Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Predictions for 2015.

It is interesting. I sometimes wonder if each century interprets these in their own circumstances. How many times have people thought it was the end times?
    But I did find it interesting this week when I read a article about a mystic rabbi that was speaking about the lunar eclipse occurring on Passover this year. He said that lunar eclipses always foreshadow very bad times for Israel. And he went on to say that in their numerology the Hebrew word for blood is 'dam' and its numerological number is 44. He said 10 yrs ago that the 44 th US Pres. Would bring blood to Israel and that was before he knew who would win the race. As we've had the Iranian negotiations going on and critics are tough on the US weakness in the terms, we will eventually see death in the streets of Israel due to Iran's aggression. Time will tell. But now the Saudis are talking getting their own nuke, so....

I tend to watch economics following the old saying, " follow the money." Just as climate is history so is economics.

Here's another site with predictions that I found:
    http://www.futuretimeline.net/index.htm
    Seems to be more scientific rather than psychic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Here's another site with predictions that I found:
    http://www.futuretimeline.net/index.htm
    Seems to be more scientific rather than psychic.
    At a quick glimpse, site looks interesting - thanks for sharing.

interplanetary dust and micro meteorites raining upon the earth and the other terrestrial planets are expected to increase this year as the solar system plunges through the galactic plane. the annual fall of interplanetary dust on the earth is estimated to be more than 100000 tons - this is the figure normally thought to fall upon the earth when solar system lingers above the galactic plane. hence, much of this material (about 99%) must be indigenous to the solar system. as the solar system moves through the galactic plane the amount of interstellar dust should increase to nearly 10 times this amount. micro meteorities probably follow a similar regime. normally the amount of micro meteorites falling on the earth is approx 40000 tons. there are no academic predictions of the total interstellar dust and micro meteorite which would rain down to the earth as the solar system treks through the galactic plane. however, a conservative estimate of all types of matter chancing upon the earth during the galactic plane debute should be more than a million tons annually. the trek across the galactic plane will probably last more than a few centuries. the sun probably will not appear to dim through this long term event. however, a slight cooling of the atmosphere should be expected. an academic study of planetary dynamics conducted in the late 1990s estimated that the amount of interplanetary matter in the form of rock and asteroid and ice and crystal between mercury and jupiter is more than 4 earth mass. the actual amount must be nearly twice that amount when considering the armada of far reaching comet which visit the inner solar system. clearly, genesis of the earth and other terrestrial planets is an on going process

It's 6:20 PM EST Tues. Nov. 10th

Last week, just before a meditation session, I asked "Who is going to be the Republican nominee?" And during that meditation session, I saw an inner-eye vision of Jeb Bush walking down a hall surrounded by his campaign people. While he was walking, he had tugged his suit jacket sleeve in a downward motion perhaps getting ready to make a speech. Then in the next scene I saw the
    profile of a smiling youngish dark haired man with some grey mixed in with it around the side of his head and his sideburns, picking up a child. Based on photographs of Rubio, it does not look like he's got any grey hair mixed in with the black but Cruz does.

But Rubio does not appear to have any grey hair at least not like what Cruz has:

Anyway, because I saw 2 men, Bush and Cruz, at least based on the information I received during that session, those 2 will be battling it out for the nomination as more time goes by. I was really surprised to see Bush as one of the finalists in that inner eye vision. Just hope he does not win the nomination. Also, Cruz is Tea Party Conservative, much more conservative than Rubio. I would have expected to see Rubio as the finalist but like I said, the man's hair was more like Cruz's. So that was unexpected too.

At the present time, Trump and Carson are still going strong and are at the top of the polls.
    Last edited by A99; 11-11-2015 at 01:57 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

2015 is nearly done, wouldn't predictions for 2016 been more interesting if one were scheduling a meditative session?
    Last edited by majicbar; 11-11-2015 at 06:31 AM.

You're right. A new thread entitled "Predictions for 2016" is in order here. The prediction I just made, if it turns out to be true, will be happening in 2016 so technically it belongs in a thread set up for predictions for that year and not this one.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Perhaps a single thread called "Future Predictions"? Though starting a new one every year is OK with me to.

There should be both. A general predictions thread and one entitled Predictions for 2016 which traditionally is set up around New Year's. So for now, maybe setting up a Future Predictions thread might make sense.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi