do hope ScaRZ will have time to make a thread here too. I've been connecting a few more dots lately.
If I didn't have so much hell trying to post like at proboards I might actually put more in.
Now lets see if I can get off the om addiction (somewhat)
aka-vectorian here

newyorklily
12-12-2011, 06:07 AM
the last few days proboards has been REALLY hard to get on, seems like things are running smoothly here.
fore, or whomever did this, I think it's running nicely, does have some nice features, definitely easier to use.
I just have to get use to it.
might feel comfy after a while. I like the dark skin, hope I don't have to put it on every time I sign in.
it's nice to know that there are over 2oo signed up here.
I do hope ScaRZ will have time to make a thread here too. I've been connecting a few more dots lately.
If I didn't have so much hell trying to post like at proboards I might actually put more in.
Now lets see if I can get off the om addiction (somewhat)
aka-vectorian here

Welcome, neverwas! I'm glad you could join us.

Yes, Musado, Garuda, Doc, Lee, Chris and Calikid did a great job building this place. And the people who have joined have contributed lots of interesting posts to read and discuss. I am finding it to be a very enjoyable place to be. I hope you will too.

Lee
12-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Welcome, neverwas and thanks for the kind words. :cool:

As for skins, I'm afraid that's work in progress at the moment. VB have recently updated their software and so it is almost impossible for us to put together a workable template. Hopefully we'll get that resolved early in the new year. Our aim is to make at least two skins available, one light and one dark.