Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legal implications of ET encounters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    UPDATE: On 27 June, one week after the article was published, Michael Salla's article was removed from The Examiner, and he was removed as an author.

A copy can still be found at http://exopolitics.org/extraterrestr...inst-humanity/
    I've read stranger articles in the Enquirer. Did they give a reason for the removal?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    UPDATE: On 27 June, one week after the article was published, Michael Salla's article was removed from The Examiner, and he was removed as an author.

A copy can still be found at http://exopolitics.org/extraterrestr...inst-humanity/
    Sad that Examiner did that.

Good news that Exopolitics has published the article. Recommended reading.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I've read stranger articles in the Enquirer. Did they give a reason for the removal?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    This is the mail they sent (as quoted by Rebecca Hardcastle-Wright on Facebook):

Dear Mr. Salla,
    Thank you for your participation as an Examiner on Examiner.com. We regret to inform you that we are terminating your status as an Examiner, effective immediately. Your account has been deactivated. We appreciate the time, effort and consideration you put into this work, but we feel that your content is not the right fit for Examiner.com at this time." (Emphasis added)
    Just a generic sentence that doesn't really give any explanation at all.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin