Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 111/1111 and It's Connections to Freemasonry, The Occult, Spirituality, and Perhaps Everything

This isnt the site i saw but has a similiar slant on 11.11
    http://www.dimension1111.com/eleven-eleven3.html
    I would add I don't think it helps to take this kind of thing too seriously it a pointer probably no more. When we start searching for the signs that we are on the path we are obviously not then on the path. Really you should ignore them or just let them come and pass but not cling to any need of recognition which is empty anyway.

There are 111 people on the site at the moment and I'm going to share this with you.

New radio series with Jon Ronson starts with this show about 11.11. Apparently he also noticed that he seemed to be looking at the clock whenever it was 11.11. There is a great interview with Uri Geller who says he started noticing 11.11 on digital clocks when he was about 14. Then drifts into confirmation bias which is also interesting but I think is not quite the answer here. There is also a very amusing bit when his son discovers that one group that have linked the appearance of 11.11 to a deity with name very similar to Jonronson

1/5 Jon Ronson wonders why he keeps noticing the time is 11.11. Is it confirmation bias?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rsgkj

I really don't know it is very strange. I'm still seeing it almost everday several times a day. My most recent being right after a friend and I had been talking about God and the philisophical concept of "Surrender to God" right after the conversation we walked into his house and all the clocks had 1111 on them including his microwave. Then the day after I met a jehovahs witness who was preaching to me. They asked me to look up the word "Hallelujah" with the intention of explaining that name Jah is name of god. I look up the definition and begin to read it. Right above it I then see 'Halloween-All hallows eve' which is my birthday. All this I am reading on the left side of the dictionary. I then look at the top right side and what number page do I see? 111. it is 333 right at the time of thinking and writing that. I woke up to it and arrived at school to it several times in the past seven days.
    The problem isnt in those who are different from you but your problem with those who are different

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    There are 111 people on the site at the moment and I'm going to share this with you.

New radio series with Jon Ronson starts with this show about 11.11. Apparently he also noticed that he seemed to be looking at the clock whenever it was 11.11. There is a great interview with Uri Geller who says he started noticing 11.11 on digital clocks when he was about 14. Then drifts into confirmation bias which is also interesting but I think is not quite the answer here. There is also a very amusing bit when his son discovers that one group that have linked the appearance of 11.11 to a deity with name very similar to Jonronson

1/5 Jon Ronson wonders why he keeps noticing the time is 11.11. Is it confirmation bias?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rsgkj

Your post caught my attention Longeyes with the observation of the psychological term of confirmation bias. Confirmation bias only becomes a problem in human behavior when one ignores facts or the other side of the coin which would not coincide with evidence or facts presented in their beliefs or arguments presented, in which case an argument can develop on what is truth or on one person’s fact is another person’s delusion.

In our justice system in the U.S. when someone is accused of a crime and brought to court both the Defense and Prosecution use this confirmation bias in presenting their case for or against the accused, ethics and morals be damned, it is the attorneys job to persuade a jury of innocence or guilt. Same with psychologists they will present their arguments and observations in the same way depending on who is paying the bill or their particular belief system based on the DSM or just their personal beliefs or view.

Now Psychologists have studied the 1111 phenomena and similar observations of similar type synchronicities and coined a term for it which it is referred to as ‘Frequency Illusion’ which is a form of the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon …

Frequency illusion – the illusion in which a word, a name or other thing that has recently come to one's attention suddenly seems to appear with improbable frequency shortly afterwards.

So when psychologists argue their point of view concerning frequency illusion as with the 1111 phenomena, which in most cases they refer to it as an illusion or trick which is played on the brain or selective attention as they will argue almost always as in the skeptics fashion, in which their skeptic argument can also be regarded as confirmation bias or in yet another term self-serving bias.

Self-Serving Bias – the tendency to claim more responsibility for successes than failures. It may also manifest itself as a tendency for people to evaluate ambiguous information in a way beneficial to their interests.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Check out Carissa's article on Number Sightings if you guys haven't. There are anecdotes and photos/scans of examples.

Confirmation bias may account for some cases of synchronicity, but not all. Pseudo-skeptics ignore what they can't account for, and cherry pick examples -- or create straw men -- to rationalize their biases. You can see that all the time with pathological debunkers of psychic phenomena, astrology, ghosts, synchronicity, ufos and aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Check out Carissa's article on Number Sightings if you guys haven't. There are anecdotes and photos/scans of examples.

Confirmation bias may account for some cases of synchronicity, but not all. Pseudo-skeptics ignore what they can't account for, and cherry pick examples -- or create straw men -- to rationalize their biases. You can see that all the time with pathological debunkers of psychic phenomena, astrology, ghosts, synchronicity, ufos and aliens.
    Agreed it's not all confirmation bias but some of it is and I've found myself become increasing obsessed with it.
    One crucial thing which I think which is relevant is the way we see. If you look at a flower - you see the colours, the stem, it might look old or fresh etc, but if you look at text - it instantly has meaning. You can scan a sentence very fast and absorb it's message. The number of unconscious processes which involved as massive, they involve word recognition, understanding sentence structure, memory, nuance, because words convey concepts and ideas. It really very different to how you perceive all other visual stimuli. That's half the issue here our unconscious is scanning our environment constantly and the vast majority of it never makes the conscious mind unless it gets bumped up normally because of survival triggers. Something like 11.11 is picked up really easily if we are looking for it it's a simple pattern and striking. The coincidences are more profound when you pick up your phone look at the time and it's 11.11 (previously the screen was black). You couldn't have seen it.
    But we are all connected to everything at a very profound level why are you starting to notice 11.11? and when do you notice it? I agree with you it's generally when you seem to be on the right track/path nothing more.

Quantum physics makes synchronicities possible. The psychologists who say it's all confirmation bias are living in the 1800s.

=============

How Quantum Mechanics Contradicts Our Commonsense Beliefs

DEBUNKING THE FIVE ASSUMPTIONS OF CLASSIC PHYSICS

Reality: An absolute reality independent of us fades like the Cheshire Cat because we now know that fundamental properties of the world are not determined before they are observed. An unobserved reality is radically different than the one we see.

Locality: The fact that quantum objects can become entangled (See Quantum entanglement) means that the common sense assumption that ordinary objects are entirely and absolutely separate is incorrect. In unobserved states, quantum objects are connected instantaneously through space and time.

Causality: The assumption of causality collapses as Albert Einstein's theory of relativity revealed that the fixed arrow of time is an illusion. We now know that the arrow of time depends on the perspective of the observers.

Continuity: At small scales, space and time are neither smooth nor contiguous

Determinism: This one is dissolved by itself as it relies on the assumptions of causality, reality, and certainty.

WHAT THE QUANTUM MECHANICS IS STRONGLY SUGGESTING

• True probability exists (See probability theory): In unobserved states, the photon is in a superposition state. In other words, when you flip a coin, it's both head and tail until you (or something) look at it. The probability of head or tail is not us being ignorant of the result, but it's actually being 50% head and 50% tail when it's unobserved; both and neither.
    • The future is uncertain
    • Freewill exists
    • Consciousness affects matter
    • The arrow of time depends on the perspective of the observers (the present could affect the past; see delayed choice quantum eraser)
    • Our common sense of the objective reality is WRONG

Back From the Future

A series of quantum experiments shows that measurements performed in the future can influence the present. Does that mean the universe has a destiny—and the laws of physics pull us inexorably toward our prewritten fate?

In 1964 Aharonov and his colleagues Peter Bergmann and Joel Lebowitz, all then at Yeshiva University in New York, proposed a new framework called time-symmetric quantum mechanics. It could produce all the same treats as the standard form of quantum mechanics that everyone knew and loved, with the added benefit of explaining how information from the future could fill in the indeterministic gaps in the present. [...]

Through the 1980s and 1990s, Tollaksen teamed up with Aharonov to design such upside-down experiments, in which outcome was determined by events occurring after the experiment was done. Generally the protocol included three steps: a “preselection” measurement carried out on a group of particles; an intermediate measurement; and a final, “postselection” step in which researchers picked out a subset of those particles on which to perform a third, related measurement. To find evidence of backward causality—information flowing from the future to the past—the experiment would have to demonstrate that the effects measured at the intermediate step were linked to actions carried out on the subset of particles at a later time. [...]

Just last year, physicist John Howell and his team from the University of Rochester reported success. [...]

Searching for backward causality required looking at the impact of the final measurement and adding the time twist. In the Rochester experiment, after the laser beams left the mirrors, they passed through one of two gates, where they could be measured again—or not. If the experimenters chose not to carry out that final measurement, then the deflected angles measured in the intermediate phase were boringly tiny. But if they performed the final, postselection step, the results were dramatically different. When the physicists chose to record the laser light emerging from one of the gates, then the light traversing that route, alone, ended up with deflection angles amplified by a factor of more than 100 in the intermediate measurement step. Somehow the later decision appeared to affect the outcome of the weak, intermediate measurements, even though they were made at an earlier time. [...]

Here, finally, is the answer to Aharonov’s opening question: What does God gain by playing dice with the universe? Why must the quantum world always retain a degree of fuzziness when we try to look at it through the time slice of the present? That loophole is needed so that the future can exert an overall pull on the present, without ever being caught in the act of doing it in any particular instance.

“The future can only affect the present if there is room to write its influence off as a mistake,” Aharonov says.

[BINGO! Exactly the same uncertainty that allows weird phenomena to happen, yet be written off by skeptics as mistakes of perception -- montalk]

Wigner's Friend And The Enigmatic Cat
    Schrödinger's Cat Revisited - Wigner's Friend

If you're familiar with the thought experiment about Schrödinger's cat, then you know for sure that it's a real head-scratcher. The idea of the thought experiment was to help people visualize the implications of the strange quantum world. In the thought experiment, Schrödinger described a scenario in which a live cat was put into a box that contained a vial of poison and a quantum trigger device. If and when the quantum trigger device went off, it would break the vial of poison and kill the cat.

Since the trigger device was to be controlled by a quantum event, it's state when unobserved within the box was determined by its quantum wave function, which implied a simultaneous superposition of all possible states. So the trigger device, unobserved, would simultaneously exist in both a triggered and un-triggered state. This leads to the conclusion that the vial of poison, unobserved, would exist simultaneously in a broken and unbroken state. Which leads to the non-intuitive conclusion that the cat would exist simultaneously in both the alive state and the dead state.

Only when an observer opened the box would the wave function of the combined system collapse to one state or the other, leading to either an un-triggered device with an unbroken vial and a live cat, or a triggered device with a broken vial and a dead cat. This is not the same as saying that the observer wouldn't know the state of the cat until he opened the box. It's saying that the cat would exist in both a live and dead state until the observer opened the box.

This thought experiment has lead to many additional thought experiments and subsequent ringing of hands. One of the most notable is the Wigner's Friend conundrum. This thought experiment came about when considering the implications of the apparent need of an intelligent observer in order for the quantum world to take on any specific state of existence. The question being posed explored the extent of the quantum entanglement.

In this thought experiment, a fellow (known as Wigner's friend) is positioned in the room to watch the box and determine the ultimate state of the cat. Wigner would wait outside the room. So the question is whether the room would now contain a determined state for Wigner to discover with he entered the room because there was a conscious observer present, or if the friend would simply be entangled in a larger superposition, being both simultaneously the observer of a live cat and the observer of a dead cat. If the latter is true, the state of the experiment would only collapse to a final state of existence for the cat and the observer once Wigner opened the door and made his observation.

Wigner's Cat can be extended. What if Wigner's wife asked him what happened at the lab today? And then her neighbor hears it from her? And after it goes through another dozen people, you finally hear about it a decade later -- at which point YOU are the one who ultimately determines what happened in the lab. That chain of indeterminacy ends when it hits your consciousness. Thus you play a role in what past you experience.

So when a free trial magazine gets delivered to your mailbox on the very day you decided to turn your life around, and there's a big bold 1111 on the cover that you can't miss, was it there all along? Or did your need to see it choose the past where it became so?

Blog Entries
    Been reading the ELF Transmissions and it talks about the two pillars being symbolic of our split souls, fractured, and unintegrated, apparently done on purpose by controlling beings. They say that a part of our essence is energetically trapped in gold due to some energetic entrapment through incarnation on Nibiru, and other interesting thoughts. The two towers according to them also represent the Priests and Kings, the two main controlling forces throughout history. There is a symbol above the pillars (forget what exactly) that represents Yahweh, a controlling god figure. Here's an excerpt from the book:
    So back to 1066, the so-called creation of the Anglo-Saxon race, Saxon being derived from “Isaac’s Sons,” and the establishing of the City of London took place. Thirty three years later Jerusalem was retaken by the “Christians” in the first crusade, while at the same time an island off the south western tip of Britain sank below the ocean surface, an island known as Lyonesse, whose symbol was the two lions guarding the gate. In chapter six we will further explore the significance of the lion’s path, but for the moment suffice it to say that there is no accident of the timing of the sinking of Lyonesse concurrent with the “rising” of the Temple in Jerusalem. The sinking of Lyonesse, by the way, took place and is recorded as having occurred on November 11, 1099, the day of the 11:11, the number eleven having an obvious symbolic significance in many ways, not the least of which is its resemblance to two pillars. Notice also that the eleventh letter of the modern English alphabet is K, which we will find occurring over and over again in key names such as Hykksos, Annunaki, Ashkenazi, etc. Take two Ks and place them facing in opposite directions, with the vertical line being back to back, then bring them together. The symbol thus created is the center vertical pillar covered by an X, also creating a hexagram form. This form is used in modern medicine where the caduceus, the center pillar entwined with a single or pair of serpents representing the genetic structure, the symbol of the Hippocratic Oath, is overlaid with an X. Is this the mark of Yahweh on Abraham’s seed, his genetic lineage, once Abraham, in the land of Ur, agreed to subjugate his emotional wholeness by killing his son in obedience to Yahweh in order to become the chosen seed? Now take those two Ks and place them by bringing the two 45 degree angles facing each other, then closer until they touch. Now you have a diamond shape in between two pillars. The diamond as we know has many symbolic
    significances. One of them is that it is made of pure carbon with its four directions, four valences, another powerful and precise symbol of our life in these carbon-based incarnate forms. Notice that in many heraldic shields and family crests you will find two lions facing each other with arms extended in such a way as to form two Ks facing each other in like manner. Is there a symbolic message in this representation, where the life force is held in between the two pillars, where the two lions of the gate guard such for those willing and able to enter, to reintegrate the split pillars and to thus reactivate the serpentine life force at the bottom of the spine to ascend the integrated whole spinal pillar now reintegrated as one? Is there, then, another significance to the recurrence of the 11:11 sequence in our consciousness? Of course there is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post

Now Psychologists have studied the 1111 phenomena and similar observations of similar type synchronicities and coined a term for it which it is referred to as ‘Frequency Illusion’ which is a form of the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon …

Frequency illusion – the illusion in which a word, a name or other thing that has recently come to one's attention suddenly seems to appear with improbable frequency shortly afterwards.
    Oh FYI: The wiki on Baader-Meinhof phenomenon was deleted just yesterday. I did not get a chance to read it... Grin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baader-Meinhof_phenomenon

This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.

05:21, 18 February 2014 Scottywong (talk | contribs) deleted page Baader-Meinhof phenomenon (Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Baader-Meinhof phenomenon (4th nomination))

User:Scottywong: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Scottywong

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This user has administrator privileges on the English Wikipedia.
    SEMI-RETIRED This user is no longer very active on Wikipedia. This user is a pastafarian and believes in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
    Wikipedia Signpost: Committed identity

This user has an SHA-512 committed identity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-512

Cross-conversation for clarity: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post30112
    Last edited by mdonnall2002; 02-19-2014 at 02:48 PM.

This is all connected to 1111
    Very interesting and well worth joining in to

https://firethegrid2.org/

Worldwide Meditation and Celebration Event on

February 21, 2022 at 11:07 GMT
    THE LAST KNOWN DATE

Now that we have passed the July 19th event and succeeded in working together to change our collective path into a better, more positive future for humanity, the Light Beings have invited us to come together again on January 13th, 2022 at 11:11 GMT.

This next opportunity will help us continue to raise our own individual energy field in order to reach the Fifth Field, the new earth.

Until that date and during the event, we can fire the grid individually by applying these principles in our daily lives:

Do no harm
    Do everything with honesty and integrity
    Find your joy
    Do random acts of kindness
    Listen to uplifting music

In doing these things in our every day lives, we will pulse the energy grid of our bodies, therefore we’ll positively affect the energy grid of our planet. We will also connect together on a constant basis at 11:11 GMT each day. I know that for some of you, it’s in the middle of the night, but you can set your intentions to pulse your energy grid with love, harmony and joy every day at 11:11 GMT before going to bed, so your spirit will do the work when you are asleep. That way, we will create a huge planetary heart beat of light. Imagine the amazing positive effect worldwide this is going to have on you, our planet and on humanity.

What does it mean to pulse the energy grid? Well, your own individual body is connected to an energy grid that is composed of millions of hexagons. Each human has its own hexagon, and when you pulse your hexagon with the thoughts of your greatest human pleasures, joy, kindness, compassion, respect and then you say “Thank you,” you literally flood the energy grid with exponential energy.

We are living in a difficult time and we really, really need to unite. The Light Beings have told me that the project has been hastened, it has been sped up, because of the current events on the planet. They would like us to pulse the energy grid and prepare it for the next events. Now, I’m not sure what the next events are, but I know we’re part of it and we’re either working towards the New Earth or we’re working away from the New Earth.

It doesn’t cost anything, there are no commitments, and there’s no joining something. There’s just sitting with your joy, thinking about it deeply in your body, so that you feel it. You feel the joy of eating an ice cream cone or hugging your child or walking in the sun. You feel it in your vessel, your body, your human suit, and then you really connect with that joy, sitting for one hour. Then you simply say “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” and that elevates your field even further. That’s Firing the Grid, and that’s what the Beings want us to do in order to elevate the Earth grid now.

I’m not saying that everything’s just going to be better overnight each time we Fire the Grid. It doesn’t mean the shift to the Fifth Field or any other big changes are all going to happen immediately, but it does mean that we will have set off a chain reaction of events. We, the people, the energy body that we are, have committed and connected to this field. When we commit and connect to this field with a “Yes, yes, yes,” we’re ready to be more than we are. ”Yes,” we’re ready to remember what and who we really are. “Yes,” we desire to create an abundant, wonderful, sharing and kind world for all of us in the midst of everything we are in. What do we have to lose? These Beings gave me this information before. Those projects all worked. They were incredible. Millions and millions of people participated and we didn’t have social media at the time. We didn’t have YouTube. We didn’t have Facebook. How did we do it? We simply shared an email, and people passed it on. That said, if your heart resonates with this project, share it with someone you love.