Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My name is Malene

My name is Malene

Hey,

Ok, so I stumbled on the serpo.org pages on accident, and got fascinated. I am fairly undecided on the whether or not I believe the whole UFO thing, but certainly curious.

I am fascinated by the rather unemotional recount of information on serpo.org, it gives it more credibility, but of course, we can't just believe everything we read online. What is the general consensus about that site?

I am in the middle of planning my walk the circumference of the US, a 9000 mile walk (I can tell more if there is interest), anyways, I have always wished I could meet one of those UFO's. As my ex used to say, the only way I will be completely convinced is if I see one of them myself, it lands, and I get to shake a paw with on ET. Maybe if i spend the time walking for 14-15 months I might have a chance.

A few things that caught my eye on the serpo site is that he claims that we are genetically engineered by the ebens. That would then lend credence to the abduction reports.... It is also strange that seemingly we have a good relationship with them, but the country is allowing the bio-engineering. That just doesn't seem to be a friendly action...

Anyways, I would love to hear you guys's thoughts.

Malene

Quote Originally Posted by Malene View Post
    Hey,

Ok, so I stumbled on the serpo.org pages on accident, and got fascinated. I am fairly undecided on the whether or not I believe the whole UFO thing, but certainly curious.

I am fascinated by the rather unemotional recount of information on serpo.org, it gives it more credibility, but of course, we can't just believe everything we read online. What is the general consensus about that site?

I am in the middle of planning my walk the circumference of the US, a 9000 mile walk (I can tell more if there is interest), anyways, I have always wished I could meet one of those UFO's. As my ex used to say, the only way I will be completely convinced is if I see one of them myself, it lands, and I get to shake a paw with on ET. Maybe if i spend the time walking for 14-15 months I might have a chance.

A few things that caught my eye on the serpo site is that he claims that we are genetically engineered by the ebens. That would then lend credence to the abduction reports.... It is also strange that seemingly we have a good relationship with them, but the country is allowing the bio-engineering. That just doesn't seem to be a friendly action...

Anyways, I would love to hear you guys's thoughts.

Malene
    Hi Malene,

Welcome aboard!

Re Serpo: many researchers believe the 'core story' is true: i.e. that there has been an exchange program which means 'they' are here, and we've been 'there.' But there are quite a number of inconsistencies that undermine the credibility of e.g. the 'logs.'

ON a lighter note: when you said you wanted to shake paws with an ET, my first thought was: "You have paws?"
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Malene,

Welcome to the OutPost Forum...

Blog Entries
    Hi Malene! Welcome to the Outpost Forum.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks for the feedback. I must admit I did not do a "close read" and skipped some sections so would you like to point out some of the inconsistencies? I am curious.

Based on what does researchers believe the core story, IE that there was an exchange? Again, I am curious.

Thanks,
    Malene

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Welcome, Malene. The Serpo Releases generated a lot of interest over two or three years and generated an extensive discussion across various forums. The inconsistencies in the logs are only part of the problems people found with the information. A lot of the primary research and discussion is not available at present but there is still a lot of information that can be found by any good search engine. It would be very hard for anyone to bring you up to speed on Serpo in a few sentences. The best approach is to do some more reading and then post specific questions. I wish there was a better answer than that for you--but actually some of the fun of Serpo is in your own discovery of all the ins-and-outs.

Tell us more about your walk around the U.S.?

Thanks Doc, I guess I don't really have the time for a lot of research on serpo at the moment, but it can be a long term project .

Thanks for asking about my walk. On July 20th this year I depart from Bodega Bay, CA to walk around the US. It is an 9000 mile long walk and it will take me 14-15 months. I do it to talk about obesity, and to help overcome the stigma and discrimination of obesity, while simultaneously making excellent resources available for people who deals with obesity - people like me.

While the cross country - 3000 mile walk - is done a few times a year, a 9000 mile walk around the US is not done with any frequency, and has never been done by anyone my size.

For more information: https://traveltheunitedstates.wordpress.com/
    Facebook: Malene Comes

Quote Originally Posted by Malene View Post
    Thanks Doc, I guess I don't really have the time for a lot of research on serpo at the moment, but it can be a long term project .

Thanks for asking about my walk. On July 20th this year I depart from Bodega Bay, CA to walk around the US. It is an 9000 mile long walk and it will take me 14-15 months. I do it to talk about obesity, and to help overcome the stigma and discrimination of obesity, while simultaneously making excellent resources available for people who deals with obesity - people like me.

While the cross country - 3000 mile walk - is done a few times a year, a 9000 mile walk around the US is not done with any frequency, and has never been done by anyone my size.

For more information: https://traveltheunitedstates.wordpress.com/
    Facebook: Malene Comes
    I wouldn't dare try a walk like that.

Best of luck...

Hi Malene,

Welcome. When you start your walk, let us know how it's going for you. That is if you can. I'm sure we would all be interested as to where you visit.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes