Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigelow Funding and Research into the SkinWalker ranch

Ep 3 is up. Even more technical problems!

Thanks again Longeyes . . .

For the infrared imaging it may have been better for them to do it at night as there would have been less ambient heat from the sunshine.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    For the infrared imaging it may have been better for them to do it at night as there would have been less ambient heat from the sunshine.
    Yeah good point, also think they should use some psychics. The place is showing signs of the paranormal they might get a few more clues.

Someone recommended watching this and it gives a good insight into the Navajo perspective of Skinwalkers

Ep 4 up and it's a cracker.

Great interview with Travis

Some highlights thanks to David Haith...

In the linked interview Skinwalker Ranch History Channel show scientist Travis Taylor has some pretty wild theories as to what's going on ranging from quantum physics entanglement, crashed spaceships or asteroids to super technology from thousands of years in the future.

Asked what the phenemena is NOT, Travis Taylor replied:

"It's definitely not the government classified program. I've spoken to folks within the

government and and at various levels in these meetings and and they are just as baffled by this as we are.

We actually had the Attorney General I believe it was of Utah come out there and tell us that he's concerned about it as well. They have no idea what it is. The governor of Utah has no idea what it is.

So what we know it's not, is you know like you see in science fiction shows or whatever is the the Air Force or the Army or the Navy playing tricks on people just to see what happens. It's not some new crowd control weapon or anything like that which you know I've had that as a potential idea sure - but until I made the measurements I made and realized that we do not have the technology to create these phenomena even if you allowed for some super top secret program to be 10 or 15 years ahead of modern technology. This is hundreds, maybe thousands of years ahead of what we have, whatever this is."

Travis even wonders whether an alien spaceship crashed on the area millions of years ago!

Early in the interview he said: "I would say I'm in the upper 90 percent convinced that there was a crash of a large object, whether it was a comet or an asteroid or you know an alien spacecraft. Yeah you know something hit there in the order of 10,000 to millions of years ago and I have no idea how to figure out what that is.

I mean we have two serious Geological Surveys to figure that out. You can look at Google Earth and looks like from the east to the west it hits, which is typical of an asteroid or a comet type impact. You can see the Salt Flats were thrown from the impact and the salt flats are all on the west side of the impact crater. "

Travis also suggested the phenomena could be quantum related and be connected to "entanglement".

He said "We started working some of the math out - if we wanted to recreate that you

know what would it take. And the only thing we came up with was that some large energy event happened in the past and in the future and is somehow quantum connected through time. And that just makes no sense and it's a science fiction crazy concept."

I am really enjoying the Skinwalker Ranch mistery
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    I am really enjoying the Skinwalker Ranch mystery
    Hi DF,
    Do you mean in general? Or are you "enjoying" one of the Skinwalker programs in particular?

There is the Skinwalker Ranch series currently playing History Channel (4 episodes so far, Ep.5 scheduled for next week).
    or The recent (March 2020) Ancient Aliens episode about Skinwalker ranch.
    or the Podcast mentioned above.
    Or all of the above? LoL.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

The history channel series. Haven't seen the podcast yet. Did see the ancient aliens episode.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes