Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Senior DOD official says UFO phenomena is demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post

According to science mankind has been around for 2-300,000 years, but they really didn't do anything but leave behind bones until around 15 thousand years ago when they exploded with culture and architecture.
    If we have been around that long, I wouldn't be surprised if any cultures from that time are swept away.

Some of the advanced cultures also disappear with their entire populations. With no clear migration patterns into other civilizations.

Coinciding with this event, in the same location where it began is essentially an account of ET's descending on earth teaching mankind many things and producing offspring by them. And of course corrupting them morally as well. In fact, it is this corruption rather than the Edenic one which predominates 2nd temple literature as the major cause of moral corruption in the world today. If the government studied this they had to have drawn that connection. It says in Daniel that in the end times knowledge will increase. That may just as well be a warning, not simply a sign post, because the only other time it can be said that knowledge increased was was when the angels fell and taught mankind. So it may be just as important to ask why would knowledge increase in the last days. Because the fallen angels are there, just as they were before.
    It could be that the "Aliens" of today have given humanity that knowledge to build replicas. Though, I doubt it's a simple black and white story.

I think it is more likely that our governing bodies have both stolen technologies by shooting down craft and likely have sold access to their populations for the sake of getting some advancements.

I doubt even Elizondo would ever get any help in disclosing such a scenario. I am almost sure, that this is a "Disclosure lite".

The truth almost surely too deep for 99% of the population to ever come to accept. Some elements of the story would create too much insecurity and severe distress in the population. So I am not surprised that Elizondo is neutering some elements.

It's one thing to tell people there is other life. It's a whole other thing to tell people that this "other life" also has mental and psychic capabilities that could invade their privacy or that of their president/prime minister/king at any time.

We'd run out of tinfoil in our surpermarkets overnight. So I consider it mentally like Disclosure², a step up from just a regular ET narrative. It'd be hard for people to swallow nor accept.

Disclosure³ is like disclosing that they almost certainty don't fit your typical narrative of "Alien Life" that a typical person thinks of....and revelations of their relationship with us from history.

I am almost certain, based on the Bible, that Disclosure³ will be narrated by the "ET" themselves and it'll be a complete (but very logical sounding) Fabrication.

------------------

Disclosure from the ET's perspective is akin to a rock smashing into a plate of glass. The glass is established notions. A little bit of duct tape (lies) and throwing out some unneeded bits, and you can reassemble the whole thing into a new shape.

While Disclosure as seen from regular (rather hopeful) folk on this Earth is more like hoping that someone who is an ET comes along and builds on the current plate of glass into something more magnificent.

As the "ET" are rather intelligent folk I foresee they will trap people into tight sounding logical arguments. They'll use our own incomplete understandings to ensnare people into believing something which isn't ultimately real.

Don't mind them though, its all part of the process, got to break things to use the elegant duct tape...

The book of the watchers contains a prophecy about the return, rather the releasing of these fallen angels in the last days. While the book is not considered scripture, it is separable from it because it contains a prophecy of Enoch which the book of Jude verifies as prophecy. It also speaks of these fallen angles changing shape."Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray"
    "their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray"

Yep.

There is also a curious passage in Daniel 2:43 regarding the Clay and Iron. "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." Many translate this as "in marriage", but the actual Hebrew is the seed of men. They add marriage because it makes no sense to say they will mingle themselves with the seed of men, if they are also men. However it makes perfect sense in the ancient Jewish context of the fallen watchers in Gen 6.
    It is probably also a reference that human beings and them will never live together in truly at peace.

They'll abduct, impregnate, then take away the baby....but that doesn't mean they'll ever live together. Considering the Advisors curious stories about Human Groups, I am not surprised.

ET can be ~xenophobics~ (not sure thats the right word) in their own way, despite what they say. If you could feel their mindset and the innate fear they feel at the prospect of not being in control of an individuals responses when meeting them in person. It would tell you alot.

Despite what they project, they'd be terrified to be in close proximity to an unrestrained human being. (of course, there are good reasons, but there is also an inherent phobia in the mix)
    It's something akin to placing a person in a lions den. You assume the lions dangerous right?

It's a different story though, if you follow protocols, you are basically in remote control of that human beings anatomy through psychic means. Like a drugged up groggy patient, they feel more confident to have a conversation.

If you've probably read contactee stories you'll notice that often when the individual seems to be in full control of themselves (notice I said "seems") there is a light trepidation in the air. I'll also let you know there is usually supposed to be someone out of sight who can trigger the human beings unconscious state at a moments notice.

------------------

I wonder if Greer would ever acknowledge any of those kind of things. Probably would say only evil ET do that sort of thing...sigh.

Either way, common sense, applies to all ET. If you are in a different environment dynamic it is very sensible to alert and cautious. What normal to human beings is not necessarily normal to an ET.
    That's why they run "The Children" (hybrids) through interactive simulations. Then (allegedly) put them through the paces to see if they react normally when confronted with the unexpected scenario.

I'd expect that passivity is their normal reaction to uncomfortable situations. In essence if you were to grab one of their hand violently, they would be startled but wouldn't grab something to pound your head till you let go.

Whereas a normal human being would hardly be passive about their reactions.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

One thing I have often wondered about is the "soul work" that a lot of abductees go through and what fallen angels would be interested in or what needs they might have. But unfortunately all I have to probe that question is ancient texts, and the abduction accounts. The only thing I've found that I think would be on the mind of a fallen angel is the souls of their offspring which are called unclean spirits in the New testament (the word unclean in Greek there means mixed). In the Book of the watchers they grieved after the fate of their offspring.
    They probably have no afterlife. Illegitimate Spirits.

Wasn't it in the book of Enoch that God is petitioned to move all the spiritual presences from the face of the Earth and put them into the Spiritual Prison. (The Abyss?)

I think it was Abbadon/Devil who counterpetitioned that at least 1/10th be left on Earth so that he could use them for his own purposes on the Earth. I don't recall if it was the Book of Enoch or not.

Part of the reason unclean spirits involve themselves with men is to alleviate their present suffering by inhabiting a body. It has wondered me to no end if the purpose of the second incursion of these fallen angels, the "soul work", and hubrid processing, is to create empty bodies for these unclean spirits.
    It's not necessarily the central goal as far as I am aware.
    Though, it happens.

Whenever someones involuntarily/voluntarily donates genetics for hybrids, I am pretty sure at least some of the children have their spirits are removed and the body used for another inhabiting presence. Technically speaking, a body suit is an empty organic husk.

While you can grow them without a woman, it's easy to surmise all "donated" body suits come from somewhere. They probably had a soul pre-installed. Where that spirit goes, I wouldn't know.

-----------
    The more likely scenario to see a demonic presence in a fleshy body is likely from Human Groups recreation of ET. Surprisingly, Dr. Greer knows of it.

If you've ever interacted with one, you'll immediately notice they don't "feel" right on their insides.
    It's like talking to a demon only they psychically register as having a corporeal presence and they have abilities like an ET. It's very creepy and it's the first obvious sign their working with Human Groups.

There is something about my body, which makes only my soul a match for it and somewhere in it is a physical medium from which my spirit can operate it. It seems at least nominally possible that a body, with the proper physical medium could be produced to interface the children of the watchers back into the physical world and alleviate their suffering. Revelation seems to make Earth a Crucible of man, fallen angel, and unclean spirit in the last days. Angels are cast of heaven upon the earth, abaddon, which is the prison of the unclean spirits, lets them loose upon the earth. It seems like the perfect, and only opportunity to "resurrect", their children from their present suffering. Does any of that track with anything you have experienced?
    Yes, but you should ask that in my personal thread.

We are already derailing this thread. I'll post my reply over there.

Edit: Never mind Sansanoy, just noticed that the Thread Title does cover our topic. I'll type away in a few minutes.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-26-2021 at 03:00 AM.

There is something about my body, which makes only my soul a match for it and somewhere in it is a physical medium from which my spirit can operate it. It seems at least nominally possible that a body, with the proper physical medium could be produced to interface the children of the watchers back into the physical world and alleviate their suffering.
    I was only ever aware of it in circumspect tall tales. Things I heard mentioned, some with varying levels of details and some with just scant references to other ideas.

From what I remember they sometimes have to build artificial psychic structures to hold a new presence to a body. It doesn't always work.

Though, it's something akin to performing a surgery...more or less like a transplant. Sometimes they use (allegedly) devices inside the body to facilitate the transference. Small Sponge like in size, a beige color. Another referenced a black rod with stripes along the bottom edge which at the time I though it was a small straight hockey stick near someones leg. (That reference is alot older)

But this is all in reference to moving a spiritual essence from an ET body to an Encounter Suit. No references to demonic or occultism stuff.

The hockey stick reference was from my youth and I hardly remember it. (I didn't take it seriously enough to memorize details.) I also don't remember what the purpose of the stick like thing is for.

The sponge like thing though was like an anchor. Used supposedly to ?inject stimulation? to keep the spiritual aspect attached to the body during transfer. No real details on how it worked.

Both were on visual show and tell via telepathy.
    -----
    The pods are used to keep the bodies in a stasis. Not necessarily cold storage, but there is a field that runs along the inside that keep the body in a good condition during storage.

Next to the pods there is an area usually nearby where the work station is used to prepare the essence and store the removed essence. Usually some flasks like shapes. There were references to tools but they I recall they flashed by too quickly to make them out.

Revelation seems to make Earth a Crucible of man, fallen angel, and unclean spirit in the last days. Angels are cast of heaven upon the earth, abaddon, which is the prison of the unclean spirits, lets them loose upon the earth. It seems like the perfect, and only opportunity to "resurrect", their children from their present suffering. Does any of that track with anything you have experienced?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

We'd run out of tinfoil in our surpermarkets overnight.
    ^ "and toiletpaper"

They probably have no afterlife. Illegitimate Spirits.

Wasn't it in the book of Enoch that God is petitioned to move all the spiritual presences from the face of the Earth and put them into the Spiritual Prison. (The Abyss?)

I think it was Abbadon/Devil who counterpetitioned that at least 1/10th be left on Earth so that he could use them for his own purposes on the Earth. I don't recall if it was the Book of Enoch or not.
    I think it may be Jubilees where we find that a 1/10th were left. It's been so long since I read it.

In the past, as the lore goes, beings came to to men, presumably corporeally, and taught them. That might be too much on the nose for today. They could inspire technology through "eureka" moments. Ideas emerge in our heads and we know not from whence they came, because we never consciously construct our ideas, they just appear. Another way can be through purposely crashing progressive technology, and showing what technology is possible through UFO encounters. For example from what we see, AATIP has commissioned 30 something areas of research. The other thing that follows this interference is wickedness, which has kept pace with our own advancement.

Greer, and so many UFO researchers dismiss the religious connection. David Jacobs even dismisses the ANE connection. Apparently if the past isn't precisely like the present accounts they are not the same. Never mind the fact that you are dealing with tricksters, and even the abduction reports have ET's turning into other beings. There seems to be a hard unwillingness there because if you accept that small part, the rest of it follows and you have to reorient you life.

I think you are right about moving some of this to your thread. This might be a good thread to keep going for the topic of why UFO's/ET might be aliens.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-26-2021 at 05:47 PM.

In the Book of Jubilees we read that after the flood evil spirits began to be a big problem for the descendants of Noah. Noah began to pray to God to bind all the demons away from man. Noah knew that God had bound the Watchers that mixed with women by casting them in the Abyss.Now Noah ask God to do the same with ALL the evil spirits who were the spirits of the Watchers offspring.

God was about to bind them ALL until the chief of the spirits "Mastema" ask God to let some of the evil spirits remain. Mastema doesn't seem to worried in the least that he will be bound with them if ALL are imprisoned. He must know he will be on the outside no matter what takes place. God then binds 90% of the evil spirits in the Abyss leaving 10% of them to remain and listen to Mastema's voice and do everything he ask of them.

Jubilees Chapter 10

1] And in the third week of this jubilee the unclean demons began to lead astray the children of the sons of Noah, and to make to err and destroy them.

5] And Thou knowest how Thy Watchers, the FATHERS of these spirits, acted in my day: and as for these spirits which are living, imprison them and hold them fast in the place of condemnation, and let them not bring destruction on the sons of thy servant, my God; for these are malignant, and created in order to destroy.

7] And the Lord our God bade us to bind all.

8] And the chief of the spirits, Mastema, came and said: 'Lord, Creator, let some of them remain before me, and let them harken to my voice, and do all that I shall say unto them; for if some of them are not left to me, I shall not be able to execute the power of MY WILL on the sons of men; for these are for corruption and leading astray BEFORE MY JUDGMENT, for great is the wickedness of the sons of men.'

9] And He said: Let the tenth part of them remain before him, and let nine parts descend into the place of condemnation.'

Then we see in verse 11 that this Chief Mastema must be none other than The Adversary.

11] And we did according to all His words: all the malignant evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation and a tenth part of them we left that they might be subject before Satan on the earth.

We'd run out of tinfoil in our surpermarkets overnight.
    Would lead work better considering its ability to block radiation? But then lead foil isn't as easily available.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Would lead work better considering its ability to block radiation? But then lead foil isn't as easily available.
    I was joking though.

Actually, I don't know what exactly would block a psychic signal. Microwaves cause discomfort you can sense psychically but don't really block anything. I have some lead (not high purity) and I'll see if it actually does anything at all by holding it in my hand.

High tension power lines can be really discomforting, (distracting), but not exactly shields anything psychic. Perhaps if you run electrical pulses of noise that might lower the resolving ability of psychic phenomena by introducing background noise...

Other than that, nothing comes to mind. I do know some materials require time to penetrate back when I was active.

Edit: Other than pulsing randomized psychic static noise...I don't know. I don't have any clue what that manifest as physically though.

Edit2: Without going into depth Wally, ~Resonance Noise~ is an effective way to block someone but not for the reasons you'd think of.

With High Tension wires, microwaves etc; people like me and the ET have an invisible fabric extending away from our body. So when something interferes with the fabric, we sense it.

If the interference is intense, we register it as noise. Noise itself occupies some of our attention span at an invisible level and the material resources beneath that (mental processing).

If the noise is intense, you can think of it as something is interfering with the fabric that is our invisible sensing and all the processing elements down the line.

Resonance noise with our field causes our focus to diffuse and makes mental targeting just slightly harder.

Just the same way the resonance is causing noise by thousands of little data points across the fabric, we need to be careful not to flex the properties of our field too intensely. Otherwise physical anomalies occur in response....such as a power spike in electricity.

Sensing is interference. Interference is Sensing something.

======

Negating targeting effectiveness is more effective against a psychic observer.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-27-2021 at 04:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    I was joking though.

Actually, I don't know what exactly would block a psychic signal. Microwaves cause discomfort you can sense psychically but don't really block anything. I have some lead (not high purity) and I'll see if it actually does anything at all by holding it in my hand.

<snip>
    A little outside my comfort zone, forgive the noob comment if I'm off base. Would a Faraday Cage cause interruption of such abilities?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    On an issued related to the thread; I've been watching a number of "remote viewer" documentaries lately.
    Pretty sad to read about Robert Gates assassination of the program.
    Shortly thereafter, one of the key RV players approached an official committee with valid positive info regarding the effectiveness of the RV program.
    Early on, only to hear jeers by the audience "We are being tested to see how gullible we are." before storming out.
    And not that much later, "These findings (impressive as they were) are DEMONIC!!!"
    IMHO; What where they thinking?!?!
    Play the demon card; trump all logical thought and evidence?
    Seems to have worked.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008