Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bigelow Funding and Research into the SkinWalker ranch

Has anyone else been following the last season. Thought it's been the best yet.
    The experiments have been superb, could prehaps do without so many rockets, but the LIDAR and high speed cameras are fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Has anyone else been following the last season. Thought it's been the best yet.
    The experiments have been superb, could prehaps do without so many rockets, but the LIDAR and high speed cameras are fantastic.
    Yeah, though this upcoming episode may be the last for the season.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Did the latest episode that was on this week have any new content or was it more of a summary of the season kind of like what was done last week? Specifically I'm interested in previews of what may be coming up for the next season.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Not really just a round up of the series.
    But sounds like they have very advanced plans for the whole ranch for the future.
    They are going to make sure anything that gets into that airspace is captured somehow

Hi Guys really interesting guest on this show

Dr Jim Segala worked under Hal Puthoff for many years, worked on injuries people suffered at the Ranch under Bigelow, still works alongside Travis Taylor and others.
    He's come up with a unique sensor that picks up quite a few different readings including gamma rays and gravitational anomalies via a gyroscope. His results seems very impressive and the science very sound. Distortions in the gravitational field especially in over 300 instances could be corrolated to anamalous events.
    Doesn't really start until about 30mins in. @47 30 host asks him about GREMLIN a sensor the military are working on and Jim says yes he was asked to consult on that.
    Doty makes an apppearance near the start seems Tom Fessler has quite a group going who sit in on these chats.

The Gremlin funny how AARO are suggesting this when there's nothing to look at ???

https://www.space.com/pentagon-ufo-u...nomalies-orbit

Another interview with him here