Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with my experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk View Post
    1. My earliest memory, is being a toddler, lying in a crib/park. I was in my room, it was dark, I cannot tell if I was dreaming, but the experience felt very much awake.
    Something, in the room, I couldn't see from where, called out my name. Very clearly. It was a male voice and it didn't sound or feel malevolent.
    Can't tell from this whether it was alien, ghost, angel, demon, or something else. But since it's your earliest memory, it may have been the beginning of something. Btw, I had a pale face with dark eyes peer over my crib, but the creature didn't say anything, it just terrified me with its ghastly look (like cross an old gum-less lady with a snow owl, add more wrinkles, and make it bald) 4-5 feet tall.

2. As a child, I had waking terrors, that something patrolled around my bed, at night. It made me feel stifled, terrified and very isolated. It took a lot of strength to cry out for my parents. I could literately hear the shuffling of it's feet, around my bed. Obviously, it would be a tiny being, since it wasn't any higher than my (normal) bed. It never did anything, but that sound is still very clear in my head and it gives me the shakes, even today.
    How quickly did it move? Was the shuffling like a zombie shuffle, was there a constant dragging of a tail, could you tell the texture of the foot from it? One night in 2002 this short humanoid figure came up to my door, at first dashing quickly across the grass and then shuffling more carefully over the cement patio up to my door. It was an alien or cryptozoological humanoid for sure.

At some point in the dream, something changed. Like flipping a switch. In this dream, I realize I'm losing my dream to a nightmare setting. I can't really describe the feeling, but it's as if my brain feels electrified, a chill runs down my spine and my senses are on full alert. A feeling of dread and fear. What I'm dreaming at that point, turns into darkness and I get the feeling something is looking for me.
    Not sure if this is a scrambled replay of an actual event that happened long ago, or something that happens in real time while you're sleeping. If the latter, then sounds to me like a ghost, demon, or astral parasite jacking into you to induce a nightmare.

5. I've been living with my girlfriend for the past few months, meaning we're sharing the bed daily. It turns out, I talk a LOT in my sleep, sometimes even sitting up, saying something and lying back down to return to sleep. Rarely, my girlfriend tries to calm me down and then I wake up a bit, realizing I'm doing something silly. By then I have forgotten my dream.
    Try recording yourself while sleeping, see if you can decipher the words if you haven't already. There's something under the threshold of consciousness, or some entity in the background, that seems to be affecting your dreams. Remembering or recording or both may help you decipher it.

6. Very rarely, I experience sleep paralysis. One time, I dreamed that I was suddenly grasped from behind. As if someone stood behind my, wrapped arms around my arms and chest and was holding me, slightly pulling me backwards. I woke up panting, still vividly feeling the pressure. I was out of my normal self for the rest of that day.
    Seems like a pure scare tactic, which to me points to a negative entity / energy feeder / parasite rather than alien beings. Matches with the other dreams about a sudden darkness coming over.

7. Two years ago, I had a very mild case of Bell's palsy (partial facial paralysis), went to a neurologist who spotted some lesions in my left brain. I've had a spinal fluid check and the neurologish feared I had Multiple Sclerosis. To this date, however, I've not had any other episode, whatsoever. Not sure if this has anything to do with this. I was under a lot of stress due to work and family, at that time, but don't remember anything out of the ordinay.
    Question of what came first. I doubt everything you described above is caused solely by this lesion. For all we know, the lesion was caused by either alien procedures or entities screwing with your subtle energy fields (causing tears, leaks, damage, which can have physical effects over the long term). My left ear is missing hearing around a certain high frequency due to this.

8. I've had a few premonition-like dreams, but they were global things, nothing to do with me. One was several years back. In my dream, I went to my bedroom window and saw a very large explosion in the distance. On the news, there were major incidents in Gaza, which spiked another surge of attacks by Israel.
    Even more recently, I had a dream I was in some counryside with other people that felt familiar, (but do not know in a waking state). I was surprised to see a caravan of Russian soldiers. How I knew there were Russian, I do not remember. A few days later, the Crimea conflict started brewing.
    That's a useful skill to have. I had dreams about the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. If you have any further ones, then if you'd like, post them here - http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/ - to help keep track and correlate them with what other people are dreaming.

9. I sometimes get déjÃ*-vu's. Some are vivid, others are abstract. They always throw me off and seem to link back to a dream I've had, sometimes years, to MANY years back. As it goes with déjÃ*-vu's, they go as quickly as they came.
    I know that feeling. Mine only happen a short time before some improbable obstacle occurs, as if some timeline edit just occurred and I was experiencing an artifact of that.

10. I sometimes get an inner ear pressure, followed by a long, fading beep tune. The sound is similar to the inner ear sound you get when you hear a very loud, very sudden sound, nearby, or if you went to a concert and your ears are ringing. This event passes within a minute, but its accompanied by a very strange sensation. It feels as if I'm displaced outside myself. Not like remote viewing, or anything, it's almost as if I shift outside myself and then back into my perceived reality.
    Ok sort of like this or this, right? Fore theorizes this is due to a blood-flow shift in your inner ear brought on by a psychic entity inducing a distortion in the nonphysical fields of your ear/head region. What entity, well that depends. I've never had a human be able to induce one in me, to my knowledge. Alien for sure, but also possibly demons, maybe ghosts, and other nonphysical beings who have psychic powers. For example if I'm not careful and think about certain aliens, I ping them unintentionally and a few times they've pinged back and I get an ear ringing like that. I get mine when something interesting is happening or coming up that they want to tune into. Not sure if they're scanning my state and probable futures or what. I've also had dreams that I noticed were under the control of some entity, and in realizing this I hone in on them like an angry bee and in connecting with them, and they responding back I've gotten an ear ringing from that too.

12. I sometimes have the feeling something is leeching off of me. I get periods of days where I sleep restlessly, am very tired and slow during the day and feel a bit out of synch. This passes.
    Not sure if it's just a negative entity feeding off you, or some abduction/visitation event. Both can leave a feeling of being drained, detached, not fully grounded. Also if you start getting too ungrounded and spacey too often, be careful with that vegetarian diet because it's anything but grounding.

I've had someone read me (over the internet) and he noted I had a "strong house in Neptune". I don't know what that means, but he was a bit excited about my reading.
    This may relate: http://www.thegalaxyexpress.com/parastrology

Can Astrology validate the paranormal? Forensic Astrology is a fascinating branch of astrology that deals in specialized detective work. The topics range from criminal investigation including ongoing and unsolved cases, to paranormal probes including hauntings and things such as alien abductions, to queries regarding specific cases involving Quantum physics such as time travel.

[...]The next item is to look for an emphasis on the 1st and 7th houses basically representing the self and others or "me and them" by either heavy planetary load and/or aspects made to those house cusps. This always seems to show up prominently in cases of alien abduction. The Occult house 4, 8, and 12 are discerned in the same manner. Since the planet Neptune represents intangibles, it too garners a close examination. Depending on the specifics of an event some of the other planets represent other possibilitis. For example, if poltergeist activity is suspected one would look for an active Mars and for evil or demonic entities an active Pluto.

Your Neptune is in the 1st house, for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Can't tell from this whether it was alien, ghost, angel, demon, or something else. But since it's your earliest memory, it may have been the beginning of something. Btw, I had a pale face with dark eyes peer over my crib, but the creature didn't say anything, it just terrified me with its ghastly look (like cross an old gum-less lady with a snow owl, add more wrinkles, and make it bald) 4-5 feet tall.
    All through my life, as far as I can recall, as far as I know, I've never been visited or nothing has ever shown it's face.

How quickly did it move? Was the shuffling like a zombie shuffle, was there a constant dragging of a tail, could you tell the texture of the foot from it? One night in 2002 this short humanoid figure came up to my door, at first dashing quickly across the grass and then shuffling more carefully over the cement patio up to my door. It was an alien or cryptozoological humanoid for sure.
    Slow, but no zombie shuffle. A slow, but direct stride. My bedroom had floor carpet at the time, and it sounded like it was bipedal and didn't lift its feet. However, it didn't walk 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2. It walked 1-2...1-2...1-2... Wasn't rythmic either. The sound is still frightfully embedded in my memories.

It may sound silly, but image a teddy bear, striding over carpet. Size-wise and way of walking, it seems alike.

Not sure if this is a scrambled replay of an actual event that happened long ago, or something that happens in real time while you're sleeping. If the latter, then sounds to me like a ghost, demon, or astral parasite jacking into you to induce a nightmare.
    Those nightmares, are what stick out the most from my experiences, especially when ending them. That dream, I had it possibly 18 years ago. Whatever's ass I kicked, it wasn't coming back for more.

Try recording yourself while sleeping, see if you can decipher the words if you haven't already. There's something under the threshold of consciousness, or some entity in the background, that seems to be affecting your dreams. Remembering or recording or both may help you decipher it.
    OK! I'll also try to keep a dream diary. I was talking about it to my girlfriend and apparently, a few nights ago, she was woken up because I raised my hand up, in my sleep. I have no recollection, whatsoever. This may sound too cliché, but last week, she was woken up by me, saying "it's above me". She was barely awake, didn't make sense of it and usually quells these things by hugging me, putting her hand on me to reassure me, etc.

Seems like a pure scare tactic, which to me points to a negative entity / energy feeder / parasite rather than alien beings. Matches with the other dreams about a sudden darkness coming over.
    Have you ever played or watched Silent Hill? The nightmare dread comes on a lot like this:
    http://youtu.be/i-W_ArPy2yE?t=30s

Question of what came first. I doubt everything you described above is caused solely by this lesion. For all we know, the lesion was caused by either alien procedures or entities screwing with your subtle energy fields (causing tears, leaks, damage, which can have physical effects over the long term). My left ear is missing hearing around a certain high frequency due to this.
    How to protect myself against this?

That's a useful skill to have. I had dreams about the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. If you have any further ones, then if you'd like, post them here - http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/ - to help keep track and correlate them with what other people are dreaming.
    I only remember three. I described the two above and one I haven't been able to place yet. I was at my old workplace, with a colleague that is dear to me. Suddenly it felt as if the Earth stopped spinning or a nuclear blast evaporated everything. I remember turning towards floor, not falling, mind you, it felt as if something pitched us sideways and right after that, as if something turned off sound, vision and everything else.

Like mentioned before, my dreams tend to get intense and I don't seem to remember anything. I'll keep a dream diary, should anything pop up, I'll submit a dream there. Thanks.

I know that feeling. Mine only happen a short time before some improbable obstacle occurs, as if some timeline edit just occurred and I was experiencing an artifact of that.
    I've never linked a déjÃ*-vu to a life event (yet), because I've simply always disregarded them. I'll keep track of it.

Ok sort of like this or this, right? Fore theorizes this is due to a blood-flow shift in your inner ear brought on by a psychic entity inducing a distortion in the nonphysical fields of your ear/head region. What entity, well that depends. I've never had a human be able to induce one in me, to my knowledge. Alien for sure, but also possibly demons, maybe ghosts, and other nonphysical beings who have psychic powers. For example if I'm not careful and think about certain aliens, I ping them unintentionally and a few times they've pinged back and I get an ear ringing like that. I get mine when something interesting is happening or coming up that they want to tune into. Not sure if they're scanning my state and probable futures or what. I've also had dreams that I noticed were under the control of some entity, and in realizing this I hone in on them like an angry bee and in connecting with them, and they responding back I've gotten an ear ringing from that too.
    It's scary alike. Especially the first audio sample. I don't remember them in-dream, but now that I think of it, I've been keeping track of them the last two weeks and they've occurred two or three times now, always at work. Which is odd, because at that time, I'm really focused at work itself. They always come in a different intensity and along with that "shift", I've talked about. The ear ringing is strange, but that shift, it's stranger. I could best compare it with being stirred awake after a really deep nap. That short moment where you're not really sure what reality is? It could even affect my balance, a bit.

Not sure if it's just a negative entity feeding off you, or some abduction/visitation event. Both can leave a feeling of being drained, detached, not fully grounded. Also if you start getting too ungrounded and spacey too often, be careful with that vegetarian diet because it's anything but grounding.
    I'll take heed, but I've only felt better going vegetarian.

This may relate: http://www.thegalaxyexpress.com/parastrology

Can Astrology validate the paranormal? Forensic Astrology is a fascinating branch of astrology that deals in specialized detective work. The topics range from criminal investigation including ongoing and unsolved cases, to paranormal probes including hauntings and things such as alien abductions, to queries regarding specific cases involving Quantum physics such as time travel.

[...]The next item is to look for an emphasis on the 1st and 7th houses basically representing the self and others or "me and them" by either heavy planetary load and/or aspects made to those house cusps. This always seems to show up prominently in cases of alien abduction. The Occult house 4, 8, and 12 are discerned in the same manner. Since the planet Neptune represents intangibles, it too garners a close examination. Depending on the specifics of an event some of the other planets represent other possibilitis. For example, if poltergeist activity is suspected one would look for an active Mars and for evil or demonic entities an active Pluto.

Your Neptune is in the 1st house, for what it's worth.
    Forgive me, I still don't know what that means I'm going to get a personal reading and see what happens.

Hey, thanks so much for taking your time and the elaborate answer. I really appreciate it!

Blog Entries
    I would only recommend vegetarianism as a temporary thing. I was vegan for 6 years and I've delved into a lot of the vegan/vegetarian concepts and ways of thinking. I know where it leads and why people do it, I can understand completely. But it is ungrounding and dangerous long-term. I personally think it's part of the new world religion that the New World Order propagandists want us to adopt. Low protein makes us weak, docile and easily influenced. The lack of animal fats leads to a deterioration of fatty tissues in the brain. That's why vegetarians are often spaced out and a little skewed in the head. Check out www.letthemeatmeat.com to see what ex-vegans have to say about it. For me, it mattered much more hearing the opinions of people who actually were vegan, than those who never bothered to try.

Sometimes I wonder if my vegan diet was to purify my genetic material to be used by aliens. I wonder if they influenced me to eat that way...
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."