Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: old papers about ufo things

old papers about ufo things

a long time ago...i think it was in the 70s i found a envelope of some documents about some ufo stuff...i put them away for years and forgot about i had them as i was never at home...now they are getting mouldy and i was going to throw them away but then i thought they might be interesting to someone else so i heard of this site and it took me a lot of trying to find and manage to get on it...maybe some one can look at them and find out what they mean i took a couple pictures of them but dont know how to send the pictures....they are about military stuff and such....anyway if anyone likes to see them please letr me know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shemya View Post
    a long time ago...i think it was in the 70s i found a envelope of some documents about some ufo stuff...i put them away for years and forgot about i had them as i was never at home...now they are getting mouldy and i was going to throw them away but then i thought they might be interesting to someone else so i heard of this site and it took me a lot of trying to find and manage to get on it...maybe some one can look at them and find out what they mean i took a couple pictures of them but dont know how to send the pictures....they are about military stuff and such....anyway if anyone likes to see them please letr me know
    Can you share (type in) a few of the headlines with us?

Have you considered scanning the papers into images you can share online?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Can you share (type in) a few of the headlines with us?

Have you considered scanning the papers into images you can share online?
    Good idea to scan and post.

I would love to have a gander at these oldies. Just might be a gold mine of info.

earthman

Hopefully you can upload them.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

ok i will get them out and do that im still learning how to go to right places to go on this pages

i sent some to mr casper parks im can only use one finger so not good at too much typing il put in a bit hhere from ist page it says majic initial organizational structure-mj1........then lots more about what they do and its the dcia in majic will be overseen by the director of cetrral intelligence agency...next 5 pages tell what 12 positions people do.........then next bunch of papers say top secret majic eyes only top secret copy one of one attachmet a t52-exempt(e) eyes onlyjjv this is three more pages of stuff about compartmental information for security it says 18 november1952 t52-exempt(e) .....then five more pages of more top secret stuff says date is sept 4 1947 top secret white house eyes only memorandum for the secretary of defense.....then another 4 or 5 pages of goveerment people and one has a date of 1954 another has date of it 1937 dec 12 maybe you can understand this there are abot 15 pages i think but i may have some more i think...il try to find them

OMG. You just may have something. I think you need to seen the whole lot to him ASAP Get those out of your hands. These are vary important papers for sure. OMG. If this if for real, you have one of the most important paper to come out in a long time. Please send them to one of us ASAP.

earthman

█████ ██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is█████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government

lol...

earthman