Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues

That is one hideous cover!
    Great work as ever Isaac.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Great work as ever Isaac.
    Thanks for the kind words Longeyes.

Once I finish writing up a long piece on Steven Greer, I'll finally be focusing on the Aviary.

I hope to be uploading a few thousand pages of further documents that you guys may find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacKoi View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Longeyes.

Once I finish writing up a long piece on Steven Greer, I'll finally be focusing on the Aviary.

I hope to be uploading a few thousand pages of further documents that you guys may find interesting.
    Christa Tilton was big news back in the day. Tim Beckley had UFO Universe magazine at that time, which I read every time I found it on the news stand. His writing in the 1990s got me to drive out to Rachel, NV and out the Yellow Brick Road to the Area 51 Back Gate. I would love to know if there was any follow-up to Christa Tilton's Dulce claims. I knew a guy who was in the military at the time and had been stationed in that general area and he said it was pretty common knowledge that something was going on at Dulce, though what it was he didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Christa Tilton was big news back in the day.
    Do you happen to know if she is still around?

I'd like to ask her a couple of questions about her book "The Bennewitz Papers".

INTEL-ADVOCATES., c/o Christa Tilton., 2163 South 78th East Avenue., Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129-2421

The above was always quoted as the contact for Christa. Never tried it though.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacKoi View Post
    Do you happen to know if she is still around?

I'd like to ask her a couple of questions about her book "The Bennewitz Papers".
    I'm trying to find out if she is still around or what become of her. I'll keep you posted via this thread. No results yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ProblemChild View Post
    INTEL-ADVOCATES., c/o Christa Tilton., 2163 South 78th East Avenue., Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129-2421

The above was always quoted as the contact for Christa. Never tried it though.
    Thanks. I'll check that out

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm trying to find out if she is still around or what become of her. I'll keep you posted via this thread.
    Thanks. I'd like to ask her a couple of questions if you find her.

Given the level of ridicule that surrounds ufology (which explains why I write about ufology under a pseudonym...), I think a lot of people would be surprised by the number of PhD dissertations that have been written relating to this subject. Most of these PhD dissertations have a sociological or psychological focus.

Few of the relevant PhD dissertations get mentioned very often in ufological discussions, presumably partly because most of them have not been easy for non-academics to obtain. So, I thought it worth putting a bit of time and effort into collating relevant details and making more of these dissertations freely available online.

I've posted relevant links and sample pages on another forum. I thought a few of you may be interested in this resource:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1014708/pg1

Next, some ufological documents relating to the NSA and a few individuals associated with it...

Blog Entries
    That's awesome research, Isaac. Thank you for finding the links to these dissertations and posting a link to them here.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010