Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Psychic Stuff

They've done a rewrite of the Pope Francis wiki page and that part about him naming himself after St. Francis of Assisi has been been restored. Someone removed that information shortly after I first logged onto that page because apparently some were saying that he named himself after the other St. Francis but that turned out to not true. There's information on that page about all of that.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Francis
    He was elected pope on 13 March 2013, ... and chose the name Francis (the first time a pope has taken that name) in honour of Saint Francis of Assisi. He is both the first Jesuit and the first native of the Americas to be elected pope. He is also the first pope from outside Europe since Gregory III in the 8th century.
    Also, should there someday be a pope in the future who decides to call himself Pope Francis too, he will be known as Pope Francis II and only then will this current pope be referred to as Pope Francis I. But until that happens, he will be referred to as Pope Francis and not Pope Francis I. It explains all of that on the wiki page.
    Last edited by A99; 03-14-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Interesting article: http://life.nationalpost.com/2013/03...oting-reports/

Marc Ouellet beat Pope Francis in early rounds of voting but then asked his backers to vote for Bergoglio instead. Quellet and Bergolio were the top 2 contenders. Scola could not get enough votes so it was between Ouellet and Bergoglio...

If Quellet had not opted out like that, then he would have been our new pope.

This also explains why it only took two days for that election. It was cut short due to Ouellet's request...

Last edited by A99; 03-15-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

What's interesting about this is that in the 2005 papal election, Ratzinger and Bergoglio were the top two finalists being voted on. But then Bergoglio asked his backers to then vote for Ratzinger who then became pope.

So the same thing happened in this most recent election only between Bergoglio and Ouellet.
    Last edited by A99; 03-15-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

This is a correction from what I said in my previous post: It's still up in the air if Quellet would have been our next pope because Bergoglio was picking up support from Scola's backers once it became apparent that Quellet was beating Scola.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Pope Francis' first press session since he became pope.

"I'd like a poor church, for the poor," Francis said, after explaining to the assembled media —­ the Vatican credentialed some 5,000 reporters from 81 countries — how he had come to settle on a papal name honoring St. Francis of Assisi, a rich man who gave away everything to work with the poor and animals.

"Let me tell you a story," he said softly. "During the election, when things became dangerously close (to Bergoglio winning), a few archbishops who sat next to me comforted me.

"Then, when the (conclave) vote reached two-thirds, they hugged me and one said, 'Don't forget the poor.' That entered my head. The poor. I thought of Saint Francis of Assisi. That's when it entered my heart."
    The pope revealed that some of his fellow cardinal-electors suggested other names, including Pope Adriano, after a reformer pontiff, and Pope Clement. But by then he'd already settled on his choice.

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...rence/1992355/
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Had Precognitive Dream of Rescue of 3 Kidnapped Girls in Cleve.

Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few days, last Monday, May 6th at around 5:30 PM, three young woman who had been kidnapped and kept as prisoners in an old dilapidated house in Cleveland, were finally rescued by a neighbor who heard one of the victims cry for help as she desperately tried to get out of that house. It’s still all over the news and here’s one short news article that gives a quick run down on that story:
    Three women, missing for a decade, found alive in US
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jni76ZSe2T0y_qdEzTdO492c8CqA?docId=CNG.2cabc 4b951daf84b228d61d08ce55ddc.d1

Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michele Knight are the names of the 3 women who were rescued.

I’m doing this write-up here because on the previous Thurs, May 2, I had a dream that I later was to find out was precognitive of that dramatic rescue of those girls which occurred a few days later. The house that those girls were found in is in the next city district over from my location. (about 10 to 15 minutes away from where I live.) If you have any idea what’s it’s like to see the young girls who’s faces have been plastered on every telephone pole for the past 10 years to have finally been found alive and well, then you might only then be able to comprehend how big that event was for everyone in our city! To say that we are relieved that they are alive and free now is an understatement because most of us thought they would never be found alive yet alone being found at all!
    Out of respect for the event of their rescue, I held off posting the following information about that precognitive dream I had here in this forum, but now that the week is drawing to an end, I’ve decided to post information here this morning.
    So on the early morning of May 2nd, I woke up just after having a very lucid dream that I knew might be precognitive in some way because sometimes my lucid dreams turn out to be that way. So before I was even fully awake, I typed out a note of the details of that dream and named that notepad file “dreaMMay2_13” The “13” meaning 2013.

I type out all of my lucid dreams that I think might be precognitive just after I spring out of bed. When I do that, I don’t type out a narrative … just quick facts as I’m rushing to type out things that are still fresh in my memory, at that moment, after just having woken up from it.
    Here’s what I typed out (leaving out the names here):
    BEGINNING OF DREAM WITH (name) AND OTHERS IN DARK PARKING LOT AND HE POINTS TO
    AN ARTISTIC RENDERING OF SOMETHING DONE IN PENCIL ON A SKETCH PAD THAT HE HAD UP
    AGAINST A BRICK BUILDING ON THE GROUND. brick building lookslike side of my apt building
    in house with all my sisters and others
    (name) is there, gives me keys to his van -- WE SEEM TO BE DATING
    for him to get some money to pay back (name).
    I'm in houserobe. go to basement
    mom's on sewing machine
    (name of sister) and others are there
    a big cello
    a cat that i think gets mouse
    have big scarf around neck and ferocious cat that has a snout like a dog
    jumps at me and bites into scarf around neck
    (name) comes down to basement and i tell him that
    i need someone to drive me over to where his van is
    and would have to walk to his van if i don't find anyone to drive me
    (name of sister) seems available to take him to his van.
    anyway, house is loaded with a lot of people.
    Here’s a narrative of that dream that I still remember very clearly:
    In that dream, I was standing next to a guy that I’ve known for many years who I have always been a little afraid of due to his overall authoritative manner and for other reasons too that I will not go into here. I haven’t seen him or even thought of him in decades yet he showed up, out of the blue, in that dream. I won’t mention his name here but let’s call him Buford.

So I’m standing next to Buford in a dark (it was night out), empty parking lot somewhere where he took a sketchpad of a pencil drawing of something, I can’t recall what the drawing was of, and put it on the ground leaning it against the brick wall of the side of a building that looked the 3 story apartment building that I am now currently living in. Buford and I and some faceless people who were there too at that time stood there and viewed that sketch up against that wall.

Then in the next scene of the dream, I’m in an old house with my sisters. There were other people walking around there too in the background, but they were faceless.

Then I see Buford in a bedroom in bed where he hands over his car keys to me and orders me to go to his van and pull it up in front of the house because he needed to drive over to someone’s house to pay him back some money.

In the dream, it seemed like Buford was more or less a boyfriend of mine who I was intimidated by. And when he told me to do that, it was not a request, but an order.

Then I notice that I’m wearing my house robe and in the next scene I’m descending down some stairs that led to an old dungeon-like basement. The house was old which explains why the basement looked like that.

At the bottom of the stairs, I see a large cello that seems to have been floating in mid-air.

I then see what looked like my mom sewing on a sewing machine.

Then I see a large white cat running after a mouse where it seems to have captured it in it’s paws.

Then I see that I have a large scarf around my neck where, all of the sudden, a different cat only this one is much more scary looking and very ferocious with big teeth and the snout of a dog, jumps up into my face and grabs my scarf with its teeth where it pulls at it making the scarf tighter around my neck whereby choking me with it and sending me into a panic.

Then in the next scene, I’m sitting in a chair in the basement where Buford comes down and wants to know if I got his van for him yet. Because I was afraid of him I appear nervous when I tell him that his van is still parked in that parking lot and that it’s too far away from the house for me to walk to it. For that reason I was down in the basement looking to find someone to drive me over to that van.

Then one of my sister’s (I have 5 sister‘s) , who, btw, bears some resemblance to Amanda Berry, offers to drive Buford to his van. I thought that was interesting because my other sisters look nothing like Amanda Berry but that one does and that she was the one more prominently seen in that dream has not gone unnoticed.

Ok, so in what area’s does that dream match up to this news story about the rescue of those girls?
    --- across the street from the house the girls were found in is the same kind of brick apartment building that I live in. There’s a parking lot there too.
    --- In the dream, I was one of the girls living there with my sisters. The girls who lived that who were rescued were like “sisters”.
    --- “Buford” was like the kidnapper “Ariel Castro”. I was intimidated/afraid of Buford in the dream. Buford ordered me to do something. Castro ordered and had complete control of his victims. Buford was in bed. Castro continuously raped, tortured and impregnated his victims.
    --- In the dream, I go down to the basement of the old house. The girls were chained to the walls in that basement.
    --- The house was old in the dream and the same goes for the house those girls were found in.
    --- Ariel Castro was a musician who played the bass in various salsa bands around town. His entire living room was filled with cello’s and other instruments but his main instrument that he played in those bands was the bass.
    --- in my dream, I saw a large cello/bass floating in mid-air at the bottom of the basement staircase.
    --- in the dream I see my mother sewing at a sewing machine. In reality, one of the victims (DeJesus) would take apart old hand-me-downs from the other 2 victims and change and sew them into Capri pants and shirts for her to wear. My mother is a “born-again” Jesus fanatic, btw so it’s not surprising that she was seen at that sewing machine representing “DeJesus” in that dream.
    --- in the dream, a cat showed up TWICE in it as if to put emphasis on the word CAT. The kidnappers name turned out to be Ariel Castro…. CAsTro.
    --- in the dream I’m seen wearing a large bulky scarf around my neck where a ferocious cat with a snout of a dog tugs at that scarf where it is almost choking me. One of the neighbors saw a naked women crawling around the backyard of that house with a dog collar around her neck where a man was holding the leash. There are 2 reports about that. One time only one woman was seen and another time there were 3 naked women wearing dog collars with a man at their leashes pulling them around the back yard. Their were 2 separate police reports on that but the police deny that any such reports were made. The media, nevertheless, interviewed those neighbors who saw that who claimed to make those reports.

Here's a screenshot of that dream I typed out in notepad; highlighted some key words.. blocked out names. Also included a screenshot of some of the headlines for this story in the news and a pic of Ariel Castro next to his bass. At the end of that dream I typed out in notepad, I stated that there were a lot of people in that house. Well, after those girls were rescued there were and still are a lot of police and FBI people there doing forensic tests and so on at that house.

Last edited by A99; 05-11-2013 at 03:33 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Also, while I was meditating on Monday morning, the 6th of May, I had a mind's eye vision showing the same local TV reporter that was interviewing Charles Ramsey who is the guy who rescued the girls on that street where they were found. I didn't see Ramsey but instead saw that same local tv reporter standing there talking and next to him was what looked like a large organic tunnel with faces of crowds of people showing up as it tunneled down to the bottom of it. Hard to describe that tunnelling thing but later on that same day, at around 5:30PM, Ramsey rescued Amanda Berry.... then the police came shortly after that and rescued the other 2 girls in that house.

That interview of Ramsey was done on that street the next morning was then seen all over the internet.
    Last edited by A99; 05-11-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi