Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reasons Of Social Destructivity Plus Why People Attack Each Other If Someone Talks About The Truth

Merjose..... It's almost impossible to sell a message that is being forced down someone's throat. You can't force feed and expect a good return. This goes for everyone no matter where one stands in their beliefs. Reaching down to help someone climb out of a ditch never should begin with kicking dirt in their face.

A person can have the greatest education money can buy and be nothing without communication skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Merjose View Post
    No, you all are wrong, because you don´t know what happened. As a example I got banned on Ickes Forum because one moderator there wrote me a private message and told me what I should write on the forum! She said I should explain that I´m a butterfly and I said I don´t know what you are talking about so I went to the admin and the admin said I should talk to her and next day my account got erased. On another forum my account got erased because I talked about this! And on another forum my account got erased because more people said I would spread lies for the illuminati. So people are very crazy on internet and you get attacked for nothing, but like Carissa Conti said, etherical beings use humans to operate trough people to attack certain people. And I´m under attack the complete time for everything I say. I see no reason why here again everyone is against me just because I say that I don´t respect mindcontrol. Suddenly everyone here starts to tell me that I´m not able to show social qualities, etc - while I just wrote about mindcontrol on the internet and now everyone is talking about me like I´m the problem. Thats not nice. Its hostile behaviour from everyone here. I´m to busy to write each hour another posting for the haters here. Actually I write at the moment about controlling groups that exist external and non linear and they observe the internal cycle of linear time reality. Maybe thats also not allowed? And by the way this study you all here laugh about is a psychological study and academical experts did it so nobody here should be in the position to laugh about this study.
    Did you even read what I was writing? Here above is the quote. Read. Study. And study after that this hostile society. And don´t try to bring in psychology and use it against me like I´m the problem. Plus nobody complained ever about what I wrote. It just started here because I said that religion is a mental sickness plus brainwashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Merjose View Post
    Did you even read what I was writing? Here above is the quote. Read. Study. And study after that this hostile society. And don´t try to bring in psychology and use it against me like I´m the problem. Plus nobody complained ever about what I wrote. It just started here because I said that religion is a mental sickness plus brainwashing.
    Even ScaRz sees the issue.

If you don't want to believe anyone else has a point and you'd only accept Ly's advice, then at least follow that advice he has given you.

If you approach anyone with the malformed behavior that you honestly believe is alright, trust me, you won't find a significant other for a long time to come. Most people, through constant interaction with other people do learn the ground rules of communication and how to handle themselves. (some more successful than others)

If you find constant rejection or bad reactions towards your person, at some point, you have to eventually realize you are the factor.

-------------------------

Consider this, if I took the attitude that you used on other people, how would you react? Negatively right?

There you go, half the mystery is solved. It's in plain sight.

You do now realize why we are pushing you away and having a bad reaction after reading that right? I don't think anyone is going to lose any sleep over what you view the world as. If you think religion is mind control then guess what? Alot of people in these communities think that way. Alot of people don't reject them for their views.

I don't subscribe to your view and I more or less understand where you are coming from. But that is not why everyone is reacting to you in a negative way. It's because you don't know how to comport yourself around others. It is literally spelled out by you that this is the case in post...#5.

It is the type of attitude you'd expect from someone that hasn't yet entered grade school. Most people do figure out the ground rules of how to be around others in the first 5 years of life. Why you still act that way at your age is a mystery.

------------------------

Read post #5 as if "I" were the one writing it with a different contrary view (Pro-Religious if you want), it will dawn on you that you won't like how I act if you read it back to yourself in that way.

If you don't like "your own way" when it comes from someone else, why would anyone else like it?

You can believe differently than anyone else, no one is stopping you, just make sure to keep in mind that no man is an island. Eventually you have to figure out how to get along. Otherwise you'll get ugly stares from the neighbors and you'll keep wondering why that is.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-23-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous