Thread: The Shock Factor, with your host Dave Shock

The Shock Factor, with your host Dave Shock

Hi everyone. Dave Shock here. Starting the 5th of next month, I start my new radio show The Shock Factor on XZBN radio network. It will be a weekly 1 hour show. I don't have the schedule as of yet but I will post upcoming shows and times. The network will be promoting our CubeSat project as well. Can't wait to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Hi everyone. Dave Shock here. Starting the 5th of next month, I start my new radio show The Shock Factor on XZBN radio network. It will be a weekly 1 hour show. I don't have the schedule as of yet but I will post upcoming shows and times. The network will be promoting our CubeSat project as well. Can't wait to get started.
    Looking forward to the show!
    Last edited by CasperParks; 08-29-2016 at 04:57 AM.

Thanks Casper.. The show will cover all things paranormal, UFO's and such. It's free to listen in at http://www.xzbn.net/ I'm not on the schedule as of yet because we just set it in stone today. Any idea's on guests will be great.

Busy day today. I will be on Xzone radio show tonight at 1 am eastern, pre-recorded earlier and i'm on Ufonaut radio tonight at 12:30 eastern time... Man.. Ufonaut is a live one. busy day today for sure.