Hello everyone at Outpost Forum;

It is wild that it took a week, and numerous email, and talking to different people to finally get this opportunity to be a member of Outpost Forum. I should have joined before the hackers started in on this site.
About myself, I grew up in Dayton, Ohio near Vandalia. The ETs have had a long history with my mom. The ETs helped with the materials to build our house for the fraction of the cost. There was a lot of UFO activity in the forest behind our house. My older brother had friends who discovered they have lost time after being abducted. As a child, waiting to go out for the school bus I watched a saucer trying to find a place to land in the woods.

I am a Reiki practitioner, Minister, Spiritual Teacher, I also work with healing with Light Frequencies, and Sound. I also have a BFA in Fine Arts with a concentration in painting. I have numerous physic experiences, and interesting discoveries. I am a Starseed, and have been contacted, and I planted.

I am the life partner these last few years with a long time member Outpost Forum 'Earthman' David Shock.