Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Luis Elizondo

For your watching pleasure, HighPeaks has made a Twitter thread containing pretty much everything Luis Elizondo has revealed, edited into nice chunks and ordered by topic. https://twitter.com/HighPeaks77/stat...48338099576833
    If you missed anything from the past, and Luis has this method of giving something new in each interview, you should find it there.

Number 27 in the thread is exciting when Lue says if I had no NDA he could blow your socks off (to Ross Coulthart). Then I realised of course the negation of NDA's is only for COngress, and specifically the Security commitee at this point. I am not sure how much is actually going to come out of this for plebs like myself.

Lue's book just been announced...
    It's called 'Imminent'

His tweet today

It is my honor and my duty to share this information with you now: my new book, IMMINENT: Inside the Pentagon’s Hunt for UFOs will be published by William Morrow in August 2024.

IMMINENT is my call to action. The stakes could not be higher.

This is an accurate portrayal of events as they happened. This book underwent a 9-month U.S. Government security review, and I had a senior member of AATIP review the manuscript to ensure everything is exact and authentic. This is more than “my story,” it is “our story,” and I wrote it for you, the public, so that there is no question as to what we are dealing with, and what the future might bring. After reading it, I think it will be clear why this topic is so incredibly important.

You can preorder it now, and sign up for emails to stay in the loop at https://luiselizondo-official.com/book

Book description...

The Roswell crash site. The Phoenix Lights. Area 51. Sightings, conspiracies, glimpses of the unexplained. Decades of questions unanswered.

Forget what you think you know about Unidentified Flying Objects.

On 25 June 2021, the Pentagon released an historic report confirming 144 incidents of 'unidentified aerial phenomena' (UAP) with no easy explanation. The US Navy and Air Force have confirmed ongoing sightings of bizarre objects moving at blinding speeds - often around nuclear and defence sites. Barack Obama has publicly acknowledged the concern.

Luis Elizondo spent an accomplished military career hunting drug traffickers and terrorists, before being posted as Director of US Government's highly sensitive Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) in 2008. In that capacity, Elizondo led an international effort to study UFOs around the world.

Shocked by what they found, Elizondo told his commanding officers: the world needs the full truth. When Elizondo's superiors refused, he resigned his post in order to go public. Since then, he has led the global disclosure effort.

- Are we alone?
    - Are governments in possession of wreckage?
    - What do we know about the science and tech of UAP?
    - Have UAP compromised our nuclear weapons caches?
    - What's inside a UAP?
    - Where do UAP go between sightings? Do they have a base, or do they live among us?
    - And the biggest questions of all: Who. Are. They?

As a civilian with high-level national security clearance, Elizondo is widely viewed as the world's most credible authority on UAP and UFOs. This memoir reveals groundbreaking - even shocking - details of what AATIP learned, and the profound implications, not just for humanity but for everything we think we know about our lonely place in the universe.