Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFOs commonplace at Guantanamo Bay according to marine

UFOs commonplace at Guantanamo Bay according to marine

http://www.openminds.tv/former-marin...activity/36539

Former Marine describes base UFO activity

Posted by: Roger Marsh March 7, 2016 0

A former Marine who was on duty at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in 1968 and 1969, has come forward to reveal UFO activity observed in and around the base, according to testimony in Case 74794 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The Marine was assigned to fence line duty during this time.

“All of us Marines were amazed at the amount of UFO activity over and around this base,” the witness stated.“Virtually every night UFOs were flying overhead with altitudes of less than 300 feet.”

The witness described what they were seeing at that time.

“Most of these UFOs were approximately 50 to 100 feet across, but to the naked eye came off as a dull, hazy hull with a small red light trailing behind it. When I stood guard duty on the south side of the base, I witnessed on many, many nights UFOs landing and taking off out of the ocean. There were large blue lights moving around after their landing in the ocean and then slowly dimming down as they obviously descended deeper.”

The witness said the most exciting event came when he stood guard duty at the main gate.

“It was approximately 7p.m. (dark) when I stepped out of the guard shack and looked across the fence at the deserted Cuban guard house when something caught my eye. Behind the Cuban guard shack near the ground was a huge white cloud with a blue/white, baby blue pulsating light in the middle of it.”

The witness asked his partner to verify what he was seeing because now the object had risen up and over the Cuban shack and was heading directly toward them....

Wow what a great sighting.

More articles

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...-whistleblower

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...lly-night.html

More info in this one it mentions the motherships mentioned in a base newspaper! Someone must have copy of that

http://www.inquisitr.com/2868628/und...ay-naval-base/

According to a witness account, “Many people had seen [UFOs over the base] and… talked openly about it. It was no secret that jet fighters were sent aloft from the Naval Air Station at times to intercept UFOs. A base newspaper [even] published stories about pilots circling around huge motherships hovering high in the sky as smaller UFOs returned to it. The motherships were estimated to be 800 to 900 feet long.”
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-10-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Aside from the "usual suspects" being held there, what could these things be interested in?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Aside from the "usual suspects" being held there, what could these things be interested in?
    Cuba libre?
    Mojitos?
    Montecristo Churchills Añejados?

Maybe a less humancentric view,
    might just have a base in the neighborhood?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

They marine 'Bob' who is the source of the story is replying to questions here.

http://www.mufon.com/ufo-news/former...e-ufo-activity

I've tried to invite him but I don't know if they will post that comment.
    Anyone else have any questions for him? Wansen?

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    They marine 'Bob' who is the source of the story is replying to questions here.

http://www.mufon.com/ufo-news/former...e-ufo-activity

I've tried to invite him but I don't know if they will post that comment.
    Anyone else have any questions for him? Wansen?
    Thank you again Longeyes!

I left him a question asking if GITMO had an official policy on reporting UFOs.

I've heard rumors that that's the last thing the Navy wants in its official logbooks, but the Marines might have had a different policy...especially back then.

I've heard other rumors from USN submarine sailors about copious UFO activities in that area and Puerto Rico as well.

A sonarman told me personally of multiple underwater contacts zipping about at unfathomable speeds in the Bermuda Triangle.

One can only begin to imagine the data the Navy has collected on this over the decades...

'Bob' replied and, most interestingly, wrote:

"Every Post at Gitmo Cuba has Log Books to report every hour on the hour or in between if something unusual was going on. UFO's were reported as unusual happening. Something like a close encounter like I had was called in and Base Intelligence would come out."

Based on the amount of activity 'Bob' reported, those Log Books might make for interesting reading; IIRC, procedures called for all Log Books to be reviewed, often copied and typed into "Smooth Logs" that were used to compile Base Activity and Action reports.

I'd be most interested in hearing him expound on his 'close encounter' and his visit with Base Intelligence...

Hopefully 'Bob' will join us; GITMO is a fairly unique location to be stationed and I'm hoping he will share more "Sea Stories" with us.

Hi Bob

Don't know if you have found you way here but we would love to hear your story unedited as it were.
    It sounds like you had an incredible time out there and we would love to hear all the details

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi Bob

Don't know if you have found you way here but we would love to hear your story unedited as it were.
    It sounds like you had an incredible time out there and we would love to hear all the details
    'Bob's' latest reply:

"Gary, I would love to join but that sight is not excepting new members because of hackers. You might have some idea of how I can join and let me know on this site. I can tell you much more about these UFO's at GITMO Cuba if I can join."