Page 237 of 243 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2425

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I had a couple of questions about the Berkey unit.
    Which version did you buy? (Travel?Royal? Crown?)
    Why are some rated to produce more water than others?
    Is it because they expect you to load up on extra filters with the larger units or is there some other variable?

How quickly does it filter water? Does it really take 24 hours to fill the bottom container?
    @fore,

If your concerned about production rate, then I suggest you invest in additional filters. Also you should pre-filter any murky or muddy water with (cheese)cloth. I stocked up on large coffee filters in anticipation of this, as I am likely to use lake water depending on rain fall.

It's interesting to note the serious problems popping up in the Seychelles: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...s-covid-cases/
    With such timing, you can have a situation where the virus rapidly selects for versions able to spread in people vaccinated with certain vaccines, rendering them useless.
    There is also the Brazil factor: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-56696907
    In that situation rapid infection of large numbers of people allows for more varieties of the virus to be generated, and in this case various varieties have developed the ability to affect the young more effectively.
    With the quite massive infection rate in India, the virus is also undergoing rapid mutation, which means more varieties when it is exposed to selective pressure. That larger pool of variations is more likely to produce viruses which counteract vaccines, or find new ways to infect younger hosts, and in turn those versions become the most common because they have been selected for survival by the pressure from their surrounding environment.

With the above in mind, the idea of a complete lockdown of movement in the near future makes perfect logical sense, and would be backed by quite sound science. Give consideration to the Influenza virus, which has been almost wiped out in many places because it is unable to move globally like it did before; as well as lockdowns preventing local spread, and outlasting its normal infective lifespan.

With NZ doing a general vaccine rollout towards June/July for the main populace, I suspect that the only people who will have been vaccinated before a super-disaster will be the old and vulnerable. Not exactly the best surviving candidates for restarting civilization, to be frank. Strangely, the entire awareness of things going down has given me a very relaxed perspective, and has removed a lot of worry about offending the unjust and abusive.

As for people around me, while things might be better at home in terms of preparation, my "hints" to people are falling on deaf ears; even with the "As we live in an earthquake prone country, it is important to make sure you have enough supplies to sustain yourself independently for 3 months." The reason I say 3 months is, because if you haven't sorted yourself out by then, then the odds are you never will. There's also the problem of ravenous hordes of people and sheer looting to consider around the 2 week mark. If you are being totally mercenary, each of those families are potential supply points with 3 months of food, should they die from disease or something else. In the case where they survive because of your advice, then you can group up, and operate as a more effective unit.
    In terms of the flooding risk, I've spotted several locations of interest where I can set up shop if the surrounding area becomes inundated; but the best advice seems to be go North as much as possible in this country, most of the Auckland region will be underwater in a total melt scenario and I don't fancy the behaviour of all the volcanoes in this region.

@Fore, Have you made progress with your Berkey purchases? Also, I'm finding I'm getting hit harder and harder with field effects lately, so things can't be that far off. No major signs of visitors right this moment, though, so perhaps they are keeping a low profile. One weird thing, I've had a sense for a long time that certain people are "dead" when they are living, but lately I've come to the conclusion they are people who don't survive; it makes walking through the Central Business District a very sobering experience; even running a quick lines of association test, I can tell which of my colleagues are still "alive".

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post

With the above in mind, the idea of a complete lockdown of movement in the near future makes perfect logical sense, and would be backed by quite sound science. Give consideration to the Influenza virus, which has been almost wiped out in many places because it is unable to move globally like it did before; as well as lockdowns preventing local spread, and outlasting its normal infective lifespan.

With NZ doing a general vaccine rollout towards June/July for the main populace, I suspect that the only people who will have been vaccinated before a super-disaster will be the old and vulnerable. Not exactly the best surviving candidates for restarting civilization, to be frank. Strangely, the entire awareness of things going down has given me a very relaxed perspective, and has removed a lot of worry about offending the unjust and abusive.
    Just keep in mind to keep a low profile about your specific preparedness.

You don't want to broadcast to your acquaintances that you have a good amount of supplies and necessities. Keep in mind, right now, your words are rolling off deaf ears. But when things become dire and they have time to sit down somewhere and collect themselves in their dire circumstances, that mind of theirs is going to recall that you have supplies. If they know where you are and are easy to get to, anything goes.

So keep your info in your back pocket. Don't broadcast details and let everyone know where they can go to escape their circumstances. Cause if it's their life on the line, I am sure they will find willing hands to help them raid a place for anything that is useful.

As for people around me, while things might be better at home in terms of preparation, my "hints" to people are falling on deaf ears; even with the "As we live in an earthquake prone country, it is important to make sure you have enough supplies to sustain yourself independently for 3 months." The reason I say 3 months is, because if you haven't sorted yourself out by then, then the odds are you never will. There's also the problem of ravenous hordes of people and sheer looting to consider around the 2 week mark.
    I took a few mental notes from back when people were rioting in the streets of the USA. While they weren't looking for food but instead angry about social injustice, its evident that people who don't know one another can organize in a looting frenzy.

It is not a stretch of the imagination to assume that when it is about food and water, that there is nothing stopping any self organized community from going door to door and ransacking neighborhoods.

Believe it or not, our modern cities have enough supplies in storage reserves that can feed it's population for at least a couple of months into devastation. The real factor that comes to mind is not if there is enough supplies, but how it is horded in an unequal manner.

So people won't go hungry in 2 weeks from not being able to buy things in a store. It'll take a couple of months at a minimum. What'll really kill people in the shorter terms are hoarders who take more than 10 people will ever need. (Looters, people with backend ties to distribution points, Rogue Police)

They are the ones who seem to cause the immediate shortages and lead to people facing necessity.

-------------------
    From having seen countries being isolated from entire regions economically, it looks like those who are well connected to supply chains are the ones who have the best outcome in terms of supplies.

The irony though is that when a community gets desperate those who are well known to have the most wealth stored up, are usually the ones who get robbed first. I am assuming after they have ransacked those wealthy neighborhoods the door-to-door ransacking will happen in more modest neighborhoods.

-----------------

Also keep in mind, the Bible states that people will not generally notice the writing on the wall until it is literally on top of them. So they don't really see it. (Or I would say, they prefer not to acknowledge it)

If you are being totally mercenary, each of those families are potential supply points with 3 months of food, should they die from disease or something else. In the case where they survive because of your advice, then you can group up, and operate as a more effective unit.
    That's a rather grim thought process you have there.

I guess if they have passed on it wouldn't matter to them anyway. I assume you'd have their passive blessing to their bounty?

In terms of the flooding risk, I've spotted several locations of interest where I can set up shop if the surrounding area becomes inundated; but the best advice seems to be go North as much as possible in this country, most of the Auckland region will be underwater in a total melt scenario and I don't fancy the behaviour of all the volcanoes in this region.
    That reminds me of something the Advisor said, I already forget much of it.

Something about Magma Plumes rising to the surface and many regions becoming active? Something like that. I noticed a few weeks ago many volcanoes have become very active. I guess we may have passes those goal posts.

Oh, speaking of which, I noticed a couple of months ago a video made on a certain channel that did describe what she talked about once. I guess she was right about there being such phenomena. Let me see if I can find the link:

For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Being Prepared For Unprepared People

Sadly I must agree with fore on this issue . . . Mitigate Exposure To The Unprepared . . . Gray Man & OPSEC (Operational Security)

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/preps...epared-people/

. . . Just sayin' . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Being Prepared For Unprepared People

Sadly I must agree with fore on this issue . . . Mitigate Exposure To The Unprepared . . . Gray Man & OPSEC (Operational Security)

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/preps...epared-people/

. . . Just sayin' . . .
    Website reads like an episode of The Twilight Zone called "The Shelter"
    A suburban dinner party is interrupted by a bulletin warning of an impending nuclear attack. As the neighbors scramble to prepare themselves, they turn against the one family that installed a permanent bomb shelter.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Website reads like an episode of The Twilight Zone called "The Shelter"

Twilight Zone is fiction, basic preps for various disasters not so much, and you know we live in interesting times . . .

Here is a current example: https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...thern-regions/

This is the home link . . .

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/

There is info there for everyday living too actually.

Ha! Of course, if its the end of the world than, I'll see ya on the other side!
    Last edited by epo333; 05-10-2021 at 10:08 PM.

I saw both Epo's website and Calikids reference to "The Shelter" ​episode.

Twilight Zone Season 3 episode 3 (The Shelter):
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gmgnb

I can't say that Epo reference doesn't have some legitimate lines of thought.
    But, I'd like to contrast it with my actual personal aim and my intention.
    I don't think I'll honestly survive prolonged hardship in what's being predicted.

My intent in "preparing" is more aimed at prolonging life during the start of the dips into mayhem.
    To get past the lowest hurdles in one piece. I don't expect I'd actually survive to the end.
    Having said that, I'd like to point out that you can "survive bodily" and then later be condemned.

You'd probably be better off sharing good food with people who ask for it, because both the person asking for food and water and the person who has to spare it; both have roughly the same life expectancy over the long term scenario.

In other words, we will both at some point find ourselves eating dirt at some point. The ones who don't have it, will just get there sooner than those who do have it in a prolonged scenario. Unless God has somehow squared you away personally (as He promised it for some), with Angelic resources and help, I pretty much assume the worst case scenario.

That's just the pessimistic me.

---------------------
    My personal mindset is that everyone who dies, God will preserve them as a spirit (for judgement or salvation, whichever they are destined for). So even if the worst happens to friends and family, He keeps them where He can see them. That's a better mindset than someone who dies simply ceasing to be the instant of their last breath. That would be more painful if you keep that mentality around.

Anyway, due to my thinking, and the teachings of Jesus The Christ...I'd prefer to give whenever it is possible and it does not expediating ones demise to an immediate circumstance. I'd fear God being disappointed in me than mortal death itself. (Which in my mindset is just losing your physical body)

So, I understand survival mentality, but at the same time you've got to keep a perspective of a realist and think about what survival means to you and under what circumstances.

Sometimes the guy who shared his good food with another is more important a matter when they both ultimately die. Than someone who survives at the cost of every other person only to be condemned as the last one standing.

Survival at any cost can be an exceedingly expensive exercise.

(I am not talking about money)
    Last edited by Fore; 05-11-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Edit:The only scenario that I have come up with where you can leave the "affected" people to wander about freely, is to change the initial story line of what the ET are.

But to do so, it would require a radical departure from the mainline narratives released so far.

Meaning, if there is prior contact of ET's, and all those whacky stories about them. Then on disclosure day, you would need to present yourself as something beyond being ET's and totally throw out the old script.

Meaning, the new story remains valid, and the old story strewn around on Earthly minds with prior contacts, ceases to have validity due to the extreme differences in narrative.
    Hey Fore, hope you're doing well. I got a random urge to check this forum today. I've only checked back here a handful of times in the past years, however long its been... I was actually surprised to see you've been posting here.

This part caught my attention because it reminded me of a new narrative I've seen popping up in the alternative 'woowoo tinfoil' community online as I call it (alternative research crowd). And I think the big one they're going to push onto the populace is: time travel. I've been thinking they might scrap the alien narrative to an extent and start telling people all the UFOs are just time traveling ships from future humans.

I think about a couple or so years ago, I noticed a sudden influx of cheaply designed, time travel propaganda disinfo videos pushed on Youtube. "Someone" was definitely trying to shove this into the public's consciousness. As bad as the fake stories were/are, its enough to get your average person thinking about it.

Then there was also this story about Donald Trump's son Barron Trump being a Time Traveler; here's a book written over 120 years ago that describes Trump's presidency and adventures of a young Barron, written by an 'Ingersoll Lockwood'. Many people see this as proof of time travel. I ordered the book but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I'm sure if anyone's curious, they can do some searching and find some interesting things about this story: https://www.amazon.com/Baron-Trump-C.../dp/1798026473

Then there is this interesting website: https://ingersoll-lockwood.com/

Some people think the name "Ingersoll Lockwood" connects to Lin Wood (although this is just a minor connection, probably nothing), Trump's lawyer, who many in the QAnon community believe is linked to 'Q'. I see the whole Q thing as part of a large scale psyop that may circle back to us in the future, maybe. Maybe the military really will arrest 'some bad people in power', which could align with a negative alien agenda which I see basically as: creating doubt in human leadership to make room for our new 'leaders' of society, which I suppose might be: aliens, and computer technology. Or maybe, 'time travelers' and 'godlike' technology. The kids are already primed to worship technology and god/religion/spirituality have been thoroughly annihilated strategically from the minds of the masses over the years.

Then there is this weird character Austin Steinbart who appears to me, to be a programmed asset groomed to be some kind of disinfo agent in the future. Here is a video of him talking about UFOs being time travel ships for future humans. He says with anti-gravity technology, you can control time, so antigravity ships are apparently able to time travel: https://3speak.tv/watch?v=austinsteinbart/panoewca

There are some Q posts indicating that whoever is behind the Q phenomenon, in my opinion, based on my research, definitely wants there to be some clear links to Austin, probably for future disinfo purposes. He's even told he's supposed to be the future 'Space Commander for the Space Force in the future. o.O Things like odd music being posted by 'Q', which Austin posted to the blockchain right before that particular Q post, indicate a deliberate;y designed connection in my opinion. And many more connections. Like pushing cryptocurrency which is a part of this new world takeover where technology will be used to track and trace and control everything about our lives; tech that comes from the secret military working with aliens.

Like how Austin talks about 'Q' posts being sent from a 'quantum computer in the future'. If you read that 'ingersoll lockwood' website, they say they help fund Netflix. Netflix put out a show called 'Travelers' which involved secret agents being sent back to the past from the future where they get orders/mission directives from the supercomputer in the future through 'organic portal humans' (humans who temporarily become possessed by a foreign entity/intelligence/supercomputer to deliver messages to the operatives to help save the world). So its all kind of interesting. But I'll leave it at that. There are some Youtube videos people can search up if they want to see how he is connected to this big psyop agenda: search 'proofs austin is q' on youtube (note I don't believe the narrative they're pushing as is presented at the surface level.)

He has some other interesting videos too on that channel people can check out which supports my theory. He talks about vaccines and the new mRNA technology being a good thing, because it will be used to reprogram our genetics, and basically 'upgrade' our software, as in, the transhumanism agenda (making humans into cyborgs, more easily controlled, more efficient slaves). Moderna vaccine manufacturers website explicitly phrases their technology as in 'upgrading people's software', the software, being our genetic codes. Elon Musk supports this as well; he even encouraged many people to take these new experimental vaccines saying 'the science is unequivocal' which essentially just encouraged millions of people around the world to walk to their deaths or potentially lifelong health issues. He also hinted on Twitter he was the antichrist. No wonder he has so much money in this world...

Steinbart also claims to have been linked up to a 'Neuralink' style device, which is what Elon Musk is designing (or is simply a frontman for the dissemination of this hellish technology): implants in our heads to merge man with machine. Fun stuff eh? Steinbart actually has a growing cult following and has a media group that does shows with the sister of that infamous guy from back in January; remember the guy with the horns who 'stormed the Capitol' and was all over the news? They're connected too. That guy named Jake has some interesting videos. He clearly seems to be groomed for disinfo purposes as well. Here is a video of him talking about being a supersoldier, working with the military, apparently on behalf of humanity to release technology to the public to save the world basically:https://rumble.com/vc0zun-an-avenger...n-america.html But this all seems like a largescale agenda to me... He makes a good point though about how the US Navy released patents on antigravity technology, some superconductor technology, and designs for a 'TR3B' (is that what it is called?) those triangular 'UFO' craft that are reported around the world.

Steinbart also talks about quantum computers offering godlike capabilities. Apparently using the neuralink tech he was hooked up to one. It supposedly allows the user to view through any beings eyes in the future or past. Sounds pretty wild. I don't believe all this by the way. But I think this is maybe part of an agenda to make technology a kind of new religion for the future. Of course the transhumanist/cyborg agenda is about separating humans further away from god and our natural abilities, like psychic abilities which we could all develop without tech.

You also mentioned potential 'manchurian candidates'. That reminds me of the movie The Fifth Wave: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_5th_Wave_(film) Reading the plot on Wikipedia there is very interesting: alien invasion, influenza virus, and more... And strange people who are sleeper agents possessed by an alien consciousness that become activated. Their mission is to help people survive the ensuing cataclysmic, doomsday Biblical chaos.

Which also reminded me, of when I wrote about my story here years ago. I shared how I talked with this interesting character online who was trained by an alleged alien. He did 'virtual reality' dreamtime training which involved various doomsday scenarios that I described in the past. He said the trainings were just as real as real life. He said that his alien handler told him that his future mission was to help certain 'VIP individuals' survive some future disastrous scenarios in our future. I think maybe he's supposed to save some hybrids, but who knows.

I know this was a lot, and probably sounds like a bunch of random mess to some people reading. I hope people can sort of see a common thread of agendas from what I've just briefly shared in this post. And hopefully at least be some food for thought. If not I can explain a bit more. I'm still not sure about all this. This is all just my speculation however. Maybe I'm just crazy. Maybe not. But its all pretty interesting nonetheless.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 05-12-2021 at 05:59 AM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Hmmm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK6W...nnel=TFIglobal

@Fore, I tend to be pretty grim minded given the current future I'm looking at, this is true. With the situation, I'm concentrating on being pragmatic, I can't do anything for the dead, but what they leave behind can certainly do a lot for the living. But, more to the point, what they leave behind can never be reclaimed by them, to my knowledge; this is actually not very well covered biblically, and I suspect the time-spans involved would preclude the survival of most objects; it'd probably all be gone following the new heavens and new earth project.

I certainly, however, wouldn't want to be having the following conversation later [random names]:
    "So Jimmy, did you find that stash we had?"
    "Well, yes, I did find it, but I also found you and your family were dead. So out of respect, I left it behind, and starved to death."
    "Yes... Jimmy, I always knew you were special... quite how far that went was a mystery, until now."

Given the disaster time-frame is relatively long (about 3.5 years), I'm quite interested in seeing how things go, with society, around the 1+ year mark. Perhaps a shift to a Bastille existence?

I spent the better part of my morning looking into a subject I'd long been wondering about but didn't ever really dedicate my time to.

Was flipping though some Manhuas online looking for a good story and noticed they keep talking about "cultivation" and levels of supernatural evolution. Since I don't know what they reference (and honestly I couldn't make sense of their references) I was lost as to what the text was about.

-------------
    Spent the better part of my morning looking into chinese/japanese/asian metaphysical principles that the manhuas referenced. It took a while to find English explanations on the various phrases and comparisons of fiction vs real concepts in asian literature and metaphysics.

Basically, I came away with a rough understanding that asia is clearly very heavily influenced in it's culture by "The Fallen" and their imported knowledge.

Basically, the asian regions seem to know all about metaphysical principles. They name it differently and they use more nuanced definitions but basically whatever influenced them in the past left behind rather demonic style metaphysical evolutionary information in their hands.

It took me a while to get my bearings on different concepts, but I can see that whatever kinds of fallen creatures imparted their knowledge and lead them by the hand clearly didn't come from a good place in Heaven.

---------------

Chinese metaphysical concepts are the most poignant in this. Basically, the framework concepts that they start off with are about

"Qi Condensation" (Qi is apparently Japanese, so it should be Chi Condensation)
    "Foundation Establishment"
    "Core Formation"
    "Nascent Soul Formation"
    "Immortal/Celestial Being" (Usually subdivided and/or renamed to different wordings)

=========

Now after going back and forth I roughly understand the principle mechanics of what they were taught and believe is their "path of cultivation" to evolve into higher forms of life.

In the west, I think it's pretty much the same as saying a path to "Enlightenment" or "Ascension" past mortality.

------

Though, when I read through the descriptions and looked up terms something very apparent comes out.

Basically, "Qi Condensation" & "Foundation Establishment" is the earliest stage where the central focus of the practitioner is to "strengthen up* their influence and associated invisible structures. To the degree that they begin to "condense" psychic influence around and inside their bodies. To establish the ability to handle heavy streams of influence.

Sounds innocent enough. Until you realize that they are explicitly training themselves to literally siphon natural ambient influence energy from the exterior of their environment and process it internally in their body into a state where they can use it for future stage developments.

Basically, they do what the advisor instructed me not to do (for good reasons). Which is to draw in surrounding ambient influence....like some sort of spiritual/psychic vampire.

The concepts in these Chinese lessons basically mention the awareness of natural (self injected/internal) influence emanating from a persons spirit. Basically, a natural process.

-----------

But of course, in 99% of people this natural injection rate is too small for any real psychic phenomena. I mean, it's primary purpose is to infuse the body at a given meager rate for maintaining "life" in an organic body.

Makes sense that if you are young and still growing in size that you'd produce more than an adult who's bodies dimensions have already been established.

So what do you do with such a deficit if you are a practitioner of the aforementioned asian arts?

You simply siphon it from the surrounding environment! Living things, inanimate objects, etc.
    OR
    You practice psychic exercises to increase the flow rate from your own personal spiritual stash to absurd levels.
    -----------

There are at least two problems with this:

#1 If you simply increase the flow rate, you'll have excess energy (influence) to work with. Though at the expense of your future needs. As one angel revealed to me (much to my surprise) that people don't have an unlimited amount to expend.

Once it runs out, new cells will experience a deficit and supposedly your health will drop dramatically.

#2 If you siphon it from surrounding living beings, then you'll pretty much be akin to a spiritual vampire. Taking from your surroundings from other living things. Hardly a harmonious existence.

#3 Influence Contamination, this is all assuming your psychic structures can handle the inflow and doesn't develop serious problems from contamination. (Diseases, metaphysical abnormalities, Death)

This teaching in asian circles is like the opposite of the Advisors. Instead of a positive pressure scheme where your natural influence pushes out from all the conduits and maintains a steady cleanliness.

The Asian metaphysical philosophy is about maintaining a negative pressure scheme and collecting external influence and running it through your system to "hope" that your structures can "bulk up" by running dirty influence through it. Sure, it's possible that you achieve your goal. But out of 100 followers, I wouldn't be surprised if a good deal of them drop dead or become incapacitated by disease and aberrant issues. Try finding a doctor on earth to figure out a cure for that!

I mean, sure, I guess if you live in a densely populated area...and you are really lucky...you could siphon the neighbors influence into your body and expel what you don't need. (keep in mind, it's almost certain to be an unconscious/unmanaged process.

I don't see any real references for Higher Level controls or defined operations for psychic structures. It's pretty much breathing exercises and exercise. Not exactly any safety or technical management processes in doing that sort of circulation.

--------------