PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

redneckradioman
08-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Howdy folks I'm Royce Holleman aka Royce (The Redneck Radio Man) I'm a paranormal internet radio talk show host I have owned and hosted my own show for 6 years now I'm married with my 25th anniversery September 1 st I have 3 boys ages 17 to 22 only one left in school and I'm a heavy student of all paranormal phenomena

CasperParks
08-29-2012, 11:18 PM
Howdy folks I'm Royce Holleman aka Royce (The Redneck Radio Man) I'm a paranormal internet radio talk show host I have owned and hosted my own show for 6 years now I'm married with my 25th anniversery September 1 st I have 3 boys ages 17 to 22 only one left in school and I'm a heavy student of all paranormal phenomena

Welcome to Outpost Form

:ufo:

Garuda
08-30-2012, 05:40 AM

Welcome aboard!

What's the URL for your talk show?

A99
09-04-2012, 05:26 PM

I've heard of you before! Glad you're here because I too am a student and researcher on paranormal phenomena! Looking forward to conversing with you on those topics!

Doc
09-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Welcome, Royce! Nice to have you here. :cool:

redneckradioman
09-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome I apologize for not responding sooner the forum never sent notification of your responses guess I need to check my profile settings to the guy who asked for my url its http://www.paranormalpalace.com/ I will try to keep up better in the future if I can thanks everyone