Page 244 of 250 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2492

Thread: What we think we know so far

@Fore, You beat me to the punch [The UAP release is this Saturday, NZ time. Have an inconvenient meeting I need to be at though.]

Yesterday an immense amount of pressure occurred due to hard influence output. It hit peak, then completely stopped as the field concerned expanded outside of me quickly, then I was detecting the dust in the air (I can feel dust as a common side-effect, which I find very odd, it's "twinkly" in the field). All systems are go, exterior structures are operating in some fashion, plus I'm also faster.

They were immensely concerned, I'm referring to some external entity, when I started speculating to myself when running an intellectual analysis of the current state of affairs. Whoever it was, they actually recoiled; they moved their influence rapidly to the rear of the skull.

So, here it is in all it's glory for your reading pleasure [Probably barking up the wrong tree, but you never know. It is pure speculation.]

So, I was thinking on the meal I was preparing for myself, and then reflected on the "ET" and their apparent lack of greenery in their ships or other described places. The then led to the observation that living things would contain the lifeforce of Yahweh, which might be "bad" for them. In turn, this led to speculation that they don't eat their greens because it might not just be poisonous to them, and in actual fact they probably have to eat only totally dead material; eaters of dust.

Note from the "ET" angle, this can be explained away by native earth foods being poisonous to them, but I suspect that is a reasonable excuse valid under the guise of being actual ET. The truth behind the matter is simply hidden behind this convenient smokescreen. [Boy, that riles up whoever is looking in.] Technically, they are selectively bred Humans, so they should be able to eat the same as everyone else [whoa, they don't like that], except the "additives" are poisonous or extremely bad for the spirit along for the ride. [It actually tried to initiate comms!]

So, given the above, we see why their ships are sterile (cover story is, being "ET", their biosphere would be as dangerous to us as ours is to them.) This effect would also apply to any lifeform in general, so I suspect you wouldn't even find a cockroach in their ships, let alone live bacteria.

[Was correcting the second paragraph, for accuracy of influence description, and now it's working on the crown area. I suspect it's not happy.]

Following the above speculation, I then thought on technological development itself, and the idea that they have researched one field, and we are following it; being led. However, we are independent, so we are "allowed", or at least could, research areas they have no idea about or are unable to access. This means that we would need to aim our endeavours towards everything they have not researched, as it is probably a direct threat to them; this is easier than it sounds, we just observe what they have, and that means there is something else [whoever is looking in is quite upset and resigned right now *bonus points*]

Now, this brings us to another point, they need to stop our technological progress, because we can and will exceed their own if we are not stopped. Think on the line from Genesis 11:

"If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them"

There are many versions of this translation, but they all essentially convey the idea a unified humanity is capable of achieving anything. Also, note it goes further in a way, to effectively say nothing will be impossible. The implications there are immense.

This also leads to another line of thought regarding the mixing of clay and iron. When I thought more carefully about it, clay is a mixture of the dead and water. Also, it can be formed into vessels of any shape, which fits in nicely with the idea of a set of being manufacturing bodies which are "dead" and filling them with their own life-force. [It's getting very unhappy, as I'm about to point out something.] The lifeforce driving those bodies must have less than us, as it derives its influence source from somewhere else which is lesser than Yahweh, so we are superior as we have a direct source link. This means we should be able to do things they cannot, in terms of psi/spirit. I speculate it is probably access to a higher level of control. [Is it possible to detect defecation from a distance?]

A few days back I speculated the bits regarding "made for destruction" regarding Demons might be more than a little accurate. I speculate the Adversary's position is Humanity must be destroyed because it is evil, and this is essentially the reason for everything. I believe this argument was raging on from the very beginning, and the entire giant business was not so much about having a "sexy time" jaunt with humanity, but a very carefully constructed plan to destroy us; including seeding the first steps of technological destruction, along with other things which did not take as well, we just happened to water the technological seed of destruction more than the others.

Anyway, that's what I was going over. Probably all completely wrong, but there might be the odd gem hidden in there.
    Last edited by pontificator; 06-22-2021 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    So, here it is in all it's glory for your reading pleasure [Probably barking up the wrong tree, but you never know. It is pure speculation.]
    Damn, son, that some interesting line of thinking you've got there.

So, I was thinking on the meal I was preparing for myself, and then reflected on the "ET" and their apparent lack of greenery in their ships or other described places. The then led to the observation that living things would contain the lifeforce of Yahweh, which might be "bad" for them.
    I've never honestly considered that possibility.

I considered what you said about the compatibility of living things still connected to God being an issue. But I recall that ET's are often encountered in forests and other remote places with high concentrations of greenery.

Then I recalled the partial story I've partially read about the Meier contactee case. Where they limited his range of movements to just 30 kilometers. They also placed restrictions on who they could come into contact with at 90 meters.

Floating a baloney story to Meier that other human beings had "Low Vibrations" that would be destructive to them with their "High Vibrations". Considering what you've mentioned, perhaps the 90 meter radius rule is more akin to something enforced unto them.

Perhaps (speculation) Meier unwittingly opted in to some kind of protection waiver so he could literally meet up in person with the "ET"? Sort of similar to the idea that paranormal spirits can't interface with you unless you give them discrete permissions.

I can see alot of issues with this idea. Since abductions are always happening elsewhere; near other people. So maybe the parameters of the restriction aren't what I think they might be.

What if the restrictions are only applied for meeting in bodily form? (grasping at straws)

-------------

Maybe thats the real reason in Meiers case that "Semjase" ran away from a human being snooping in on them. She got up like her life was in danger. Perhaps because another person who wasn't authorized came closer to them than the 90 meters they cited?

Perhaps some UT watching overhead noticed her involuntary perimeter violation and followed up by mortally boppin' her in the head for violating some restriction against coming into bodily contact with a human in bodily form/unphased form?

Cause it seriously doesn't make sense that she could make it back to her craft with a severe head injury that was sustained on the ground. First thing she is accounted to have done is noticed someone was behind the door leading to the meeting area with Meier; displayed a startled behavior, stumbled over a portable heater and hit her head, finally re-enabling her personal phasing field.

Then the ET follows up, claiming that "Semjase" made it all the way back to her personal craft (in the air above the meeting area) and was found unconscious and barely alive after hours/days of going missing. Treating Meier with suspicion that implies they thought he might have harmed her physically. (but this suspicion seems to fly right over his head)

-------------

Another thing also doesn't make sense in the Meier story. Where they claim their metaphysical "vibrations" will be incompatible in close proximity. This is clearly false, as by default phasing fields that ET's wear are almost always set to allow their personal influence to permeate beyond the phasing field.

So if it really were a "vibrational" problem with metaphysical extensions to their body....their projections would still create the same problem as being in an unphased state and being in person.

I was never able to understand why Meier didn't notice this glaring fact. I guess it wasn't obvious to him?

-------------

You may have a solid point, it implies they would be prohibited from freely roaming the Earth in your model. Technically, they would have to avoid human civilization rather than the greenery itself.

Perhaps that is why it is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:6, that only at the end will the one who restrains will be taken away, and they will have free reign?

2 Thessalonians 2:6–7 — New Living Translation (NLT)
    6 And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes. 7 For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.
    There is no general consensus as to who or what is the "restrainer". Some say it is God, others say it is the Angels, other say it is the Holy Spirit. Yet others say it is circumstantial.

There is no clarity (or consensus) as to who or what is the restrainer. Maybe it is all of the above?
    Last edited by Fore; 06-22-2021 at 06:20 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

@Fore, I'm thinking that the consumption of live material might be akin to this: https://www.discovery.com/nature/Suicide-Plant
    Whereas standing near it, but not touching or ingesting it, would be relatively safe.

As matters are, lots to keep an eye on, especially the repercussions from the upcoming info release cycle.

and in actual fact they probably have to eat only totally dead material; eaters of dust.
    Hmm, that is an interesting possibility.

[QUOTE=pontificator;61045] Technically, they are selectively bred Humans, so they should be able to eat the same as everyone else [whoa, they don't like that], except the "additives" are poisonous or extremely bad for the spirit along for the ride. [It actually tried to initiate comms!]I would change the word "Humans" for a long descriptor, maybe something like "a recombinant life form".

The ET concept is a popular understanding. Everyone knows what an ET concept is supposed to signify.

But if you assert a few variables, in what constitutes an ET concept, you get something that can look and operate completely differently and still retain the same basic working fundamentals.

---------------
    For example, when have you ever heard of the concept of spiritual body swapping in popular media? There exists the concept of Possession, but thats typically associated with the Paranormal and not with the ET concepts.

---------------

Let me take you as an example scenario. If I were to single you out 400 years ago in the past and give you the facilities and technology to transfer your essence from one "body form" to another (strictly Human-to-Human in this example).

--Do you technically still qualify as a "Human" being?

After the eighth body swap, what can I still classify you as?

You aren't technically immortal. If you were to be critically injured, you'd die just like any other person. But would you still be eligible to enter into the "Afterlife"? What becomes of your spiritual essence once death has you in it's grips?

A demon? A ghost?

===========

Now rewrite the variables of the same scenario. Instead of strictly adhering to Human-to-Human organics. You choose after the second iteration to tinker with the building blocks of life. Your third incarnation (no, sorry, no reincarnation needed folks!) and onwards are hybridized creatures.

Is Pontif a transient Spirit or is Pontif an Organic "thing"?

After 400 years and 20 iterations, what organic design changes would you have made to yourself? More capable augmentation of PSI compatible bodies. Higher performance Mental capabilities. Longer life spans.

Does Pontif, after 400 years and 20 iterations, actually care about retaining a Human appearance?

What is Pontif in this scenario? Is he an Organic being? A spiritual being within an Organic host?

Can he be called "Human" because his first iteration was Human? What about now, what is he now? How do you go about classifying him/it?

============

Now, once again, mix up the variables. Except now Pontif the individual starts off as a "UT" (UltraTerrestrial/Extra-Dimensional) with an endless life. Older than the Earth itself. Expand the parameters of his life in this universe alone to 40,000 years spent on Earth.

Pontif has endless prior knowledge from another realm of reality. From day 1. He decides to mate (spiritually) with an Organic Human woman. He remains endlessly watching, seeding his offspring here and there.

He shares trinkets of knowledge (Weapons, metallurgy, agriculture, geometry, math) with the beings he encounters 40,000 years ago. He takes his kids and starts to improve them both mentally and genetically.

He divides his kids in their seemingly brief lives, some he adapts to be workers, some to be skilled at technical knowledge, others to more exotic needs and plans, with each generation.

What will his offspring become when they die? Do they have an afterlife? Are they allowed into the Realm that Papa Pontif (The Great, the Mighty of Old) comes from. What if the origin realm of their root (Pontif origin) rejects their spirits?

What happens to his children and their offspring who are trapped to wander the Earth forever.

---------

What would the Origin Realm do if Papa Pontif is endlessly corrupting the biosphere of Earth with his twisted Re-designs on Life?

What if the legitimate natives of Earth start to dwindle in numbers due to Papa Pontifs tinkering?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571FNbXdsr4 (THE GREAT FLOOD)

and an interesting summary:

https://www.thetorah.com/article/the...rigins-of-evil

(The Benei Elohim, the Watchers, and the Origins of Evil)

7:8 And now the giants who were born from spirits and flesh will be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth will be their dwelling. 7:9 And evil spirits came out from their flesh because from above they were created; from the holy Watchers was their origin and first foundation. Evil spirits they will be on the earth, and spirits of the evil ones they will be called. 7:10 And the dwelling of the spirits of heaven is in heaven, but the dwelling of the spirits of earth, who were born on the earth, [is] on earth. 7:11 And the spirits of the giants . . . which do wrong and are corrupt, and attack and fight and break on the earth, and cause sorrow; and they eat no food and do not thirst, and are not observed. 7:12 And these spirits will rise against the sons of men and against the women because they came out [from them].
    ============

....and likely when Papa Pontif (this scenarios immortal) notices things going sideways for his (mortal) kin, he picks and chooses among his generations to take with him into an off-world habitat. To continue the same routine "somewhere else" and one day return again with His many kind(s).

The ones that Papa Pontif wants the natives of Earth to mistakenly believe His kind(s) were born on another planet from a process of evolution.

--------------

So when the natives of Earth ask an "ET", "Hey, where are you from?". They'll reply a well rehersed line and say something like "Mars" or "Venus" or "Orion".

When they reveal who their leaders are by talking too much...strangely enough, It's people like Papa Pontif, a metaphysical being(s). Founders who are very old.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-23-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Exclamation

The Era of Genetically Modified Superhumans
    by Science Time Jun 19, 2021

Matthew 24:37-39
    King James Version
    37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    Would anyone dare to play the same game with life and change their genetic code if they found (as a consequence) that their spirit would ultimately be rejected? Seems like a pretty steep price to pay. The "Fallen" therefore have no way out of their own ordeal as a consequence of it.

I wonder if humanity will once again follow down their (The Fallen) path once again?

Lament Over Fallen Babylon

18 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2 With a mighty voice he shouted:

“‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’[a]
    She has become a dwelling for demons
    and a haunt for every impure spirit,
    a haunt for every unclean bird,
    a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.
    3 For all the nations have drunk
    the maddening wine of her adulteries.
    The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
    and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’[b]
    so that you will not share in her sins,
    so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
    5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
    and God has remembered her crimes.
    6 Give back to her as she has given;
    pay her back double for what she has done.
    Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
    7 Give her as much torment and grief
    as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
    In her heart she boasts,
    ‘I sit enthroned as queen.
    I am not a widow;[c]
    I will never mourn.’

8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
    death, mourning and famine.
    She will be consumed by fire,
    for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

Threefold Woe Over Babylon’s Fall

9 “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
    you mighty city of Babylon!
    In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
    and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
    17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
    became rich through her wealth!
    In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

20 “Rejoice over her, you heavens!
    Rejoice, you people of God!
    Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
    For God has judged her
    with the judgment she imposed on you.”

The Finality of Babylon’s Doom

21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence
    the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
    never to be found again.
    22 The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,
    will never be heard in you again.
    No worker of any trade
    will ever be found in you again.
    The sound of a millstone
    23 The light of a lamp
    will never shine in you again.
    The voice of bridegroom and bride

Your merchants were the world’s important people.
    By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
    24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
    of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”
    Last edited by Fore; 06-25-2021 at 01:44 AM.

Luis Elizondo on UFOs, Skinwalker, Remote Viewing, and the Invisible College

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

The Era of Genetically Modified Superhumans
    by Science Time Jun 19, 2021

Would anyone dare to play the same game with life and change their genetic code if they found (as a consequence) that their spirit would ultimately be rejected? Seems like a pretty steep price to pay. The "Fallen" therefore have no way out of their own ordeal as a consequence of it.

I wonder if humanity will once again follow down their (The Fallen) path once again?
    Reminds me of the alchemical saying, "Only Nature can overcome Nature".

Related video -
    Jordan Peterson on the Tower of Babel.

I wonder what it's dragging along... https://physicsworld.com/a/huge-oort...-solar-system/
    Midnight for me will be about noon US time (well, somewhere in the US), so I'll be keeping an eye out for if the report makes its way to the general public sooner rather than later.
    Personally, I don't expect the juicy bits to arrive until later Monday/Tuesday US time. The best bits will be redacted, of course, but we will probably see more come out at the congressional hearings over the year.
    As it is, the report is more of a foundation stone for what is to come later...

I'm quoting Fore from the old forum, as we are now here, as the video describes:

By now, most people should be aware I am fairly reasonable at putting two and two together, or running wide-range comparisons and data mining mentally; this was literally that, I was watching part-way through this video, and recognised the scenario, then went looking for the reference. So, after this recall, I'm pretty sure this is due to the countdown to an inevitability.

Re: My Experiences (Grey, Pleiadeans and Oddities)
    Post by fore on Aug 12, 2007, 11:30pm

There was part of a story that I have mentioned before but only in passing. It has to do with the details she said would happen in the years following up to the arrival of "the others".

The prediction my advisor made was that the intelligence communities would be among the victims in the preparations for the arrival of "the others". She told me it had to do with conflicting information and a taking over from top to bottom of the control structures of the intelligence agencies.

She did not specify whether public or non-public. But what she did say was that these groups would begin to experience "a confusion" of sorts a few years before "the others" arrived. She said the lower staff members of the intelligence community would notice a surge in conflicting information and confusion about their standing orders.

She said the non-public governments already knew of the others and their planned arrival. But she didn't tell me in detail how they knew, other than back in the early 1920 --> 1922. The non-public governments were told explicit and detailed information about the future by a group of beings whom she doesn't describe. She doesn't tell me what they were told either. Only that they were told. (what is a mystery).

She said the lower echelons of the intelligence communities were going to experience contradictory information and she explained that there are aliens who were consciously affecting the mentality of some of those in government (she didn't specify public or non-public).

She was vague on certain points and I didn't think to ask for more back then, since I would just write her off as being in one of her "moods". She said that agencies would begin to experience a panic as they tried to figure out where the conflicting information and confusion was coming from. She *literally* described it as a panic of sorts that can be likened to the phrase "a chicken with its head cut off".

Now I don't know why exactly she chose certain phrases or why exactly she was telling me it. She just opted to out of the blue (not that I believed her).

The basic story she wrote (without the details) is that there would be factors in play where certain individual in the chains of power are having their mentality compromised by "undue influences" (her words exactly). That these individuals were having their will and mentality compromised by psychic manipulation. She also spoke of alien spying on the public governments and about monitoring of events. (but I don't remember exactly what she said on this).

She said the others were going to first create confusion among certain links in the chain by having these people in power issue orders that conflicted with one another. She claimed this would cause noise among the intelligence agencies.

Later, about one year before these "others" arrive. these "others" will have in place at least several real life aliens in place. She described them as being disconnected somehow from the people down the chain. I didn't get what she meant on this. (She sometimes uses very complex expression that aren't found in english).

She said this would paralyze the effectiveness of the intelligence communities (she didn't specify whether she meant public or non-public). She said that during this incredible confusion leading up to the arrivals. The intelligence communities were going to press forward "VERY HARD" towards the crooked plans they had in play.

She said there would be an ever increasing urgency that would dominate their thinking, as the time of the arrivals closed in. She described it several times as almost a stumbling desperation to move forward before time was up. She claimed it would become obvious to me when I would start to see the errors that the intelligence communities were committing in the future.

She described cracks in stories and a seemingly haphazard way it was all conducted. She said it was from stress to run against the clock that the non-public government knew was ticking. She claimed that I would hear of news stories and controversy of operations not going according to plan. She said towards the pre-cursor to the arrivals there would be a alot of errors committed in the rush to beat the clock and continue with their mandates. Head put on straight or not.

The end result she explained was the eventual paralysis and an ineffective intelligence community. She more or less painted a picture of an interconnected intelligence community fighting within it's own walls, while running forward in a panic to complete operations/mandates it was asked to complete. While at the same time trying to sort out the mess of noise coming from its head.
    Last edited by pontificator; 06-25-2021 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Fixing video link

I noticed in the last posted interview with Elizondo that Tom Delong also calls them "The Others".
    I wonder where he got the name from?

Also why is Tom Delong seen in a negative light these days? Did something happen?
    I keep seeing people referring to him as unstable or something to that effect.
    I also noticed on rare instances some talking about an interview that he supposedly went on a tangent on that killed his credibility.

Anyone have an idea as to why he's discarded?