Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo of Haunebu / Vril; Wrecked?

Video of German WW2 UFO Technology flying...

My comments:

1) At 1:42 I note that the shadows of vehicle and the UFO (vril-4 prototype) appear relative angles wrt sun.

2) At 3:23 is a photo that appears to be taken inside an upper level. This one I've never seen before.

3) At 7:19 is a label on this photo the text of which if anyone could translate, would be very helpful.

4) Perhaps some convincing evidence is at 7:39. The supposed Nordic woman "Maria Orsic" appears to be the same woman thats in the 1st photo of post #2 of this very thread!

I took it from elsewhere on the net, used a free AI website to convert it to color and to clean it up.
    (2 passes)

Design-wise it seems to be related to those [alleged] prototypes?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

I took it from elsewhere on the net, used a free AI website to convert it to color and to clean it up.
    (2 passes)

Design-wise it seems to be related to those [alleged] prototypes?
    Does seem to be a bit clearer.

I didn't mention it before, but it occurs to me that the landing gear is off (funky).

The Germans have always been some of the sharpest engineers on the planet. That said: Why would they bother to put landing gears with large rubber wheels (tires) on a craft that I assume takes off and lands vertically.

Thats the kind of thoughts that breed skepticism . . .

However, in the video one might imagine a rolling takeoff or landing.

edit to add:

Perhaps the wheels makes it easier to "roll" into a hanger!
    Last edited by epo333; 01-30-2022 at 01:43 PM.