Thread: Close encounters of the 3rd kind-1977 started

Close encounters of the 3rd kind-1977 started

my attention to the stars, if it moved? I watched it- I was 12.

I have always felt that there is no way we are alone- NO way!
    I had an older sister (2015) who also watched the skies as we got older she would want to go
    to places where UFO's/events had happened.

We had our mother,her daughter, and my family hooked/trapped into going with us to our event site.
    Pensacola Beach/Gulf Breeze Florida-Ed Walters famous/infamous photos right?
    It was about a year after maybe 1989- we sit with locals watching the skies near an inlet,and went back to our
    condo on pensacola beach. Sis,and I saw at night around 8:00 pm in the clouds:
    From left to right, one by one 4 lights-circular-not connected-come on,not moving and were about 100 yards out to sea.
    WE stared,not blinking at what we saw! These lights were way to big to be airplane lights/helicopter/jet/Air balloons.
    They did not blink.did not change color,nor move as we watched for at least 5 minutes. I remember saying:
    "Do you"- YES! (as she interrupted my sentence) "see what I am seeing"?
    Then from right to left they went off. one by one. We did not see any outline of the vehicle(s)- just lights.
    They were not search lights just staying in place- no trail.
    We had more-events- in future days spread out in different areas of our lives.

Thanks for your time.

Europa Tesla--

Welcome to TheOutPost forum Europa Tesla.

Hope to hear more of your experiences.
    Last edited by epo333; 11-05-2021 at 12:47 AM.

Europa Tesla, thanks for sharing with us...

Thank You!

You are most welcome!