Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

Hello everyone

Well its been a long time and I have been quiet for a good while but now I'm back

I kinda got lost and I know there was some stuff that happend with our previous home. Which Im not going to try and understand.

So where have I been? Well I had a car crash about 3 years ago and lost my mind a little due to putting my head part way through the windscreen lol. About 6 months ago everything started to come back together and now I feel much better. My thoughts are now more structured

Its good to be back and time to carry on where I left off..

Quote Originally Posted by zooky View Post
    Hello everyone

Well its been a long time and I have been quiet for a good while but now I'm back

I kinda got lost and I know there was some stuff that happend with our previous home. Which Im not going to try and understand.

So where have I been? Well I had a car crash about 3 years ago and lost my mind a little due to putting my head part way through the windscreen lol. About 6 months ago everything started to come back together and now I feel much better. My thoughts are now more structured

Wow, so glad you made it back zooky, we've been cookin' here at TOPs over a year so there is much to browse through.

Enjoy and welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by zooky View Post
    Hello everyone

Good to have you back with us!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Thanks guys good to see some familiar faces, definitely got some catching up to do

I did sign up at the start but the brain power was lacking input/output lol. I was wondering around doing strange things at home, one that still makes me chuckle is trying to put the kettle in the fridge

Welcome back, Zooky! I'm glad you are finally feeling better!

We're all looking forward to your participation and input....especially regarding crop circles!

I'm glad to see you made back from your accident--and that you made it back here! Jump in anyplace you like.

Ah Chris funny you should mention the old crop circles, it may upset a few people with what I know (which is not my intention) but I am knee deep where that is concerned if you pardon the pun. I've been thinking on how to tackle that one..

Zooky,

Welcome back, good to hear you are doing better.

Welcome back Zooky, glad you made it through. It will be interesting to hear what you have to say about the crop circles.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes