Page 242 of 250 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2495

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Compartmentalisation of thinking was something I worked on when working out how to handle pain a long time ago, almost 5 or more years before encountering the orange glowing one. It also allowed me to compartmentalise emotions, so I can operate in one way while feeling something else.
    Thinking on that, I may have inadvertently found a general method which allows me to have a slightly easier time during encounters and dealing with things looking in. Still horribly difficult to deal with though.
    I wasn't aware you already knew how to do that. Your creepiness' factor just went up a notch.

It's also disturbing (in a good way) how you also pick up on the right subjects and ask even questions I haven't thought to ask or connect together. It's refreshing (albeit) unsettling to see someone who understands. I wish others had the same kind of insights.

So, the methodology you have described there as a similar structure to this:
    The one who seeds ideas.
    The subjects who receive those ideas.

Via manipulation, the idea seeder brings the subjects together, and intiates a common conversation.
    The ones who have received the information then form a group with a shared set of ideas and experiences.
    Volla, we have info disseminated without any one apparent source; the idea/s is important, not the specifics.
    Yes. Though, often you may notice I will chase something down and write down my conclusions as I go along step by step.

Only later, reviewing everything and making "an overall analysis" of the "ongoing analysis" itself.

So your conclusion, jives well with with my own overall conclusion. (I had a hard time sleeping last night)

This is very similar to the lock and key system used for abductees, where only certain people mesh in terms of experiences.
    However, the objective there is to form competitive cliques with no overall cohesive structure emerging; which would be dangerous to ET interests.
    You came to the same conclusion as I did when I laid in bed and started going through the different points I observed.

Your right, it appears to be a modified implementation of the "Keys and Lock system". I noticed that too. The thing that sticks out in my mind is the distances involved in seeding such information. It would require the ET to have already psychically profiled the person telling the story who in this case is called Nichols. (for psychic targeting)

I would therefore have to guess there is more to the initial start of the story than what is presented. As I suspect only supervisor level ET's or above would be able to target someone at such distances and perform complex manipulation at such distances without knowing too much about the target.

Normal ET personnel would have to be within eyesight to do the same.

Once familiar with the target it's a different story though. So something was aware of Nichols from the very onset. (or at least thats what I suspect.)
    Last edited by Fore; 06-10-2021 at 02:01 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Page 7 from the Book
    In 1971, I began working for "BJM" [BJM is a fictitious name for the company I worked for] - a well known defense contractor on Long Island.
    I had discovered a wave that could be termed a "telepathic wave". In some respects, it behaved like
    a radio wave. I set out to get the characteristics of this "telepathic wave". I studied their wavelengths
    and other pertinent facts. I determined that while a telepathic wave behaves like a radio wave, it isn't
    exactly a radio wave. Although it propagates in a similar fashion to that of electromagnetic waves and
    possesses like properties, not all of these fit into normal wave functions.
    I found all of this very exciting! I had discovered a whole brand new electromagnetic function that
    was not in any of the textbooks I'd ever seen. I wanted to learn as much as I could and studied all the
    activities that might use this type of function. My interest into metaphysics had been launched.
    In 1974, I noticed a peculiar phenomena that was common to all of the psychics
    that I worked with.

Every day at the same hour, their minds would be jammed. They couldn't think effectively.
    It was obvious that this signal was greatly impeding the ability of my psychics.
    I tracked it right to Montauk Point. It was coming directly from a red&white radar antenna on the
    Air Force base.
    I suspect it's not the Antenna, Mr. Nichols. Probably something hovering over the base which isn't visible to the naked eye. Clearly you guys didn't have ESP otherwise you might have noticed the invisible object.

I continued my psychic research but didn't get anywhere on the investigation of the Montauk antenna
    until 1984 when a friend of mine called. He told me the place was now abandoned and that I should go
    out there and check it out. I did. It was indeed abandoned with debris strewn everywhere.
    Page 9 From the Book

I was out at the base within the week. There I met the caretaker Mr. Anderson. He was very
    helpful. He told me to be careful and showed me where things were so that I wouldn't fall through the
    floor and that type of thing.
    I had taken a trip to Montauk with a fellow named Brian. Brian was a psychic who had helped me
    with my research. As we foraged around the base, we went in 2 different directions. I went into a
    building and saw a man who appeared to be homeless. He told me that he had been living in the
    building ever since the base was abandoned. He also said that there had been a big experiment a year
    earlier and that everything had gone crazy. Apparently, he'd never gotten over it himself. In fact, the
    man recognized me but I had no idea who he was or what he was talking about
    I did listen to his story. He said he had been a technician at the base and that he'd been AWOL. He
    had deserted the Project just before the base had been abandoned. He spoke about a "big beast"
    appearing and frightening everyone away. He told me a lot about the technical details of the machinery
    and how things worked. He also said something that was very strange.
    The first (apparent) victim of psychic manipulation appears. It is watching them, using the "homeless guy" turned "technician" to approach our future victim. Notice his behavior.

He told me that he remembered me well. In fact, I had been his boss on the Project. Of course, I
    thought it was pure nonsense. I didn't know then that there was any truth to his story
    I left the man and found Brian. He was complaining that things weren't right and that he was feeling
    some very "funny vibrations". I decided to ask him for a psychic reading right there. His reading was
    strangely similar to what the homeless man had just told me..
    Mind-control was a main focus of Brian's reading.
    A few weeks later, I was surprised by a visitor who barged into my lab. He came straight to the lab
    which was in back of the house. He didn't ring the door bell or anything. He claimed to know me and
    said that I had been his boss.
    He went on to explain many of the technical details of the Montauk
    Project
    . His story corroborated what psychics and the homeless man had told me.
    I didn't recognize him but listened to all he had to say.
    I was, however, puzzled by different people recognizing me.
    Page 10 From the Book

I finally got the idea to speak to the Chief of Police who also informed me of strange happenings.
    For example, crimes would be committed in a 2-hour period. Then all of a sudden, nothing! Keep in
    mind that Montauk is a very small town. After the quiet, another 2-hour period of crimes would occur.
    Teens were also reported to suddenly group en masse for 2 hours … then mysteriously separate and go
    their own ways. The Chief couldn't account for it. But his statements lined up perfectly with what the
    psychics had indicated about mind-control experiments.
    I had often traveled to Ham-fests (i.e., where Ham radio equipment is bought
    and sold) and there more people would recognize me. I had no idea who they were, but I would talk to
    them and ask them about Montauk. As I did, more information came. But everything was still a big
    puzzle.
    As you can see, the Telepath is chasing him around and using anyone and anything to get his attention and slowly building him up.

Notice that "The Beast" element of the future unfolding story inside the Unseen Telepaths mind is already presented from the onset with the first encounter with the homeless man who suddenly claims to be a technician and claims to know "Nichols"...the one who is telling the story.

Page 11 From the Book

In November of '84, another man appeared at my lab door. His name was Duncan Cameron. He
    had a piece of audio equipment and wanted to know if I could help him with it. He quickly became
    absorbed in the group of psychics
    I had working with me at the time. This endeavor was a continuation
    of my original line of research.
    Duncan showed a keen aptitude for such work and was extremely enthusiastic. I thought he was too
    good to be true and became suspicious of him. My assistant Brian felt the same. He didn't like
    Duncan's sudden involvement and decided to go his own way.
    Keep in mind "Duncan" is the person who will later write/transcribe the written material that will be later known as "The Philadelphia Experiment".

I surprised Duncan by telling him that I would be taking him some place to see if he
    recognized it. I drove him to the Montauk Air Force Base. He not only recognized it but he also told
    me what the purpose was for each of the various buildings. He knew exactly where the bulletin board in
    the mess hall was and many other such minute details. Obviously, he had been there before. He knew
    the place like the back of his hand!

He provided new information about the nature of the base and what his own function had been.
    When Duncan entered the
    transmitter building, he suddenly went into a trance and began spitting out information. This was
    curious, but I had to shake him repeatedly to break him out of it.
    Layers of programming were now coming out of Duncan. A lot of information concerned the
    Montauk Project. Many different things were revealed until finally a shocking program came straight to
    the awareness of Duncan's conscious mind.
    He blurted out that he had been programmed to come to my place, befriend me, and then kill me and
    blow up my entire lab. All my work would be totally destroyed. Duncan appeared to be more outraged
    at all this than I was. He swore that he would no longer help those who had programmed him. And he
    has worked with me ever since.
    Misdirection. Clearly the unseen ET Telepath intends to impart a story as it has been doggedly chasing after them. Playing with the human minds on the ground like they were dolls.

A lot of things surfaced as a result of my work with Duncan. I started to remember things about the
    Montauk Project and was now certain I'd been involved. I just didn't know how or why. The puzzle
    was slowly clearing up. I found Duncan to be an extremely operational psychic and through him I was
    able to confirm new information.*
    Considering how much poor Duncan is being Telepathically interfaced with...it is not strange that he'd become even more psychic than your average bear. Nichols and Duncan are being force fed "storylines" through data dumps.

Leading to alter ego's. As you'll soon see.

Page 12 From the Book

In July of 1986, we decided that I should go to the United States Psychotronics Association
    (USPA) in Chicago and talk about it. I did. And it created an uproar. Word got around fast to those
    who didn't want the Montauk story to be revealed.
    Suddenly here I was, giving an unannounced lecture. The information got out to hundreds of people,
    then swept under the rug without creating a public furor.
    Now we decided to feed the information to the Federal Government. One of associates knew the
    nephew of a senior senator from the Southwest.
    This information
    included pictures of the orders given to the different military personnel which we had found strewn
    about the base.
    The Senator did a personal investigation and verified that military technicians had in fact been
    assigned to the base. The Senator also discovered that the base was decommissioned, derelict, and
    moth-balled since 1969.
    They verified that Fort Hero (which is the name of the
    original World War I base that surrounds the entire area of the Air Force base) and Montauk were
    indeed derelict
    WW1 is in or around 1914~1918.

Page 17 From the Book

While the Senator was searching for paper trails that might reveal the secrets of Montauk, I knew
    that they would not solve my personal mysteries one bit. I had been recognized by people I didn't know,
    and it was obvious that I had severe memory blocks. What made things so hard to reconcile was that I
    had a full set of "normal" memories which told me where I had been.

My memory improved while working with Duncan, and I eventually realized that I must have been
    existing on 2 separate time tracks.
    This guy Nichols, started having an identity crisis. Not to dissimilar I suppose to someone who "becomes" a contactee because some ET walks through the door and suddenly implants in their mind that they are long lost relatives from another life in another star system.

Duncan and Nichols are like getting the Full Course treatment. The real question that comes to my mind is why the ET Telepath is so interested in chasing them to impart a story within a fabrication.

Is it a thing of notoriety? Boredom? <Big Shurg>

As bizarre as it may sound, it was the only sensible explanation
    under the circumstances. As my memory was still largely blocked, there were 3 avenues of approach to
    the problem.
    First, I could simply try to remember the other time track through regression or hypnosis. This
    proved to be very difficult for me and was virtually of no use.
    Secondly, I could look for clues and hints (in our normal time track) that the other time track did, in
    fact, exist.
    Thirdly, I could try to find the answers through technology. This would include theories of how the
    other time track was created and how I ended upon it.
    Here is where they go off the deep end, I presume.
    For being psychics they sure needed alot more than they had to survive an encounter with an unseen Telepath.

Pages 12 - 24 ("Project Moonbeam"/"Project Phoenix")

Is basically filled with info on Nichols work place and his "fascination" with getting into restricted areas.
    He's basically become someone who has become mentally unstable. His mind in the accounts seems to be reeling from being affected by the extra memories and cognitive data implanted in his mind.

A couple things I noticed while reading that an average reader might not notice:

The ET Telepath is probably either a former Project Manager for various secret projects involving Human Groups or the Telepath was part of an ET security force for such projects. I am guessing from the overall picture that is may be the latter scenario rather than the former.

The reason why I point this out is because the scope of the details being implanted is far too wide for a person working inside a compartmentalized project under heavy restrictions to have noticed project activity with such an immense leeway.

---------------

Nichols is manipulated at different times mentally as well as those around him. Sometimes he's "imprinted" with fragmented memories of a grunt worker who moved around heavy equipment who's injured his hand. Other times he's imprinted with someones memories as a manager.

These memories affect his working life and causes him cognitive confusion.

There is perhaps some evidence that the ET Telepath is messing around with the human minds at his workplace. For example, perhaps mentally manipulating a security member at his workplace into handing him higher security credentials to enter a restricted area at his workplace. In that episode it appears he begins to experience a simulated memory of an office manager even though the office is empty the next day when he tries to re-enter the high security area at his job and security stops him and they ask him why he is trying to enter a restricted area....then noticed the room he entered the day before had seemingly been empty for quite some time.

So clearly there is some kind of simulated experience going through is mind, and security guards being mentally compromised.

Eventually he loses his job because of it.

----------
    When he relives the fragmented imprinted memories of a grunt worker who moved around heavy equipment, he keeps noticing that he has unconsciously put band aids on his hand. Multiple times.
    This also leads him to inquire with the nurse at his job about whether he has unknowingly been to her for a bandaid.

She seems bewildered on why he himself would not know, and says no, eventually reporting his strange behavior to upper management.

So it's clear his mind is leaky and his psyche is being affected by the foreign imprinted memories (fabricated or genuine) from multiple foreign identities. The only thing the book makes obvious is that the guy is not self aware enough to notice that the imprinted data on his mind is from multiple individuals. He's only aware enough to incorrectly surmise that he's "lived" two different lives.

===========
    "Project moonbeam" seems to be an....interpretation...of Nichols as he tries to cope with the data being pushed into his mind. Something about metaphysics but on a really simplistic level.

Like someone describing "Positive" and "Negative" psychic energy. Only in his case he dubs it Orgone and DOR energy. Some very basic composite understandings of how it affects the whether and lots of conspiracy talk. Not very interesting.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-10-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Marvels latest release called "ETERNALS" is a sickening portrayal of what "The Watchers" a.k.a. "The Fallen" did to humanity. Except they make them out to be hero's instead of villain's.
    Except they make a parody of their (Biblical) Pre-History and jam it into a thin disguise as a tale of modern Super Heros.

Last edited by Fore; 06-11-2021 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Marvels latest release called "ETERNALS" is a sickening portrayal of what "The Watchers" a.k.a. "The Fallen" did to humanity. Except they make them out to be hero's instead of villain's.
    Except they make a parody of their (Biblical) Pre-History and jam it into a thin disguise as a tale of modern Super Heros.

Wow. That trailer is keying right in on it, very intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Wow. That trailer is keying right in on it, very intentionally.
    Looks like it is nothing new.

About 1/3rd of the way through, they reveal what the core theme of this movie was supposed to be, but they edited out. (probably to avoid trouble and controversy)

The first 1/3rd shows what it come out in theatres as, but the last 2/3's shows what they intended originally for the movie script.

Gravitas, from the WION network, has done a bit more legwork before the 25th release. They, quite naturally, have a fairly different take on the situation:

I do wonder, for how much longer will they all be able to keep laughing? The most interesting aspect is, how long before individuals such as I can move with impunity, because everyone claims to have become a UFO expert?
    Perhaps that is the name of the game, make people become too comfortable, then go spear fishing.
    Pressure changes due to third-party have adjusted to a press on the right side of he head, doesn't cause normal activation, but it's certainly doing something. There is lots of monitoring of what I'm reading, especially when the individual has even a whiff of being official. This is useful to me as well, as it acts as my heads-up for looking at something more closely.

Taken from the predictions 2021 thread:
    You want the smoking gun for what can go wrong?
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0611174037.htm

Think very carefully on the implications of the results of this research.
    Think very carefully on some newly released technologies, which are not fully tested or researched, and how they are being distributed to the worldwide population at large.
    After all, what could possibly go wrong?

@EPO333, thanks for the PM that made me keep a closer eye on this. The timing is pretty spot on.
    Actually, about 2 weeks ago, it was revealed that COVID 19 (Corona Virus) does rewrite DNA in some cases. Another doctor being interviewed about the subject on TV made the infamous claim that is was A "Nothing Burger". That it only meant all Corona Virus like viruses can rewrite DNA sequences.

He was infamous for this stupid remark more than the findings themselves. Anyway, the study claimed that this may explain why certain patients who become infected never fully recover and are labeled as "Long Haulers". People who develop new illnesses and long term deficiencies after they contracted the COVID 19 virus. Their DNA might have been corrupted.

This sparked fears (well founded fears) that were quickly addressed interview that RNA based vaccines (Pfizer) do not alter DNA. That they don't transcribe RNA deep enough into the cell to affect permanent code. (Frankly, I would take that assertion with a grain of salt)

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Footage proves bats were kept in Wuhan lab

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Taken from the predictions 2021 thread:

Actually, about 2 weeks ago, it was revealed that COVID 19 (Corona Virus) does rewrite DNA in some cases. Another doctor being interviewed about the subject on TV made the infamous claim that is was A "Nothing Burger". That it only meant all Corona Virus like viruses can rewrite DNA sequences.

He was infamous for this stupid remark more than the findings themselves. Anyway, the study claimed that this may explain why certain patients who become infected never fully recover and are labeled as "Long Haulers". People who develop new illnesses and long term deficiencies after they contracted the COVID 19 virus. Their DNA might have been corrupted.

This sparked fears (well founded fears) that were quickly addressed interview that RNA based vaccines (Pfizer) do not alter DNA. That they don't transcribe RNA deep enough into the cell to affect permanent code. (Frankly, I would take that assertion with a grain of salt)

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Footage proves bats were kept in Wuhan lab
    Not sure I follow. Rewrite DNA?
    There are two types of virus (in general). One does replication by DNA splitting and replication. A much more reliable method that is more likely to reproduce an exact copy. Each DNA strand is split into 2, and reproduced.
    The other type is RNA replication. Where each DNA strand is reproduced individually, one RNA strand at a time until a complete DNA strand is achieved. This more complex "method" allows for a greater chance at mutation (disruption during reproduction) of the final product.
    Nothing new. Was he presenting something weird? Like ???
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008