Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Thanks for the invite,

looking forward to continuing here where we left off.
    Welcome Nighthawk,

Nice to see you have arrived at The TOP Forum.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

hey. Aragami checking in. Some of you might remember me from around the place. Havn't posted much over the last year or so, probably wont post much now, but still enjoy reading the various forums.

Hi aragami and aliensonthemoon. Good to see so many familiar faces! Enjoy the place...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    'Curiouser and curiouser,' said Alice. I am Noot. Pleased to meetcha.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Thanks for responding Garuda, guess I just will print the threads I still want to read (although some are soooo long :P)

Anyway looking forward to a new start and let's hope TOP is even gonna top OMF ^^

Hi to everyone. I am a past member of OM, ATS and BFRO forums. My interest run the full gambit from UFO's, the Paranormal to Bigfoot. I have had personal experiences with both Bigfoot and ghosts, but I have yet to actually see a UFO. I was a skeptic until my eyes were opened in a big way to the unexplained. Now I am a seeker of the truth. My avatar and handle are Native American to represent my heritage. My handle..Redbone simply means one who is of mixed blood, in my case I am part Cherokee. My Avatar is a Cherokee Eagle Dancer. The Eagle is highly respected among Native Americans and is a powerful symbol. The Cherokee Eagle Dance was performed for a number of occasions, one being for War, but the other was as a way to greet other tribes and to unite their strength and spirit.

Blog Entries
    Hello Everyone. Edward here some may know me. Some may not. A little about myself. I am interested in just about everything. I like to have a little fun at times but I Can be serious too. Overall I am a nice guy to know and very easy to get along with. I'm into self exploration and sharing of new thoughts and Idea's. Everyone's on their journey and we are all just here along for the ride. So let's enjoy it all together. The ups and downs and help pick each other up.

Edward

Look forward to things carrying forward.......... good luck with your new Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I was a skeptic until my eyes were opened in a big way to the unexplained.
    That's what started me on this journey, many many years ago

Welcome to the forum Redbone

Can someone make a back up of Dan's threads...or at least help Dan back it up?

There are some interesting nuggets in there...I'd hate for Dan to lose that almost 4 years of posting