Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello Friends...

Being a student of human existence I am continuously striving to find the truth about mysteries that surround our world every day.

While my list seems to change quite often, some of the things I am currently attempting to understand and comprehend are meanings behind genuine crop circles, vortex math and it relationship to free energy, the truth behind alien exchange program, and human perspective behind abductions and sightings.

I look forward to sharing and chatting with likeminded people who can accept thoughts and ideas outside the norm. Some of my thoughts will be thoroughly researched and investigated…. others may be just a crazy idea that comes from that inner voice inside one’s head that may make other people view things in a different light. I just hope my contributions are helpful to others...

Anyways…. That’s a little bit about me….

blu

Quote Originally Posted by Blucottoncandy View Post
    Hello Friends...

Being a student of human existence I am continuously striving to find the truth about mysteries that surround our world every day.

While my list seems to change quite often, some of the things I am currently attempting to understand and comprehend are meanings behind genuine crop circles, vortex math and it relationship to free energy, the truth behind alien exchange program, and human perspective behind abductions and sightings.

I look forward to sharing and chatting with likeminded people who can accept thoughts and ideas outside the norm. Some of my thoughts will be thoroughly researched and investigated…. others may be just a crazy idea that comes from that inner voice inside one’s head that may make other people view things in a different light. I just hope my contributions are helpful to others...

Anyways…. That’s a little bit about me….

blu
    Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Look forward to interacting.