Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: UFO report to Congress 6/25/21

UFO Jesus Frustation here is brilliant.

His sentiment in the first clip is spot on. 'Release a smoking gun' and we can stop harping on about this stuff.
    How can humanity grow up if we treated like small children who can't handle the truth?
    There this tiny minority somehow keeping us in the dark - without knowing our correct place in the order of things how can we make the right decisions to grow as a civilisation?

He also goes over James Fox's recent interview - someone in the UAPTF told him that something was coming out OCT/NOV time which might confirm some kind of backengineering or recovered craft. A USG declaration.
    Who knows?

Thank you for posting that, Longeyes, I thought that was a very good summary of the current situation.

I live in hope, but ultimately I am very cycnical about any information dropping from official sources. No one wants to be the person who drops this bombshell as it has implications across the entire world, let alone the US government. People will be demanding answers to which I believe the US government has precious few. They will be a pariah in the short and medium term for the chaos that ensues...

No worries Shere Khaan I think with the state of the world at the moment, with people living in these infomation bubbles, and the amount of cynicism with respect to the authories, they needn't worry it. It probably take an age for the pennny to drop.
    As for who sounds the alarm offically their name will at least be fixed in the history books for a very long time? People are going to pretty annoyed we've been lied to for so long though.
    I'm pretty sure they know a hell of a lot about them much more than we imagine ,NRO and Space Command almost certainly track them with satellites coming in from space and with the 3 GHz signal can track them wherever they go, they know where the undersea bases are.
    They have a means of shooting them down and we have our own craft with fully functioning anti gravity. Probably communicating with some other races as well. We are going to be more than a few steps behind the curve. They've been on it, furiously trying to figure it out for 70yrs, spending billions of dollars.
    We have problems believing it but if you are properly briefed, and in the know, it would your all consuming passion to figure it out.

Eventually we have some more information on the 16th Dec there was a press briefing about the lastest UAP AARO report. John Greenewald was invited and has produced a transcript of the hour long invitee only session.
    The actual report is apparently going to be out before the new year.

https://www.theblackvault.com/docume...ember-16-2022/

Note from The Black Vault: The below “media roundtable” took place on December 16, 2022, and was an invite-only event that was not advertised. The Black Vault was invited to attend, which I did via the telephone. Although I was in line to ask a question along with a follow up, I was not called upon. I am working with the Pentagon Office of Public Affairs to get my questions answered, and if they are, I will bring that to you...

Ross and Bryce on the long awaited report

Pretty sure this is it. Complete damp squib.
    https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/docum...Report-UAP.pdf

That UFO podcast's reaction

Link to Sean Kirkpatrick's slideshow mentioned in That UFO podcast
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lln...OOf45EAta/view

Ok, got the "Need To Know" cast under my belt!

Love the terms "Dog Turd Theory" and "Lick Spittle", gonna remember those useful terms.
    Last edited by epo333; 03-23-2023 at 06:14 PM.

Very interesting update on the intial hearings. Brilliant exculsive by the Daily Mail.
    Travis Tayor and Stratton were recorded as the spoke at the 4-5rd March 2023 @ Alien Con. Someone made transcript of the recording (i'll try to find it but no luck so far)
    They were astounded by Bray's protrayal of the analysis on green triangle footage from the Russell that Jermey Corbell released.

...Taylor said he and Stratton were sitting in the lunchroom at their new employees, Radiance Technologies watching the hearing.

'And when they start talking about the Russell incident, I was like ''We did not brief him that way. That is not what we told him.''

'It really, really did upset both Travis and me when we were watching that hearing,' Stratton added.

'I would not have gone and briefed Congress that I believe these triangular shaped objects to be real … without my ducks in a row and the ability to answer any question thrown at me.'...

EXCLUSIVE: Ex UFO chiefs claim their Pentagon bosses misled Congress by claiming a swarm of mysterious objects that buzzed around Navy ships in 2019 were mere drones – not a national security threat

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Congress.html

Well worth reading the whole article.

THIS WAS LIVE TODAY . . . (04/19/2023)

Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the recently formed All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, will appear as the sole witness in front of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Wednesday. He is slated to discuss the “mission, activities, oversight, and budget” of the office created by the Pentagon in 2022, whose goal is identifying and attributing "unidentified aerial phenomena,” or UAPs, more commonly known as unidentified flying objects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjegRAahmA

It was as I expected, although I was pleasantly surprised to see the mosul footage presented along with the breakup of ufo types showing 50%+ being silver orbs. Perhaps a subtle nod in the direction of being monitored by probes of an NHI given we can't get silver balls to fly yet.