Thread: Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist

Blog Entries

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist

A story based on the idea President Trump can keep a secret?

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it.
    A "galactic federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand... what space and spaceships are," Haim Eshed said.
    By Adela Suliman and Paul Goldman
    A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post o Tuesday.

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."
    Story Continues
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

If this is true then I would imagine that Trump would spill the beans on his way out once he is sure there is no way he could continue to be president. It would likely make things more difficult for the incoming Biden administration.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    If this is true then I would imagine that Trump would spill the beans on his way out once he is sure there is no way he could continue to be president. It would likely make things more difficult for the incoming Biden administration.
    And yet a pretty powerful message would be, "See what happened to Kennedy when he decided to reveal information on the ET presence?".
    Even Mr Trump might get onboard with keeping the secret, when faced with wet work by black ops.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I must admit . . . This is a strange one!

Courtney Brown from the Remote Viewing Farsight Institute.

He put this on each end of this months - Human News Forecast: (December 2020). Some kind of message I presume.

This is out of my pay grade for comment, so here is the short of it!

Here is the December Human News Forecast in entirety . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Wv...ature=emb_logo