Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Sounds Being Heard Around the World

Blog Entries

Strange Sounds Being Heard Around the World

Unexpained rumbles and hums have been heard for decades in many places but recently, strange noises seem to audible in all parts of the world. they have been recorde in Ireland, Finland and even New York City.

In this blog, is a video with the sounds of a strange noise in Queesn, NY. At the end of the video are more choices of videos with more strange sounds from several cities around the world.

What is causing these sounds? What affects will these sounds (and vibrations) have on the earth and all that is living here?

Have any of you heard something strange in the air recently? If you have, please post it here.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

We had strange sounds and vibrations around a certain area of the city. City hired someone who tracked it down to giant fans for a storage building. It was vibrating the ground and sending out low sound waves strong enough to cause people's home walls to hum.

Even Chicago. ??

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/s...eard-worldwide

Heh. Whitley's take on C2C last week kind of made me go huh??

This is being done primarily with the trumpet-like sound, because it seems to fit the prophecy found in Corinthians 15: "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." It also coincides with millennial fever being stirred up by the arrival of the year 2012 and the predictions around the alleged end of the Mayan long-count calendar on December 21.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/s...#ixzz1kAJ31WLj

I mean HUH? Book selling sensationalism BS. ?

I like Whitley but he's too much lol.. JMO.

MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    We had strange sounds and vibrations around a certain area of the city. City hired someone who tracked it down to giant fans for a storage building. It was vibrating the ground and sending out low sound waves strong enough to cause people's home walls to hum.

LOL Uhh yea, sounds about right after the SF 49er's knock them "giant fans" out of the Playoffs tomorrow.. Ha.. I doubt Casperparks will get this but haaaaaaaaaaaaaa... but they will need a big warehouse to put those poor lost souls..

Go Akers! heh..
    MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I already saw this stuff at OMF and I think it's a hoax.

Last edited by norenrad; 01-22-2012 at 07:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yes, norenrad, I think that one was a hoax too.

But there have been some real ones as well, such as the Taos Hum, so we do know that these things can exist. But, what are they?

sounds to me like haarp playing tricks or it could be testing for the "supposed invasion thru hologram" theory thats been talked about

Indeed, I'm sure that the Earth makes noises and sometimes we hear them. Here's a web link that talks about some of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

I also know that as we get older, certain sounds cannot be heard any more. There was a radio station in Michigan that did a test on the air. They played a tone and asked listeners to call in to say whether they heard it or not. The idea is that people over a certain age, about 40, are not supposed to hear the sound. I did hear the sound, but very few others that were 40 and over did. Most of the people that called in that could hear the sound were 30 and below.

Personally, I experience spontaneous otoacoustic emissions when ever it is very very quiet.