Thread: The Stone Circle Makers

The Stone Circle Makers

A small while back I had a projected dream of sorts which was very much like being informed of a change in conditions on the ground. What it consisted of is a centaur looking down onto a valley at a small stone henge type stone circle. With a projected thought entering my mind letting me know the stone circle makers were back.

for a while now I have been looking at this trying to figure if there was some type of connection with the Centaurus star systems, or if this was something closer to home. Charon was a teacher in Greek mythology. But why is this a return? Where were they and how long have they been gone? What brings them back at this point in time? Is there a significance in this?

*WM*
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

The earliest mention of centaurs, early by purported reference rather than textual date that I know of comes from Berossus's account of an ultra or extra terrestrial entity (there is an abyss above and below). These extra/ultra terrestrial beings were also referenced by the Sumerian and Akkadian people as the Apkallu, and also by the Dogon people of Africa. The message on centaurs comes from a creature called Oannes/Dagon also mentioned in the Bible in an incident with the Ark of the Covenant. I do not believe the message to be true, but I sense that there are fragments or reflections of a truth in it.

Berossus, quoted from Alexander Polyhistor-
    " "There was a time in which there existed nothing but darkness and an abyss of waters, wherein resided most hideous beings, which were produced of a two-fold principle. There appeared men, some of whom were furnished with two wings, others with four, and with two faces. They had one body but two heads: the one that of a man, the other of a woman: and likewise in their several organs both male and female. Other human figures were to be seen with the legs and horns of goats: some had horses' feet: while others united the hind quarters of a horse with the body of a man, resembling in shape the hippocentaurs. Bulls likewise were bred there with the heads of men; and dogs with fourfold bodies, terminated in their extremities with the tails of fishes: horses also with the heads of dogs: men too and other animals, with the heads and bodies of horses and the tails of fishes. In short, there were creatures in which were combined the limbs of every species of animals. In addition to these, fishes, reptiles, serpents, with other monstrous animals, which assumed each other's shape and countenance. Of all which were preserved delineations in the temple of Belus at Babylon.

The person, who presided over them, was a woman named Omoroca; which in the Chaldæan language is Thalatth;2 in Greek Thalassa, the sea; but which might equally be interpreted the Moon. All things being in this situation, Belus came, and cut the woman asunder: and of one half of her he formed the earth, and of the other half the heavens; and at the same time destroyed the animals within her.3 All this (he says) was an allegorical description of nature. For, the whole universe consisting of moisture, and animals being continually generated therein, the deity above-mentioned took off his own head: upon which the other gods mixed the blood, as it gushed out, with the earth; and from thence were formed men. On this account it is that they are rational, and partake of divine knowledge. This Belus, by whom they signify Jupiter,4 divided the darkness, and separated the Heavens from the Earth, and reduced universe to order. But the animals, not being able to bear the prevalence of light, died"

Such creatures as mentioned by Berossus are also mentioned as the Yemim in the "Book of Jasher" chapter 36. I don't know what it all means but the concept is something that keeps cropping up in our ancient literature.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 02-16-2016 at 12:06 AM.