PDA

View Full Version : The Gulf Breeze Six

Flying Tiger Comics
08-06-2012, 08:30 AM
The Gulf Breeze Six

On July 9, 1990, six US military intelligence analysts from the 701st Military Intelligence Brigade at Augsburg, West Germany, at that time the biggest NSA (National Security Agency) listening post in the world outside the United States, deserted their posts, somehow convinced that the end of the world was nigh. It is one of the most extra-ordinary stories…

http://flyingtigercomics.blogspot.com.au/2011/10/gulf-breeze-six.html

CasperParks
08-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Interesting read.

Flying Tiger Comics
08-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Most people with an interest / researchers really seriously don't spend enough time on these types of events. They are not rare, they are prolific; they directly crossover and form a missing link between abductees, contactees, psychic UFO phenomena and "nuts and bolts" encounters. In other words, they are a Rosetta Stone. And yet because they don't fit preconceived ideas- down the memory hole they drift.

It reminds me strongly of the different reception Peter Levenda and Richard Dolan typically get. Levenda provides detailed evidence of truly weird linkages, JFK and UFO overlap, names, dates, photographs. Dolan provides no detail, no records of his own and no photographic evidence. But he purveys that happe millenial concept of disclosure like Bart Simpson repeating "Krusty is coming" over and over again.

Levenda is on the right track. Gulf Breeze Six (and the legion of others- UMMO, Spectra, The Council of Nine etc.) is another piece of the same puzzle imo.

murmur
08-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Dan Smith told this story a couple of years ago.....fascinating

majicbar
08-11-2012, 10:16 PM
I've always wondered if this was a CIA psyops operation to detect how easily a group of analysts might be driven off the edge when fed a plausible but bogus story, with the worry that the Russians might feed a false story to cover an otherwise truly dangerous operation. Remember, Russian analysts had falsely thought that Regan was going to conduct a surprise attack on the Soviets and they thus became stressed and were ready to do a preemptive strike upon us. We are only as good as our analysis of the shadows cast on the back of the walls of the cave, sometimes they are only as good as the shamans we have to read those shadows.

A99
08-11-2012, 11:32 PM
"When some of Safire’s prophecies, both minor and significant, started to come true, one stating the exact dynamics and the number of casualties of a mayor earthquake in Iran (292,236 deaths), it convinced the six that they were dealing with genuine trans-human encounters."

Well, that's quite an experiment on the part of NSA ... one that is able to make predictions that actually come true. Predictions that predict when an earthquake is going to happen. What country it's going to happen in ... including the EXACT number of casualties!!

majicbar
08-12-2012, 03:22 AM
"When some of Safire’s prophecies, both minor and significant, started to come true, one stating the exact dynamics and the number of casualties of a mayor earthquake in Iran (292,236 deaths), it convinced the six that they were dealing with genuine trans-human encounters."

Well, that's quite an experiment on the part of NSA ... one that is able to make predictions that actually come true. Predictions that predict when an earthquake is going to happen. What country it's going to happen in ... including the EXACT number of casualties!!

And if they are in contact with aliens that are time travelers, then they have an edge in feeding disinformation, even if some of the total is true, which is the way one most successfully crafts disinformation.

Fore
08-12-2012, 04:51 AM
And if they are in contact with aliens that are time travelers, then they have an edge in feeding disinformation, even if some of the total is true, which is the way one most successfully crafts disinformation.They don't have to be time travelers in order to know the future or craft a story to convince people of something.

If standard [non-"time traveling"] alien can view 1 month or 3 months into future events using advanced physics, then you can convince anyone of anything. You can probably convince anyone they are Jesus or the "chosen one" (and often they do) if you apply Synchronistic events.

People work a certain way and they tend reason a certain way. The flaw is in their predisposed nature to assume things without knowing for certain if they are true or not. (Then again, it is a trait that has kept ancient man alive when faced with probable realities of imminent danger. So no one should really fault them for being human)

I <cough>"Think"<cough> aliens love "Synchronicity" as a tool. It is a pretty cheap way in terms of convincing people that everything said must be true if all other points are. Putting ideas into someones head is easy if you trigger natural features found in someones head.

I hear the UFO community is especially <cough> <cough> fond of Synchronicity. Gee, I wonder why...? ;) UFOlogy is also littered with "apparently" synchronistic meetings between important people whom will eventually form networks of ideas and propagate them across vast distances around the world. It is also full of synchronistic meetings of non-important people whom are brought together to form new disinformation campaigns. (Union of the unwitting stooges?)

Everyone thinks the CIA has a hand in every situation and has the world cornered at every turn. Even when they don't.

But hey, it might make a good cover story if everyone blames the CIA for every weird event.

A99
08-12-2012, 09:58 AM
This is so strange. Shortly before I posted my comment below about how, back in the early 90's, that Gulf Breeze group received a prediction about an earthquake coming up in Iran and how many would die in it where that prediction turned out to be true, Iran, as a matter of fact, had just, in this present time, experienced 2 big earthquakes in a row that caused the deaths of 220 or more people. At the time when I posted the comment below that I have in quotes, I had no knowledge of those 2 earthquakes and in fact, it was not until an hour later that I saw it splashed all over Google's News page.
However, this is not to show any disrespect for the poor souls who died in those most recent earthquakes but just wanted to point out that it was such a coincidence that I was talking about a quake in Iran that happened back in the early nineties only to find out that 2 quakes had just hit that same area resulting in a significant loss of lives again.

A99
08-15-2012, 05:06 AM
11:55 pm SF
If only there was a way to predict earthquakes...

A99
08-15-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm kinda freaking out now because last night, at 11:55 PM, I abruptly woke up after I seemed to have stopped breathing for a few seconds or so. Then I heard a voice in my head say "San Francisco". That's all it said ... nothing more but the first thing that came to my mind was to check my computer to see if there was an earthquake in that area. By the way, I do not suffer from sleep apnea so it was a very unusual occurance for me to stop breathing like that but for me, along with that voice saying "San Francisco" I honestly felt like what had just happened was significant in some way. So checked the news and was much relieved that there was no news of any earthquake in that area especially because I have family living in that area. Then I came on here and posted the time when I got that message and "SF" for San Francisco in the post before this one. By then it was a little after 12 midnight.
Well, just a few minutes ago, I googled "When will San Francisco be hit with an earthquake again" and after logging on to a couple of websites on that, I found the following site with a graph on it. And what do you know but there is a graph on that page entitled "San Francisco Earthquake Risk" that is showing August 15th, today, as the highest earthquake risk day in that area! When I saw that, my jaw dropped down to the floor... here's the graph:
Source: http://www.quakeprediction.com/GraphCalifornia.html

I'm just posting all of this for documentation because when I see such coincidences as one like this, I take note of it.
The image below is on that page too.

------------------------------------------------
Just checked that site and apparently it is connected to an earthquake forecast website where anyone who thinks there is going to be an earthquake somewhere can post their prediction.
So the graph and map is from somebody's prediction who is a member of that site.

I'm still taking a note of it anyway because of what happened last night i.e. stopped breathing, woke up and simultaneously heard a voice that said "San Francisco".